Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dlinder
16 Jun 13 15:57
| Topic/replies: 4 | Blogger: dlinder's blog
Hey guys,

Would like to hear your opinions on what Betfair betting software I should use for my purposes. All tips very welcome! This is how I bet:

* I sometimes act market maker on some markets, but not in real time
* I rarely trade, but sometimes bet some live (most often not live, though)
* Would be nice to be able to set some rule-triggered bets

If there's anything else that you would say is important to be able to decide on the best software, please ask!

I also have a related question: how do I determine whether a software is "serious", or if there's a risk of theft of credentials? I may sound paranoid, but can't really see why it would be out of the question that that would happen.

Cheers, and thanks a million in advance for your opinions!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Best Betfair betting softwares?
Show More
Report dlinder June 18, 2013 7:07 PM BST
No-one using a software they can recommend? :)
Report rcing June 18, 2013 7:12 PM BST
"gruss betting assistant"

will do all you need , but you may need an excel sheet to do triggered bets , but there are people on there forum that will make it for you for a few quid.

£6 per month for gruss
Report I.quit.my.country June 18, 2013 7:17 PM BST
fairbot $99 a year. free 2 week trial.
Report Anysport July 2, 2013 8:04 PM BST
I think that autobots are ruining many markets that have weak cashflow , by blocking the lay columns without any real intention to bet, forcing real punters to accept lower bets than necessary.
Report Lex July 9, 2013 3:42 PM BST
Google chrome is quite fast, seldom freezes, its accurate and its free ! Laugh

plus you can listen to music, watch videos, read the news, get the latest weather updates, racing results.

It's fantastic!
Report wolber July 9, 2013 4:23 PM BST
I use a pretty good betting app on android. In fact its probably the best service I have come across. It uses BF prices and 9/10 they get backed in so I have been using for trading . They tipped up gifted girl in the 4oo which won and there is a bet in the 430 solar power was 18's now 10's. I have it for a month freebie then its 50 quid a month which is pretty steep tbh.
Its called trident tipping and its on the play store. The guy behind it is some sort of Bulgarian pro gambler.They put out three solid tips a day including racing,footy,tennis etc.
Hope this helps
Report viva el presidente! July 9, 2013 4:57 PM BST
Geeks Toy may be worth a look. not sure it quite does everything you want, but it does sort of have have some conditional betting. have a read of this (esp stop loss and multibet sections)

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7144
Report Mr Magoo July 9, 2013 5:33 PM BST
Google chrome is quite fast, seldom freezes, its accurate and its free !
plus you can listen to music, watch videos, read the news, get the latest weather updates, racing results.

These are its worst features, as then I spend all day listening to music, watching videos, reading news, and anything instead of working on my betting Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now