Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
G Hall
11 Jun 18 18:03
| Topic/replies: 7,071 | Blogger: G Hall's blog
Laid under 3.5 goals in jp voltes v dauvao aquilas on saturday morning when score was 0-3 the game was abandoned in the 54th minute minutes after I placed the bet,and they have settled the bet as a loser. That can't be right.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Betfair have cheated me here
Show More
Report G Hall June 11, 2018 6:05 PM BST
Sorry that should be jpv marikiana v davao aquillas
Report lurka June 11, 2018 6:29 PM BST
•If a match starts but is later abandoned or postponed and Betfair believes that the match will not have been completed by 23:59 (local time) on its scheduled start date, then all markets, with the exception of any unconditionally determined markets, will be void unless Betfair has knowledge that the match has been rescheduled to be played within three days of its original start date. If Betfair does have knowledge that the game will be played within three days and the game is played within three days, then all bets will stand except if the match is restarted from the beginning. If the match is restarted from the beginning then all bets matched before the market went in-play will stand, but any bets placed in-play will be void, except for any bets placed in-play on markets which have been unconditionally determined, which will stand.

Seems they are clearly in breach of this rule for football.
Report G Hall June 11, 2018 8:54 PM BST
Cheers for that lurka, just been onto the help desk and they are going to look into it,so will see what happens.

Is there any way I can appeal if the outcome is not satisfactory for me.
Report somemuppet June 11, 2018 11:21 PM BST
Funnily enough im involved with this too. I was in touch yesterday and it came back into open bets last night before becoming settled during the night. I was in touch again today and they have passed it on to the traders. This happened a while back with a game in Tunisia and it refunded after 3 days. The circumstances were similar so this should be a refund too.
Report HonkyJoe June 12, 2018 12:42 AM BST
Presumably they're waiting for three days to see if it's rescheduled. If not, they'll refund the money..
Report G Hall June 12, 2018 12:59 AM BST
What I can't understand is how incompetent they are, and don't seem to care. It had been decided since sunday that the game would not be finished,and they let the result stand. Betfair seem unaware of what is happening,whereas other conventional bookmakers have dealt with it.
Report sparrow June 12, 2018 7:49 AM BST
I don't think they have the staff to cope with all these markets anymore. When you call up with a query they don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about.
Report somemuppet June 12, 2018 1:10 PM BST
no refund yet..
Report portmanpark June 12, 2018 1:31 PM BST
I had a bet on an A VS B horse race.One horse was withdrawn and a non runner but it was settled as a loser.That was 6 weeks ago  and I still have not got my  money back so good luck.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now