Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
betting_masta
12 Jun 18 22:52
| Topic/replies: 9,244 | Blogger: betting_masta's blog
Impossible.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View No WAY can this England team win the...
Show More
Report Tiger Tiger June 12, 2018 11:07 PM BST
Then shut the ferk up and lay the arse out of them.
Report mesmerised June 12, 2018 11:10 PM BST
Glass hammer, chocolate teapot, ashtray on a motorbike.
Report DIE LINKE June 12, 2018 11:24 PM BST
Only two of the players have reached double digit goals at international level and one of them is Welbeck! Shocked
Report Slicer June 13, 2018 7:16 AM BST
You op, are wrong. If Brazil, Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Argentina, Portugal, Iceland, Croatia, Russia, Uruguay get knocked out before meeting Ingerland, there definitely is a way!!
Report kincsem June 13, 2018 3:52 PM BST
They can, because they are there.
But there are teams at 50s+ that have as much chance imo.
Report asparagus June 13, 2018 4:39 PM BST
Such as....
Report kincsem June 13, 2018 4:41 PM BST
Colombia
Report kincsem June 13, 2018 4:43 PM BST
Colombis 50
Honourable mentions to Denmark 120 and Peru 220 (my bet 370).
Tunisia at 1000 could be a trade.
Report asparagus June 13, 2018 6:55 PM BST
You really believe Denmark and Peru have similar chances to England? That's very unrealistic.
Report skygreenzone June 13, 2018 7:08 PM BST
Best team don't always win.With some luck they can win the world cup defence seems good forwards good midfield ok yes they can win the world cup young hopefully fearless lets see what happens.
Report kincsem June 13, 2018 7:21 PM BST
In 2010 they were 2nd in their group to the USA and lost to Germany 4-1 in the last 16.
In 2014 England finished bottom of their group in the last World Cup.
This is a different team, but what about their most recent big tournament, Euro 2016.

They drew with Russia, beat Wales with an injury time winner, drew with Slovakia, lost to Iceland.

This is not about national pride, it is about odds, and chances, and betting to lay.
England are 19s.

FIFA rankings
Peru 10th; England 12th; Colombia 13th; Denmark 19th
Report skygreenzone June 13, 2018 8:25 PM BST
Ok chile i believe are ranked are 9 couldn't even qualify.Argentina are ranked 5.They finished 3rd in south american qualifing.Only qualified on the last day finishing 3rd rankings   are a waste of time in football.
Report kincsem June 13, 2018 8:42 PM BST
Yes, rankings might be questionable, but aftertiming with isolated results does not replace rankings with something better.

England were 10th going into the 2014 World Cup;
Finalists Germany 2nd; Argentina 5th
Losing semi-finalists Brazil 3rd; Netherlands 15th.

2nd ranked finished 1st
5th ranked finished 2nd
3rd ranked finished 4th
15th ranked finished 3rd.

And of course 10th ranked finisehd 26th.
Report skygreenzone June 13, 2018 8:53 PM BST
For me brazil walk this world cup but luck comes into this and history tells you you need a solid defence which england have and with kane sterling ali we have good options up front as well so come on england.Its a world cup get behind your country.
Report kincsem June 13, 2018 8:58 PM BST
Not English, so I'll be cheering Peru.
Report feed the goat...... June 13, 2018 9:09 PM BST
Not Peru
So will be cheering on England
Report mafeking June 13, 2018 9:56 PM BST
would question england have a strong defence whatever the recent numbers might indicate. don't read much into friendlies and they got away with it on several occasions during the qualifiers even in a weak group. have no confidence in whatever goalkeeper or combination of centre halves we field. all deeply suspect
Report asparagus June 14, 2018 2:19 PM BST
Obviously England are a bit underpriced (though personally I'd see us as 25/1-33/1 chances and no bigger) but people claiming Peru and Denmark have a similar chance are obviously going over the top. Even if you thought they as teams were equal the draw makes them a bigger price. I'd make england reasonably strong favourites against either of them anyway, regardless of previous competition results.
Report son of a gun June 14, 2018 6:34 PM BST
ENG still a decent side in EUropean WC, remarkable record reaching Knockout phase almost every time
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now