Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Latalomne
18 Nov 17 11:29
| Topic/replies: 16,374 | Blogger: Latalomne's blog
Anybody else seeing P/L figures on individual markets that don't actually tally with their exposure?

Currently showing -£78.10 on Ronnie O'Sullivan in the final of the Shanghai Masters on GRUSS but only -£53.11 on the BF website....
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Erroneous data from API
Show More
Report Latalomne November 18, 2017 12:00 PM GMT
It's not just the exposure that's out, the potential profit is, too.  Now:

£2075.43 / -£60.10 on GRUSS and £1956.94 / -£52.91 on BF

Plain
Report Latalomne November 18, 2017 12:19 PM GMT
Curiously, changing the odds on one of my Trump lays has resulted in the gaps narrowing, even though my actual exposure hasn't become greater.  Bizarre!
Report Gin November 20, 2017 10:44 AM GMT
I didn't notice anything at the time and my final P/L figure for the snooker markets looks to be in line with what I was expecting.

It's a bit of a worry when that sort of thing starts happening Shocked
Report Latalomne November 21, 2017 4:27 PM GMT
It was truly bizarre.  Not experienced anything like it before....  Did have quite a lot of matched bets on the market (nothing really excessive), but I do wonder if it was linked to that? 

As you say, disconcerting!
Report Latalomne November 24, 2017 8:47 PM GMT
I've just experienced this again. 

Because it happened in a market where I had only 7 bets, it made it easier to work out what was going on.  It seems to be connected with restarting your computer with partially matched bets still in the system.  Essentially, the matched portion of the partially matched bet is not displayed in Bets Manager until you cancel the remaining portion of the bet, when it magically reappears. 

Not sure if this is just a GRUSS bug or if it affects the API as a whole?
Report Ghetto Joe November 27, 2017 2:47 PM GMT
Are you using the new streaming version of Gruss Latalomne? Think that's been updated to clear a few issues where it wasn't polling the API for bets placed outside the program.
Report Latalomne November 27, 2017 4:53 PM GMT
I was using 38Q.  Just downloaded the latest version and that seems to only be 37A?!
Report Ghetto Joe November 29, 2017 3:03 PM GMT
Think there were issues with the streamin version so they put it back to beta it's on 1.3.0.38y10

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting_Assistant/Betting_Assistant1.msi
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now