Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kenco
25 Oct 15 01:49
| Topic/replies: 398 | Blogger: kenco's blog
If you've got plenty of accounts and want to see how quickly I can shut them down i'll chuck up the ricks on a daily basis probably till I get bored.If there's some interest i'll start on Tuesday,guarantee they will be price collapses and the prices will be up as soon as books are up.You'll have to be quick though,anyone arbing/Trading should have a field day till I shut them all downShocked
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View How quick can i close your accounts?
Show More
Report DenzilPenberthy February 21, 2018 8:42 PM GMT
What's puzzled me for a long time is why anyone would want to publicly ensure the shortening of horses at a time when seemingly all bar retards can bet with bookmakers?
The implied purpose would be ensuring FREE BET ARBS but in those circumstances some bets have to be struck in the first place the mind boggles Grin
Report williamhenri February 22, 2018 1:26 AM GMT
DenzilPenberthy    Another ,"I can`t get my money on, so I must be better than the rest of you retards", another arrogant clown full of his self importance. So you can`t get on Denzil , I`m sure the Grimster can accommodate, losing account and all that Wink   

Grimster      the idiot who`s cracked football betting , but has to lay bricks in the middle of winter to pay the bills.Surprised
Report DenzilPenberthy February 22, 2018 1:43 AM GMT
DenzilPenberthy    Another ,"I can`t get my money on, so I must be better than the rest of you retards", another arrogant clown full of his self importance.

So you've met me then Laugh
Report woundedknee February 22, 2018 4:59 PM GMT
billy boy the bearded rotters arris licker... i see youve resorted to booming 4th place savers again...CryCrySad you must be cluckin for a kfc... onward christian soldier... Wink
Report williamhenri February 22, 2018 9:21 PM GMT
WK. Been on the exotics again big mouth. How much you down today then? There`s nothing more embarrassing  than a bad loser posting gibberish on a betting forum ,what a state for a grown "man" to find himself. I`m sure the acca guru will be along later to offer his man love and support, as you macho men love to do. Happy betting LaughLaugh
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD February 23, 2018 5:44 PM GMT
Wounded knee I love you more than I dew myselfLove
Report s.kenbo February 27, 2018 3:42 PM GMT
PMSFL today. LaughLaughLaugh A trading dream. LaughLaughLaugh I nearly fell off Zodie's big leather armchair when I read that. Absolutely fooking hilarious. Thank you, Giggsy.

Even Ghosty wants more than a quarter point contraction for all his bets!
Report williamhenri February 27, 2018 8:26 PM GMT
Kenbo, Betting on horses looks beyond you Dumbo, free money on offer and you post that, are you really that clueless? PMSL? I`d be embarrassed to admit it.
Report s.kenbo February 27, 2018 9:59 PM GMT
Hiya, Willy, Clueless Dumbo signing in here (although I can just about work out percentages, and I love any 'free money' posts).  I'm always open to a bit of sage advice from winners like your good self. It may even help me from doing my bollox each week?
If you could explain it in Layman's terms then that would be appreciated. You can be patronising if like, and I don't mind the mild name calling, so you can keep that up. I've always found that people who resort to that (like most of your recent posts) are on their back foot, so I can make allowances for it. Happy
Report williamhenri February 28, 2018 12:54 AM GMT
Back foot? that`s a joke, it`s not me running around the net looking for usernames Dumbo. So you want betting advice. Read the write ups, TWICE ,you obviously can`t take it all in on the first read. Bet level stakes, split stakes to suit, believe in your source, or you`ll end up missing the good timesWink  Failing that ,just follow the Golden Goose method, a priceless piece of ingenuity, though I`ve heard the odd rumour from sources , it`s starting to lay duds already . If you`ve got something to say, post before race off time ,we`ll see then if you have the balls, or are you  another after timer who`s just trying to impress his mates. I`ve always found that posters like you are just faceless wimps, not one of them has the bottle to post a write up themselves, Have you posted   Kenbo?
Report s.kenbo February 28, 2018 9:17 AM GMT
I have to read them at least three times anyway, Willy. The problem is once I've took it all in (and done more forecasts than Michael Fish) he goes and edits his post. He adds horses that weren't mentioned the previous day, or (like yesterday) he changes his predicted SP SIXTEEN HOURS after his first post. Why? Because he didn't like to be out with his prediction, so he just edits it. Is it really worth it? The answers no btw.

I can't find one write up for you anywhere. By your logic, that must make you a faceless wimp.

Instead of looking for usernames, you stalk on Puntersmate. I don't know if you're a long serving member, or whether you signed up recently with the sole intention of stalking. Either way you haven't had the bollox to reveal yourself on there. You'd rather hide behind the anonymity and  different username.

Sources?LaughLaughLaugh Don't talk like you're in the know ffs. You sound like a desperate hanger on who's clutching at straws.
Report williamhenri February 28, 2018 10:49 AM GMT
KKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD March 2, 2018 6:00 PM GMT
Ops my fav source
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD March 2, 2018 6:01 PM GMT
K p ffsCry
Report houseofpain March 10, 2018 8:26 PM GMT
very quiet here, must be having some winners.
Report Janthefish March 10, 2018 10:55 PM GMT
Kerbooming today, took family out for a for a meal- staggered when I saw bill, checked results when I got home-meal paid for....and next one. And I only put small bets. Thanks Giggs
Report williamhenri March 11, 2018 3:22 PM GMT
Thanks Giggsy CoolCoolCoolLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy March 11, 2018 6:07 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlMPMO3X45s

LaughLaughLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy March 11, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
williamhenri I'd forgot about you Love

DenzilPenberthy    Another ,"I can`t get my money on, so I must be better than the rest of you retards", another arrogant clown full of his self importance.

Unlike the thread title and opening post LaughLaughLaugh

How quick can i close your accounts?
kenco

kenco
25 Oct 15 00:49
| Topic/replies: 2,114 | Blogger: kenco's blog
If you've got plenty of accounts and want to see how quickly I can shut them down i'll chuck up the ricks on a daily basis probably till I get bored.If there's some interest i'll start on Tuesday,guarantee they will be price collapses and the prices will be up as soon as books are up.You'll have to be quick though,anyone arbing/Trading should have a field day till I shut them all downShocked
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD March 11, 2018 7:48 PM GMT
Evening allCool
Report williamhenri March 11, 2018 8:36 PM GMT
Denzil,DenzilLaughLaugh Did you bet the six winner Heinzes, Denzil? we did. Strange you coming back on here after a big win ,LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy March 11, 2018 9:00 PM GMT
It came up as an unread post and your name was there so I thought I'd better give you an idea of what happens when you win betting on horses,maybe after yesterday you too can join the rest of the non clueless when you try to place a betHappy

I presume you lot must have lots of mates because you are the only winners I've heard of who can bet with the bookmakers at 5pm the day before LaughLaughLaugh

As far as 6 winner Heinzes go I used to do that sort of thing when I was 10 years old only 1 horse per race and at bigger prices WinkHappy

I'd be fairly sure gigolo only keeps this going to guarantee arbs on what you lot shorten for him,I don't know if you've noticed but HE never ever loses even when his selections and followers do Laugh
Report williamhenri March 11, 2018 9:24 PM GMT
Denzilpenberthy.   I don`t want any seething idiot ,telling me what he`s done or can`t do ,makes no difference to me if your the biggest mug ,or the best there is. I bet how I can when I can , I don`t need to bore every man and his dog how hard it is, so keep your ramblings to yourself, I`m not interested .There are other punters out there who have some idea, you might be surprised to know. Looks like my first post was spot on by the way, I still stand by.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 11, 2018 9:51 PM GMT
I don't find punting hard I have never said that to anyone thanks for making the point about other punters having some idea that's what I was trying to do alsoGrin

Starting a thread with How Quick Can I close your accounts is far more self important and arrogant than anything I've ever posted on here imo but each to their own,try reading it back and imagine DenzilPenberthy is kencoGrin

Good luck all the same I only dispute the betting the night before stuff because I know what's on the thread and plenty people follow it's common sense to me everything else is banter WinkCool
Report woundedknee March 12, 2018 4:01 AM GMT
cuz **** thru again..Cool. no one likes us we don t care.... TELFORD... getting a bit close aint it CUZ ... lock upyer daughter cuz  ive been warning you for years.. now its on yer doorstep.. aint it bruv..them bearded boys want them cherrys.... miiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ......its lonely round culchie fookin fields   ... zig
Report pumphol. March 13, 2018 8:00 PM GMT
Lord Glitters put up for the Lincoln, was told to back it a couple of days back, Hills were 10/1 on Sunday,  oddschecker have not updated my guess they will still have 14/1 up by this weekend Crazy
Report williamhenri March 16, 2018 5:16 PM GMT
Well done Giggsy. Thanks.CoolCool
Report DenzilPenberthy March 16, 2018 5:34 PM GMT
Laugh Get much of the 8's post ya bets Laugh

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/lingfield/16:20/winner/bet-history/...
Report williamhenri March 19, 2018 7:10 PM GMT
CoolCoolCoolCoolLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh Thanks Giggsy .
Report DenzilPenberthy March 19, 2018 7:47 PM GMT
wd lads at least getting on the fc,ex,tc,tf are believeable CoolLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy March 19, 2018 7:48 PM GMT
*believable
wd on the Lincoln free bet alsoGrin
Report williamhenri March 22, 2018 7:53 PM GMT
Giggsy LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy March 22, 2018 9:19 PM GMT
No complaints on winning combos well done Grin
Report williamhenri March 31, 2018 6:57 PM BST
Thanks Giggsy CoolCoolCoolCoolCool
Report Janthefish April 4, 2018 5:06 PM BST
Brilliant today Giggsy, never in doubt
Report williamhenri April 4, 2018 7:07 PM BST
Thanks Giggsy CoolCoolLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report williamhenri April 13, 2018 9:15 PM BST
Giggsy CoolCoolCoolCoolLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD April 20, 2018 7:41 PM BST
GrammyLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughŷ
Report puntersmate.net April 21, 2018 10:32 AM BST
Happy
Report woundedknee April 21, 2018 1:55 PM BST
NICE 5TH PLACER YESTERDAY LaughLaugh
Report Janthefish April 24, 2018 7:54 PM BST
Brilliant Giggsy, thanks.
Report williamhenri April 24, 2018 8:15 PM BST
Thanks Giggsy LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy April 24, 2018 8:59 PM BST
Sometimes it's as easy as best SF on ground at track and trip you lads didn't need giggsy for those ones surelyShockedConfused
Report williamhenri April 25, 2018 1:20 AM BST
Denzil , You don`t know anybody on here , or how they bet, your just guessing. So it obviously makes you feel superior posting pathetic put downs to complete strangers, it`s all very strange behaviour, you must have something very lacking in your life.  . Why would someone who was betting winning Heinzes at the age of ten , be so concerned with anybody else`s betting ? , very strange. Unless of course it`s all bullshit bravado on your part. I noticed you after timed your reasons for not betting Spirit of Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago, all very easy post race as you say Denzil. Just as with tonight little dig , posted after the result of course,  was it a sly way of suggesting you might have been on yourself after the event? who knows. You also moaned you were called arrogant etc on one of the Chit Chat threads , perhaps you should look back on some of your post where you call punters you have no idea about, retards and clueless fantasists.  Did the "arrogant clown full of self importance" get under your skin Denzil"?I`ve got a feeling it did. A job well done then, even if I say so myself. There`s nothing better after a nice win than having the forum`s know all seething away ,pathetic really ,lets hope Hugh Taylor picks one for you tomorrow.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 25, 2018 2:13 AM BST
I don't take anything personally on an anonymous forum williamhenri (or another multiple account alias who knows) so you're wasting your time trying to be personal with me Wink
When I moan it's tongue in cheek with grins etc that's how I am my post today was in jest as I thought yours on this thread were also.
Obviously touched a wee nerve with the SF comments on those 2 at Brighton today I know that that's how they were selected win or lose no need to read any of the comments.
As for betting on some of the horses on that thread and some that Hugh picks it's inevitable that this will happen as it does to 1000's of others who use time with their punting (though I don't have a total reliance crossed with ratings droppers)Wink and do mine 2 days in advance more often than not.
As I've said before I only knocked the day before betting with firms that don't take bets i.e all of them as explained earlier in the thread.
You should be happy you've had a decent day instead of having a blowout at someone like me Grin

Thanks for keeping up to date on my posts I don't mind the attention as I get very bored most days.
The arrogant stuff doesn't bother me lots of people think I'm arrogant in real life because I tell them the truth it's more of a compliment to me.
On a more serious note I think the word 'retard' has upset you which I meant in the betting sense not in the personal sense.

Keep taking the happy pills one day they might work Happy
Report williamhenri April 25, 2018 2:28 PM BST
Denzil, Thanks for the long winded explanation , a load of bluffing bollocks by a seething total guesser if you ask me. An arrogant prick always tells the truth, does he? about as weak a statement as your guess to how the two Brighton horses was selected .Doing the form two days in advance?  who are you trying to impress? My betting keeps me happy and occupied ,so I`ve no interest in happy pills . Like many I enjoy reading some of the threads for a laugh, not to keep up with some Johnny come lately who thinks he`s the dogs bollocks. Wasn`t been personal Denzil ,just telling the truth. Happy seething.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 25, 2018 3:12 PM BST
You are being personal you can't call someone an arrogant prick and say otherwise Grin

I posted a reply as I thought that's what you were after clearly seeking attention every time there's a winner on the other thread it was clearly a banterous though relevant retort from me.
Part of the purpose of the TH thread is to get attention from past online acquaintances and somehow make them seethe when winners occur (for some reason unknown to me) hard to see what a sane,level headed,happy in their own skin adult gets from this.
It's extremely unlikely that someone who has won relentlessly for many years is betting at 430-5pm the day before,some would say definitely not.
Good luck with your betting if you aren't looking for attention I won't reply to your joyous posts in the future.
Report Janthefish May 4, 2018 6:49 PM BST
Lovely winner today took 10's, thanks.
Report williamhenri May 5, 2018 12:30 AM BST
Well done Giggsy CoolCoolCool
Report Janthefish May 9, 2018 6:40 PM BST
WOW! 33/1 Cheers Giggsy
Report thegiggilo May 9, 2018 6:53 PM BST
49.9 BFSP...The daddy.
Report houseofpain May 9, 2018 8:06 PM BST
Absolutely pig sick i missed this, fantastic effort gigs w/d.
Report williamhenri May 9, 2018 9:10 PM BST
Well done Giggsy, CoolCoolCoolCool
Report s.kenbo May 10, 2018 8:07 PM BST
Wow. Great shout.
Report s.kenbo May 10, 2018 8:08 PM BST
He's posted on here. I missed that!!
Report stewarts rise May 12, 2018 7:12 PM BST
Did you miss todays as well S kenbo, another fantastic tip, 3 massive priced winners on the trot, very well done giggsy!
Report Janthefish May 12, 2018 9:40 PM BST
Fantastic yet again Giggsy, I was happy with the 14/1.
Report s.kenbo May 13, 2018 10:32 AM BST
I sort of missed it, Stew.

He's on another roll.
Report williamhenri May 13, 2018 12:14 PM BST
Well done yesterday Giggsy ,topman. CoolCoolCoolCool
Report Janthefish May 14, 2018 5:46 PM BST
UL today but saved on the 'winner'...and got paid, cheers was too late for tomorrows.:(
Report williamhenri May 16, 2018 3:41 PM BST
Wheelbarrow job Giggsy, Harry 4/1 -2/1 SP  4/9LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report thegiggilo May 16, 2018 3:51 PM BST
urry up arry come on come on!!Cool
Report woundedknee May 16, 2018 5:38 PM BST
MY SUGAR DADDY..... Cool
Report stewarts rise May 16, 2018 5:43 PM BST
Bit disappointed with yesterdays loser though!Laugh
Report woundedknee May 16, 2018 5:45 PM BST
Too many small speculative bets advised imo LaughLove
Report Janthefish May 16, 2018 5:53 PM BST
Yet again VWD Giggsy
Report s.kenbo May 16, 2018 6:16 PM BST
Superb.
Report thegiggilo May 16, 2018 6:42 PM BST
Copied off mart obviously...Wink
Report s.kenbo May 16, 2018 7:34 PM BST
At least we know where they come from now. The Messia!
Report PeteTheBloke May 16, 2018 8:15 PM BST
Well played Giggsy - you're on fire at the moment.
Report lead on May 20, 2018 1:22 PM BST
How do you know what the tips are?Confused
Report woundedknee May 21, 2018 2:13 PM BST
100 nicker per month Wink
Report only1mill May 22, 2018 4:13 PM BST
Went off 4s - worked out perfectly Wink
Report Janthefish May 24, 2018 5:35 PM BST
....And again, as you said, relentless and never in doubt.  Thanks again Giggsy
Report williamhenri May 25, 2018 12:45 AM BST
WD Giggsy CoolCoolCoolCoolCool
Report Janthefish May 31, 2018 6:21 PM BST
What can you say? 8/1 freely available,Grin
Report Janthefish May 31, 2018 6:21 PM BST
What can you say? 8/1 freely available,Grin
Report woundedknee May 31, 2018 6:44 PM BST
blinding form lately Cool  pumps put it up as well so i had to have a nice e/w bet ... keep em coming im going away soon Wink
Report williamhenri May 31, 2018 10:56 PM BST
Superb reading of the form  Giggsy, WD CoolCoolCool
Report thegiggilo June 1, 2018 12:10 AM BST
520% ROI This month Shocked
Report woundedknee June 21, 2018 10:03 PM BST
Nawty Nawty.. oh great one ..Aftertiming an 8000/1  Acca Crazy.. and backing a 14/1 shot in the 6 places market...  Desperate stuff Shocked
Report thegiggilo June 22, 2018 1:07 AM BST
14/1 and 50/1 lovely stuff books must be mad..ShockedCooland 7 place market Love
Report DOUBLED June 24, 2018 4:30 PM BST
thegiggilo 11 Oct 16 18:26 Joined: 04 Aug 07

I said I wouldn't post on the thread about the site as there's no need,doesn't mean I won't reply to a post or if someone wants to ask me something,infact I was thinking of putting the aw bets on here as last season when I first started the thread but think that's unlikely but we will see..

attention seeking pr***
Report woundedknee June 24, 2018 10:30 PM BST
Shocked
Report thegiggilo June 25, 2018 1:33 AM BST
Cool
Report williamhenri June 26, 2018 11:05 AM BST
WD yesterday Giggsy, Thanks.CoolCool
Report DOUBLED June 26, 2018 3:22 PM BST
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Report woundedknee July 1, 2018 1:32 AM BST
No losing months in 7 years LaughLaughLaugh

The Bigger the Lie .. the more it will be believed...... Joseph Goebbels Wink
Report thegiggilo July 1, 2018 3:55 AM BST
Probably 1 or 2 in fifteen years,that's why i'm the best by a mile anyone can have a good run through guessing/bit of judgement but over a long period of time they will be winning peanuts(nap)whereas i can have poor month winning small amounts or virtually breaking even but win fortunes in the others and have been doing so for 20 years.ExcitedCool
Report thegiggilo July 1, 2018 3:57 AM BST
williamhenri    26 Jun 18 11:05 
WD yesterday Giggsy, Thanks.CoolCool

Wink
Report thegiggilo July 1, 2018 3:58 AM BST
DOUBLED    26 Jun 18 15:22 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Report woundedknee July 1, 2018 10:52 AM BST
The Bigger the Lie..... the more it will be believed ..... Joseph Goebbels WinkWink
Report williamhenri July 1, 2018 11:14 AM BST
12/1 winner(5/1 SP) and 9/1 return on the EW multiple , Happy days.CoolCoolCoolCool
Report macarony July 4, 2018 9:18 PM BST
So where a0re the selections is this a private or subscription service?
Report DOUBLED July 5, 2018 2:27 PM BST
Im sure william giggolo or the henri (always get those 2 mixed up LaughLaugh) will be along soon to explain - there are sometimes 20 day unexplained gaps without any posts but probably just forget to postup the winners on those days Wink
Report only1mill July 10, 2018 4:14 PM BST
83 quid trifecta! Tar very muchly Cool
Report Janthefish August 7, 2018 6:23 PM BST
Great stuff today Giggsy
Report DOUBLED August 7, 2018 6:50 PM BST
there are sometimes 20 day unexplained gaps without any posts but probably just forget to postup the winners on those days Wink
Report Janthefish August 8, 2018 9:51 AM BST
Winners have been steady, just don't come in here that often, yesterday 4 winners and a 2nd from 5 selections.
Report DOUBLED August 8, 2018 4:20 PM BST
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now