Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
akabula
04 Jul 18 17:03
| Topic/replies: 35,491 | Blogger: akabula's blog
For all things Rangers.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View GLASGOW RANGERS
Show More
Report akabula February 20, 2019 9:45 PM GMT
FULL-TIME- Rangers 5-0 Kilmarnock

A superb display from Rangers, who cruise through to the quarter-finals, where they'll play Aberdeen.
Alfredo Morelos, on his return from a ban, slammed in four goals to take his tally for the season to 27 goals in all competitions. Daniel Candeias assisted three of them in a scintillating display. Andy Halliday grabbed the other off the bench.
Report bigH February 20, 2019 11:34 PM GMT
What did you think of the ref tonight?

I gave him an 8
Report akabula February 20, 2019 11:43 PM GMT
Even Rangers tv weren't allowed to transmit to customers outside the UK.
And with only Premier and the BBC having rights I doubt you saw it.
or was it on periscope?
Report Geesyerdosh February 21, 2019 12:06 AM GMT
But man of the match was undoubtedly referee Alan Muir, closely followed by his assistant, whose outstanding performance was described as 'mesmerizing' by his twin brother Stevie Wonder.

His first flash of brilliance occurred at 0-0, when he deftly glued his eyes shut for 30 seconds to deny Kilmarnock's Eamonn Brophy a stonewall penalty, a decision that even former Rangers players Neil McCann and Gordon Smith said was a fuucking joke.

This display of genius however was blown out the water at 1-0, which must be seen to be believed. At a corner kick, the Kilmarnock goalkeeper stretched his arms up as all keepers do preparing for the cross coming in. Glen Kamara standing right in front of him gets brushed as the arms go up. The wind from the arm movement proved to be gale force as Kamara dropped to the ground writhing in agony.

After consulting his linesman Muir struck with SFA rule 1.21. Guarantee Rangers Win, promptly putting the game to bed with a fine red card finish.
Report akabula February 21, 2019 12:12 AM GMT
Great to see a seether in full flow. Laugh
Report Geesyerdosh February 21, 2019 12:42 AM GMT
Watch Sportscene on BBC1 in 5 minutes aka

Steve Clarke quotes

“If the penalty had been given in the first two minutes it would have been different. The red card is a joke.

“If that’s the standards we might as well go home. Why speak?

“It’s every week, every other week. Why? You’ll probably write Morelos four goals but the officials decided the game.

“It’s embarrassing. The goalie just lifted his arms.

“Every goalie does it every week. It’s embarrassing. I’m talking in general, bad decisions.

“All we talk about is our refs. How can I talk about football tonight?
Report akabula February 21, 2019 1:19 AM GMT
Morelos was superb and unplayable when in that form.
Currently the best player in Scottish football.
Brophy threw himself to the ground and the goalkeeping sending off wasn't really clear but he did deliberately use his elbow.
Steve Clarke just a bad loser. Would have more respect for him if he was consistent but he didn't have much to say when Power kicked Jack in the face.
Report sofiakenny February 21, 2019 7:32 AM GMT
Killie boss subjected to vile sectarian abuse throughout the game..stonewaller denied..a phantom sending off
Another disgraceful evening with the zombies.
Report bigH February 21, 2019 8:43 AM GMT
akabula 20 Feb 19 23:43 Joined: 13 Mar 08 | Topic/replies: 35,031 | Blogger: akabula's blog
Even Rangers tv weren't allowed to transmit to customers outside the UK.
And with only Premier and the BBC having rights I doubt you saw it.
or was it on periscope?

Where do you think I live?
Report stewarty b February 21, 2019 10:43 AM GMT
Great result last night but winning the Scottish cup wont do it for me. Moreles  superb. However, can anyone explain why we needed the 'messiah' on 35k per week for the run in. Stevie lad must be embarrassed realising we already have the best striker in the league.

What a waste of money when we could/should have snapped up Ryan Fraser from Bournemouth instead of this has been journeyman poultice.   

A letter on it's way to Ibrox addressed to Stevie lad. I would like to think I get a reply.
Report jedi sophie February 21, 2019 11:33 AM GMT
Where you getting the 15,20,25 million for Fraser?
Selling the training ground?
Report jedi sophie February 21, 2019 11:33 AM GMT
Deluded springs to mind.
Liverpool been looking at him fgs....
Report stewarty b February 21, 2019 11:41 AM GMT
35k per week for a year equates to 18.2 million. Where are we getting that money from?
Report jedi sophie February 21, 2019 11:47 AM GMT
I very very much doubt you are paying him that amount.
And it still doesn't if you are equate to the expense required to bring in Fraser.
Defoe nowhere near BFC first team,Fraser probably amongst there best 4,5 players imo. And a great age etc to boot. Current international.
Report iamajambo February 21, 2019 12:43 PM GMT
After last nights blatant cheating by Muir it's no wonder that Sevco don't want foreign referees.

Every Sevco and Celtic game should be presided over by a foreign ref. and with VAR.
Report stewarty b February 21, 2019 12:45 PM GMT
Fraser probably amongst there best 4,5 players imo. And a great age etc to boot. Current international.

Best tell me something I don't know.
Report sevey February 21, 2019 1:16 PM GMT
The Boy Ryan Fraser out of your Range Stuart And you Should Know That
Report Gerbs February 21, 2019 1:55 PM GMT
stewarty b
21 Feb 19 12:45
Joined: 02 Aug 02 | Topic/replies: 19,939 | Blogger: stewarty b's blog
Fraser probably amongst there best 4,5 players imo. And a great age etc to boot. Current international.

Best tell me something I don't know.

how to count ?

35k per week for a year equates to 18.2 million. Where are we getting that money from?
Report Geesyerdosh February 21, 2019 2:05 PM GMT
Sevco maths Laugh

Ryan Fraser the starting price would be 20 million. Are you trying to kill off this club as well Crazy

Morelos is the best striker in this country by a mile but that doesn't mean a thing until he does it at a higher level. Don't even think he's scored v Celtic. He was average in Europe and his one game for Colombia he missed an open goal from 2 yards out.

The SPFL is mostly rubbish, full of lower league players from England. Cosgrove 2nd top scorer in the SPFL scored 1 goal in his career before he arrived from Carlisle. We have had such superstars as Billy McKay and Liam Boyce top the scoring charts in recent years. Louis Moult looked quality here, now can't get a game at Preston. The defenders are of similar standard.

Mind you if Edouard is worth £9m maybe Morelos is a £20m player Grin
Report badjoe February 21, 2019 3:57 PM GMT
It would indeed seem that Akafoola and Stewarty b-minus do suffer from numerical dyslexia somewhat, I seem to remember Aka proudly promulgating Sevco were 'cash rich' a day before they announced an annual loss of over 14 Million and here is Stewy being a tad out with his calculations by a mere 16 Million or so Laugh It must be some sort of virus that makes the rounds down Govan Boulevard Way

As for Morelos, Well he is top scorer in a the SPL this season but f'n Kris Boyd was top scorer last year, so what does that tell you about the standard of this League ?
Report stewarty b February 21, 2019 4:01 PM GMT

Apologies, my calculator is playing up but in all seriousness I would take 1.01 that Fraser is not on 35k per week at Bournemouth.

He left Aberdeen on 500 per week to get 5000 per week at Bournemouth. He would snap at the chance of Rangers for 35k per week.

Talented and a good prospect. That's what Rangers need instead of journeymen. Thank Christ Stevie lad doesn't have his eyes on a Kenny Miller

return to Ibrox...
Report stewarty b February 21, 2019 4:04 PM GMT
badjoe, your out of date patter is worse than a centipede wearing flip flops.
Report jedi sophie February 21, 2019 4:05 PM GMT
Decimal point issues the least of your worries....

Bargain basements and guys at end of career. Forward thinking zero.Again....
Report badjoe February 21, 2019 4:09 PM GMT
stewarty b

'Apologies, my calculator is playing up' LaughLaugh

Aye, is that the one you borrowed from David Murray ?
Report stewarty b February 21, 2019 4:09 PM GMT
guys at end of career.

Concur with that.
Report stewarty b February 21, 2019 4:13 PM GMT
David is doing fine joe, just not interested in throwing away any of his well earned cash at present.....and who could blame him???

That said, he has a lot to answer for..
Report bigH February 21, 2019 5:42 PM GMT
stewarty b-minus at maths

Fraser is on just under £30k a week at Bournemouth

You can't seriously believe he'd move from the Premier League to Rangers for £5k a week?

Apart from anything,  Rangers can't afford that type of salary
Report brendrew February 21, 2019 6:13 PM GMT
appalling what steve clarke had to put up with.I know a lot of scottish folk whop are glad they have moved away from west scotland.

dont have to put up with the usual rubbish.
Report LoyalHoncho February 21, 2019 7:26 PM GMT
And he'll unfortunately get no-where - with his bigotry complaints or his refereeing complaints, even though he is absolutely right.
The reason - old firm bigotry is embedded in the Scottish football system.  Always has been and always will be.
Report breadnbutter February 21, 2019 9:37 PM GMT
Fat baldy mealy mouth had a chance to call out sectarian singing when his captain was the target at the weekend when Kilmarnock played Celtic ,he said sfa ....he is a bigot and a hypocrit .Boyd was also attacked with by coin throwers as the Celtic fans sang sectarian abuse calling him an OB .
Report akabula February 22, 2019 7:18 PM GMT

We aren't paying his full wages, only less than a third.
Report akabula February 22, 2019 7:25 PM GMT
badjoe
Aye, is that the one you borrowed from David Murray ?

More like hes borrowed a Seville calculator.
Btw why aren't you on the celtic thread bringing us updates of the fans thuggery in Valencia..
I thought that was your thing. Or was it like Amsterdam and the Trams provoked them. Grin
Report akabula February 22, 2019 7:35 PM GMT
Clarke said after the celtic game he wouldn't speak of the celtic fans abuse of Boyd as he wanted to focus on the football yet can't wait to condemn the rangers fans.
So not a bad word to say about the celtic supporters but quick to play the victim card at Ibrox. Has he got an eye on Brendas job?
Report Outpost February 22, 2019 8:19 PM GMT
goalies "brush" with his elbow

https://www.facebook.com/ItsTheBlueSeaOfIbrox/videos/311453399499482/?t=2 

Morelos would have got 5 week ban for that.
Report stewarty b February 22, 2019 9:02 PM GMT
We aren't paying his full wages, only less than a third.

I wasn't aware of that. Who pays the other two thirds?
Report akabula February 22, 2019 9:24 PM GMT
I'm led to believe we only pay a fraction of his wage although it might be increased with appearances and goals.
Report akabula February 22, 2019 9:28 PM GMT
BTW he was well worth the gamble given his history and the difference in the quality of the leagues.
I remember when Mark Hateley first came to Ibrox. He looked like a fish out of water but look how that turned out.
Report akabula February 22, 2019 9:44 PM GMT
For those doubting Rangers financial position then you only have to look at the extra income we got from our Europa ties.
3 qualifying rounds were worth £780,000, the base payment from the group stage was £2,920,000 and the win/draw group bonuses came to £1,520.000.
That's a total of £5,520,000 and excludes the extra income from full houses at our 6 home ties.
Report MALAY February 23, 2019 7:50 AM GMT
There is no way they pay most of Davis or Defoe's wages it would need to be a lunatic in charge of the fitba dept to have signed them and paid
they salaries they were getting of Sothampton and Bournemouth.
Gerrard and Gary will be on **** wages too in comparison to Rodgers and his entourage.
Report MALAY February 23, 2019 8:09 AM GMT
as for that cheer up song it's pathetic nonsense, people should get laughed at for singing it, I doubt anybody actually means what they sing though from either side. I never even knew Clarke was a RC, maybe Gerrard is, who cares ?
Report Outpost February 24, 2019 3:00 PM GMT
Clarke apparently said that when Rangers wanted to sign him as a player, he didn't sign because he was told Rangers didn't sign catholics. (he also said recently that Rangers tried to sign him again as a manager) 

I wonder if anybody pointed out that Rangers tried to sign him twice knowing he was a catholic.

It appears that Clarke is the one with religious issues.
Report jamesdean February 24, 2019 3:55 PM GMT
Yep, it was Clarke singing sectarian abuse at the sevco fans not the other way about.
Report MALAY February 24, 2019 4:07 PM GMT
pmsl JD
Report breadnbutter February 24, 2019 5:31 PM GMT
“Sectarian singing “ only counts when it’s Rangers fans ,All just an audition for the job at Torbet towers .
Report akabula February 24, 2019 7:46 PM GMT
Clarke says he wasn't aware of the abuse that Boyd got from the celtic supporters.
Okay now trying to tell us that in the gap between the games he didn't see a newspaper or a tv.
People like Clarke who only want to condemn the one side are part of the problem.
Report akabula February 24, 2019 7:50 PM GMT
Great 5-0 win today at Hamilton and good to see Defoe add to his tally.
Candeias superb again as was the midfield. Next 2 games crucial.
Report jedi sophie February 24, 2019 7:54 PM GMT
Wasnt aware in his press conference after the game you clown...
People like you ARE the problem.
Report MJK February 24, 2019 7:55 PM GMT

Feb 24, 2019 -- 1:46PM, akabula wrote:

Clarke says he wasn't aware of the abuse that Boyd got from the celtic supporters.Okay now trying to tell us that in the gap between the games he didn't see a newspaper or a tv.People like Clarke who only want to condemn the one side are part of the problem.

The irony of that last sentence

Report akabula February 24, 2019 8:04 PM GMT
Try and read what I posted MTK, not too hard to understand.
But just in case you struggle again I'll spell it out.
Why did he bring it up at the same time as his attack on Rangers?
And while we're at it why has he yet to condemned the celtic supporters.
He's still focusing on the abuse he suffered and not that of his player.
Obviously looking to follow Brenda should he dpart and doesn't want to upset anyone at parkhead.
Report akabula February 24, 2019 8:06 PM GMT
That should read
Why did he NOT bring it up at the same time as his attack on Rangers?
Report MJK February 24, 2019 8:20 PM GMT
As usual all you do is finger point at others to deflect. Always someone else to blame. Its the refs fault when it suits. I used to think the 'what about that time when x did this or that' type stuff was just a wind up, but sadly it seems you're actually like that. You ruin any type of debate as you only ever see one side which is why many don't bother getting involved anymore. As I said that last sentence is true irony.
Report badjoe February 24, 2019 8:25 PM GMT
Can you please add some balance to your argument akabula and condemn the sectarian abuse suffered by Mr Clark at the hands of a sizable section of the Sevco congregant at Ibrox and now at New Douglas Park today? Otherwise it would seem you underpin it Confused
Report akabula February 24, 2019 8:34 PM GMT
Of course I condemn it badjoe but what has that to do with the debate (have to laugh at MTK saying I ruin the debate when it was him that came in and misread my post).
The point is that he must have became aware of the problem at Kilmarnock in the days following the game yet failed to mention it whilst condemning not just the Rangers fans but the club as well.
You yourself are guilty of that BJ when you troll the news looking for anything bad about the Rangers support but keep silent about anything that paints celtic supporters in a bad light. Numerous examples of that on here.
But that's what bigots do.
Report akabula February 24, 2019 8:56 PM GMT
Report jedi sophie February 24, 2019 8:58 PM GMT
Of course I condemn it followed by.......the above.
Deary deary me.
Never be rid of it. Never.
Report MJK February 24, 2019 9:29 PM GMT
And as usual whenever so.etching is pointed out to him the 'misread his post' is wheeled out. Time and again. Never wrong.
Report badjoe February 24, 2019 9:39 PM GMT

Feb 24, 2019 -- 2:34PM, akabula wrote:

Of course I condemn it badjoe but what has that to do with the debate (have to laugh at MTK saying I ruin the debate when it was him that came in and misread my post).The point is that he must have became aware of the problem at Kilmarnock in the days following the game yet failed to mention it whilst condemning not just the Rangers fans but the club as well.You yourself are guilty of that BJ when you troll the news looking for anything bad about the Rangers support but keep silent about anything that paints celtic supporters in a bad light. Numerous examples of that on here.But that's what bigots do.

In answer to your befuddled response, I think the behaviour of the Celtic supporters at Rugby Park and in Valencia was deplorable, but not being a Celtic supporter myself. I can't really apologise for their conduct, I am however fed up with the Old Firm giving Scottish Football a bad name.

PS Don't go labeling people 'bigots' without evidence aka, it can get you in to trouble....

Report GLASGOWCALLING February 24, 2019 11:09 PM GMT
badjoe still trolling the Rangers thread. ....  badjoe still saying he is not a celtic fan.   

some things never change. Wink
Report stewarty b February 25, 2019 1:03 PM GMT
Not getting involved with the religious sh1t but the players did well to step up to the plate without Morelos. Just a pity about the eight point gap as it looks like Rangers are the only team capable of beating Celtic in the league and that next fixture is at Parkhead.
Report akabula February 25, 2019 6:24 PM GMT
Of course I condemn it followed by.......the above.
Deary deary me.
Never be rid of it. Never.

Drama Queen alert. How is a Teddy Bear offensive.
Report akabula February 25, 2019 8:02 PM GMT
Rangers have announced a £5.2m overall profit in their unaudited trading results for the six months to December.

The club say a Europa League run and increased income following Steven Gerrard's appointment as manager contributed to revenue of £35.3m.
Revenue of £19.4m and a loss of £926,000 had been posted for the same period in the previous year.

For the full year the club expect to be "close to break even" before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation.

"This period also includes an issue of £12.6m of ordinary shares, which raised £1.5m in cash and converted £11.1m of interest-free loans to equity," the Ibrox outfit added.
Report akabula February 27, 2019 9:54 PM GMT
Nice 4-0 victory against Dundee in a one-sided match at Ibrox tonight.
Another goal for Defoe with the others coming from Kamara, Tavernier and Morelos who now has 28 for the season.
Report MALAY February 28, 2019 2:34 AM GMT
was it aye brilliant again from sevco?  mind the gap and we have been absolutely rotten this season.
Report akabula February 28, 2019 9:38 PM GMT
Why you seething? Regretting throwing the 50p piece last night?
Report akabula March 4, 2019 11:35 PM GMT
Scottish Cup Draw:
To be played 13th/14th April.

Partick Thistle/Hearts v Inverness CT
Aberdeen/Rangers v Celtic
Report Sica Dan March 5, 2019 12:58 AM GMT
The Police will be relieved,Old Firm finals are potentially big trouble.
Report Sica Dan March 5, 2019 12:58 AM GMT
The Police will be relieved,Old Firm finals are potentially big trouble.
Report akabula March 5, 2019 2:26 AM GMT
More arrests at T in the Park than an OF Final.
Report stewarty b March 5, 2019 9:54 AM GMT
Scottish Cup Draw:
To be played 13th/14th April.

Partick Thistle/Hearts v Inverness CT
Aberdeen/Rangers v Celtic

Is that draw correct? I only ask as I heard on the news last night it could potentially be an old firm final?
Report stewarty b March 5, 2019 9:56 AM GMT
* My mistake. I misheard.
Report badjoe March 8, 2019 4:51 PM GMT
akabula • February 25, 2019 8:02 PM GMT
Rangers have announced a £5.2m overall profit in their unaudited trading results for the six months to December.

The club say a Europa League run and increased income following Steven Gerrard's appointment as manager contributed to revenue of £35.3m.
Revenue of £19.4m and a loss of £926,000 had been posted for the same period in the previous year.

For the full year the club expect to be "close to break even" before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation.

"This period also includes an issue of £12.6m of ordinary shares, which raised £1.5m in cash and converted £11.1m of interest-free loans to equity," the Ibrox outfit added.

Now don't get your Tena Pants in a twist here Aka, but if all is well with the Teddy Bears Honeypot, how come you have had to go,bowl in hand, back to the Close Brothers and take out yet another loan ( rumoured to be for 7.5 M ) on the 27/02/2019 to ensure the floodlights are kept on for the rest of the season? Last years Close Brothers loan is still outstanding and your lads release an uncalled for sneaky bit of, apparently positive yet subjective, intel into your finances, just as it will be publicly known you have taken out another loan? Bit funny init?

Report akabula March 9, 2019 8:21 PM GMT
How sad is wee jhoe to live off the scraps of a mentally ill blogger?
Report akabula March 9, 2019 8:22 PM GMT
Should read scraps and lies.
Report akabula March 9, 2019 9:03 PM GMT
Back to the game.
How bad was the referee.
Hibs would have finished the game with 7 men had McLean played to the rules.
And ignoring the foul on Tav when just 5 yards away allowing them to break and steal an equaliser.
In saying that we had enough chances to win the game.
Still the worlds most successful team and cash rich to boot.
Report Outpost March 10, 2019 10:08 AM GMT
It's the story of the season - the amount of chances rangers have missed this season.

Even when they beat celtic they missed about 5 other easy chances.

Even if rangers had taken the easy chances this season, they would be top of the league right now.

Still it's only the manager's first season so he has done really well and can still improve the team for next season.

Obviously Brendan thought that as well and that is why he jumped ship.
Report Sica Dan March 10, 2019 11:27 PM GMT
More likely it was due to doubling[ trebling ?] his salary.
Report akabula March 11, 2019 11:13 PM GMT
Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos faces a 5,200-mile trip back to Glasgow ahead of this month's Old Firm match after being called up by Colombia.

The 22-year-old has been named in new manager Carlos Queiroz's squad for his first two games in charge.
Morelos could feature in the Kirin Cup meeting with Japan on 22 March and in a friendly with South Korea.

The 26 March game in Seoul is five days before Rangers visit Celtic for a noon kick-off in the Scottish Premiership.
Morelos' 28-goal haul for Rangers this season has caught they eye of Queiroz, who has picked him as one of four forwards.

A well deserved call-up. Been player of the season in Scotland so far and can only get better.
Report badjoe March 12, 2019 5:09 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2019 -- 2:22PM, akabula wrote:

Should read scraps and lies.

No idea who this blogger you refer to is akafoola Confused but you can get confirmation of the loans from companieshouse.gov.uk. It's all there, including the dates. You can even see what it is they have put up as Security in the PDF's, in this case Albion Carpark and Edmiston House. It's all very interesting and indeed worrying for the shareholders IMO.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159/charges

Anyway back to the football, C'mon The Dons Cool

Report iamajambo March 12, 2019 9:47 PM GMT
Joe,
King akabula reads every word written by Phil Mac and John James.

Great results tonight,btw.
Report themightymac March 12, 2019 10:14 PM GMT
Stevie to take over the Brexit negotiations and get us OUT LaughLaugh
Report akabula March 12, 2019 11:43 PM GMT
Loads of possession and plenty of shots but with only 2 on target.
Not good enough. Neighbour watched on Periscope Laugh and said we were poor.

@iamreallyatim I don't need to read them 2 sad gits when I've got another 2 in you and wee joeybhoy to keep me uptodate with their inane drivel. Happy

Wee Joey
Report sofiakenny March 13, 2019 12:01 AM GMT
So a season winning sweet fa?...mugs.
Report akabula March 13, 2019 12:17 AM GMT
Still the worlds most successful club side Kennybhoy.
Be 55 very soon.
Report sofiakenny March 13, 2019 12:27 AM GMT
you canna even beat wee teams with less than a third of your budget...pish...and btw you are a newco arent you?
Report northanlite March 13, 2019 12:28 AM GMT
If you can't beat them buy themPlain
Report iamajambo March 13, 2019 8:51 AM GMT
Over on the Sweary site the huns are in total meltdown.

Don't ya just love it?Devil
Report akabula March 13, 2019 10:19 PM GMT
He can't keep away from the Rangers sites.
What a life. Laugh
Could this be iamtheobsessed?
Report iamajambo March 14, 2019 6:48 AM GMT
King akabula,I came across it via a link on Jambos Kickback.

Do you contribute? You certainly get to learn a few new swearwords. Some of your fellow huns have a very limited vocabulary.
Report iamajambo March 14, 2019 6:49 AM GMT
Btw, 'Absolute Disgrace' is the thread title,but I expect that you already know that.Laugh
Report akabula March 14, 2019 9:57 PM GMT
You say its an absolute disgrace yet post a laughing emoticon????
BTW had any ten figure bets recently? Now that was funny. Laugh
Report iamajambo March 15, 2019 7:22 AM GMT
King akabula, I didn't say that it was an 'absolute disgrace',it was the hun who started the thread. You should read the comments on Jambos Kickback. We all found the thread to be extremely funny.

We all love to laugh at Sevco.LaughLaughLaugh
Report akabula March 16, 2019 9:33 AM GMT
Bad enough schoolyard patter but 6 years old.
Report badjoe March 17, 2019 10:24 PM GMT
Report Outpost March 19, 2019 1:25 PM GMT
I see BBC celtic are at it again.

At halftime Broadfoot runs right up behind Morelos and nudges him.
Morelos being Morelos reacts to it by putting his hands on Broadfoot.

Broadfoot goes down as if shot and BBC celtic again highlight the incident to try and get Morelos banned for the celtic game, the same way as the ref in the last cup game booked him early so that he wouldn't be available to face celtic if rangers had got through in the cup.

For a player that celtic fans don't rate, there seems to be plenty of them working hard to prevent him facing celtic.
Report iamajambo March 19, 2019 8:14 PM GMT
^^^^^^
Just another delusional hun.
Report akabula March 19, 2019 9:19 PM GMT
@ iamabraggart Still got your 10 accounts  Laugh

If that had been the other way round the BBC would have had a field day attacking Alfredo.
But that what happens when the place is full of celtic minded bigots.
Report Sica Dan March 20, 2019 12:06 AM GMT
A perusal of a Celtic forum will reveal that Tims think all refs are closet Rangers fans
and of course  that the BBC is biased against them!!
Report akabula March 20, 2019 12:27 AM GMT
I've no doubt about that Dan but the BBC has been forced to issue Rangers with 3 apologies so far this year for misreporting.
Report iamajambo March 20, 2019 6:44 AM GMT
I'm down to 9 now King akabula,having had one with BetBright.
Report G Hall March 20, 2019 10:39 AM GMT
This is so funny
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com