Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
14 Jul 18 20:03
| Topic/replies: 53,974 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
It’s the hot and giddy summer of 2018 when Ingerlaand reunited the country despite coming back home with nowt but pride. Still we caught sight of the finest Maguire since Adrian booted Cool Ground home in the Gold Cup. Worth a cheeky bid Mr Mourinho?

Of course our main targets are  Willian and Toby Alderweireld. Sadly Ed is still knocking on Romans door on the old Kings Road not realising the Russian’s visa is still in the same in tray as Geert Wilders. Meanwhile Barca have made two bids for him. Come on Ed, sort it out my mate.

Meanwhile Levy will still be committing the financial version of waterboarding  Ed until he pays 70m for Toby.

Anybody else coming in at the expense of a few leaving can only be good news.

Most important of all will be seeing a healthy Sir Alex sitting in his seat for the first match of the season #thoughtswithSAF

Big season ahead, can see us challenging for the title if we get the players Mourinho has identified

Love United, still hate the Glazer’s

BELIEVE
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report ufcdan January 14, 2019 11:38 PM GMT
You seem to be the one infatuated with salad products !
Report pushkin99 January 14, 2019 11:38 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2019 -- 5:37PM, ufcdan wrote:

Get a life............that's rich coming from you

U can keep running along to back up yr chum, petertheseethe, right up with your cucumber and gimp mask at the ready. Come on pbk/muffdan, time for u to be loud and proud son.

Report pushkin99 January 14, 2019 11:39 PM GMT
Don't be embarrassed muffdan/pbk, let it all out Son.
Report ufcdan January 14, 2019 11:41 PM GMT
No point being loud and proud living near Brighton, it's the norm done here. See your mob struggled down here
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 12:02 AM GMT
U seem like a sensible chap, so why do u defend petetheseethe, when he fabricates lie upon lie on this forum in his bullying of all those who disagree withhim? Has he promised u a curry to buy your obedience? If so how sad.....................
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 12:05 AM GMT

Jan 7, 2019 -- 9:00PM, peter the butcher wrote:

Pushy you ask why I keep reminding you of Southampton, it’s because I can respect the views of proper fans who support their teams through thick and thin but I find that difficult with people who switch teams depending on how they are doing. First you are a diehard Newcastle fan, they struggle so you move onto  Hearts like you’ve been Scottish all your life. Then you move onto some other Scottish club who happen to be doing well.Not content with that you suddenly portray yourself as a lifelong scouser who lives in a house facing the Kop All this, when it emerges that actually you are a Southampton fan. This is your own post;pushkin9907 Jan 12 21:32Joined:21 Nov 11| Topic/replies: 1,905 | Blogger: pushkin99's blogLondoners knife to death a completely innocent man ShockedMancs shoot and kill an innocent man ShockedLiverpool fan gives verbal abuse to a footballer ShockedI know which I think are the worst here - and before anyone asks I was born in Southampton and the Saints are doing very well at the moment thank you.For all those mightier than though fans - particularly the plastics of man u and chelsea who will probably be supporting man city by the end of the season - I think you should take a long hard look at yourselves and be ashamed. In my estimate the racist element in all footie crowds is > 10%. At the moment most of this is suppressed - thank god - but is sadly lurking just beneath the surface. Be proud of your roots and don’t hide the fact you are from Southampton and support them, when they are doing well I know but still....On that note I’ve had a good night out, will check the footy scores when I get up so will say goodnight. Sweet dreams x

What a shock.

petertheseethe is never happier than when trolling and bullying anyone on this forum whom he disagrees with.

Never one to let the truth get in the way of his delusions, petertheseethe fabricates untruth after untruth to support his deluded slant on life.

Smell the coffee petetheseethe, stop making things up and telling untruths!

Report duffy January 15, 2019 3:20 AM GMT
Chatting with a mate of mine about how well OGS is doing and he said to me,

It may be Solskjaer's body but it's fergie's brainGrin
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 9:15 AM GMT
Morning all
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 9:16 AM GMT
Another Pushy meltdown last night, get help mate seriously.
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 9:17 AM GMT
Sir Alex Ferguson is offering advice to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on his team selections at Manchester United.

The Manchester Evening News can reveal Ferguson, who has visited United's Carrington training ground twice since Solskjaer was appointed on a caretaker basis last month, is 'very, very involved' within the new United set-up.

A dressing room source said the 77-year-old is assisting Solskjaer on certain team picks and player analysis ahead of games. Although the selections rest entirely with Solskjaer, the Norwegian values Ferguson's input so much he has sounded him out for his opinion on United's line-ups
Solskjaer has not concealed his eagerness to lean on Ferguson for guidance as he hopes to be appointed United's next permanent manager.

Ferguson made his first appearance at United's training complex after his recovery on the eve of the Premier League win over Bournemouth on December 30. Although Ferguson has been an occasional visitor at Carrington in retirement, his presence could become more regular amid United's fine form.
Report rommel January 15, 2019 9:31 AM GMT
fergie should have more sense,ole too-to a lesser degree,twill end in tears
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 5:58 PM GMT
U seem like a sensible chap, so why do u defend petetheseethe, when he fabricates lie upon lie on this forum in his bullying of all those who disagree withhim? Has he promised u a curry to buy your obedience? If so how sad.....................

Well you going to buy me a curry pastekin? Can highly recommend the Coriander lounge in your home town of Southampton Excited
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 8:56 PM GMT
Haha, just imagine dan, he might have been in that curry house when we were there??
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 8:58 PM GMT
He's clearly getting desperate if he's changed from all the 'sub dom' abuse he's been giving you and now saying "you seem like a sensible chap"??? Serious problems that child....
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:05 PM GMT
The bullying seething troll is still up to his tricks on here I see. After his latest hissy fit meltdown, he is no longer content with only fabricating untruths about anyone who disagrees with him, he is now resorting to just telling his usual lies...................
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:07 PM GMT
1.01 that his sub muffdan/pbk will soon come running along to back his dom master right up, with his gimp mask and cucumber ready to hand.
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:09 PM GMT
Did someone say cucumbers ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:10 PM GMT
Alright Jane Bond ? Who you spying on tonight ?
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:10 PM GMT

Jan 15, 2019 -- 3:09PM, ufcdan wrote:

Did someone say cucumbers

u know it makes sense muffdan/pbk............keep backing yr dom master right up with yr gimp mask and cucumber at the ready.

Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:11 PM GMT
Got yer Huggies pull ups on ?
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:12 PM GMT

Jan 15, 2019 -- 3:11PM, ufcdan wrote:

Got yer Huggies pull ups on ?

if that what u like to wear pbk/muffdan I am sure that is fine with everyone else on here Son.

Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:12 PM GMT
u know it makes sense muffdan/pbk............keep backing yr dom master right up with yr gimp mask and cucumber at the ready.
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:13 PM GMT
Only wear a mask to cover up the distinct smell of urine around here.........any ideas why p1sskin ?
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:14 PM GMT

Jan 15, 2019 -- 3:13PM, ufcdan wrote:

Only wear a mask to cover up the distinct smell of urine around here.........any ideas why p1sskin ?

Cos u didnt manage to get yr huggies on before u came on here muffdan/pbk?

Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:14 PM GMT
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:15 PM GMT
The bullying seething troll is still up to his tricks on here I see. After his latest hissy fit meltdown, he is no longer content with only fabricating untruths about anyone who disagrees with him, he is now resorting to just telling his usual lies...................
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:16 PM GMT
1.01 already won that his sub muffdan/pbk soon came running along to back his dom master right up, with his gimp mask and cucumber ready to hand.
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:17 PM GMT
Oh ok Jane you didn't answer who you were stalking tonight with your undercover activities
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:18 PM GMT
next time u come on here muffdan/pbk, make sure u have yr huggies on to reduce the stench...............

Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:20 PM GMT
Pastekin why do you keep coming on here and elsewhere with your repetitive drivel? Are you lonely ? Got fed up talking to the speaking clock ? Come on what gives ? I'm sure you too or as you would say you two could be a reasonable chap if you tried Mischief
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:21 PM GMT

Jan 15, 2019 -- 3:20PM, ufcdan wrote:

Pastekin why do you keep coming on here and elsewhere with your repetitive drivel? Are you lonely ? Got fed up talking to the speaking clock ? Come on what gives ? I'm sure you too or as you would say you two could be a reasonable chap if you tried

pots and kettles son.

As I indicated before, next time u come on here muffdan/pbk, make sure u have yr huggies on to reduce the stench...............

Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:21 PM GMT
next time u come on here muffdan/pbk, make sure u have yr huggies on to reduce the stench...............

Thanks for the advice however they dont cover up the stench of my ar$e after a curry Sad
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:22 PM GMT

Jan 15, 2019 -- 3:21PM, ufcdan wrote:

next time u come on here muffdan/pbk, make sure u have yr huggies on to reduce the stench...............Thanks for the advice however they dont cover up the stench of my ar$e after a curry

That's an entirely another problem.

Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:24 PM GMT
That's an entirely another problem.

Any advice ?
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:24 PM GMT
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:28 PM GMT
At the next stroke it will be 21.28 precisely
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:29 PM GMT
I'll let you get on pastekin
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 9:33 PM GMT
I'm going to ask the admin lot if they can arrange counselling sessions or at least offer free meds Shocked
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:39 PM GMT
I'm going to ask the admin lot if they can arrange counselling sessions or at least offer free medsShocked

Thanks Pete but I dont think it will help with my f@rting issues LaughLaughLaugh
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 9:44 PM GMT
ffs Laugh
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 9:46 PM GMT
Looks like the lonely one is being got ready for bed !
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 9:51 PM GMT
Right dan, as this is a betting site, let's have a bet.

Neither of us responds to pushkin from now on, no matter what he says. First one to do so loses and has to buy the next curry, when you next drag yourself to the Bridge to watch the famous Man United chase Chelsea all over the Kings Road.......again Devil
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 9:54 PM GMT
Might even ask betfair if they will create a market on it. Others could then also back or lay.

I like that idea, we could call it the "Saints or Sinners" market.....LaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 9:59 PM GMT
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 10:01 PM GMT
What a shock.

petertheseethe is never happier than when trolling and bullying anyone on this forum whom he disagrees with.

Never one to let the truth get in the way of his delusions, petertheseethe fabricates untruth after untruth to support his deluded slant on life.

Smell the coffee petetheseethe, stop making things up and telling untruths!
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 10:04 PM GMT
Your on Pete mind you if you think your lot have ever chased us around the Kings road LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 10:07 PM GMT
Excellent, bet is on from now.
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 10:08 PM GMT
u know it makes sense muffdan/pbk............keep backing yr dom master chum right up with yr gimp mask and cucumber at the ready. U know how he loves u backing him right up.
Report pushkin99 January 15, 2019 10:10 PM GMT
As I have a life to get on with, I will let u two chums plays with each other to yr hearts content on here tonite. u two boys make sure u have a lot of fun together.
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 10:13 PM GMT
Four poppadoms, onion bhaji, mushroom bhaji, chania saag, chicken tikka shish lac and mushroom rice. I'll let you know what I'll have for a main course at a later date Excited
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 10:15 PM GMT
By the way dan, I think we should put a maximum on the number of courses you can eat. Shall we say just your usual Popadums, Samosa Starters, Main Course, Side Dish, Pilau Rice, Naans, Salad to look at, Mango Lassi, 12 beers and a double donner kebab to take out?

I don't want you starving yourself for a couple of hours beforehand and then ordering the whole bloody menu.
Report peter the butcher January 15, 2019 10:15 PM GMT
Haha, you beat me to it Laugh
Report ufcdan January 15, 2019 10:22 PM GMT
You know me and my grub Pete...........Pushwho ? LaughCoolWink
Report OnePercenter January 16, 2019 8:06 AM GMT
City seem to be having some problems explained their wealth LaughLaugh

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/15/manchester-city-refuse-comment-uefa-ffp-allegations

I had a monster curry last week. I think my mistake was replying yes when the waiter asked if I wanted it hot.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER January 16, 2019 9:35 AM GMT
Yes that’s an easy mistake to make I had a chicken tarkha and that was a little otter
Report themover January 16, 2019 9:48 AM GMT
Good to see the Guardian have joined Der Spiegel in having nothing better to report on than some comments made from someone known as John in Portugal who allegedly has a good source that provided some "acquired" documentation relating to City's financial transactions for a period that UEFA have already investigated. UEFA aren't even currently investigating City, but it's good to fill some pages.
Report OnePercenter January 16, 2019 12:38 PM GMT
UEFA have asked City if they'd care to comment on the emails. City have declined to do so. Now UEFA will have to decide what to do.

John in Portugal is just a conduit. If I was on the board of City I would have already got rid of the IT dept because only they would have access to multiple email accounts.

Who know what else John has to disclose.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 16, 2019 1:12 PM GMT
It's about time they fooked off all this FFP nonsense once & for all.  The game has always been stoke-on-trent since the bleedin 19th century.

Does anyone really believe the evil b'stards that run the likes of citeh n PSG give a donald duck what the equally corrupt snakes at UEFA/FIFA think Confused.

Prohibition never works, let them do whatever they want imo. The upside to the transparency would just quicken the revulsion many people have felt for donkeys years.
Report OnePercenter January 16, 2019 2:23 PM GMT
FFP rules were introduced to stop clubs going bust when their owners lost interest, went bankrupt, were thrown in jail or suffered an Arab Spring.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 16, 2019 3:31 PM GMT
Let clubs go bust.

Let's be honest they were also introduced to help the established big boys try to fend off the new money.

Football like life has never been fair, and why should it be. The game is rancid to the core at the moment, more than at any time in it's history... Torture State ownership, doping, match/spot fixing deffo on the increase imho.

Let the fookers blow their money on their souless 'Projects'.
Report OnePercenter January 16, 2019 3:48 PM GMT
While I agree with all you say if the rules aren't enforced it will get considerably worse.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 16, 2019 3:59 PM GMT
Let it mate... we're already witnessing a moral 'race to the bottom' in football. Let it fkin implode.
Report peter the butcher January 18, 2019 10:57 AM GMT
Morning all
Report peter the butcher January 18, 2019 11:07 AM GMT
I see we've been shafted yet again for away tickets. This time at Arsenal in the cup. We should have got around 9000 tickets if you go by the rules but they have only given us 5000 due to "safety reasons". Pathetic stuff and I hope we do the same to them when it comes round. Even their own supporters trust has criticised them for doing it. Think they gave Lincoln 9000 tickets.

It will be interesting to see if they sell tickets for that upper tier to Arsenal fans instead of giving it to us as they should have.

The FA should be getting on this straight away, they've been moaning about how the cup isn't being supported. Friday night ko, no thought for the travelling fans, yet United have had over 11000 applications for the match and Arsenal do that.
Report anxious January 18, 2019 11:26 AM GMT
15 per cent the way club should get , goons saying safety concerns on upper tier mean its too dangerous , well if its dangerous the stand should be closed permanently
Report peter the butcher January 18, 2019 11:34 AM GMT
Its a joke anx, virtually all the London clubs do that to us nowadays. Only Chelsea who give us the proper allowance.

Everton, Liverpool and City also do it but United finally started to lower their allocations when they came to Old Trafford and they didn't like it. Liverpool put ours back up the following season after their own fans complained to Liverpool.

This isn't a club rivalry issue, mostly fans from all clubs support each other in this matter. We all want a big away contingent at grounds as it makes for a much better atmosphere and good craic.
Report jedi sophie January 18, 2019 12:37 PM GMT
Good win for you last week Peter,didn't think you could win there, a tad fortunate I may add,great display from goalie too.
Hasn't taken OGS long to suss out Rashford a very good young player,the big lump benched,get back in when realises work rate important.

Turnaround by dumping the manager quite staggering. Not sure can all be taken positively,a few clearly not turning it in for the once Special one.
Report OnePercenter January 18, 2019 6:24 PM GMT
Brighton are no mugs and will come for a 0-0 hoping to nick a goal.

Sooner or later with our defence we will lose a game we expect to win. Then we will see what OGS is made of.
Report grumpyjim January 19, 2019 10:24 AM GMT
Martial another 5 years on the cards .. NEED MORE DETERMINED PLAYERS THAN HIM  . 
Club are learning nothing .. You pay over the odds  ?? know the fans are no fools .. Cost too much as the great French revival .. Faltered .. regularly .  .. ??
STAY IN PLACE FOR A.....C  .L .  place is a good start .. Real Football Brains are missing still despite .. OGS  .. great start .. loads of work to do .. once he GOES  .
Hard work ahead today as wee are  still very  much  abysmal at home .Funny  all the bigs clubs are under pressure now to win .. in other countries as well ..
Teams often tick well under one top player .. . HE GOES ROOF CAVES IN .  ??
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER January 19, 2019 10:38 AM GMT
Have to agree with Jim would be better letting players like martial move on get a decent fee for him and invest in better players
Report OnePercenter January 19, 2019 11:40 AM GMT
Martial is fast, has great control and can finish. What he needs is what the whole team needs, better cohesion with his teammates.

It's only been a month since The Toxic One was booted out so we have to believe things will get better.

If the new manager doesn't think Martial fit into his plans then the club can sell him.
Report tickerty boo January 19, 2019 11:56 AM GMT
Toxic oneLaugh
Should of got bucket in as assistant coach,you do know he will come back
to haunt us,probably in a really big game.
Can u imagine trying to sign a new player,sorry I don't  like defending and if u ask me to
I'm  downing tools.wac.
Report themover January 19, 2019 12:13 PM GMT
since when did United's manager decide which players to buy and sell? Laugh
Report rommel January 19, 2019 5:21 PM GMT
16 PTS ymca ucla icbm
Report anxious January 19, 2019 5:25 PM GMT
Stuffy today la , your bottle is going to explode no doubts about that , 20 28/29
Report OnePercenter January 19, 2019 5:29 PM GMT
A big 3 points today.

Now anything other than a Chelsea win would suit United.
Report rommel January 19, 2019 5:36 PM GMT
just you boys hold on to that ropey place,ggmu
Report rommel January 19, 2019 5:47 PM GMT
oops.hold that ropey
Report rommel January 19, 2019 5:47 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughya cant wack em
Report pushkin99 January 19, 2019 6:23 PM GMT

Jan 19, 2019 -- 11:29AM, OnePercenter wrote:

A big 3 points today. Now anything other than a Chelsea win would suit United.

Care to tell everyone on here what u are today schizo troll? Counting chickens or bricking it?

Report OnePercenter January 19, 2019 7:07 PM GMT
If Arsenal beat Chelsea we are only 3 points and some GD away from 3rd.

Burnley, Leicester & Fulham are all winnable but this streak can't go on forever, not with our defence. 7 points from these 3 games would be excellent imho.
Report grumpyjim January 19, 2019 7:49 PM GMT
De Gea   AND   A GOOD  ..? Pogba   .... still only two   world class players .. we .need more ..
Doubt if...OGS   ..can bring in .. top players .. NEED HELP  .. and a plan how they will play ..   Defence is Shaky ..  a few hotheads .. have buckled down  a bit  ,,,,but their  game is still weak ..
Can still name 6 ,, that would not be near the  .............THEATRE OF DREAMS .  .. REBUILDING
Report pushkin99 January 19, 2019 10:22 PM GMT
I see The Toxic One is spreading his poison about his tenure at manure..................

I guess vacuous seethes such as the fabricator of lies and untruths will soon come running along to defend the undefensible......................
Report pushkin99 January 19, 2019 10:42 PM GMT
no doubt the fabricator of lies and untruths will be on here soon, proclaiming that his team are challenging for the league title, much as the vacous sap has been doing for all of the last long painful five years......................soon to be six..............
Report peter the butcher January 20, 2019 10:16 AM GMT
Morning all
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER January 20, 2019 10:40 AM GMT
Another good win pete
Report Aspro January 20, 2019 10:49 AM GMT
Paul Scholes to Oldham?

Thoughts guys?
Report peter the butcher January 20, 2019 2:01 PM GMT
Was probably the worst performance under Solskjaer RP but a win is a win. Good habit to win when you don't play well. How well is Solskjaer doing? If he gets United into the top four you'd have to say that it gives Ed a difficult decision.
Report peter the butcher January 20, 2019 2:02 PM GMT
Was probably the worst performance under Solskjaer RP but a win is a win. Good habit to win when you don't play well. How well is Solskjaer doing? If he gets United into the top four you'd have to say that it gives Ed a difficult decision.
Report peter the butcher January 20, 2019 2:09 PM GMT
Scholes is a big Oldham fan Aspro, so that helps to start with. Would be interesting to follow his progress, let's see if he can back up what he says as a pundit.
Report OnePercenter January 20, 2019 4:05 PM GMT
Even without Kane & Son it's hard to see Spurs dropping points today. Fulham have been woeful.
Report the_don January 20, 2019 6:57 PM GMT
Only saw Match of the Day highlights, didn't look like Brighton had any chances to equalise but heard it was a bit of a nervy last 20 mins.

Good to keep winning and it seems at the mo that every week one of the teams above us drops points. On paper the next 2 or 3 league games look fairly kind, obviously Arsenal next in the cup and they looked fairly decent last night.
Report anxious January 20, 2019 7:53 PM GMT
Thought we ran out of steam a little in last 20 mins or so , the same players have been playing recently so i think we need to shuffle the pack about if possible , saying that though 7 wins on the trot if brilliant long may it continue
Report themover January 20, 2019 8:15 PM GMT
Report OnePercenter January 20, 2019 8:34 PM GMT
After half a season of José 6th place is a bloody miracle.

How are the books cooking?
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER January 20, 2019 8:39 PM GMT
Now that 6th looks cemented and your looking up not down it’s a case of continuing and trying to bring cl football to the club next season through a league position

Done amazingly well to narrow the gap on three of those above so although staying in the same position they are now close enough to break into those positions

And some helpful fixtures coming up
Report OnePercenter January 20, 2019 9:41 PM GMT
The team lack the fitness to play the way they manager wants. You can see that as they tire from 65 minutes on.

That is not going to be fixed in the short term.

I think we will be doing exceptionally well to take 7 of the next 9 points.
Report jedi sophie January 20, 2019 9:45 PM GMT
Burnley,Leicester,Fulham.
True giants to be feared indeed.

LaughHappyGrin

Ffs.hilarious...
Report the_don January 20, 2019 10:02 PM GMT
I think it's a fair point, the Spurs game we faded in the 2nd half and seemed to yesterday too.

This is a potential problem for any new manager wanting to play a more energetic, higher pressing style - several of our players aren't suited to that meaning big changes to the squad.

And winning 7 in a row won't make most fans believe we just have to turn up to beat the non top 6 teams. City and Liverpool currently are at that level, we are not near to that.
Report OnePercenter January 21, 2019 7:24 AM GMT
City and Liverpool's first XI have the energy to play high pressure games. With José it was all about sitting back so the players aren't used to running their socks off. Getting that kind of fitness is not going to be easy in mid-season.

Getting Lukaku that fit is going to be a real challenge.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now