Forums
Highest Rated
Most Viewed
All
Blogs :: Showing 1 - 20 of 5910 Total Posts
When LeVeon Bell went down in the Q1 a fortnight ago, my big earner went with him. All hope is lost. The Patriots will win this because ultimately they edge things on the defensive side - Atlanta a More...
Two middling defences (you won't sell me on the Packers' run D - check the schedule) against the hottest offensive hands in football is a mouthwatering prospect and if Rodgers can overcome the injurie More...
I revealed my Super Bowl pick on this blog on the 25th September last year (yeah, my full and exciting life means I have time to look it up) and I'm going to stay with the Steelers here. Bell has t More...
Apologies for the brevity, I'm stuck on family duty. Take the road dogs and hang on! Pick: Packers +5.5 @ 1.95 Pick: Steelers +2.5 @ 2 54-48, +5.27 More...
There might be a stronger case for the hawks resisting the Atlanta juggernaut were it not for Earl Thomas's broken leg: it hasn't gutted the stats on defense, but his absence could be critical today. More...
Only one team in football history has given more points in this round. However, Houston has a very capable defense (put the Texans in your notebook for next year when they get key players back on More...
Capping the Giants has been a nightmare ever since Archie told the Chargers to lay off in 2004. His boy Eli can be anyone on any given day, including a Super Bowl winner. The Giants have gone into More...
As my devoted reader knows, I got on the Steelers preseason to go all the way and they're likely to put up a ton of points at Heinz Field with three of the most potent offensive threats in football su More...
I've tried to excuse Stafford's injured hand twice now, and got burned both times. Now he arrives in perhaps the most hostile stadium in football in a playoff game. The Lions have a chance if they More...
I remember once meeting an old guy in Vegas who told me, "Son, never forget that in post season football you're only one hit away from disaster" and he was only parking my car! He was right though, an More...
The NFC North decider should be wild. Rodgers has been in rare form of late. Darius Slay could be out, but in any case, I expect Green Bay to put up a ton of points. Matt Stafford has struggled More...
Washington need to win to extend the season, the Giants are likely to be resting or sitting players with little on the line. At the very least Janoris Jenkins should be riding the pine, which gives Co More...
Happy New Year all! Fins are in and have seen Tannehill knocked out for the rest of the season, so they may start sitting players if they fall behind. The Pats can tie up the #1 seed, and with the More...
This spread started at Detroit +7.5 and I must admit, I took some of that, then the Giants went down at the Eagles, handing the Cowboys the top seed in the NFC and suddenly I looked like I know what I More...
Savage is under center after Osweiler was practically run out of town. The Texans have their eyes on the prize here as the Bengals choked like granny on an undercooked sprout last week. A J Green i More...
This spot looks tough for a horribly inconsistent Colts team. The Raiders are in, but they're looking for that week off before starting their postseason campaign. Pick: Raiders -3.5 @ 1.99 More...
First of all, a merry Christmas to my reader. Thanks mum! I hope this blog has been occasionally diverting and enhanced your viewing pleasure, even though it hasn't filled your wallet. This one More...
With the G-men it's practically Beckham or bust; they stink on offense. However, they're tough enough on defense and the Eagles are pretty awful on that side of the ball too. This road dog is too a More...
Let your All Pro corner become a free agent and try to build a secondary off the back of the draft. It may not have been Dave Gettleman's finest hour. The Redskins have a nicely balanced offense an More...
The Bucs roll into AT&T with the defense purring to face off against a seemingly slumping Dak Prescott whose top target downfield has been on the injury list all week. Zeke Elliott and the much vaunte More...
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now