Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
swingwhenuwinning
18 Apr 12 12:16
| Topic/replies: 648 | Blogger: swingwhenuwinning's blog
Westwood
Chartered or no chartered
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Masters,indonesian
Show More
Report swingwhenuwinning April 18, 2012 12:18 PM BST
That's meant to say
Charge or no charge lol
Report diktat April 18, 2012 12:25 PM BST
surely Westwood is free money here
Report frittering April 18, 2012 9:16 PM BST
I always like to have a few quid on Darren Beck. Can someone please match my £3 at 720's?
Report frittering April 18, 2012 10:06 PM BST
£3 at 650 for Beck?
Report Angel Gabrial April 18, 2012 10:16 PM BST
I`ve never seen a pre tourny market like this. Westwood will win this by 12 shots wont he? Mischief

I think he putts better when he knows he is against way inferior players.
Report Shaky April 18, 2012 10:40 PM BST
strolled it at -19 last year. should be odds on here against this shower.  easiest money i'll ever make.
Report Shaky April 19, 2012 9:48 AM BST
already -7 thru 12.  2/1 shots like that dont come round every day.
Report swingwhenuwinning April 19, 2012 10:01 AM BST
U laying off? Lol
Report swingwhenuwinning April 22, 2012 9:58 AM BST
Limping over the line hopefully!
Report Bedford April 22, 2012 11:24 AM BST
settle please...
Report Bedford April 22, 2012 11:28 AM BST
ty
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 14, 2017 10:24 AM GMT
INDONESIAN MASTERS 2017

Played at Royale Jakarta Golf Club - the host for all seven editions of the nation’s most prestigious golf tournament.

The US$750,000 tournament, being the season-ender on the Asian Tour, will crown the Asian Tour Order of Merit (OOM) Champion.
Gavin Green, the big-hitting Malaysian opened up an unassailable lead on the OOM following his tied-19th finish at the Joburg Open - “After 12 months, here we are, on top! It is an amazing feeling. There were so many good guys who had a chance to win it. Thankfully, this week came around well. I’m going to enjoy most it,” said Green. By finishing on top of the OOM, Green has earned a five-year exemption on the Asian Tour and spots at next year’s The Open as well as the WGC-Mexico Championship.

Gavin Green made history by becoming the first Malaysian to win the Asian Tour Order of Merit after an intense 12-month battle with several of the region’s best golfers. Green’s accomplishment is a watershed moment in Malaysia’s golfing history as no player from the country has ever come close to laying claim to the honour of being Asia’s number one golfer. With his latest win, the 23-year-old is now the second youngest golfer to win the accolade since 2004, when the Asian Tour was established. Korea’s Seungyul Noh was 19 years old when he won the merit title in 2010.

While the OOM champion will receive an exemption into The OPEN Championship and the WGC – Mexico Championship, second-place on the Merit list also gains a berth in the WGC – Mexico Championship. The winner of the Indonesian Masters will also receive a minimum of 20 Official World Golf Ranking (OWGR) points, greatly enhanced by its status as the flagship event of the Asian Tour.

“This will be a great way for me to end the year, playing in one of the Asian Tour’s premier events, and playing in Indonesia for the first time. It is an exciting opportunity,” said Justin Rose.....England's 'flower' has made a great start too Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 15, 2017 10:11 AM GMT
Brandt Snedeker OWGR #51, flew from Florida to Indonesia (via New York and Hong Kong) to play the Indonesian Masters, seeking to move into the world's T50 before the end of the year, but his endeavour came to nothing when forced to withdraw. It was a huge effort by the 37-year-old, seeking to guarantee his invitation to the 2018 Masters, but perhaps too much. He retired suffering from heat exhaustion, he has walked in after 11 holes of his 2nd round. He was 2 under par at the time and inside the cut line.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 15, 2017 9:42 PM GMT
ANYONE for a good 'Thai curry' tonite ?

That BURLY THAI Kiradech Aphibarnrat is 5/1 and your clubhouse leader.

OWGR #56 Aphibarnrat - the 2013 Maybank Malaysian Open winner in KL as a 23yo and 2015 Shenzhen International Champion - big guy with a big reputation - nicknamed ‘Asia’s John Daly’ for his burly frame and go-for-broke style of play, he won his age group at the Junior World Golf Championships in 2003 and 2004. Kiradech posted a final round 5-under-par 35-32=67 to finish T2 on 18-under 270 in the 2017 DP World Tour Championship in Dubai (just one back of the winner Jon Rahm), a T10 in Hong Kong and last week won the Thongchai Jaidee Foundation Tournament for the second time.....This THAI is HOT !
Those OWGRanking points would give him a MASTERS invitation for 2018. Devil

While OWGR #6 Justin Rose @2/5 may still be the man to catch, he does face an early alarm call on Saturday after a delay in Friday's second round left him with two holes to complete.
Rose hit his approach to the edge of the par-4 17th, before the hooter went for bad light, lies just two ahead of Kiradech Aphibarnat, who jumped up four spots to solo second with a flawless 64. Along with 35 others, Rose will complete their rounds when play resumes Saturday at 06:15 local. Not ideal is it and then back out in the afternoon heat to complete Rd3.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 15, 2017 9:51 PM GMT
STOP THE PRESS...BREAKING NEWS...

A POWERFUL 6.5 magnitude earthquake has just rocked the Indonesian capital Jakarta and other cities on the country's most populous island of Java, killing an unknown number of people.
It hit just before midnight local time. There were reports of collapsed buildings and authorities issued a tsunami warning for parts of Java's coastline after the quake struck. An earthquake struck the country’s western Aceh province in December 2016, killing more than 100 people, injuring many more and leaving tens of thousands homeless.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 15, 2017 9:52 PM GMT
It's 04:52 Saturday, 16 December 2017 (GMT+7) time in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Report ashleigh December 16, 2017 4:47 PM GMT
will it be a 54 or 72 hole event now?
Report ashleigh December 17, 2017 8:04 AM GMT
j rose demolition job.Cool
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 17, 2017 2:26 PM GMT
Yeah, an ‘earth shattering’ win 62,69,66,62 for TWENTY NINE UNDER PAR for England’s Rose, to win by eight shots from another hot Thai Phachara Khongwatmai who books a flight to Mexico.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 17, 2017 2:29 PM GMT
Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 17, 2017 3:18 PM GMT
While Rose took the drama out of the chase for the title, a trio of players—Japan’s Yusaki Miyazto, South Africa’s Dylan Frittelli and Thailand’s Kiradech Aphibarnrat—were trying to finish high enough on Sunday to sneak inside the top 50 of the World Ranking and earn a invitation to the Masters. Miyazato, ranked 58th entering the week, had the farthest to climb and managed to finish in fourth place, but is projected to jump to 52nd. Aphibarnrat finished in fifth, and is expected to move up from 56th to 51st, just .0068 points behind Peter Uihlein in the 50th spot. Frittelli’s T-20 close would keep him at 54th.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 17, 2017 3:36 PM GMT
Phachara Khongwatmai, the 18-year-old from Thailand, hit 65 to finish second.
Khongwatmai became the youngest winner of a professional golf tournament when he took the Sing Hua Hin Open title two months after his 14th birthday in 2013, and his only dropped shots this week came with a double bogey on the second hole of his first round.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now