Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Statbet
29 Jan 17 14:09
| Topic/replies: 12 | Blogger: Statbet's blog
Warning for anyone with deposits or thinking of opening an account with this company.

I deposited £500 and subsequently legitimately won around £450 (No Arbitrage, No False Declarations, No Collusion with others etc etc) leaving a balance of £952.50.

I have now been trying to get my money back for over 3 years.

Following a threat to take them to court they eventually emailed me saying they would re-pay the full balance - that was over 2 months ago, but still nothing...although one telling part of their email should really concern others with deposits...

"You are no doubt aware that the company endured a difficult trading period in 2013/2014..."

If you are thinking about opening an account with this company I would seriously re-consider.

I believe I am not the only person to have experienced issues with payments from this organisation - if you are in a similar position please contact me as I have contacted an Irish Consumer Affairs TV show (Irish Watchdog equivalent apparently) who are looking to interview others in a similar position.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Sports Spread Ireland - Non Payment...
Show More
Report FX GUN January 30, 2017 12:12 AM GMT
They still owe me around £6000 dating back to 2013, numerous emails containing false promises lies etc, ignoring phone calls etc. The apathy of the authorities and fact they are still trading is utterly incredible, still mugging people off now no doubt.
Report reb January 30, 2017 2:05 PM GMT
It's almost incredible that they are still trading and yet they have numerous issues regarding non-payment of debts to a number of customers going back several years.

I presume that you guys, Statbet and FX GUN, are not residents of Ireland ? If they owed me a large sum, and I had got no satisfaction from phone calls or emails, I would call to their office in Ballsbridge with the neccessary documentation to seek payment.
Report reb February 7, 2017 4:10 PM GMT
This thread might be of interest : http://www.askaboutmoney.com/threads/has-anyone-had-any-difficulty-getting-p...
Report James424 February 7, 2017 11:24 PM GMT
Hi statbet. They have been owing me £3K for about 3 years now despite numerous phonecalls and emails. Would be interested in communicating with you. I'm on jameskwalker424@gmail.com if you want to get in touch.
Report Mistermind January 29, 2018 1:10 AM GMT
Trying to organise lawsuit, civil and criminal (because bankrupted Sportsspread Director is still running Irish Registered Company).  Considering criminal lawsuit on grounds of laundering of money obtained via criminal fraud.  Anyone interested to join the group for legal action PM me (is PM possible on Betfair?)
Report Mistermind January 30, 2018 12:24 PM GMT
Statbet, please PM me in the same boat.  If no PM in Betfair Forum, some other way to make contact.
Report longbridge February 1, 2018 1:23 PM GMT
@mistermind - there's PM here - scroll up to the top of this thread and look at the the darker blue bar a little above "General Betting".  If you look in the right-hand side of that bar you'll see a mail icon and "(0) New messages" - click that the send/receive PMs.
Report Mistermind February 3, 2018 1:12 PM GMT
@loongbridge, many thanks for info
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now