Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mesmerised
07 Jul 18 21:59
| Topic/replies: 28,940 | Blogger: mesmerised's blog
Advantage England, they will be that more fresher physically and mentally.

I'll be backing Stones and Maguire to score.

Now here are words I never thought I'd say

England to win their Semi and qualify for the World Cup final on the 15th July 2018Cool
Share |

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 28  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 28 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,082
By:
kincsem
When: 07 Jul 18 22:01
Probably mow the lawn.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 07 Jul 18 22:02
We should be winning this after watching that against Russia
By:
fool proof
When: 07 Jul 18 22:04
3.55 Croatia
2.40 Setpieceland
3.20 Draw

Draw for me
By:
Lifter
Croatia's luck has run out. England through to the final.
By:
anxious
Be postive stop Modric and Rakitic and we can win , Believe and go for it 100 per cent
By:
mesmerised
When: 07 Jul 18 22:06
Croatia have got worse as the tournament has progressed, can't see England not qualifying. They'll be cream crackered after that match.
By:
hulk23
When: 07 Jul 18 22:07
what excuse is everyone using for thursday ?  won't be in today - got a bit of a cold, should be back tomorrow, thanks .....
By:
mesmerised
When: 07 Jul 18 22:11
bollox, the thread title says it's on BBC

it's not it's on ITV

ffs
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 07 Jul 18 22:12
I think if we win then yeah hulk

If we lose most will just go to bed early and no bother missing a day

We win and it really starts to ramp up though, if we win it all in 8 days time no one is going to bed full stop and no one is turning into work for 2 or 3 days LaughLaugh
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 07 Jul 18 22:17
Got an autoreply on emails "No work undertaken during the World Cup. Please come back in August!"
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 07 Jul 18 23:52
Croatia are 6 to win it now (out right)

What prices will they be if they beat England and meet either France or Belgium ?
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 07 Jul 18 23:57
By:
tobermory
When: 07 Jul 18 23:57
By:
tobermory
When: 07 Jul 18 23:58
This game is the 2nd place play off
By:
inca
When: 08 Jul 18 00:16
Croatia’s luck has run out ....seriously surely England’s luck will run out but once again they have been handed another bit of luck not only have a they beaten nothing they are now playing a team who has had 2 periods of extra time.

Absolutely embarrassing listening to this his nonsense about a great World Cup run
By:
anxious
When: 08 Jul 18 00:34
Sweden beat Italy and France in the qualifiers, to say England have been lucky is absolute nonsense
By:
mafeking
When: 08 Jul 18 00:49
in any event recent england teams with allegedly better players didn't batter pub teams like panama, win a penalty shoot out or comfortably dispose of a competent side like sweden
By:
the bairn
When: 08 Jul 18 01:17
England were lucky to beat Scotland, how stupid were Belgium trying to win their group, unless, they think they are the best in the world. cheers.
By:
FredRescue
When: 08 Jul 18 01:27
Belgium obviously believe in themselves and have won 5 out of 5 matches.
By:
1st time poster
When: 08 Jul 18 04:52
lost to belgium
beat Tunisia with a last min injury time set piece
beat Columbia on pens after Columbia hit the bar at match point
saw off poor sweeden side with pickford motm,

so basically your saying English sides in the past wouldn't have beat one of the worst world cup sides ever in panama by 6 with a mixture of pens,set pieces and a worldie from lingarde
By:
anxious
When: 08 Jul 18 09:32
1tp i have never come across such a negative poster , we the English do not think we are the greatest team ever but we have done every well so far to get to the Semi final, Colombia and Sweden are decent teams and we have beaten them both , for the life of me i cannot understand why people want to find the negative all the time , enjoy the match on wed and lets hope we get to the final
By:
terry mccann
When: 08 Jul 18 09:49
Well sayed,o and lets string out Boris when we win the CupGrin
By:
gibmark
When: 08 Jul 18 10:20
well said anxious
By:
GoldCupWinner
When: 08 Jul 18 10:47
I don't think anyone believes we are the greatest side ever and that doesn't mean we can't enjoy our wins. We do have a genuine chance of winning the trophy and that is something to be excited about.
By:
ericster
When: 08 Jul 18 10:58

Jul 8, 2018 -- 4:47AM, GoldCupWinner wrote:

I don't think anyone believes we are the greatest side ever and that doesn't mean we can't enjoy our wins. We do have a genuine chance of winning the trophy and that is something to be excited about.

Very well put Win.
Why not indeed?

By:
JC1326
When: 08 Jul 18 10:59
It's funny how the Scots keep desperately trying to rationalize our path to glory. Tunisia this, Panama that, Belgium reserves, rubbish Colombia and Sweden. Just need to add Croatia tired from extra time, and France/Belgium mug managers? You can see the scores of Scots that have hung themselves on Sunday with a note to their loved ones found on them, and the above list
By:
mega88
When: 08 Jul 18 11:08
I'm getting sick at the thought of us winning it, I dont think we deserve it we are not good enough and we don't play well enough, I feel like we've been gifted to get to this point against easy sides and that lifting the cup won't feel like a hard won fight just a few lucky headers and penaltys, so on that point I'm supporting France from this moment forward
By:
mega88
When: 08 Jul 18 11:12
Anyway I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist as i know a whooping is coming to shut up the coming home brigade
By:
ericster
When: 08 Jul 18 11:12

Jul 8, 2018 -- 5:08AM, mega88 wrote:

I'm getting sick at the thought of us winning it, I dont think we deserve it we are not good enough and we don't play well enough, I feel like we've been gifted to get to this point against easy sides and that lifting the cup won't feel like a hard won fight just a few lucky headers and penaltys, so on that point I'm supporting France from this moment forward

How VERY English is that?

I who am so unworthy.

Guilt-ridden and for what?

By:
ericster
When: 08 Jul 18 11:13

Jul 8, 2018 -- 5:12AM, mega88 wrote:

Anyway I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist as i know a whooping is coming to shut up the coming home brigade

So many " big boys " have already HAD their's.

By:
mega88
When: 08 Jul 18 11:16
What does being English mean these days ? Not a lot to me I'm afraid,
By:
mega88
When: 08 Jul 18 11:17
Any way I'm not hear for arguements all the best
By:
ericster
When: 08 Jul 18 11:18
Can't argue with that 88.
And if I ever traveled abroad I certainly wouldn't shout about it.
By:
ericster
When: 08 Jul 18 11:19

Jul 8, 2018 -- 5:17AM, mega88 wrote:

Any way I'm not hear for arguements all the best

you expressed a view.
Respect.
I disagreed.
No argument imo.

By:
mega88
When: 08 Jul 18 11:21
If course I want England to get to the final and I believe they can, That goal keeper really has made England shine,
By:
mega88
When: 08 Jul 18 11:25
Croatia decent should be interesting game
By:
ericster
When: 08 Jul 18 11:27

It's been a real roller-coaster for the squad and if Southgate can hold them together they really can DO THIS imo.
By:
DIE LINKE
When: 08 Jul 18 11:29
11/8 is v short for England.
By:
ericster
When: 08 Jul 18 11:30

Jul 8, 2018 -- 5:29AM, DIE LINKE wrote:

11/8 is v short for England.

Y'reckon?

Page 1 of 28  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 28 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now