Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JetLoneStar
16 Sep 17 13:12
| Topic/replies: 1,176 | Blogger: JetLoneStar's blog
Hi, I've been trying out a new system (No, im not selling anything, it's all In-Running) for the past 3 weeks or so and its working even better than I had hoped. Seeing as initially it was just a trial run I kept stakes to a minimum averaging around £30 a bet (all place market so odds average around 1.8ish), hoping to make 4x stake a week with the idea of gradually moving up to around £200 a bet.  So far ive made around around 13x stake each week with just 1 losing day.

The problem is that I cant seem to find my bottle to up the stakes anything more than minimally (could be comfort of winning almost every day, as before this I was having quite a bad run betting prerace at higher stakes). Currently having my best week (£430 so far) yet im still placing £10 / £20 bets on odds on shots; Im hoping it'll just take more time to gain confidence (Ive never had a problem betting £200+ a race in the past) but was curious if there are any other cowards out there and how they got over it Laugh
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View When to start upping stakes?
Show More
Report raspberrybottom September 25, 2017 8:28 PM BST
Dive in, Jet! While the iron's hot an' all that!

PS - Pretty sure I remember "talking" to you ages ago when you were thinking of going full-time?

If I'm wrong and it wasn't you, I apologise. Plain
Report Coachbuster September 26, 2017 3:11 PM BST
3 weeks far too short
Report allo October 14, 2017 3:26 PM BST
why dont you up your stakes £5 every time your bank increases a certain % say every £500 . if you up them to much to quick " when the losing run comes " you might turn into a panic trader Excited
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now