Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DIE LINKE
12 Jun 18 15:56
| Topic/replies: 7,110 | Blogger: DIE LINKE's blog
"Jealous is what I feel. Massively disappointed. That should be me there. Unfortunately because of the circumstances that wasn't the case.

"One night I was playing golf - next day they said you can't carry on. And I still don't know why… because in the cold light of day, there was no substance, nothing behind it.

"If a bit more time was taken, a bit more patience, I believe I should still be the England manager."

"I've bounced back now - and while I will be extremely jealous I will be watching Gareth and the lads and hope they do extremely well."

BFS re-writing history again.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Allardyce jealous of Southgate
Show More
Report Deepdale Dreamer June 12, 2018 4:07 PM BST
The reason he's not there is all his own doing. It's because he's corrupt and couldn't resist the opportunity of yet another back hander. He managed to land his dream job despite all the concerns about his integrity, and fu***d it up within 67 days. On a purely footballing note, he's in the papers with the team he'd go for against Tunisia. 5 at the back and 2 defensive midfielders says it all about why it's best he's sat at home watching it on the TV. No doubt he'll be getting nice earners along the way as a tv pundit.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now