Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
kenco
25 Oct 15 01:49
| Topic/replies: 2,675 | Blogger: kenco's blog
If you've got plenty of accounts and want to see how quickly I can shut them down i'll chuck up the ricks on a daily basis probably till I get bored.If there's some interest i'll start on Tuesday,guarantee they will be price collapses and the prices will be up as soon as books are up.You'll have to be quick though,anyone arbing/Trading should have a field day till I shut them all downShocked
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View How quick can i close your accounts?
Show More
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 7:34 PM GMT
Was already in write up I said it would drift was 7/1 last night,worked out as expected what do you want me to do put a hoprse up t 7/1 that would end up 9/2 that I can get 15s on betfair,thats how shrewd the write ups are there's always juice in the small print different class...Shocked
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 7:41 PM GMT
Might be worty adding in sunshine and bubbles as well as although beaten 7ls here over c/d was nearest finisj after running wide and looks like it could be a drifter in market,that was off 56 and only runs off 44 tomorrow in weaker race,definitely wouldn't discount this in such a terrible race...

That was posted last night ended up as I said drifted because of front two in market,i also emailed someone telling them hugh taylorwas going to put iot up at that price,the trouble is i'm far to clever for everyone any shrewdies must be thinking how the phuck does he do out predicting the drift and not putting the early prices up.You don't win 6 figures a year from guessing..
Report LAMBETH WALK December 21, 2017 8:44 PM GMT
winning six figures a year ..... and  you still rely on the NHS  ? .... something dont add up...  SillyCrazy
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 9:12 PM GMT
All my muslim brothers are there bruv..Wink
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 9:13 PM GMT
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 9:20 PM GMT
Should be 7 figures every year,trouble is can't get a bet on,could win 100k on here without even looking at paper in my sleep doing 20 hours a week just trading...
Report LAMBETH WALK December 21, 2017 10:39 PM GMT
nice swerve on the NHS .... I recently had a knee op in my private bupa hospital.. the muslim nurses bathed my sweaty feet everyday .. i love muslims .. Laugh
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 10:51 PM GMT
Swerve on what I hase private healthcare for my son,i don't on principle but if I ever need future major operations I wouldn't have one done on the nhs,paid for my mates private health care when she had meningitis and offered my mum for her cancer treatment.
She looked into it and saud the treatment she was getting with nhs you couldn't even get priovately,all of a sudden you appear on here asking me about the nhs do you not think that's a bit odd,strangely I don't ozzy!WinkWink
Do you want to know what clothes I wear,where I do my shopping what I buy my mrs for her birthday and kids birthdays,do you want to know what I have in my bank accounts,you seem very angry strange that isn't it..
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 10:51 PM GMT
Swerve on what I hase private healthcare for my son,i don't on principle but if I ever need future major operations I wouldn't have one done on the nhs,paid for my mates private health care when she had meningitis and offered my mum for her cancer treatment.
She looked into it and saud the treatment she was getting with nhs you couldn't even get priovately,all of a sudden you appear on here asking me about the nhs do you not think that's a bit odd,strangely I don't ozzy!WinkWink
Do you want to know what clothes I wear,where I do my shopping what I buy my mrs for her birthday and kids birthdays,do you want to know what I have in my bank accounts,you seem very angry strange that isn't it..
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 10:52 PM GMT
Report thegiggilo December 21, 2017 10:52 PM GMT
Report LAMBETH WALK December 21, 2017 11:44 PM GMT
On cue, singing like a Canary Laugh... you,d melt in the Box Boy Scared ps..  i would,nt be interested in what clobber a bumpkin wears Wink
Report thegiggilo December 22, 2017 12:29 AM GMT
Don't forget my cheque with the % of what you've won off this years picks ozzy,like the £10 double you said you had at ascot 33/1 and 20/1 same day..who could forget that eh...  Wink
Report LAMBETH WALK December 23, 2017 10:06 AM GMT
i sure did and i think i thanked you back then 6 months a go...Love i sent your % to the labour party Wink...was at a works xmas party all day yest .. even tho i dont work  Laugh keep em coming darling you are the best out there Cool
Report s.kenbo December 27, 2017 6:57 PM GMT
Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope you recover quickly. Cool
Report s.kenbo December 28, 2017 7:32 PM GMT
Winners today - No.

Profit secured - You bet!

Laugh
Report LAMBETH WALK December 29, 2017 4:44 PM GMT
He has a new M.O ....Grin  he backed 1 pre race...it  finished 4th .. then After-timed he backed it in the 4 places market... surely a new-low in After-timing... whoops.. i forgot the E ...LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report williamhenri December 29, 2017 10:53 PM GMT
It`s a shame you two are unable to make Giggilo`s posts work for you.  Surely the game is not to lose while trying to win ,therefor using EW , forecasts and backing to 4th place must be part of any betting ,especially at the odds Giggilo plays. It`s nice to have a 16/1 winner outright, but not so clever if that horse finishes 4th in a 15 runner field ,when you could have had a nice saver on Betfair  .I`m not a big punter ,  been following his thread for just over 18 months . In that time I`ve made just over 10K ,something I`m very happy with apart from been limited and blocked by a couple of books ,as any reasonable person would be .I`m not sure if you two bet any of his selections or if your only here to  aggravate as is the norm with a  winning thread ,   I might be wrong perhaps one of you lads has a winning thread hidden away on a forum I haven`t come across .Anyway I will wish Giggilo every success in his punting and especially his health ,something  you two find hard to do for some obscure reason.
Report s.kenbo December 30, 2017 4:18 PM GMT
William, Giggsy is undoubtedly one of the best judges I've seen online. That's why I find it so pathetic that he has to aftertime winning days.

It seems lately that even the mention of a horse in his write-ups become a winning tip if it wins. He regularly puts up six races, with sometimes four or five mentions. Are you better off backing them all to win, then all to place, then all to place in the extra place market? Then of course there's all the multi forecasts and tricasts, and not to mention all the multiple e/w Super Yankees. I wouldn't be able to afford to cover all his selections in 10p stakes. They'd run into thousands of bets.

He's not man enough to put his hands up and say 'It was a poor day, it happens'. He ALWAYS aftertimes something. Some days he'll draw a complete blank, yet after the races have finished he'll say he backed that 9/4F shot to place, and it got all his money back. It's laughable.
Report williamhenri December 30, 2017 10:11 PM GMT
Very strange post Kenbo, Can you prove the 9/4 shot wasn`t bet for a place and for what amount of money? the place market  can be a gold mine sometimes ,one angle  if you know what your doing and your betting in the right race. Some races can be stand out betting races, like the maiden yesterday with the two 7/2 shots.  Have you seen anyone better at predicting the expected SP. I`ve no idea how Giggilo bets, or how much, he obviously bets for living so must be doing something right . Your post stinks of someone who`s unable to make his write ups work ,so resorts to name calling and slurs.If you believe that rubbish you`ve just written , then there`s no point wasting time.  Good luck.
Report s.kenbo December 31, 2017 9:06 AM GMT
I rarely back Giggsy's fancies any more. His cards are obviously marked by the bookies, and as soon as he bets them the prices have gone. The prices he quotes are generally long gone by the time I read them, and I wouldn't be too surprised if they've gone before he submits his post.

Surely you're wise enough to know that if a circa 1.50 shot recoups all your losses for the day (post race I might add), then there is a huge problem with your staking?

Can you point me to one factually incorrect thing I said in my post?

He used to post his fancies on Puntersmate. I even joined the forum because of him. He soon left though, and it was in childish circumstances. He used to threaten to leave if the administration wouldn't tell him the gender of a certain poster, or if so and so doesn't get banned then he's leaving. He used to get envious of other posters who were just as good as him. He would NEVER congratulate other winners. Basically he wanted to be the big fish in the small pond, and most people wouldn't stand for it. His online persona is nothing short of obnoxious. But having said that, I think it may be a ruse, and I've no doubt he's a good bloke.

Plus I've never ever seen him deduct a rule4. I don't think he pays them!!
Report LAMBETH WALK December 31, 2017 1:00 PM GMT
Kenbo.... Willy boy is giggsy  NAP
Report s.kenbo December 31, 2017 1:40 PM GMT
I don't think he is. I think he's a fan who's won a few quid and feels obliged to stick up for him. He probably ignores the BS that is spouted post race, and thinks that's Giggsy's entitlement (which it is) and can act how he likes.

And wouldn't say I've resorted to 'name calling and slurs' either. I think what I've posted is exactly what others think.
Report LAMBETH WALK December 31, 2017 2:07 PM GMT
On 2nd thoughts ken , i think your correct , billy boy is far too articulate Grin  happy new year  to all Cool
Report s.kenbo December 31, 2017 4:16 PM GMT
Happy New Year to everyone too. Cool

Enjoy tomorrows hangover, LW! Wink
Report LAMBETH WALK December 31, 2017 4:29 PM GMT
had my party yesterday Wink.. tonight is full of once a year dopes ... i will be out tomorrow when the pubs are empty Cool Rave on Laugh
Report williamhenri January 1, 2018 1:26 AM GMT
Kenbo, I`m sure by now you will have seen Giggilo returns for the year, results speak for themselves as they say. The name calling and slurs?  "not man enough", "obnoxious persona", Hmmm . So your "posting what others think" ,are you going to name some of these  individuals, can you be "man enough" ? now that would be interesting. What`s laughable about all this rubbish, your deliberately seeking out Giggilo`s threads to post on, even though you`ve got all these negative views, and by your own admission you don`t bet his selections, WHAT IS THE POINT??? Can you explain??? On second thoughts don`t bother. Who cares  what a person who wishes a speedy recovery to somebody in one posts ,then in the next puts in the boot, thinks. NICE!!!

PS please ask your sidekick who lives in the great metropolis; when he`s finished making his mind up, who I really am,(he seems to be in a right muddle )if he can  post his annual NAPS returns, now that Will give us all a laugh.

Happy new year Giggilo fans.Wink
Report s.kenbo January 1, 2018 9:19 AM GMT
You must be a very timid individual if you find "not man enough to put his hands up and say 'It was a poor day, it happens'" as name calling/slur. I'm going to ignore your second example because that was posted AFTER you highlighted my bullying.

My post after I wished him well, was a little dig. That's why I put the smiley face on there. If you want to call it putting the boot in, then I think you're clutching at straws.

I was generalising when I said 'what others think'. I'd be absolutely amazed if others didn't find his posting style OTT though. Giggsy loves the plaudits, and I used to give him plenty of them myself, but the lack of responses (to some great winners) lately tells me that others feel the same way. I may be wrong, it's happened before.

His end of month figures look superb. Keep backing his selections and I've no doubt you'll make another £10k in the next 18 months. Back every combination forecast/tricast and other huge perms, then you may go skint.
Report williamhenri January 1, 2018 7:50 PM GMT
I wouldn`t call myself timid Kenbo, I worked in the building trade for nearly fifty years before retiring ,so I`ve seen it all, the good and the bad. Fair I`d be happier with.

So  "posting what others think" turned out to be fake news , others might think, calling it  "generalising " a cop-out. Myself, I thought you were on thin ice. I see your mate hasn`t posted his Nap returns yet, probably looking for a new calculator in the January sales, tell him Amazon are selling a new one with six minus tabs on it. should make it easier for him.

I won`t be posting again , so if you feel the need to make a reply you have the stage to yourself. Good luck and successful punting .Willy Boy or Giggilo, Crazy    I`m not even sure myself nowWink
Report s.kenbo January 2, 2018 8:51 AM GMT
It's a well know fact that people who work in the building trade are p4ssies!

That's me out too.
Report Janthefish January 2, 2018 6:25 PM GMT
Why are people so obsessed with how much other people make/don't make? I follow Giggsy's tips (not all the time as I often miss prices- happens with all pple I follow) I make money by reading his invaluable write-ups- end of story, tyvm. My bank balance is enhanced because of him, tbh his figures don't really bother me.
Report Janthefish January 2, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
Why are people so obsessed with how much other people make/don't make? I follow Giggsy's tips (not all the time as I often miss prices- happens with all pple I follow) I make money by reading his invaluable write-ups- end of story, tyvm. My bank balance is enhanced because of him, tbh his figures don't really bother me.
Report LAMBETH WALK January 2, 2018 9:41 PM GMT
Billy Boyo , Giggsys new voicebox , your cage is easily rattled baby ... sorry i ve not been about but some of us have to go out.. living in the Great Metropolis comes in handy Wink well dun for winning 10k ,, but in comparison to Biggsys 600k.. thats pitiful, considering 9/10 of his bets he recommends are to small stakes PRE race but as per AFTER the race he smashed the granny out of emGrin..you must be betting in buttons Laughhope you got that one Wink  as for being obsessed with figures .. i would say that award belongs to his Highness ... with his obsession with hits on his TH page and his ROI  ... in any case he is still the best around, and he likes nothing better than smashing home some big prices and rubbing my boat in the dirt...you gotta keep him on his Bromleys Cool  Arise ...SIR GIGGSY Cool ... who,s got  Bi- Polar  ? Crazy
Report williamhenri January 2, 2018 11:32 PM GMT
Lambeth.     Big man talk on an anonymous forum , the usual (I will be listened to) keyboard warrior , what a pathetic attempt at aggressive masculinity .Get a life you cretin.LaughLaughLaugh

Like I said to Kenbo ,I won`t be posting again ,so I`ll leave you an open goal , make a better job of it than your mate ,he ended up with a line on builders been p4ssies or something , still haven`t grasped the relevance of that one. Crazy
Report LAMBETH WALK January 3, 2018 12:28 PM GMT
Make yer mind up Billy Boy Silly.... I see the Fantasist has put up that his ROI  is 100%... complete..Cobblers  Mischief
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 3, 2018 4:29 PM GMT
What's going here I y o

Lambeth you seem very much like that grimster fella

CoolCoolCoolLove
Report LAMBETH WALK January 3, 2018 4:50 PM GMT
Mr Bird... There,s only one Grimmy.. but plenty of Footsoldiers Wink
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 3, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
Mr walk

Mucho f a cup this weekend for your route march

Love you cuz Grin
Report LAMBETH WALK January 3, 2018 7:23 PM GMT
Mr Walk Laugh
Report Janthefish January 3, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
Maybe we could have some selections from the pple who are so clever that they can try and laugh at Giggs?
Report LAMBETH WALK January 3, 2018 10:13 PM GMT
im a loser baby ..... but i dont fabricate  ROI figures.. Jan
Report s.kenbo January 4, 2018 9:21 AM GMT
Fook it, I wasn't going to post these figures, but why not?

These results are for Decembers selections. Only the horses advised have been calculated, and not the ones that were given a mention in the write up. I think it's fair to draw the line somewhere. Anything over 4/1 has been done each way, and anything under has been win only. Obviously it is to level stakes, and to the prices that he put up. You can't get fairer than that.

159 points bet. Returns 164.

How 5 points profit equates to 105% ROI is beyond me. I'm guessing if he staked 50 points, and returned 50 points (break even basically), then he'd class that as 100% ROI.
Report PeteTheBloke January 4, 2018 8:30 PM GMT
Is Janthefish Giggsy? Or is (s)he Grimmy? I'm getting confused now. I thought ALEX was the Norfolk Mafia.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 4, 2018 9:39 PM GMT
Nope I am Irish are lucky

Jan the fish is Lambeth walk and Lambeth walk is kenbo

Huh this helps pete
Report s.kenbo January 4, 2018 9:46 PM GMT
I'm Spartacus!!
Report williamhenri January 4, 2018 10:20 PM GMT
Great work today Giggsy ,   Spin Top let me down for the full EW patent, well backed as well.
Report LAMBETH WALK January 7, 2018 6:41 PM GMT
well done for ending up 5pts in  profit for December... can anyone explain how this can be claimed to be 105%  ROI ?  its my Dinner time , i will check in later disciples Wink
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 9:10 AM GMT
I think I've sussed it. If the main selections are showing an ROI of about 2.5%, then all the profit must be in the 'mentions'. That could be the way forward.
Report williamhenri January 8, 2018 1:18 PM GMT
So the clueless two are still trolling in pairs, holding hands for  mutual support ,what fine examples of the modern British man. Lets hope little Kenbo`s eureka moment has given them the insight to reading the write ups properly. Spartacus?? what a laugh that was.
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 3:53 PM GMT
Laugh  Not posting anymore eh Billy boy Grin  lets hope the Great Man has some winners tonight , its getting rather dull on here ... meanwhile here.s a list of bets for tonight

win- e/w bets
4th place savers Wink
combi- f.casts
combi- exacta,s
combi- tri -cast
combi- tri-fectas
multi permed Placepots Crazy

and dont forget to trade the losers in running

but let the winners roll

IM READY Wink  hope you are  Billy boy Darling Cool
Report williamhenri January 8, 2018 4:33 PM GMT
This is how I use the write ups big mouth. Bet £300 11/2 Unit of Assessment, lay it at 7/2 for £440. £140 in the bank. Bet £40 Cat Royale, free bet to trade if needed. Of course you can sweat on your bets ,but I`m happy with free £100 in my pocket ,buttons maybe ,but happy days. READY and GONE idiot.
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 4:51 PM GMT
Very wise, William.

I must say it's a shame to see you revert to name calling and slurs though!
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 4:52 PM GMT
first 2 winners WinkWink  and still in placepot Cool
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 4:55 PM GMT
He might make a guest appearance on here tonight if he carries on like this!
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 5:01 PM GMT
i smashed Dark Alliance ,as Boots put it up as well Wink
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 5:26 PM GMT
The savvy's were on, before Dancing On Ice started last night!
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 5:55 PM GMT
and another .... he must make an appearance now  Love
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 6:09 PM GMT
I had to read that post (5.45pm) three times after the race had finished, just to make sure the winner got a mention.

Is there any chance of capitalising the horses names in future please, Giggsy? It makes them far easier to spot.

I've got the bunting on standby, just in case.
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 6:13 PM GMT
will be  alot more than Bunting coming out round here if Bulasco wins WinkCool
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 6:20 PM GMT
this is getting silly LoveLove .. f/c  alert  Laugh
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 6:25 PM GMT
What did I say? Just follow the mentions, you can't lose.

Does anybody know how to weld handles onto skips?
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 6:29 PM GMT
billy boy gutted he traded ... grow some Wink
Report houseofpain January 8, 2018 6:33 PM GMT

Jan 3, 2016 -- 12:13PM, houseofpain wrote:

have backed lucky lodge on its last run at 7/1 e/w, seemed to be just hands and heels last time not beaten to far.

The first one of yours i backed where did them 2 years go, horse owed me one, lets hope something connects for the multis many thx gigs.

Report Janthefish January 8, 2018 6:40 PM GMT
On fire today Giggsy
Report Janthefish January 8, 2018 6:48 PM GMT
And another forecast!!
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 6:51 PM GMT
He's smashed them to pieces tonight.
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 7:04 PM GMT
placepot landedCool... he must have it as well

billy boy ... i know how to pull his strings Wink... you should be thanking ME  ... Giggsy.. enjoy your evening Genius Love
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 7:07 PM GMT
Anyone back any multis?
Report LAMBETH WALK January 8, 2018 7:27 PM GMT
NO MATE...  a few dutched winners and ppot to  4 quid ... nice evening ... out for some dinner ..Coolthanks lads
Report s.kenbo January 8, 2018 7:32 PM GMT
Nice one, mate. Cool

Well done, Giggsy. Cool
Report williamhenri January 8, 2018 7:40 PM GMT
Nice one Giggsy , on form tonight ,Thanks.
Report s.kenbo January 9, 2018 2:59 PM GMT
I can't believe he's not posted on here. I never had you down for possessing self restraint.

Come on then. How much did you kop?
Report Janthefish January 9, 2018 9:22 PM GMT
Will it make any difference to your life how much he copped? you'd probably accuse him of not telling the truth, whatever he said
Report williamhenri January 10, 2018 12:27 AM GMT
Seething little Kenbo ,can`t keep away can you ,now wants to know how much other punters win ,feeling left out are we? Never did a single winner  last night did you? must be soul destroying  when it dawned on you the shrewdies bagged a big one. Fancy what could have been Kenbo, enough dosh to bet losers for the rest of the month. Happy days I can tell you. Keep on ranting away lad your impressing no one ,quite a few on here might even be questioning your motives by now..By the way, I haven`t given up on that "posting for others " remark either , but that`s all for another time.
Report s.kenbo January 10, 2018 6:41 AM GMT
If I'd have permed all his selections for the last fours years, then I'd be skint. If I backed them every day but missed these winners, then I probably would be seething. I hope a few did win a lot from them. At least you won a ton!!

I haven`t given up on that "posting for others " remark either , but that`s all for another time. The bloke pretty much goes through card, and two posters thank him. I think that speaks volumes.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 11, 2018 7:22 AM GMT
Rhumbustious fred
Report LAMBETH WALK January 11, 2018 10:39 PM GMT
Silence is Golden ... 99% that no fooker had a multi ... he reguarly mentions 10-15 horses in his previews .. nobody can perm that lot everytime and be in profit ... he probably didnt perm them himself  LaughLaughLaugh  still ... ive just spent a night at the Grand in Brighton  down to his Highness LoveCool
Report s.kenbo January 12, 2018 11:37 AM GMT
I was never a fan of the beer in Brighton. I'd wake up the next day with no memory, and a very sore arse!
Report houseofpain January 12, 2018 12:26 PM GMT
The Grand is an absolute **** hole, so dated i changed room twice last summer.
Report LAMBETH WALK January 12, 2018 2:28 PM GMT
Mr Pain... I,ve always assumed the decor was intentionally dated .. My Doris wrangled an Honeymoon suite out of em for a good deal.. 2nd floor sea view . with a massive Jacuzzi bath in the living room ... i looked like the nutter in scarface LaughLaugh  had a good day around the Lanes.. .. and spent the evening eating and drinking in the hotel.... yeah it was Pony  Wink
Report houseofpain January 12, 2018 5:12 PM GMT
Mine was drafted and freezing the sash window didnt shut properly, got a complimentary £20 for the bar and moved room, much prefer the metropole. Ive been in that jacuzi hope you never digested any of the water lol.
Report williamhenri January 13, 2018 1:04 PM GMT
LW.  When you see idiots scrambling to regain credibility, you know your on a good day, Doris even had to make an appearance Laugh  Little throw away remarks at the end of posts, really can be own goals "big man" , as others will tell you.
Report LAMBETH WALK January 13, 2018 1:44 PM GMT
Agh  Billy Boy..Aint got a clue what your rambling on about you silly old sodConfused .. the only person who needs to regain credibility is the Bandit who falsifies his ROI returns...Grin
Report s.kenbo January 13, 2018 3:19 PM GMT
I think the Enigma Machine is needed to decipher that.

Fantastic win for William Henry.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 13, 2018 4:15 PM GMT
Giggly just texted me and it said

"I hope that **** Lambeth had a huge slurp of the jack que zee"Devil
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 13, 2018 7:35 PM GMT
BlimeyHappy

I in the gang
Report s.kenbo January 13, 2018 8:02 PM GMT
We're The Three Tenners. That's all we've got between us!

'Pricks, idiots'. You're getting quite adept at throwing the insults around, William.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 14, 2018 3:27 AM GMT
Has giggly been on and apologised to me yet accusing me of being grimster when all day long it was mr walk

Nope don't fink he hasCryCry

I was having my pants pulled down as well, I didn't know who it was either but I think mr walk played an absolute blinderHappy
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 14, 2018 1:24 PM GMT
Don't really understand what that post means willie to be fair

But you believe what you will and il just plough on doing my Crybolloxs
Report s.kenbo January 14, 2018 1:27 PM GMT
williamhenri • January 1, 2018 1:26 AM GMT

The irony will be well and truly lost on William, I think.
Report williamhenri January 14, 2018 1:47 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh Kenbo lad you can do better than that. I`ve got an Enigma machine remember ,you can have it ,I never used it in the end , all that was needed was patience and enough rope for the idiots to hang themselves.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 14, 2018 3:57 PM GMT
Fink eye knead an egg knee Murray machine to keep up with yew willie

Fort eye talked in riddles but yew are the master
Report Janthefish January 14, 2018 3:59 PM GMT
Great work Giggsy
Report s.kenbo January 14, 2018 4:13 PM GMT
We need the machine though, William, not you.

Nice winner, Giggsy.

Well done for laying off the loser too. Genius.
Report williamhenri January 15, 2018 3:44 PM GMT
Well done yesterday Giggsy, nice trade on the first, easily covered the losing double. The winner as per write up . A great weekend all round ,thanks.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 15, 2018 8:14 PM GMT
Grate stuff
Report williamhenri January 15, 2018 9:24 PM GMT
Love
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD January 17, 2018 7:23 PM GMT
X
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now