Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
14 Jul 18 19:03
| Topic/replies: 54,438 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
It’s the hot and giddy summer of 2018 when Ingerlaand reunited the country despite coming back home with nowt but pride. Still we caught sight of the finest Maguire since Adrian booted Cool Ground home in the Gold Cup. Worth a cheeky bid Mr Mourinho?

Of course our main targets are  Willian and Toby Alderweireld. Sadly Ed is still knocking on Romans door on the old Kings Road not realising the Russian’s visa is still in the same in tray as Geert Wilders. Meanwhile Barca have made two bids for him. Come on Ed, sort it out my mate.

Meanwhile Levy will still be committing the financial version of waterboarding  Ed until he pays 70m for Toby.

Anybody else coming in at the expense of a few leaving can only be good news.

Most important of all will be seeing a healthy Sir Alex sitting in his seat for the first match of the season #thoughtswithSAF

Big season ahead, can see us challenging for the title if we get the players Mourinho has identified

Love United, still hate the Glazer’s

BELIEVE
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report degsy42 March 17, 2019 9:58 AM GMT
he’ll need to re stock the fridge
Report anxious March 17, 2019 10:26 AM GMT
Hey guys im cool , was pretty sober yesterday actually Plain
Report degsy42 March 17, 2019 10:43 AM GMT
you seem to swear a lot anx , is that normal
Report anxious March 17, 2019 10:45 AM GMT
Yes it fooking is especially when im talking to fooking scousers and tories yes
Report anxious March 17, 2019 10:45 AM GMT
Laugh
Report degsy42 March 17, 2019 11:00 AM GMT
its all about controlling your anger , having issues is not good either  , you must have stress too , pop some anti depressants
Report elise March 17, 2019 11:00 AM GMT
is it a good time to laugh at utd?
Report anxious March 17, 2019 11:08 AM GMT
degsy thank you for your concern about my mental health , i have been receiving treatment for many years , sometimes i lose the plot i apologise if have i have offended you
Report anxious March 17, 2019 11:11 AM GMT
May i add that there are plenty more on this forum that have anger, anxiety , and other mental health issues, thats how it seems to me anyway
Report loui March 17, 2019 11:16 AM GMT
Think Wolves outclassed you for long periods last night. Wasn't like you had a weak side out there. Far from it. Wolves look very confident on the ball.
Report elise March 17, 2019 11:20 AM GMT
indeed, a quick day trip to barcelona and season over
Report anxious March 17, 2019 11:44 AM GMT
Last night we were poor and wolves deserved to win , but thee is a 2 week break lets hope we can do better
Report anxious March 17, 2019 11:45 AM GMT
elise i know people like to see United lose that is natural because we are the biggest club in England , by the way who is your team ?
Report elise March 17, 2019 11:49 AM GMT
biggest team in england?

lol ... not even the biggest in their own city
Report anxious March 17, 2019 1:22 PM GMT
elise city are a small club with a lot of oil , this is a fact
Report elise March 17, 2019 1:26 PM GMT
you are clearly deluded

utd are not even on the same planet as city currently, i was thinking of salford
Report anxious March 17, 2019 1:29 PM GMT
currently they have a better team but you are deluded if they are a bigger football club than Manchester United
Report anxious March 17, 2019 1:29 PM GMT
who is your team anyway
Report elise March 17, 2019 1:31 PM GMT
i suppose someone of limited intelligence might believe that, so i will leave you to your dreaming
Report anxious March 17, 2019 1:35 PM GMT
who is your team anyway
Report anxious March 17, 2019 1:35 PM GMT
Manchester United 20 league titles , Manchester City 5
Report anxious March 17, 2019 1:36 PM GMT
Manchester United Europen Cup 3 Manchester City 0
Report anxious March 17, 2019 1:37 PM GMT
lol limited inteligence and dreaming , lol  dreaming
Report degsy42 March 17, 2019 1:47 PM GMT
gotta agree with the limited intelligence  bit
Report anxious March 17, 2019 1:55 PM GMT
now your insulting me degsy , no need for that la
Report anxious March 17, 2019 2:51 PM GMT
lol elise is indeed a city fan , no wonder he was full of nonsense before, before the oil barrels arrived they had won nothing for 35 years
Report themover March 17, 2019 3:00 PM GMT
Report anxious March 17, 2019 3:03 PM GMT
lol more drivel from the bitter bertie on the costa del sol , pathetic stuff
Report olddesperado March 17, 2019 3:16 PM GMT
I think it's testament to ole that it took 3 months for that sort of a performance to re surface.
A few other halfs here and there but never a full game of crap like that.

There were some reasons maybe,  bringing back too many players for one and he must take the blame for that and also for not being more proactive to get on a few cases or change it up.

It also doesn't bode well that the players that did so well for him were ditched as soon as the others returned.

Its much harder to get belief into lads if they know they will be out as soon as the injuries clear up.

I think this is a cross roads for ole ,  loyalty to players or demanding a standard aanotnd consistency not to dip below.

A good few of those regularly dip well below what should be acceptable and its how he handles this that will define him imo.

I think he's smart enough to work it out if allowed.
Report anxious March 17, 2019 3:20 PM GMT
I think lingard was very poor last night , playing him wide right is not his position , we are desperate for a right sided attacking player with pace , Wolves double up shaw and pogba and we were struggling then
Report duffy March 17, 2019 3:38 PM GMT
If Pogba was a horse you would have sworn he was a non trier yesterday.

The real test for OGS is here now isn't it, took a knock with the Arsenal result and before where this has happened the team has immediately bounced back, yesterday though the Arsenal slip up was compounded with a very poor and lethargic performance.

This must be sorted quickly because if United miss out on everything you'd have to wonder that for all the excitement that was felt with the "initial" resurgence under OGS, what would have actually been achieved.

I've not been a fan of him taking the job myself, as he just doesn't strike me as a leader of men when the chips are down, as well as attracting bigger names from around the globe who don't know who the hell he is, if there is no Champions league football that would be even harder.
Report anxious March 17, 2019 3:44 PM GMT
Duffy last night was very poor we were bullied physically which would concern me , the players looked knackered have all the recent games caught up with us , next 2 games watford h and wolves a are vital now
Report pushkin99 March 17, 2019 4:23 PM GMT
The seething troll can't still be hiding and crying into his pint? surely?

It's his life spending all day every day on here spinning his fabrications and lies.
Report pushkin99 March 17, 2019 5:09 PM GMT
I wonder what fantasy peabrain is now concocting?

A few days back it was that manure had not lost a match under OGS as they were not 'technically beaten' by PSG.

I suppose in the clown's mind, manure were not 'technically beaten' by The Arsenal or Wolves then either?
Report anxious March 17, 2019 5:16 PM GMT
Why dont you just go away , your not funny and your making no sense at all
Report pushkin99 March 17, 2019 5:51 PM GMT
Sorry to disappoint u anx but people post on anonymous internet forum's for a variety of reasons.

My enjoyment here is to target the forums biggest trolls, whether peabrain for his nauseating one-eyed bigotry and nonsense, or petertheseethe for his peddling and spinning of fabrications, lies and untruths.

As long as these trolls persist with these activities I will continue to target them and hold them to account
Report elise March 17, 2019 6:17 PM GMT
so you'd be like the policeman in the village people?
Report elise March 17, 2019 6:18 PM GMT
do you have a handlebar moustache?
Report pushkin99 March 17, 2019 7:07 PM GMT

Mar 17, 2019 -- 1:18PM, elise wrote:

do you have a handlebar moustache?

Whatever turns u on.

The world is a free place for u to describe your fantasies.............

Report pushkin99 March 17, 2019 10:52 PM GMT
If u really want an analogy elise, Dexter would be appropriate for u to envisage.

We both have a penchant for taking out the trash.
Report pushkin99 March 17, 2019 10:58 PM GMT
I know that petertheseethingfabricator is my no.1 avid fan reading all my posts on this forum.

Well Son, this is really going to bake yr noodle tonite then.

I usually go to T3 with work, but tomorrow, I am using the T1 meet and greet service. It's the kind of job someone with your limited intellect would be employed at, so if u are parking my car, u had better look after it................
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 12:07 AM GMT
Pushy

As far as I know neither Tesco car par 3 or Tesco car park 1 offer a meet and greet service, and certainly not to apprentice shelf stackers?

To be fair, maybe the services are different in Southampton? Can’t you just chain your bicycle to the racks that are provided?
Report Ahoy 1982 March 18, 2019 9:38 AM GMT
Were ye watching Messi last night? Playing like a gift from the gods, be a joy to watch him at Old Trafford in a few weeks time!!
Report elise March 18, 2019 10:22 AM GMT
pushkin ... rope a dope
Report anxious March 18, 2019 11:35 AM GMT
yeah ahoy he was brilliant if he plays like that against us we are finish ScaredScared
Report anxious March 18, 2019 11:37 AM GMT
Barcelona probably not as good as they once were but still have some world class players
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 11:41 AM GMT
Looking forward to seeing Messi but not sure he or Barca will be anything like that team who beat us in the European Cup final at Wembley. Best team performance I’ve ever seen live. We were lucky to come away with only a 3-1 loss.

This team still much bette than usbut you never know.
Report anxious March 18, 2019 11:44 AM GMT
Demeble and now Suarezt probably out of 1 st leg at Old Trafford
Report anxious March 18, 2019 11:45 AM GMT
Peter very disappointing at Wolves wasnt it , worst we have played under Ole
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 11:58 AM GMT
You look at the draws that City have had this season and it’s unbelievable, they keep getting easy draws and at this rate they will be odds on for the quadruple.

Never ever thought I’d say this but we really need Liverpool to stick with City for as long as possible. If it comes to Liverpool winning the league and stopping City from the quadruple then so be it. We will be in Liverpool’s corner. The fact is they are going to win the league at some stage, if it’s no this year it could be next year or in ten years or whatever.

The quadruple is a once in a lifetime event and we’d never hear the last of it. Doesn’t bear thinking about it.
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:05 PM GMT
if so then we would need to beat the oil rig at Old Trafford , we will need the points anyhow for top 4
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 12:08 PM GMT
Yes, we were shocking anx. I’ve said all along that Solskjaer can only do so much with the players he’s got and the true test would be in adversity.

People seemed quite happy to forgive some of the players for their efforts under the last manager but the fact they did it means it’s still in their character.

Sometimes it’s easier to play well and throw caution to the wind when you are really up against it, like PSG away and know that it’s almost a win win situation but it’s far harder when you are expected to win and it seems to weigh heavily on some of our players.

Agree with duffy, looked to be one or two who weren’t ‘off’ at Wolves. That should have been like a cup final for us but to play like that was abysmal.

Tactically we got it wrong and I felt a few players weren’t fully fit.

Big wake up call for all those who thought our previous plight had nothing to do with the team. I’d still be wanting to get shot of 5-6 of this squad and bringing in 3-4 big players and mix them in with some of the kids.
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 12:11 PM GMT
Even if we wanted City to win the league rather than Liverpool,  I’d be disappointed if we didn’t do everything we could to beat City at home anx.

Let’s just smash City and after that whatever happens, happens.
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:14 PM GMT
I dont think city will win all 4 peter they will slip up somewhere
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:15 PM GMT
Mersey port only have themselves to blame they were 7 points clear and they have drawn too many games
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 12:17 PM GMT
At Wolves the team looked like they were playing under Mourinho again. By that I mean they looked scared, under pressure, lack of confidence, indifferent and under loads of pressure.

Up to now they’ve played like they had been let off the leash and told not to worry about the results, enjoy it etc. This was the first time where we’d been the favourites in a big match, and seemingly with everything to lose and I felt we got the approach wrong as well as the game itself.

Anyway, we move on and give the Barcelona match all we’ve got. Nothing to lose in that so let’s have a right good go.
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:21 PM GMT
Looks like martial has done his knee again , withdrawn from france squad
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 12:22 PM GMT
City will finally get get a decent team to play in the European Cup won’t tney?

Knowing their luck and the way results have been going you wouldn’t be surprised if City ended up with the following matches:

Q/final Spurs
Semi Final Ajax
Final Porto

Thinking back to the Cups, we’ve drawn Chelsea away, Arsenal away, PSG, Juventus and Barcelona Shocked
Report rommel March 18, 2019 12:22 PM GMT
play up and play the game chaps....
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:23 PM GMT
longardwas terrible on saturday night , clueless like playing with 10 men , would have preferred mata on
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:23 PM GMT
lingard
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:24 PM GMT
Tottenham will be no pushover for the oil rig , probably get through though
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 12:24 PM GMT
Ironically this reminds me of the song we were singing when Barca beat us in that Wembley final. City must have won the FA Cup that year and they were throwing it at us.

We were singing

“City are a joke, City are a joke, we got Barca, they got Stoke, City are a joke”

They’ve come a fair way since then Sad
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:25 PM GMT
could you imagine the final though oil rig v mersey port Cry
Report rommel March 18, 2019 12:26 PM GMT
just imagine if you threw it agin city,might as well throw your 20 in the fckn bin
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 12:27 PM GMT
Anx, I remember Fergie used to say that with any hamstring strain it was a minimum of three weeks out. Twice we’ve brought Lingard back to play and he’s not looked fit to me.

Lingard himself probably trying to convince the medical staff that he’s ok. But like you say, he was awful and maybe looking after his leg?
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:28 PM GMT
That wont happen rommel , we need the points for ourselves and we want to beat the oil rig
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:29 PM GMT
Not like yourselves when you played chelsea and stevie me passed it back to drogba to give chelsea the title
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:29 PM GMT
2010 was that remember it well
Report rommel March 18, 2019 12:30 PM GMT
yeah seen pete mention that....and ive seen the clip,cant believe that was the case re stevie g,but if you believe it well....
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 12:31 PM GMT
We don’t have Gerrard in the team rom so we won’t be letting City win. Don’t t judge us on your standards.

At least the Liverpool team that played Blackburn did their club proud. Gerrard and his lot left a stain, moreso when he laughs whilst denying  it years later.
Report rommel March 18, 2019 12:32 PM GMT
wel he might have laughed pete,dont mean sh** really
Report anxious March 18, 2019 12:34 PM GMT
Mind you he made up for it when he SLIPPED 4 years later , karma you scouse fooker Cool
Report rommel March 18, 2019 12:36 PM GMT
get help,if youre getting help,get more help
Report rommel March 18, 2019 12:36 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report rommel March 18, 2019 12:43 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_ZzBGPdqE
Report Rider March 18, 2019 12:48 PM GMT
last night betis fans applauded and chanted messi's name after his insane 3rd goal, what would happen at old trafford?
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 1:12 PM GMT
Rider, we gave Brazilian Ronaldo a standing ovation when he was substituted after scoring a hat trick against us for Madrid so that's probably your answer. We also gave the whole Barcelona team a standing ovation at Wembley after the final
Report Rider March 18, 2019 1:27 PM GMT
yes i remember that 2nd leg, 2003, was surprised given he'd just put you out of the CL but impressed by the reaction too, i cannot remember it happening since (at old trafford)
Report themover March 18, 2019 1:42 PM GMT

Mar 18, 2019 -- 7:22AM, peter the butcher wrote:

City will finally get get a decent team to play in the European Cup won’t tney?Knowing their luck and the way results have been going you wouldn’t be surprised if City ended up with the following matches:Q/final SpursSemi Final AjaxFinal PortoThinking back to the Cups, we’ve drawn Chelsea away, Arsenal away, PSG, Juventus and Barcelona

Swop Porto for United and that might be the easiest draw WinkMischief

Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 1:52 PM GMT
On form, maybe. In reality, it could easily be a nightmare for City
Report Can't Catch Me March 18, 2019 2:25 PM GMT
Saw something on twitter before about the teams City have faced in the 3 cup competitions and its incredible how easy its been! Absolutely charmed.

Know a few Utd fans who took the p1ss out of us when Wolves knocked us out of the FA Cup too....
Report themover March 18, 2019 2:27 PM GMT
"Absolutely charmed" - formally known as "name on the cup" Laugh
Report anxious March 18, 2019 2:28 PM GMT
bent as fook , and they say everybody is against them
Report anxious March 18, 2019 2:28 PM GMT
Mind you small clubs think like this
Report themover March 18, 2019 2:28 PM GMT
Mind you in the FA Cup all the other so called big clubs had already gone out. So when they've all fluffed it a decent draw is a given Laugh
Report themover March 18, 2019 2:31 PM GMT

Mar 18, 2019 -- 9:28AM, anxious wrote:

Keep on writing to UEFA with Real, Barca, Bayern and Liverpool. Something will stick eventually Wink

Report anxious March 18, 2019 2:34 PM GMT
Its not just uefa , fifa and the premier league looking in to the bent oil set up at wastelands
Report rommel March 18, 2019 2:35 PM GMT
just thinking on the united game and the barca game,chalk and cheese dont quite capture the yawping f***kingggggggggggggggggggggg chasm
Report themover March 18, 2019 2:38 PM GMT

Mar 18, 2019 -- 9:28AM, anxious wrote:

I think you've answered your own statement

"Its not just uefa , fifa and the premier league looking"

Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 2:38 PM GMT

Mar 18, 2019 -- 9:25AM, Can't Catch Me wrote:

Saw something on twitter before about the teams City have faced in the 3 cup competitions and its incredible how easy its been! Absolutely charmed. Know a few Utd fans who took the p1ss out of us when Wolves knocked us out of the FA Cup too....

Mostly they took the p1ss out of you for not deciding whether or not you threw the game. PP said something like he wouldn't be surprised if the backroom staff were giving each other high fives after being knocked out (not a quote but same sentiment)

We put out our strongest team, desperately wanted to win and admit that. They were better than us and we deserved to go out, no excuses or hiding behind other stuff. That's the difference mate.

Both knocked out, at the end of the day. Huge opportunity missed

Report duffy March 18, 2019 3:25 PM GMT
United haven't done too bad in the past with easy draws, I can't remember a hard CL group that United have been in, maybe the Barca one years ago when the foreign player quote was in operation.
Report mafeking March 18, 2019 3:54 PM GMT
city won't have been much more than 1.7 to win the cup on the accumulated to qualify odds. don't think they've been even as much as 1/10 to get past any of the first 4 rounds and you'll be lucky to get 1/5 even against wolves in the final
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 9:34 PM GMT
Need Spurs to knock City out of the European Cup. Wouldn’t discount it happening
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 9:39 PM GMT
£80 for a Barcelona ticket Shocked

Disgusting when you think their cheapest season ticket is only £120
Report anxious March 18, 2019 10:17 PM GMT
You mean the game in the Nou Camp ?
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 10:21 PM GMT
Yes
Report anxious March 18, 2019 10:23 PM GMT
Yeah i  was speaking to a mate who said thomas cook were charging over 300 and that was without the ticket
Report peter the butcher March 18, 2019 10:28 PM GMT
That is for a day trip. The Executive trip which includes a meal p, drinks etc is well over £400 and the one nighter is over £700.

I have never gone with them because I think it’s disgusting that they should be guaranteed so many tickets. Think they got 600 to 700 tickets for PSG.

It’s basically authorised ticket touting. Their staff and the people who go on the trips are sound enough but it’s still wrong.
Report anxious March 18, 2019 10:41 PM GMT
yeah scandalous stuff like you say its basically organised rip off , thats spiv culture for you
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com