Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
traicue
08 Jan 18 16:39
| Topic/replies: 212 | Blogger: traicue's blog
Just wondering why there weren't more talks and discussion on betting systems on here. Even with my lack of interest in football, it is probably like the most popular sport for betting on. With the amount of games, it makes it suitable for me to system test a strategy. Feel free to give your opinions or knowledge on any systems you have come across.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Does a football betting system that...
Show More
Report DFCIRONMAN January 8, 2018 5:08 PM GMT
"most popular sport to bet on"...........Why is that?

We believe we know about football and or egos take over......Trouble is football is hard to know when teams/players are going to have an "off day".

Another factor that makes it difficult to rely on players playing "intelligent"
football is many players are pretty stupid in what they do......for example :-

1. Unable to cross ball past the near post from wing position.
2. Unable to use both feet to kick ball........and they delay moves to get ball onto their "stronger" foot, allowing defenders to get back into defensive positions.
3. Forwards who hit ball straight at keepers....repetitively, instead of learning to hit ball into corner of goal.......AWAY FROM KEEPER!
4. Forwards who header ball repeatedly OVER THE BAR and don't header ball awy from keeper into corner of goal........not at keepers.
5. Players showing no technical skill in striking ball at goal and no awareness where goal is!

Players appear not to work on their skills necessary to be called a footballer.They rather spend time on their tattoosDevilGrin

Coaches who presumably want defenders to pass ball sideways or backwards, rather than improving skill in passing ball forward . This sideways passing etc allows their opponents TIME to get into defensive positions Rather a stupid way to play "football"!

Horse racing is a more reliable sport than football!
Report DFCIRONMAN January 8, 2018 5:08 PM GMT
our egos
Report starship January 8, 2018 7:17 PM GMT
bet to 101% on football and you get what u like on.

bet to 130% on greyhounds and most good judges cannot get a bet
Report traicue January 8, 2018 7:33 PM GMT
just a generally, I believe football is like a main sport compared to say just for example sake..handball? But yes, I suppose horse racing and perhaps other sports are popular. I am looking to test a system in football. I will post my progress here.
Report Charlie January 9, 2018 7:16 PM GMT
Depends on what you mean by a system. If it's something like bet every favourite at odds of 1.5 or less then no. If you mean something like I've studied this game for eight hours, looked at all the relevant stats, know the team and players well and have decided the odds are wrong then yes.
Report ericster February 17, 2018 4:24 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2018 -- 7:16PM, Charlie wrote:

Depends on what you mean by a system. If it's something like bet every favourite at odds of 1.5 or less then no. If you mean something like I've studied this game for eight hours, looked at all the relevant stats, know the team and players well and have decided the odds are wrong then yes.

I don't doubt that it's possible and the dream lives on.
It's more about playing a numbers game, percentages imo.

Report crystalhunt February 17, 2018 10:59 PM GMT
Some of us have been on here a long time traicue and seen and heard it all. The place used to be buzzing with systems, theories, and epic failures. Nothing I can remember endures and some people have gone to their rest, their hopes dashed of finding the holy grail. I'm sure many did make a living and still do, but they didn't share it on here so good luck in your quest. If it pays off, don't tell anyone.Grin
Report timbuctooth February 20, 2018 5:52 AM GMT
traicue, get yourself back to Specials, laying all early front-runners; best system on here.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now