Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
12 Jan 16 18:49
| Topic/replies: 26,444 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
Happy to follow a couple of players who went well last week.

Jimmy Walker - pretty obvious pick, but his record here, coupled with his showing last week make him a must bet for me at 14/1

Brandt Snedeker - Another who showed really well last week and was actually really surprised to see he is 25/1 ew first six places.
Share |

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 132
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 12 Jan 16 19:11
Added Chris Kirk at 45/1 and Steven Bowditch at an unbelievable 125/1 ew top six. Bowditch managed a T10 last week and went pretty well here last year.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 12 Jan 16 20:08
Snedeker 28
Harrington 90
Henley 38
By:
bob1967
When: 12 Jan 16 22:12
i agree bowditch 125/1 a steal get on 1-6
By:
bob1967
When: 12 Jan 16 22:14
history tells me jimmy walker wont win snedeker a better bet at a massive 25/1 ew
By:
sickoflayinwinners
When: 12 Jan 16 22:15
just a small  bet on kisner at 24.might throw a little bit on justin thomas  even tho he was  shyzen last week
By:
Back High Lay Low
When: 13 Jan 16 03:01
Chuck Howell attempts to achieve his 9th Top10 in 15 years at the Sony Open.

top stuff!
By:
jedi sophie
When: 13 Jan 16 18:59
Oh Dear CCM,youve no chance,done both your headliners with Paddy P...
Had a great run last week with Koepka,defo one to watch,holed f==== all sunday.not a thing,bet Walker last week to and had one quiet day with the putter and out of it with Young Jordan around!!!Still didnt finish to far back.surely there each way this week with course form.
By:
stonecold-
When: 13 Jan 16 19:08
gone for will wilcox win 60

johnson wagner 125/1 ew
peter malnati  ew
followed  cant catch me and bob on steven bowditch 125/1 ew

also very small all first round leaders

gl all
By:
mengmeng
When: 13 Jan 16 21:35
So not after really been posting on here for maybe 2 years i sort of after timed last weeks by saying i was on Spieth after the first round had already finished. Mainly because i wasn't planning on starting to post on here again. But i have seen few of the same faces still posting so i thought i would start up again, not that i think anyone was that interested the last time since i didn't exactly pick many players or give in depth analysis.

so last week was Spieth 2 points to win @4-1
this week 2 points each way on Matt Kuchar @20-1

lets see how it goes and good luck people.
By:
keeping silent
When: 13 Jan 16 22:27
Danny Lee 55/1
David Lingmerth 80/1

Both E/W

Good Luck all
By:
system99
When: 14 Jan 16 17:32
Huge team for me, think I got a little excited start of a new year lol

Adam Hadwin 450
Jim Herman 270
Alex Cejka 260
Marc Leishman 34
Justin Thomas 27
Padraig Harrington 110
Jerry Kelly 100
Graeme McDowell 55
Tony Finau 75
Scott Piercy 75
William McGirt 120
Hiroshi Iwata 780

Got a good feeling about the irish boys to take this one so if I had to pick a nap I think i'd go with G'mac
By:
djx1969.
When: 14 Jan 16 18:25
do pga tour still have legacy shottracker
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 14 Jan 16 21:53
Yes shot tracker still on. Solid start from Eyebrows Bowditch.
By:
stonecold-
When: 14 Jan 16 22:06
have you got a link for shottracker  please seems to have gone on my computerSad.
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 14 Jan 16 22:29
think the old legacy site has gone. It has been added to the main leaderboard but impossible to have the old view of 20 people
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 14 Jan 16 22:34
I just have it in the pga tour app.
By:
donny osmond
When: 15 Jan 16 12:18
my shot tracker only allows 3 or 5 players to be open on shot tracker at any one time

if i open another player then one closes

the app is not very good, they seem to be trying too much and its badly designed so
old features are hidden or take 2 or more steps to activate

the old shot tracker was great, as ever progress demands upgrades even if they are
in fact downgrades

the apps for majors are even worse.....lets hope the masters is better this year and
sets a trend for others to follow
By:
Total Bosman
When: 15 Jan 16 17:27
PGA Tour site bas been downgrading, as with so many sites (here being a perfect example) IT bods have to justify their employment by continually adding on bells and whistles that no-one has asked for.  All we want is a simple, quick way to follow what everyone is doing at once and all the bells and whistles on the app and the site make it harder and harder to do that.  They've not even really improved on the old Tourcast and that was killed years ago.
By:
jodean
When: 15 Jan 16 18:56
Excited
By:
toberaheena
When: 16 Jan 16 02:25
@system G. Mc has left you down badly. Maybe you might consider backing Shane Lowry to win his match in Kuala Lumpur just soon. I have.
By:
ccmac1975
When: 16 Jan 16 09:24
Well done on your Lowry bet Tober .good to see you back system (Vegas )had a lot of same picks as you December by chance (one being broberrg  other Knox that I recall ) so been running well .lowry done me a real turn last year in the one he won Tober at 300s or something .sony going ok for me two big bets were kisner and Sneds although I also picked a lot of rags for 2pound a head like yourself system that I thought might sneak in .hopefully my big two push on tonight and I can green out and enjoy final round .
By:
system99
When: 16 Jan 16 16:58
well in tob, yeah surprised at g.mac really thought it would suit, and ccmac good stuff.

stupid of me not to have kisner, been backing him a while now and his chances in this were clear, but i'm always focused finding bigger priced live chances and aint out of this, have O'Hair, oldman jerry Kelly and peircy in the hunt.(missed O'Hair when posting pre, but is in my comp pics as "proof" he's one of my punts.

ps - @ cant catch me - cant ask for more than that from the thread opener, well played...
By:
system99
When: 16 Jan 16 17:09
Have had to add three of the seven under mob to my team, simply think prices are awesome for proven players with form on this course.

Gary Woodland
Francesco Molinari
John Senden
By:
ccmac1975
When: 16 Jan 16 18:46
I usually get in the habit if taking bigger prices to for small stakes and end up with big teams but have half was the big priced teams recently to add two quality picks each week at Lower odds bigger stakes (still like my rags though to much at times )gonna have a look at a few behind the leaders before 3rd round .the odds you've posted on the likes of molinari are decent .ps I remember when you were in under Vegas we discusses the gbs site .you should join there fb page .loads of good info and punters league etc .good luck
By:
ccmac1975
When: 16 Jan 16 18:48
Bloody phone is changing words in my predective text .cant work fekin I phone Cry
By:
wowiezowiee
When: 16 Jan 16 19:31
Liking Molonari now...Leading the putting stats (unlike him) so if gets rest of game upto speed a fair price at 120s to trade
By:
Deplasterer
When: 16 Jan 16 20:03
Must be first for Molinari leading putting stakes! Market revolving around top 3, this is wide open even though I'm on Snedeker, agreed some juicy prices for those 5 or 6 back .
By:
system99
When: 16 Jan 16 20:16
yeah remember that ccmac - GBS is still for me one of the very best sites i've ever seen, little strange in that it's simplicity it's genius ,will look at fb page.
By:
wowiezowiee
When: 16 Jan 16 20:16
Deplasterer. Exactly very strange for him...thrown a few quid his way to trade
By:
system99
When: 16 Jan 16 20:17
* simplicity is wat makes it genius
By:
Deplasterer
When: 16 Jan 16 20:25
Couldn't put you off wowzie, smaller greens may be helping him, of those further back have Harrington pre tourney but is missing to many fairways, was tempted to add Palmer but will let it ride.
By:
ccmac1975
When: 16 Jan 16 20:30
Some great tipsters on it system .youl need to  get them to add you as it's a closed group .yous have got me adding some big odds players who are behind  although I'd prefer Sneds and kisner to run away with it .added a few on 6 under at 300 .1 plus and molinari Singh
By:
wowiezowiee
When: 16 Jan 16 20:35
Palmer ...Nice guy but serial non winner (he's taken my cash many times) ..Pre tournie I had Knox! , Levin and Perez so only in play left.
Zander Lombard picked in the comp for SA but didn't back him :(
By:
ccmac1975
When: 16 Jan 16 21:50
I also picked Lombard in a gbs comp but never took him for cash wowi (
By:
jodean
When: 16 Jan 16 22:19
Wink
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 16 Jan 16 22:26
Great username wowie. Top album.
By:
therhino
When: 16 Jan 16 23:03
Woodland would be lethal if he could putt.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 17 Jan 16 00:59
I'm in Ireland not getting red button option on sky? Is it same over UK? Feck that Eurasia crap
By:
Deplasterer
When: 17 Jan 16 00:59
I'm in Ireland not getting red button option on sky? Is it same over UK? Feck that Eurasia crap
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now