Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
14 Jul 18 20:03
| Topic/replies: 54,740 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
It’s the hot and giddy summer of 2018 when Ingerlaand reunited the country despite coming back home with nowt but pride. Still we caught sight of the finest Maguire since Adrian booted Cool Ground home in the Gold Cup. Worth a cheeky bid Mr Mourinho?

Of course our main targets are  Willian and Toby Alderweireld. Sadly Ed is still knocking on Romans door on the old Kings Road not realising the Russian’s visa is still in the same in tray as Geert Wilders. Meanwhile Barca have made two bids for him. Come on Ed, sort it out my mate.

Meanwhile Levy will still be committing the financial version of waterboarding  Ed until he pays 70m for Toby.

Anybody else coming in at the expense of a few leaving can only be good news.

Most important of all will be seeing a healthy Sir Alex sitting in his seat for the first match of the season #thoughtswithSAF

Big season ahead, can see us challenging for the title if we get the players Mourinho has identified

Love United, still hate the Glazer’s

BELIEVE
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report anxious April 25, 2019 3:43 PM BST
The problem is here if we spend money in the summer who is going to be making the final decisions
Report anxious April 25, 2019 3:44 PM BST
There needs to be a proper clearout this summer tbf mourinho wanted to do that last year
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 25, 2019 3:52 PM BST
Bev 4.25 try mont royale should place could win
Report anxious April 25, 2019 3:53 PM BST
Strawberry Jack 3-55 beverly
Report duffy April 25, 2019 3:54 PM BST
I just think that by the fans worrying about the manager and who he should be is basically barking up the wrong tree.

Whoever is in charge the same problems will exist, there's no good sticking a plaster on when you've got a deep routed cancer and that's what the Glazers are.

We got away with it under SAF because of his quality and those of the players around him and the board would have viewed the success on the pitch as an added bonus to their real goal of making money.

Although the fans were never happy having the Glazers on board, they weren't addressed to the same degree they are now, how much was Ed in the news back then, not like he is now.

The dynamic has changed now because with performance and success on the pitch falling the fans are no longer happy, but the board to a point still are as the coin continues to roll in.

Ed obviously doesn't like being the butt of the fans anger, but when he sits down with his paymasters, they'd simply pat him on the back and tell him, Don't worry yourself Ed keep doing the sponsorship deals and have a few more quid on us

That's why the CL golden goose is somewhere at the moment the fans shouldn't want to be, if it bothers the Glazers it can't be bad, they're basically squatters and they're a pain in the ar5e to get rid of, they've got to be starved out of the place.
Report anxious April 25, 2019 3:58 PM BST
ffs 2nd again
Report degsy42 April 25, 2019 4:04 PM BST
better than 6th
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 4:06 PM BST
Its easier said than done duffy, that's the problem.

Mourinho wanted to take the fight to Woodward (and therefore the board) and people couldn't see the bigger picture or were happy to ignore it because they wanted him out.

Barring Keane, which other manager is going to go to war with his employers?

Maybe the natural course of events will see us fall away, sponsorship will slow down and shares tumble. That would have the biggest effect. Give the likes of Pogba a longer contract, that might accelerate things.

Failing to finish top 4 this and next season will cost United millions just from the Adidas clause alone. I think they lose 30% of the deal or something like that.
Report OnePercenter April 25, 2019 4:12 PM BST
Give OGS a chance. Let's see who leaves and who joins the squad this summer.

I have a feeling Roy Keane did the management a real favour last night.
Report duffy April 25, 2019 4:25 PM BST
Maybe the natural course of events will see us fall away, sponsorship will slow down and shares tumble. That would have the biggest effect. Give the likes of Pogba a longer contract, that might accelerate things.

Failing to finish top 4 this and next season will cost United millions just from the Adidas clause alone. I think they lose 30% of the deal or something like that.

Yes, that's it exactly, managers going to war isn't the answer as they'd just be dispensed with, it's the money slowing down that is the only thing that will get them out.

Mourinho going to war or any manager for that matter will never work as he'd be coming at it from a fans viewpoint, what would it achieve, do people think that they'd pack up and leave, fans miss the point, a manager going to the board complaining about Pogba and the manager would be laughed out of the boardroom. Fans need to realize that Pogba isn't at OT to score and set up goals, he's there to sell shirts and make money.

The board don't care about trophies, they only care about money, if they had their way and they thought they'd get away with it Ed would be manageras he's the most important asset to the club, (in their view)

This is the analogy you can use to show the current state of affairs:

The playing side of things that we all see is the front for the business whilst the cutting of the crack that makes the money and is all important is going on behind the scenes.
Report themover April 25, 2019 4:49 PM BST
I see MEN has reported Lukaku wants to play in Italy at some point. What is it with United players coming out an expressing a desire to play elsewhere. Guardiola would have driven them to the airport by now.
Report duffy April 25, 2019 4:51 PM BST
Is it his childhood dreamLaugh
Report anxious April 25, 2019 4:53 PM BST
What a bellend for saying that , jesus wept
Report OnePercenter April 25, 2019 5:19 PM BST
We all know the shareholders use the club as a cash cow and it is the duty of the board to maximise income for the shareholders.

Most of the shareholders will have inherited their holdings and probably couldn’t give a sh!t about football as long as the cash keeps flowing

While they’ll be alarmed if profits go down they know they can always load debt on to the club to smooth that out a few lean years.

What will really comfort the shareholders is the resale value of the club.

I’ve read various estimates of the club’s worth ranging from £2bn to £5bn but there are plenty of people for who owning MUFC would be worth far more than that and I imagine they get regular informal offers. After all £10bn is chump change to a tech company such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple.

It’s unlikely offers to buy the club will dry up no matter how poor the results.

Anyone waiting for the shareholders to demand better results is in for a long wait .
Report themover April 25, 2019 5:34 PM BST
The Sheikh could buy 10 Manchester United's and still have change in his pocket Mischief
Report OnePercenter April 25, 2019 5:40 PM BST
Plenty of people could.
Report cruso April 25, 2019 7:40 PM BST
Just been checking up ( clutching at straws) at qualification for CL.
If Arsenal or Spurs win the Europa League and also finish in the top 4...
The extra place available would go to .......yes youve guessed it ....

The 3rd placed team in the French league...I kd you not...
Report Capt__F April 25, 2019 7:45 PM BST
spurs wont win europa
Report cruso April 25, 2019 7:46 PM BST
Meant Chelsea
Report Capt__F April 25, 2019 7:48 PM BST
neither will they
Report cruso April 25, 2019 8:45 PM BST
As I said ...clutching at straws....
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 9:23 PM BST
Not too confident about the Chelsea match either tbh
Report mafeking April 25, 2019 9:48 PM BST
they've been utterly wretched away from home in 2019. lost every game except fulham and cardiff and were far from convincing in either of those
Report Solano1 April 25, 2019 9:51 PM BST
Fulham and Cardiff both in better form than Newton Heath, to be fair.
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 9:54 PM BST
Yes but we haven’t been great at home either. We’ve won 2 games and lost 7 in the last 9. The 2 games we won were at home against Watford and West Ham 2-1. Lucky to get all three points against Watford and poor old West Ham should have beaten us.

Hope Solskjaer drops a load of the seniors and puts the kids in their place.
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 9:55 PM BST
Sol knows
Report Solano1 April 25, 2019 9:56 PM BST
Rafa's Mags 7th in the league since November and 4th since January, Pete.
Shows what a fun disgusting start we had. Plain
Report Solano1 April 25, 2019 9:57 PM BST
*fkn
Report cruso April 25, 2019 9:57 PM BST
He wont play the kids whilst theres still a chane.
Basically we have to win the last 3 games and Arsenal have to drop 3pts
Report cruso April 25, 2019 9:58 PM BST
And Chealsea have to drop points as well as losing to us
Report cruso April 25, 2019 9:59 PM BST
Otherwise its Europa League
Report mafeking April 25, 2019 9:59 PM BST
still think that any of the top 6 take a lot of beating on their own patch even if not in the best of form. you don't get many away wins
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:00 PM BST
Rafa deserves a medal tbf
Report cruso April 25, 2019 10:01 PM BST
We are 17 th over last 6 games
Report Solano1 April 25, 2019 10:01 PM BST
A new contract and a half decent budget would do.
Report cruso April 25, 2019 10:02 PM BST
Was top over Ollies first 10 games or so
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:02 PM BST
Yep agree Cruso, he won’t want to risk criticism losing the last chance by playing kids.
Report cruso April 25, 2019 10:04 PM BST
I think if its gone before the end he`ll throw bucketloads of them in.
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:06 PM BST
I know what you mean mafe, we are quite capable of producing a good performance but the players confidence is shot to pieces at the moment.

This doesn’t help much either:

Pogba trying to get to Madrid
De Gea edging closer to a move
Herrera deep in talks with PSG
Lukaku talking about moving to Italy
Mata’s dad saying they are considering their options
Darmian been trying to move for months
Report Solano1 April 25, 2019 10:09 PM BST
From what I saw last night, that should be a help.
Report mafeking April 25, 2019 10:09 PM BST
i know you were riding your luck a bit in early months of the OGS reign but the collapse since has been quite staggering in the last month or so. a massive drop off in level of performance
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:11 PM BST
Meanwhile we’ve given contract extensions to:

Jones
Smalling
Young
McTom
Shaw
Martial
Report n88uk April 25, 2019 10:11 PM BST
Don't create anything anymore. And unsurprisingly don't score as a result.
Report degsy42 April 25, 2019 10:13 PM BST
young contract extension , jeez wept
Report 11kv April 25, 2019 10:16 PM BST
Smalling pmsl, all that is wrong with your club.....
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:20 PM BST
Very little change at United tbh. The style is the same no matter what some say. We are happy to give up possession and then try to break fast.

We got a fair bit of luck in the winning run, as opposed to bad luck earlier in the season.

The players originally loved the freedom in training and in matches that Mourinho denied them but seem to have reverted to type.

Last night’s performance could have had Moyes, LVG or Mourinho managing things in the dugout.
Report degsy42 April 25, 2019 10:25 PM BST
i sense , for the first time your unhappy pete , you tend to mask things previously , i can sense a turn
Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 10:28 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 12:17AM, jedi sophie wrote:

Admits to getting 2 posters banned, I wonder what the true number is?While single handedly destroying the football Forum for months on end....Only a game Anx!

Grow up little girl and start behaving your self. This is a football forum, not a place for u to go into detail about your perversions.

As sophie well knows, the only people I have reported are her, when she went into explicit detail about what she likes to do with d1ldos, and pbk when he described what he liked to do with gimp masks and cucumbers.

This resulted in sophie being suspended from the forum for 4 months (this is why she is so bitter towards me) and pbk being banned for 3 months for his first offence, and then permanently on the second occasion.

This is a football forum after all, and this behaviour should not be tolerated, or even condoned by any responsible poster.

If Anx refrains from doing what sophie and pbk did, he will be safe from me reporting him. If Anx can't resist being swearing, abusive and aggressive, that's fine with me, I have a think skin.

Really time for bed for me now.

Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 10:29 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 12:09AM, anxious wrote:

fook off geordie saints boy

Just put the key in Anx's back, wind him up with a few turns of the key and just watch the fun unfold.

Really time for be now.

Ps, nice one themover. Given mean reversion, that seems highly likely to me!

Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 10:31 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 12:28AM, mcfc1981 wrote:

Apr 24, 2019 -- 10:27PM, anxious wrote:Who do you think citys rivals are then you fookin idiotTeams that can compete for the league is a good starting point.

Spot on mfc1981

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 10:33 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 7:10AM, degsy42 wrote:

Anxious , hows the Swear box fund coming on

Full to bursting surely degsy LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 10:33 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 8:47AM, elise wrote:

for the record and on my daughters life, i have reported no one, i hate utd, anx is a moron, that's itnow grow up you pathetic pish head

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 10:34 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 9:14AM, elise wrote:

there you go again, you're not all there in the head anx

He sure aint!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:41 PM BST
I’ve just renewed my season tickets degsy so not quite there yet.

Love Solskjaer but fear for him.

He’s got a set of sh1thouse players, same ones many of our fans were defending upto his appointment.

He’s got a moron in Ed Woodward who will support him in tne transfer market as long as Ed thinks the new players can sell shirts.

He’s got to win over the inevitable backlash from some fans who will turn on him very quickly,

Feels like a pivotal time for change at United.
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:45 PM BST
It might need an Ajax type of revamp. Basically get shot of most of the squad, bring in new people to replace Ed but not let him make the choice, have former players who understand the club.

Van Der Sar done a tremendous job at Ajax and he’s been mentioned but not sure he’d leave after the way they’ve progressed. Cantona, Keane, Evra, all mentioned at some stage but......
Report OnePercenter April 25, 2019 10:46 PM BST
The rest of the season is a right off. No one will have a clue about next season until the window closes.

I won't post again until the bin dippers  have not won the title.

Happy days.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 25, 2019 10:46 PM BST
It’s hard cos he’s a bit of a cult hero and I can see why after the initial impact they thought he deserved the job but end of this season would have been wiser I guess

Anyway only three games to go and we all start over again
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:47 PM BST
Child lock on mummy’s laptop in Southampton isn’t working again. Sad
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:50 PM BST
RP, the daft thing is that Ed appointed him quickly after the winning run had ended and this bad run started. It was almost like he couldn’t risk Solskjaer going on a bad run. Utterly bizarre why he felt the need to announce it then?

Just shows the naivety in that boardroom or is it part of a cunning plan? Appoint somebody you know won’t be as vociferous or troublesome as the last manager
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 10:52 PM BST
No intention to beat you about the head Peter but you have a long road ahead, a long road,and the more mistakes you make the longer that road.

I feel you are miles behind Liverpool now and we've won nothing, well bar the FA youth cup  from City. A great watch.lolExcited

Add in City with the Oil and Gas money and you need to start correcting some mistakes.
Bottom line is our entire first team are signed up long term,most are a great age and are still improving. If we dont win this year we will go again under Klopp,he is also committed and signed up.

Good luck getting past us and the rest getting back to where you believe you should be....

You are entitled to nothing just like we haven't been for a long long time. What's done is done and your winning era is well and truly in the past mate.
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:53 PM BST
Not saying that Solskjaer shouldn’t have been appointed by the way, just that there was no upside to announcing it when Ed did.

To b clear, Solskjaer has almost unanimous support at the matches. Would be shocking if it was anything else after just a few matches.
Report sofiakenny April 25, 2019 10:55 PM BST
very true jedi..however if we dont win the league in the next 29 years I will be extremely cross.
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:56 PM BST
We know where we are at Jed and of course we’d be stupid to say we aren’t well behind you and City. However, football can change quickly if everybody works in sync. It all depends on how much support Solskjaer gets. The DoF role could be a massive help to him but only if it isn’t a Woodward yes man
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 25, 2019 10:56 PM BST
I think u mean 23 surely
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:57 PM BST
Lol kenny Laugh
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 10:58 PM BST
he’s not expecting Liverpool to win it for another six years from now RP
Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 10:59 PM BST
It only takes a few minutes for the troll to spin his fabrications and lies.

The vacuous sap really can't help himself can he?
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 25, 2019 11:00 PM BST
No I guess not lol
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:00 PM BST
Completely irrelevant Utd fans trotting out numbers in some deluded belief it makes there own situation better...
Lfc fans wouldn't swap history with Utd.
And certainly wouldn't swap where we are right NOW!
Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 11:02 PM BST
6 long and painful years since united were challenging for anything worth winning.

And this is just the beginning.

Your decline and deep decent into oblivion has only just begun LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 11:03 PM BST
long may it continue.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 25, 2019 11:04 PM BST
I have to say I dint see this coming I didn’t see u this high in the table
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:07 PM BST
You should be proud of your history Jed. I can assure you we also wouldn’t ever want to swap ours with you.

The Souness era teams were great teams but bearing in mind the type of football you play nowadays, it was the back pass rule that seemed to halt your march to further titles. At least that’s what we like to think......
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:12 PM BST
Only chance for Liverpool is if Brighton still need points to be safe when they play City.

Anybody on here know if Southampton are safe?

Mind you Liverpool have to go to Newcastle, that might be a tricky one, some fans on here might not know which of the two teams to support...
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:12 PM BST
Your current mob dont need worry about the back pass,but they do love a square one!!!
Ole morphed fairly quickly in to Jose/LVG.
1 shot at goal in the biggest 2 games of the season and all you have is throwing out a number at Lfc fans some of whom are actually giving honest opinion not gloating at all.
Subtle digs maybe...

Could pick apart plenty from last night but his team selection would worry me as much as anything,and although you guys wont admit it I'd be pretty sure you would like him gone end of season.

Start again?
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:15 PM BST
I think I could name 6,7,8 better options as manager.
Half of whom wouldn't even be under contract.

Ed should bite the bullet and have him gone!

Happy if you dont though....More pain.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 25, 2019 11:15 PM BST
He’s at the wheel but it’s an automatic just can’t change gears when needed park reverse and what’s the other one
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:17 PM BST
No chance of Solskjaer being sacked at end of season Jed, even by Ed Woodward standards that would be jaw droppingly stupid and  result in massive fan unrest. Ed would be a goner, the Glazer’s couldn’t keep him on, no matte how much he brought in. They’d have to save themselves imo
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:17 PM BST
It's not attack RP.Laugh
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:18 PM BST
I think the Glazers may decide if gone or not.
His record is now pretty appalling.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 25, 2019 11:21 PM BST
Lee Harvey Oswald got three shots on target in ten seconds United still haven’t matched that in a hundred and eighty minutes
That’s got to set a president imo
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:24 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 11:18PM, jedi sophie wrote:

I think the Glazers may decide if gone or not.His record is now pretty appalling.

Solskjaer has only been at United a few months, Klopp has been at Liverpool 4 years. Solskjaer has already won as many trophies in this time as Klopp has in his time.

Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 11:26 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 11:04PM, REDUNDANT PUNTER wrote:

I have to say I dint see this coming I didn’t see u this high in the table

Me neither RP. They will be far lower next year, and then successively year on year.

mean reversion in full swing.

Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:29 PM BST
United have been sh1te since Fergie retired 6 years ago. Liverpool have arguably had their best team for umpteen years yet they have still only won one League Cup in 11 years or whatever.

Meanwhile this sh1te United team have won three times as many trophies post Fergie.

We’ll always throw that at you until you win something.

That could end in the next few weeks so might have to throw it around more and more in anticipation of not being able to use it again Sad
Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 11:32 PM BST
why is the fabricator so obsessed with Southampton? Does he believe that one of his mother's lover's that rogered him was from that great city?

What else can possibly drive his obsession and paranoia to this extent????????????????????????????????????????????
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 25, 2019 11:33 PM BST
I don’t think mothers should be used for this purpose in all honesty
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:35 PM BST
Newcastle v Liverpool will be tense for almost everybody.

Prediction RP?
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:36 PM BST
Klopp took over an utter shambles Peter.Worse than mess you're in I venture. On and off the field.
Top to bottom.
And has done a wonderful job.

Lete see of Ole has a similar effect,let's see if he can play anything other than counter attack,let's see if he can pick a player.

Because he needs to do it all and fast imo...

Klopp has progressed Liverpool out of all recognition with or without trophies...Again imo.
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:39 PM BST
Klopp has done fantastically well Jed, can’t deny that but he still needs to convert it to trophies.

Strongly disagree he took over a bigger mess at Liverpool than Solskjaer has at United.
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:43 PM BST
Go back and look at first 11 and bench he inherited and compare it to yours Ole now inherited..

NO COMPARISON AT ALL...

A few weeks ago your lot were spouting about challenging next year fgs...

Now all the players must go,attitude and ability no good. Cant point the finger at Ole,oh no....

Lol.
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:45 PM BST
And I agree we need to win trophies. But it's not the be all and end all.

Europa league final CLeague final Cleague semi final pretty darn good without trophies,pretty enthralling entertaining watch too. Unlike your lot for years....

Sit that alongside EPL improvement and think we've done ok. And were not done.
Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 11:49 PM BST
I repeat, for the attention of the fabricator:

Why is the fabricator so obsessed with Southampton? Does he believe that one of his mother's lover's that rogered him was from that great city?

What else can possibly drive his obsession and paranoia to this extent????????????????????????????????????????????
Report jedi sophie April 25, 2019 11:55 PM BST
You googling PeterExcitedLaugh
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:56 PM BST
Jed, I think if you look back on the thread you will find that most castigated the players and called them out when Mourinho was here, in fact some players since Moyes. We called them cheats, troublemakers and criticised Ed for siding with them against Mourinho.

Even those who hated Mourinho knew the players were ‘up themselves’ but turned a blind eye as they wanted shot of Mourinho. During the winning run many of us have been saying we got lucky so not sure where you are coming from?
Report peter the butcher April 25, 2019 11:57 PM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 11:55PM, jedi sophie wrote:

You googling Peter

Nothing as exciting as that. I was trying to drill my way into a frozen Ben and Jerry’s ice cream pot LaughLaugh

Report pushkin99 April 25, 2019 11:58 PM BST
So com on then fabricator, u brought Mum's into this argument.

I repeat yet again and for the attention of the fabricator:

Why is the fabricator so obsessed with Southampton? Does he believe that one of his mother's lover's that rogered him was from that great city?

Report jedi sophie April 26, 2019 12:01 AM BST
ExcitedLaughHappyGrin thought trying to get your hands on Rodgers last team..

Toast on cheese n branston pickle here.

NFL draft tonight for me,late one.

Good evening,I'll leave you alone with the stalker/reporter/bipolar/fantasist.

Hes desperate to get involved but no ones talking to him,poor lad.......
Report peter the butcher April 26, 2019 12:02 AM BST
Pushy

I posted about an unlocked password on a laptop in Southampton. Didn’t name anybody.

You seem to have recognised it as your bedsit? What can I say? Nowt wrong with your eyesight
Report peter the butcher April 26, 2019 12:05 AM BST
Goodnight Jed, I might leave him to do what he did for hours on Christmas Day. Post after post after post to himself.
Report pushkin99 April 26, 2019 12:05 AM BST

Apr 25, 2019 -- 11:58PM, pushkin99 wrote:

So com on then fabricator, u brought Mum's into this argument.I repeat yet again and for the attention of the fabricator:Why is the fabricator so obsessed with Southampton? Does he believe that one of his mother's lover's that rogered him was from that great city?What else can possibly drive his obsession and paranoia to this extent????????????????????????????????????????????

I ask the fabricator for the umpteenth time. U brought Mum's into this argument.

I repeat yet again and for the attention of u Son, the fabricator:

Why are u, the fabricator so obsessed with Southampton? Do u believe that one of your mother's lover's that rogered u was from that great city?

What else can possibly drive your obsession and paranoia to this extent????????????????????????????????????????????

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com