Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
18 Oct 16 15:47
| Topic/replies: 13,758 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
Let me introduce you to Tiger Woods Venture (TGR - A new company that will house a Portfolio of Woods-related businesses)..... With possibilities in design, product development, hospitality and entertainment !

.....a move will help define his legacy and keep him in the game long after he's done bringing home golf titles. This will take advantage of his position as one of the world's most recognizable athletes, but not necessarily directly tied to golf and can scale across a wide range of industries. 40yo Woods hired Jeff Kempler, COO of Sub Rosa, the corporate strategy and branding firm to help develop his new brand...... Why do I feel another best-selling Book on the way.

Though Woods's overall brand has been tarnished by highly publicized personal-life scandals, Will TGR give him a platform from which to launch the next stage of his career ??? He's betting on it !

Thurs 20th Oct. Tiger Wood Foundation (TWF) Event - A Celebration of Unexpected Champions, 20th Anniversary at the New York Public Library, NY.
Charlie Rose will co-host and will join host Tiger Woods on stage for a candid conversation about the past, present and future of TWF.
http://www.twfcelebration.org/view_custom.php?journal_id=721&id=50223

Dec.1-4th Hero World Challenge - Albany, New Providence, BAH • Purse: $3,500,000

Feb.16-20th Genesis Open - Riviera CC, Pacific Palisades, CA • Purse: $7,000,000

April - Tiger Jam - Las Vegas http://www.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/ TIGER WOODS, TGR and the Three Triangles Design are trademarks of ETW Corp., dba TGR, Tiger Woods Venture. TGR Live is a dba of Tiger Woods Charity Event. Not sure how this fits in with Tiger being raised from childhood as a Buddhist !

Jun.29-Jul.2nd Quicken Loans National - TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, Potomac, MD • Purse: $7,100,000

October - Tiger Woods Invitational, 54-hole golf competition for 120 amateur golfers playing three courses including Pebble Beach on the Monterey Peninsula, CA.

30th December - Eldrick Tont's 41st Birthday Celebrations.

"The Woods Restaurant" is open year round in Jupiter, Florida (and coming to a city near you soon).

TGR Live (his events company that organizes PGA TOUR tournaments) has plenty of room, in between those dates, for other International Events

© CMiyc Devil
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ((((..TIGER WOODS VENTURE..))))...
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 2, 2016 4:27 PM GMT
THE NEXT 'EVENT' on TIGER's schedule is a trip to The Bahamas where host Tiger Woods has confirmed his return at the 2016 Hero World Challenge in Dec.

I am excited to make my return at the Hero World Challenge at Albany and play in this terrific tournament,” Woods said. “This is our 18th year, and every year we put together a top field that showcases the best golfers from the previous season. Albany is an outstanding setting, and I can’t thank Hero MotoCorp enough for their support of the tournament and my foundation.” Woods is a five-time winner and last played in the tournament in 2014.

Bubba Watson makes his title defense in a field that includes 16 of the top 25 players in the OWGR, three major championship winners from 2016, the Rio Olympics’ gold, silver and bronze medalists and 12 players who competed in last month’s Ryder Cup. The field of 18 PGA TOUR players is invited as follows: the current four major championships winners, the top 11 players available from the Official World Golf Ranking as of Sept. 26, 2016 (following the TOUR Championship), the defending champion and two special-exemption players.

The 2016 Hero World Challenge field: Name (Official World Golf Ranking as of 10/23/2016), Country
Dustin Johnson (2), USA
Jordan Spieth (4), USA
Henrik Stenson (5), Sweden
Patrick Reed (7), USA
Bubba Watson (8), USA
Hideki Matsuyama (10), Japan
Rickie Fowler (11), USA
Justin Rose (12), England
Jimmy Walker (17), USA
Matt Kuchar (19), USA
Russell Knox (20), Scotland
Brandt Snedeker (22), USA
Brooks Koepka (23), USA
Louis Oosthuizen (24), South Africa
J.B. Holmes (25), USA
Emiliano Grillo (26), Argentina
Tiger Woods (tournament host), USA
Zach Johnson (exemption), USA

The field for the Hero World Challenge is made up of many players who produced the biggest moments of the 2015-16 season. World No.2 Dustin Johnson heads to Albany coming off his first major championship victory at the US Open and PGA TOUR Player of the Year honours, with Paulina Mary Jean on t-hoe to ride his momentum, while Henrik Stenson (The OPEN Champ) and Jimmy Walker (PGA Champ) also ride their momentum of being first-time major championship winners.
Johnson won three tournaments during the 2015-16 season, while Hero World Challenge defending champion Watson, World No. 4 Jordan Spieth and World No. 20 Russell Knox each won twice.
Justin Rose’s 2016 was most notable for winning the first Olympic golf competition in 100 years. Stenson and Matt Kuchar joined Rose on the Olympic podium as the event’s silver and bronze medal winners, respectively.
Patrick Reed, the 2015 Hero World Challenge runner-up, and Brooks Koepka played starring roles in the United States’ 17-11 victory at the 2016 Ryder Cup in October, while Johnson, Spieth, Walker, Rickie Fowler, Brandt Snedeker, J.B. Holmes and Zach Johnson also were integral members of the winning effort.

The Hero World Challenge is a four-round, 72-hole stroke play event with a $3.5 million purse, a $1 million winner's prize and Official World Golf Ranking points awarded. It will be held at the challenging par-72, 7,302-yard Albany for the second consecutive year.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 22, 2016 10:27 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/skratchTV/status/801097323400921089

A teaser for next week Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 27, 2016 11:02 PM GMT
#UnleashTheBeast
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 5, 2017 12:47 AM GMT
http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/18408724/tiger-woods-play-farmers-insurance-open-torrey-pines

LOOK LIKE A CHANGE / ADDITIONS TO THE SCHEDULE IS ON THE CARDS.

26th Jan......Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines is the next up. (easy choice as he won eight times at Torrey, including the 2008 US Open with his last victory there in 2013).

2nd Feb......Omega Dubai Desert Classic on the European Tour at Emirates Golf Club (Won it twice helps and last played there in 2014).

Tiger has also committed to the Honda Classic, which is a home game in South Florida. The Honda follows the Genesis Open at Riviera on the 16th Feb. as above.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 26, 2017 1:25 PM BST
ONE month after his fourth back surgery, Tiger Woods offered an optimistic outlook in his latest blog post.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/woods-fusion-surgery-brought-instant-nerve-relief
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 29, 2017 8:22 PM BST
Woods, who underwent fusion surgery on his back just over a month ago, is feeling much better during his recovery this time around, according to his personal blog.

Give that man another drink ffs Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 29, 2017 9:47 PM BST
Twitter is have a field day...

I hope he can straighten it out and get it back together. I'm rooting for Tiger.
A Lion would never drink and drive but a Tiger Woods.
I was shocked when I heard that Tiger Woods had been arrested for driving under the influence. I thought the police would have shot him.
Tiger Woods should have used his driver.
Name: Woods, Eldrick Tiger.
Race: Black.
DoB:12/30/1975.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan June 1, 2017 10:01 AM BST
Another very SAD chapter in his ad"ventures" through life...

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/will-gray/video-takes-tigers-tale-new-depths...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan June 1, 2017 10:41 AM BST
JACK ON TIGER

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/869867218820939776?
Report therhino June 1, 2017 11:14 AM BST
Very dark days these for Tiger. Looked horrid in that dashcam video, still not sure why they need to release that. Is Jack holding back tears there? Greatest sportsman ever and here is a man that knows him talking like he hopes he doesn't top himself. Very sad state of affairs.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan June 1, 2017 6:03 PM BST
Some comments to note...

Gotta question the Golf Channel's decision to publish the Tiger footage...(which is available by public request anyway) What was its motivation? Biting the hand that fed it for 20 years?

The Tiger Woods dash cam video shown publicly within 48 hrs; officer involved shooting of a black man video released only by a court order.

We already have the Dash Cam video of Tiger Woods being arrested...Body Cams the night Seth Rich was shot and murdered are nowhere to be found.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan June 1, 2017 7:34 PM BST
DRUGS (no drink or women involved this time).
Report Catch Me ifyoucan June 6, 2017 3:55 PM BST
Probably more than 59,000 — That's a preliminary guess as to how many Americans died of drug overdoses in 2016, according to the New York Times.
The NYT compiled 2016 estimates from state health departments, coroners and medical examiners to come up with that figure. It marks a 19% jump from 52,404 in 2015, the biggest America’s opioid addiction crisis has prompted efforts to treat patients and prevent deaths. But pain is a more difficult prescription. People experience pain very differently, which makes studying pain relief a complicated process.
Report bigH June 6, 2017 8:42 PM BST
Must be tough for Tiger

If you are the best, then there is only one direction to go
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 17, 2017 12:58 PM BST
Tiger Woods gets doctor's clearance to resume full golf activities with no restrictions six months after fusion surgery on his lower back kept him from swinging a golf club until recently. Mark Steinberg, Woods' agent, said Monday that the 14-time major champion met with the doctor who performed the surgery on April 19 for a check up late last week. "He got a nice report and is allowed to proceed," Steinberg said. "He can do as much as he needs to do. Tiger is going to take this very, very slowly. This is good, but he plans to do it the right way."

Tiger posted videos of himself swinging three times and even driving on 7th Oct. Previously he had been limited to 60-yard pitch shots, and he said three weeks ago at the Presidents Cup that he was restricted on the amount of twisting he could do. But the videos show full shots, and Woods clearly felt good enough about his progress to post them. The driver is significant because it is the longest club that requires the most torque.
Steinberg said Woods has not reported any pain associated with golf swings, but he could not offer any ideas on a competitive return, including for the Hero World Challenge in December, where Woods returned after a long layoff a year ago. "We have not even talked about it," Steinberg said. "We will see what each day brings, what each week brings."
41yo Woods has not played since withdrawing from a February tournament in Dubai. It was just his third tournament start after more than a year away following his third back surgery in 2015. Woods has missed all of the major championships the past two years.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2017 12:45 AM GMT
Hopefully ! we're back on schedule for 2017/2018 - 80's for The MASTERS anyone Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 5, 2018 12:45 AM GMT
The 42-year-old tweeted Thursday saying he will make his 2018 debut at the Farmers Insurance Open (Jan. 25-28) at Torrey Pines, where Woods has won eight times in his career, and is also where he began his 2017 slate of events. Woods shot 76-72 last season to miss the cut.

And will play again three weeks later at the Genesis Open (Feb. 15-18). at Riviera Country Club, and is run by Woods's event management company, TGR Live. Woods was expected to play the Genesis last season, but was side-lined after injuring his back at the Dubai Desert Classic in early February.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 13, 2018 7:25 PM GMT
WOODS is the tournament host this week at the GENESIS OPEN at the Riviera Country Club in LA, his TGR Live company manages the tournament and proceeds go to his charitable arm, the Tiger Woods Foundation.

Tiger makes his second start since returning to the TOUR, after he notched a T25 last month at the Farmers at a track where he is an eight-time champion.
But Riviera is a completely different story to Torrey Pines - no track has given him more trouble than Riviera ! He's never won here even when he was the best in the world, and he hasn't even played in this event in more than a decade - WD in 2006 and best was losing playoff in '98 to Billy Mayfair & T2 in '99.

SET your clocks for 15.22pm on THURSDAY afternoon. Excited
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now