Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
everton1978
19 Jan 18 15:50
| Topic/replies: 656 | Blogger: everton1978's blog
I placed a treble on the 2nd rd 3 balls this morning. Placed at 753am. One of the selections was Paul Dunne. The market was still up. Turns out they were already on the 16th hole and dunne was well behind. Not in running on any of these markets. I informed betfair of this and they assured me theyd look into and email me back. I wanted reassurances they wouldn't just wait for the bet to run its course before settling whichever way was most favourable for thrm. They would not give me this assurance.  As soon as Dunne lost( started4 hours before I'd put the bet on) they settled as a loser. The other two have won but they won't budgr. Clearly Palp. If I'd have put the cells who was 3 clear in no way would they have settled. Any advice please because customer services are diabolical
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Bet help please
Show More
Report bobweenit January 19, 2018 5:45 PM GMT
Should be a winning double. Even tho bookies are notorious dodgy never known 1 not to pay this as a double it's a glaring error on there part
Report bobweenit January 19, 2018 5:45 PM GMT
The dunne part is void leaving you with a winning double
Report everton1978 January 19, 2018 6:50 PM GMT
Thank you sir. That is exactly what I have been trying to tell Betfair but unfortunately they simply won’t listen. I can’t quite believe they’ve taken this stance
Report lewisham ranger January 19, 2018 9:40 PM GMT
what price did you back dunne at?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now