Forums
Unable to withdraw from account for a week now
Dear Betfair people,

For some reason my account appears to be suddenly and without warning suspended and I am unable to make a rare withdrawal. Depositing is fine of course.

My account  is verified, I sent you the following documentation as proof of me being me - passport, driving license, utility bill with my home address and the Visa Debit card details I use to access my account.

Short of your verification team asking for a DNA test, or perhaps my first born, I am unsure what else you guys need from me so I can continue losing money and paying you far too much commission on my bets placed with Betfair over the past several years.

What happens on the site/app whenever I click on 'withdraw' on the account page I get a popup that tells me "You are not authorised to view this page.
Please contact the Betfair helpdesk for assistance." So I do contact the helpdesk but I receive no assistance whatsoever.

For eight days now I have called, e-mailed and tweeted to you multiple times now so this is my last attempt and if this is not resolved within 24 hours I will be calling you to close my account once and for all.

Poor show from you guys on this so issue, the lack of coherency is staggering and I am at a loss as to why this is happening.
You need to be signed in to provide an answer.
Add your own answer. (HTML is not allowed)

Answers (0)

There are no answers yet.
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now