Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
02 Jul 18 21:27
| Topic/replies: 42,413 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
What’s happened lads? Seems to have vanished?

Is it one of their random forum spring cleans?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Liverpool Discussion Thread
Show More
Report duffy April 21, 2019 4:53 PM BST
Decent performance save for the lack of goals.

That means it isn't a decent performanceGrin
Report Charlton2005 April 21, 2019 4:56 PM BST
john, 17 years on here and only 286 posts?? cmon fella lets have more of your insight please
Report TENDY April 21, 2019 5:04 PM BST
Game Over.

Cardiff ain't losing this. Warnock will get them to fight harder now. 1 pt and Cardiff prob stay up!
Report Latalomne April 21, 2019 5:16 PM BST
Lovely stuff
Report Latalomne April 21, 2019 5:22 PM BST
HTAF has he missed that?!?!
Report SontaranStratagem April 21, 2019 5:27 PM BST
What's the largest points total for a team finishing 2nd in the prem?

Liverpool could get 97 and not win it, that surely would be a record if so?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y April 21, 2019 5:41 PM BST
We've made City have to go to Old Trafford and win now
Report SontaranStratagem April 21, 2019 5:47 PM BST
I think City will win that, prem

I really want to see Klopp do it for you though
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y April 21, 2019 5:49 PM BST
Aye I think they'll win out the rest of their games n all but all we can do is keep winning and hope they falter
Report Latalomne April 21, 2019 5:52 PM BST
My dad keeps telling me that our name is on it.  He's convinced, and misses like that header in the second half do make you wonder....
Report TENDY April 21, 2019 5:58 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 2:51PM, Solano1 wrote:

Just seen the fixture change.7.45PM, Saturday evening on a bank holiday weekend.What could possibly go wrong?

What’s your point Sol?

May bank holiday weekend is always there first and last.

For footy & Snooker fans

Report stridingedge April 21, 2019 6:07 PM BST
SontaranStratagem    21 Apr 19 17:27 
What's the largest points total for a team finishing 2nd in the prem?

Liverpool could get 97 and not win it, that surely would be a record if so?

89pts when Utd were pipped on the last day on GD by city.
Report TENDY April 21, 2019 6:09 PM BST
Anx...no offence but this is a Liverpool thread so if you want to have a battle/mouth off to City fans then please **** Off and do it on another thread!
Please.

Thanks
Report anxious April 21, 2019 6:13 PM BST
lol and plenty of your 29 year mob come on the United thread every day ffs
Report anxious April 21, 2019 6:15 PM BST
lol for all your bitterness and hate you will praying for us on Wednesday , oh the irony of the salty tears of 29 long miserable years LaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 6:18 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 4:56PM, Charlton2005 wrote:

john, 17 years on here and only 286 posts?? cmon fella lets have more of your insight please

Charlton  - is it not so very pleasing that the plastic manc john42 has done his conkers again?

The lad seems to have severe anger management issues. Reminds me of sophie, when she goes off on one whenever Liverpool can't win a game.

Report rommel April 21, 2019 6:23 PM BST
dont get into a barney with anx the mentalist,h'es offering to meet people in pubs(i assume in his fkn space suit,cos this jobby drinks rocket fuel)
Report anxious April 21, 2019 6:25 PM BST
Hello scouse mastermind where have you been la
Report rommel April 21, 2019 6:30 PM BST
anx you gotta calm doon,dont let it get to ya,its only footy
Report Capt__F April 21, 2019 6:34 PM BST
well done lads

Jurgen Cool
Gini Cool
Report anxious April 21, 2019 6:35 PM BST
lol i know that , some others dont chill out la , actually on Wed it might work out better for youse because the players will play  like men possesed against city
Report degsy42 April 21, 2019 6:35 PM BST
good 3 points , just keep it going , just cant see city dropping points with next few fixtures
Report anxious April 21, 2019 6:35 PM BST
Its only a couple of creeps i have a real problem with
Report rommel April 21, 2019 6:37 PM BST
possessed of what,youre  a fckn rabble,but they should at least be running challenging
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 6:42 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 6:30PM, rommel wrote:

Good advice there rommel.

Listen to him Anx. Anger and aggression never does any good, especially to the heart.

If u dish it out, u need to be able to take it. Otherwise u come across as a bit sad.

Report anxious April 21, 2019 6:49 PM BST
Indeed 20 , 28/29
Report degsy42 April 21, 2019 7:55 PM BST
pretty obvious this footy lark is fckin his mental health up
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 10:34 PM BST
I am old fashioned so i love MoTD.
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 10:37 PM BST
wonderful goal by Gini!
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 10:39 PM BST
what a miss!
Report anxious April 21, 2019 10:40 PM BST
hey your boys got a severe wacking at the toon last night la or is that ganna toon
Report anxious April 21, 2019 10:41 PM BST
3-1 ffs  your on the brink s****s isnt it
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 10:41 PM BST
only the most bigoted troll could claim that's not a pen. Very silly boy putting his arms right round Salah.
Report anxious April 21, 2019 10:42 PM BST
Pompey is your big derby la
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 10:42 PM BST
Our march continues. Will it be enough? who knows. All we can do is keep winning.
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 10:44 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 10:42PM, anxious wrote:

Pompey is your big derby la

Anx, u are so much better than pandering and hanging on to the coat tails of petertheseethingfabricator.

If it gives u a kick sucking up to petertheseethingfabricator, suck him up Son.

Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 10:45 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 6:30PM, rommel wrote:

Good advice there rommel.

Listen to him Anx. Anger and aggression never does any good, especially to the heart.

If u dish it out, u need to be able to take it. Otherwise u come across as a bit sad.

Report jedi sophie April 21, 2019 11:07 PM BST
Thanks for the mention Pushkin.AGAIN.

And for ruining a couple of long running entertaining threads single handedly.

Very well done indeed....
Report jedi sophie April 21, 2019 11:09 PM BST
Super efficient,confident,strong performance today.
Brilliant.
Lets hope Man Utd really get stoked up for Wednesday.Surely they need to put in a display after that today.
Be great if they go at City. Bugger the rivalry it's all about the now.
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 11:18 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 11:07PM, jedi sophie wrote:

Thanks for the mention Pushkin.AGAIN.And for ruining a couple of long running entertaining threads single handedly.Very well done indeed....

I am not going to expend anymore effort with the troll Sophie. So I will simply repeat:

Your posts tonite Sophie are some of the most cringeworthy I have ever seen on this forum, whenever lose or things don't go yr way.

I know that u are not from around here and that english is not your first language.

But why sooooooooooooo much negative criticism whenever Liverpool can't win?

I would rather have your incomprehensible, swearing abusive knickers in a twist gibberish than this absolute negative garbage.

Why do u come on here as you have no connection whatsover with Liverpool FC, Liverpudlians or our great City?

The only silver lining is that at least tonite u are not going on about what u like to do with d1ldos.

Which got u banned from here for four months, or are u going to deny that as well?

Report jedi sophie April 21, 2019 11:21 PM BST
Dear dear dear...
Evening all.
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 11:24 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 11:21PM, jedi sophie wrote:

Dear dear dear...Evening all.

The truth hurts Son.

Report peter the butcher April 21, 2019 11:30 PM BST
Pushy what do you mean by “Liverpudlians, our great city”? You are from Southampton and support them. It’s bizarre that you have a go at proper Liverpool fans like Jedi and others whilst you support different teams every few years.

As a reminder, this is what you posted previously.

pushkin99
07 Jan 12 22:53
| Topic/replies: 1,905 |

As I indicated earlier - Saints are my team. It just makes me laugh when mancs and londoners try to pretend they are any better than scousers - when clearly they are not! It seems riot and mounted Police will be on duty tomorrow to keep the waring factions apart in the manc derby - nice
!
Report jedi sophie April 21, 2019 11:31 PM BST
You sad lad would not know a TRUTH if it smacked you square in the face.Something I'm sure many on here would like to see.
You spend every evening in your sad little life trolling genuine posters,making it near impossible to digest a thread.
You do not know what you are or where you're from. Post lie after lie and fabrication,one of your favourite words,after fabrication.
I steadfastly refuse to believe you are a Liverpool fan. Absolutely refuse to believe your poison can come from an LFC fan.

You have no clue and never will about myself,so please stop posting as if you do. For what it's worth your always miles off.

Just a tad sad this garbage every evening...If not gloating,goading.
Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 11:36 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 11:31PM, jedi sophie wrote:

You sad lad would not know a TRUTH if it smacked you square in the face.Something I'm sure many on here would like to see.You spend every evening in your sad little life trolling genuine posters,making it near impossible to digest a thread.You do not know what you are or where you're from. Post lie after lie and fabrication,one of your favourite words,after fabrication.I steadfastly refuse to believe you are a Liverpool fan. Absolutely refuse to believe your poison can come from an LFC fan.You have no clue and never will about myself,so please stop posting as if you do. For what it's worth your always miles off.Just a tad sad this garbage every evening...If not gloating,goading.

I am not going to expend anymore effort with the troll Sophie. So I will simply repeat:

Your posts tonite Sophie are some of the most cringeworthy I have ever seen on this forum, whenever lose or things don't go yr way.

I know that u are not from around here and that english is not your first language.

But why sooooooooooooo much negative criticism whenever Liverpool can't win?

I would rather have your incomprehensible, swearing abusive knickers in a twist gibberish than this absolute negative garbage.

Why do u come on here as you have no connection whatsover with Liverpool FC, Liverpudlians or our great City?

The only silver lining is that at least tonite u are not going on about what u like to do with d1ldos.

Report pushkin99 April 21, 2019 11:38 PM BST

Apr 21, 2019 -- 11:30PM, peter the butcher wrote:

Pushy what do you mean by “Liverpudlians, our great city”? You are from Southampton and support them. It’s bizarre that you have a go at proper Liverpool fans like Jedi and others whilst you support different teams every few years. As a reminder, this is what you posted previously.pushkin9907 Jan 12 22:53Joined:21 Nov 11| Topic/replies: 1,905 | As I indicated earlier - Saints are my team. It just makes me laugh when mancs and londoners try to pretend they are any better than scousers - when clearly they are not! It seems riot and mounted Police will be on duty tomorrow to keep the waring factions apart in the manc derby - nice!

Just to reiterate on this thread, there is no longer any point in me trying to explain anything further to the fabricating troll.

I tried a few weeks ago, and this clearly fell on very deaf ears, as the troll just continues with his fabrications and lies.

He is delusional and has no idea what I do, and if I told him, he would just be incapable of accepting the truth.

There is no point in trying to discuss anything with such a troll, who will not listen and is incapable of understanding due to his severe learning difficulties.

Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 10:05 AM BST
Cracking day out yesterday. Felt a bit like a European trip! Although I must say the Cardiff fans were bellends. Singing about the Gerrard slip and us going to win f*ck all etc. Came across like a proper small club with a chip on their shoulder. First time I’ve been and for some reason I naively expected different.

Every game has felt like a cup final for what seems like forever now. Not sure Abi can cope with four or five more games like this!, It was really nervy again yesterday and I must admit I was fearing the worst at HT. Cardiff gave absolutely everything. Thought Matip was absolutely brilliant again, every bit as good as VVD, but just isn’t getting the same attention. We look such an impressive side right now. Just pray we get something to show for it.

Hopefully the Blues have done us a favour. Surely the Mancs need some kind of reaction on Wednesday? Still haven’t seen the City game but believe they didn’t look great. It seems we look the stronger team right now. Just a massive shame it isn’t in our own hands.
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 22, 2019 10:29 AM BST
Was always comfortable we'd get the goals personally. This team has a coolness and professionalism that would make you think we're looking to win our 4th title, not our first. No sign of nerves whatsoever. Not even any real tiredness. Would have thought we'd get some squad rotation yesterday but the main lads are all there. Compared to City, who look like they're dragging themselves by comparison. Hopefully that works in our favour.
Report loui April 22, 2019 11:51 AM BST
Mane lifted us 2nd half, was dropping in and driving us forward. Papers full of Cardiffs miss, but we missed 2 or 3 gilt edged chances ourselves. Man U won't do anything on Wednesday, players have downed tools again. 4-0 City will be score or thereabouts
Report rothko April 22, 2019 11:57 AM BST
really professional performance
we well deserved the win and created enough to have been a bit more comfortable

Agree that Matip was excellent
Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 12:44 PM BST
I have felt confident most games this season PoP, and don’t know why, but I really wasn’t yesterday. Once again though, Klopp’s half time team talk did the job. I’ve lost count of the times we’ve been infinitely better second half this season. It’s almost like it’s a plan. Contain them first half then let loose in the second.

He has a real knack for seeing what is going wrong first half and making subtle changes in the second now imo.
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 22, 2019 1:07 PM BST
Good quotes in the Times about our set pieces. How we've got around 3 routines and we tried them out. At half time they decided which one was working best and targeted that one. Hence the Gini goal. Attention to detail is really impressive.
Report jedi sophie April 22, 2019 5:52 PM BST
Pretty sure Matip was given MOM by comms yesterday..
Well deserved. Mane again superb.
Report Latalomne April 22, 2019 6:44 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 1:07PM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

Good quotes in the Times about our set pieces. How we've got around 3 routines and we tried them out. At half time they decided which one was working best and targeted that one. Hence the Gini goal. Attention to detail is really impressive.

Yeah, the players decided, according to both Gini and JK, rather than the management team!  Very impressive! 

And I could not agree more about the composure and belief.  It's easy to keep the faith when you keep pulling it off, though.  It feels very different now to how it felt as little as three months ago.

Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 7:25 PM BST
The feel good factor really settling in now. Klopp is steadily overseeing significant improvement year on year. Don't we just need it though with such wonderful brilliant obstacles to overcome in the likes of City and Barcelona (and then possibly Spurs or Ajax) if we are to win anything.

Another really good season, whatever happens from here on in.
Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 8:25 PM BST
Robbie Fowler been appointed Manager of Brisbane Roar.
Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 8:45 PM BST
apparently we need an inquest.
Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 8:46 PM BST
I must admit I did start the season thinking anything short of 98pts will be utter sh1te. Laugh
Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 8:47 PM BST
Laugh
Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 8:47 PM BST
May as well be prepared for it though as you know countless people are going to say it!

Always amazes me how club rivalry and tribalism makes sensible people come out with utter sh1te in order to try and score points.
Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 8:56 PM BST
Yes mate too true.

can you imagine you actually will have some picking through where they think we LOST it rather than City won it, 98pts to 97pts (I thought was highly unlikely a month ago) could actually happen.

I doubt there's veer been a top league in any country over 38 games where the runners up would have collected so many pts, it certainly would p1ss all over the EPl records.

It would be just great that we have finally got our acts together on and off the pitch and run into a crazy ruthless side that's raised the level to ridiculous proportions over 2 seasons.
Report rothko April 22, 2019 8:59 PM BST
watching burnley tonight - i still live in hope

they are a handful particularly at turf moor
Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 8:59 PM BST
chokers etc

wel lhow many potenbtial chokes on this run in already have we overcome, how many pts rescued and results turned around.

Just about every season barring a drop off in last 3 games we would be champions but now it just might not be good enough.

BTW I'm not resigned to us not doing it but I've had to mentally prepare for it and seeing Utd recently It looks grim, If their (city's) game was at Leicester I'd have had more hope they could get something, it still really looks like Utd is our best bet.
Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 9:02 PM BST
United, Burnley and Leicester will all take some winning imo. If they do, you’ve just got to take your hats off to them.
Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 9:03 PM BST
You never know Rothko let's just keep fingers crossed pal.

I'll be proud of us whatever now.

I actually dreamed of a 2-2 in wednesday's derby with utd 2-0 up after 17 mins.

That would be fookin spooky!
Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 9:04 PM BST
You dreamt Utd 2 up after 17 mins?! You need to lay off the LSD mate!
Report rothko April 22, 2019 9:04 PM BST
i hope your dreams come true mate
Report Capt__F April 22, 2019 9:06 PM BST
call me susan boyle
Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 9:06 PM BST
CCM Laugh

They were playing like a team possessed from the whistle and ended up holding on grimly.

You heard it here first. Cry
Report rothko April 22, 2019 9:10 PM BST
I'm going to ring Sean Dyche up and tell him not to water the pitch Wink
Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 9:33 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 9:06PM, stridingedge wrote:

CCM They were playing like a team possessed from the whistle and ended up holding on grimly.You heard it here first.

If only SE. At some point pride has to kick in for such a poor team.

Report peter the butcher April 22, 2019 9:40 PM BST
United had the same hopes, the same dreams, actually wanted Liverpool to win but then watched on as a half interested Liverpool basically gave up and let Chelsea win 2-0 at Anfield to give them the title about ten years ago. Gerrard casually and generously passed the ball back twenty yards for Drogba to round your keeper and score. Left a very sour taste tbh.

Praying United put on a proper performance and would love for us to smash City, even though it would be handing you the title. We don’t want the same accusations against us.

No doubt we will get stick if we get beaten but the form points to a an easy City win so it wouldn’t be a surprise if they turn us over. United’s biggest hope is that it’s a derby and anything can happen.

The thrashing we got yesterday can only help Liverpool as United fans are so angry at the performance, they are demanding the team put it right on Weds. Depends whether Solskjaer gives the senior players another chance or he plays some younger players.

Get your United scarves on and start singing “Ole’s at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel......” DevilLaugh
Report rommel April 22, 2019 9:43 PM BST
peteworld,they do things differently there
Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 9:44 PM BST
Pedro. You have conveniently forgotten to mention the time we did our best to hand you the title. But you couldn’t do your bit Wink
Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 9:47 PM BST
You won't get too much stick pete unless yer fans cheer their goals going in Laugh
Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 9:47 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 9:40PM, peter the butcher wrote:

United had the same hopes, the same dreams, actually wanted Liverpool to win but then watched on as a half interested Liverpool basically gave up and let Chelsea win 2-0 at Anfield to give them the title about ten years ago. Gerrard casually and generously passed the ball back twenty yards for Drogba to round your keeper and score. Left a very sour taste tbh.Praying United put on a proper performance and would love for us to smash City, even though it would be handing you the title. We don’t want the same accusations against us.No doubt we will get stick if we get beaten but the form points to a an easy City win so it wouldn’t be a surprise if they turn us over. United’s biggest hope is that it’s a derby and anything can happen.The thrashing we got yesterday can only help Liverpool as United fans are so angry at the performance, they are demanding the team put it right on Weds. Depends whether Solskjaer gives the senior players another chance or he plays some younger players.Get your United scarves on and start singing “Ole’s at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel......”

for once I actually agree with that post.

Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 9:50 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 9:44PM, Can't Catch Me wrote:

Pedro. You have conveniently forgotten to mention the time we did our best to hand you the title. But you couldn’t do your bit

He is a troll, so ccm, I am surprised that u say 'you have convientley forgotten to mention the time we did our bit to had you the title'.

As peabrain likes to say, petertheseethingfabricator is very selective about the 'facts' he uses.

Which in part explains why I target this troll so much.....................................

Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 9:54 PM BST
Just seen Harry Wilson had a good day earlier!
Report Can't Catch Me April 22, 2019 9:55 PM BST
Peter is quite clearly a good lad Pushkin. I’m sure he’s very flattered.
Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 10:00 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 9:55PM, Can't Catch Me wrote:

Peter is quite clearly a good lad Pushkin. I’m sure he’s very flattered.

If he could accept me for what I am and stop telling his lies and fabrications about me I could believe that.

But so long as he persists, then I will pursue the troll.

Report peter the butcher April 22, 2019 10:00 PM BST
Must admit you did your bit against Blackburn CCM.  I’m hoping we do our bit by beating City and you have your West Ham moment at Newcastle
Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 10:02 PM BST
bl00dy hell that's twisting it right in Pete Laugh
Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 10:03 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 10:00PM, peter the butcher wrote:

Must admit you did your bit against Blackburn CCM.

Report stridingedge April 22, 2019 10:07 PM BST
the 4th place race is all over the place week to week.
Report peter the butcher April 22, 2019 10:11 PM BST
Pushy, I do accept you for what you are. You just try to deny it,

To be clear you are a Southampton fan pretending to support Liverpool, pretending you live opposite the Kop, troll other Liverpool fans, talk about sexual appliances in your posts, report people to the betfair moderators, move from thread to thread abusing posters.

You possess some sort of copy and paste utensil which allows you to give the exact same answer to anything asked of you. Your parents have no idea you have obtained the password to their laptop.

Personally, I find you repetitive and a proper boring tw@t who may even have some sort of personality issue? Or maybe you bought a job lot of Southampton, Newcastle, Hearts and Liverpool scarves and feel the need to get some value from your purchase?

Other than that, I reckon we could be mates.
Report Latalomne April 22, 2019 10:12 PM BST
Even Pogba has come out and said the right things tonight, I see.
Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 10:15 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 10:11PM, peter the butcher wrote:

Pushy, I do accept you for what you are. You just try to deny it, To be clear you are a Southampton fan pretending to support Liverpool, pretending you live opposite the Kop, troll other Liverpool fans, talk about sexual appliances in your posts, report people to the betfair moderators, move from thread to thread abusing posters.You possess some sort of copy and paste utensil which allows you to give the exact same answer to anything asked of you. Your parents have no idea you have obtained the password to their laptop.Personally, I find you repetitive and a proper boring tw@t who may even have some sort of personality issue? Or maybe you bought a job lot of Southampton, Newcastle, Hearts and Liverpool scarves and feel the need to get some value from your purchase?Other than that, I reckon we could be mates.

Lies upon lies by petertheseethingfabricator.

The only thing this troll has got right about me is that I pretended to be a saints fan 7 years ago for a short period of time.

I handed u an olive branch yet again troll.

You asked for this u sad troll.

Report peter the butcher April 22, 2019 10:16 PM BST
Go on Pushy, get the machine to find a really good copy and paste post.
Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 10:21 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 10:16PM, peter the butcher wrote:

Go on Pushy, get the machine to find a really good copy and paste post.

Ever thought u needed a bigger boat troll?

Thought u had bitten off more than u can chew?

(So sorry ccm. I know u are a good forumite and a true fan. I just really can't let petertheseetingfabricator stroll around as if he owns the place spinning his lies and fabrications)

Report Solano1 April 22, 2019 10:25 PM BST
He prefers Jalfrezi to Olives, pushy.
Just FYI.
Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 10:30 PM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 10:25PM, Solano1 wrote:

He prefers Jalfrezi to Olives, pushy.Just FYI.

I love olives. Particularly Nocellara olives. My real favourites.

Report pushkin99 April 22, 2019 10:44 PM BST
ccm. Just curious. When we get to Anfield, we typically enjoy the new 'street food'. A real favourite of mine was the beef Rendang and the beef in black bean sauce. I have always hated the burgers and chip vans, so for me this has been a new revelation.
Report TENDY April 22, 2019 11:37 PM BST
Not sure about West Ham moment we still have Huddersfield to put away and we’ve just about done that in the last 2 games games with them.

Besides Rafa has not lost to us yet up there and they beat both Manc clubs in 12 - 18 months there too,
Report peter the butcher April 22, 2019 11:41 PM BST
Too difficult to call Tendy. One of you must drop points at some stage. You have both had moments in recent games where you’ve got lucky. That Morrison header could have ended your challenge and Spurs should have had a penalty at City. Something will give surely.
Report TENDY April 22, 2019 11:51 PM BST
TBF city could have had a penalty too

btw beware of B.Silva diving in and around the box it’s similar to when Hazard first arrived and was often on the floor.

50/50 but We could have also got a winner if Cardiff scored like Fulham...who knows but it’s not good for heart either way!!!

For the record I can’t see you guys beating city because even under Mourinho you lost both games at home, correct?!
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 22, 2019 11:56 PM BST
I don’t see city winning on Wednesday United will cancel them out we couldn’t win there so I wouldn’t expect them too they are well capable of dragging city down to their level imo
Report peter the butcher April 22, 2019 11:58 PM BST
We also stopped City’s title winning party at the Etihad when we were 2-0 down and came back to win 3-2.

Look, they are far better than us, we look to be getting worse, the players threw it in yesterday, all things being equal they win this 7or 8 times out of 10.

However, it’s a derby, City looked a bit tired, the fans will be forcing the players to put in a performance, who knows what will happen.

When we played you here, we lost three players in the early stage of the match, what if that happens to one of the teams?

We’ve got to stop City getting an early goal, they’ve been giving themselves time to settle down and breathing space with early goals recently. If we have to chase the game, it could get messy.
Report TENDY April 23, 2019 12:05 AM BST
Yep just kick the hall into touch for 10 mins and then also do what do Chelsea and Burnley are both good at!!!
Waste time!!!
Report TENDY April 23, 2019 12:07 AM BST
Ball even
Report Latalomne April 23, 2019 6:59 AM BST

Apr 22, 2019 -- 11:41PM, peter the butcher wrote:

Too difficult to call Tendy. One of you must drop points at some stage. You have both had moments in recent games where you’ve got lucky. That Morrison header could have ended your challenge and Spurs should have had a penalty at City. Something will give surely.

Gini said in the post-match interview that the ref had said if the header had gone in he would have disallowed it for a foul on Alisson.

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com