Forums
How to keep money separate in my account
Hi, I have on the odd occasion made a back when I intended to make a lay and vice versa. This can be fatal if the difference between the two is considerable. I did it with a horse a year or so ago the night before when the market was undeveloped and ended up laying it for two pounds at about 75 to 1. Fortunately for me it was a non-runner. Other times since I didn't have more than say 50 pounds in my account I got a "funds exceeded" message.

But right now I have quite a bit in my account and I was wondering whether there is a way of ensuring that I can't wipe my bank out by a mistype. I tried the loss limit option but it stops me from placing multiple bets on the same day and isn't fit for the purpose I have in mind. The only other option I can think off is tying some money up in a silly bet like laying Man City at evens to be rock bottom of the Premier League. But there must be a better way. Am I missing something? TIA.
You need to be signed in to provide an answer.
Add your own answer. (HTML is not allowed)

Answers (1)

Hi there, would you be able to contact us via live chat so we'd be to get a better understanding of what you'd need to do in this case and to able to discuss this further please?

You may reach live chat using this link support.betfair.com/app/contact_us/
Thanks very much.
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now