Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
El Bandido
27 Jan 16 09:02
| Topic/replies: 1,995 | Blogger: El Bandido's blog
The LPGA Tour starts this Thursday with the Pure Silk Bahamas Classic.

The 2015 European Tour Fantasy Race to Dubai champion will be there! Excited
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View LPGA Fantasy Series
Show More
Report Back High Lay Low January 27, 2016 10:37 PM GMT
Is this one of those things where you have to be an American citizen?
Can't see the T&C's on the page.
Report El Bandido January 28, 2016 7:27 AM GMT
I think it's US/Canada only to be eligible for prizes. I'm just playing for the kudos!
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 24, 2018 8:08 PM GMT
YEAH it's that time of the year again for the Ladies TOUR to pull up their skirts and get back in action...will be surprised with a reply Devil

First stop of the season for the LPGA...only 108 player field.
fwiw, most of these will do well this week on Paradise Island in the Pure Silk Bahamas Classic - Stacy Lewis, Ariya Jutanugarn, IK Kim, Celine Boutier, Hannah Green.

http://www.puresilkbahamasclassic.com/
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 29, 2018 10:24 PM BST
ANA INSPIRATION.....sponsored by All Nippon Airways (in Japan).

THE FIRST MAJOR of the LPGA Tour Season from Mission Hills Country Club, Dinah Shore Tournament Course, Rancho Mirage, California, in the desert southeast of Palm Springs.

This event began in 1972 and it became a major in 1983. The Dinah Shore course has hosted since inception (also a Palmer & Dye course). A Par72, 6763yd, second shot course where GIR is the key stat. Driving accuracy is also required from the ladies on this challenging layout with lots of trees, unlike most desert courses.
The 2015 edition came with a new name – the ANA Inspiration – but the history of this championship remains the same. The winner on Sunday will still jump into Poppie’s Pond and will be donned with the iconic white robe on the 18th green Sunday. The tournament has become a popular tourist/holiday destination for some lesbians and bisexual women, drawing thousands of lesbian spectators each year to the golf events and associated parties. It has been referred to as "spring break for lesbians."

REMEMBER 2017: Lexi Thompson was penalised 4 shots mid-final round, for a previous ball-marking error, on the Saturday!!! ffs and then the poor girl lost in the playoff to So-Yeon Ryu.....Lets just say more than a few tears did fall. Also see "Lexi Thompson 4 shot penalty" thread.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 29, 2018 10:32 PM BST
4 for SUNDAY...

Ariya Jutanugarn 12/1
In-Bee Park 9/1
Jin-Young Ko 33/1
Cristie Kerr 12/1
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 4, 2018 8:01 PM BST
1  Lindberg, Pernilla     -15    F    -1    65    67    70    71    273
T2 Park, Inbee             -15    F    -5    70    69    67    67    273
T2 Song, Jennifer     -15    F    -5    69    69    68    67    273
T4 Jutanugarn, Ariya     -14    F    -7    72    69    68    65    274
T4 Korda, Jessica     -14    F    -6    67    68    73    66    274
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 4, 2018 8:03 PM BST
MASTERS Chairman Fred Ridley announced today the establishment of the Augusta National Women’s Amateur Championship.
Report kincsem April 4, 2018 8:31 PM BST
^
Great news.  That is a fantastic new tournament for women's golf.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 4, 2018 9:33 PM BST
TOP 72 in the World Rankings for Lady amateurs
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 13, 2018 4:11 PM BST
Henderson takes Round 2 lead in Lotte LPGA in KAPOLEI, Hawaii

Brooke Henderson remained bogey-free Thursday to take the second-round lead in the Lotte Championship.
Henderson, the 20-year-old Canadian ranked 14th in the world, birdied four of her first six holes to surge into the lead in relatively calm morning conditions. She finished with a 6-under 66 at Ko Olina Golf Club - the day's low round - to get to 10 under. No one could catch the five-time LPGA Tour winner as the wind gusted to 20 mph later in the day.
"I think going birdie-birdie to start allowed me to be kind of more aggressive, knowing that I already made up two shots, which is good," Henderson said. "On my back nine I started to not be as aggressive, kind of laid back a little bit. I kind of got into more trouble, so I went back to my aggressive ways."

Top-ranked Shanshan Feng, the first-round leader, was two strokes back with Mo Martin after a bogey-free 69. Martin, the 2014 Women's British Open, had a 67.
Pernilla Lindberg and Inbee Park were together again on the leaderboard at 6 under, two weeks after Lindberg beat Park on the eighth extra hole in the major ANA Inspiration. Lindberg shot 68 and Park had a 69. Lindy Duncan also was 6 under after a 68.
Hawaii's Michelle Wie, who has risen 100 spots to No. 13 since last March, made her 16th straight cut. She was 1 over after a 73. Defending champion Cristie Kerr also shot 73 and was another shot back. The $2 million LPGA event ends Saturday.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now