Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Milburn
13 Apr 18 17:06
| Topic/replies: 20 | Blogger: Milburn's blog
I registered and deposited with 1 8 8 and when I came to place the bet their odds had changed from 40/1 to 28/1. So I decided to bin it and request a withdrawl. Apparently I have agreed in the T&Cs that all deposits need to be rolled over once. Apart from the fact that that is outrageous, is it legal and has anyone else had this issue?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View 1 8 8 Deposit rule
Show More
Report Andriy April 13, 2018 6:20 PM BST
Unfortunately they all seem to think that putting prohibitive (and normally illegal) T&Cs in place is now totally acceptable. The guys that will be able to give best advice and help with follow up would be:

(i) Paul Fairhead email at:   betdisputeadvice@gmail.com

(ii)or join
https://justiceforpunters.org/justiceforum/index.php
Report Milburn April 13, 2018 9:47 PM BST
Thanks
Report dukeofpuke April 16, 2018 1:13 PM BST
i had the same problem and was stated 'under no circumstances will a withdrawal be made until your deposit has rolled over'

my problem was this max stake was £10 tried to bet the betslip stated 0.50 tried that betslip stated minimum bet £1

e-mailed them and told them also mentioned justice for punters CMA GC paul fairhead

and guess what they paid out i then closed my account

be VERY VERY careful if you self exclude there are plans afoot where anyone who self excludes at one firm will self exclude from all other GC licensed sites

some firms already state this in their t&c
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now