Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
siwaadupa
26 Mar 18 10:30
| Topic/replies: 754 | Blogger: siwaadupa's blog
Again I was involved in a situation when 3rd party suspended company failed to protect my bet on China - Czech Republic - where is gambling commission? I had a lay bets placed and when penalty was awarded bets were taken(hoovered). I lost 130 pounds. What is worse it puts me off placing bets. Making me scared to keep them inplay as they are being taken unfairly(after event happened) Betfair react !!! Internal accounts should be banned!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Unprotected bets - Where's gambilng...
Show More
Report dukeofpuke March 27, 2018 11:55 AM BST
If a market is scheduled to be turned in-play but Betfair does not suspend the market at kick-off (so unmatched bets are not cancelled at that time), but the market is turned in-play at a later time during the match, all bets matched after the scheduled time of the kick-off and before the first "Material Event" will stand. However, if there has been one or more "Material Events", any bets matched between the first "Material Event" and the market being turned in-play will be void.
Not suspending on the occurrence of a Material Event
If Betfair does not suspend a market on time for the occurrence of a Material Event, Betfair reserves the right to void bets unfairly matched after the Material Event has occurred. Voiding of these bets may take place during the event or retrospectively once a game is completed.
Definition of “Material Event”
For the purpose of these Exchange Rules, a "Material Event" shall mean a goal being scored, a penalty being awarded or a player being sent off.
Report siwaadupa March 30, 2018 7:59 PM BST
Each time I call CS to ask if my bets can be voided, they always refusing to do so unless its betfair internal account who made a loss, then bets are voided. When its on their favour they never void the bets. Thats my experience here for last years. Unless their bots had not suffered then NO VOID. They had not voided that loosing bet after the match etc.
Report siwaadupa March 30, 2018 7:59 PM BST
Each time I call CS to ask if my bets can be voided, they always refusing to do so unless its betfair internal account who made a loss, then bets are voided. When its on their favour they never void the bets. Thats my experience here for last years. Unless their bots had not suffered then NO VOID. They had not voided that loosing bet after the match etc.
Report siwaadupa April 1, 2018 4:47 PM BST
Again! Chelsea - Tottenham - 2nd goal! Laaaaaate suspension!!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now