Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
betting_masta
07 Jun 18 20:38
| Topic/replies: 9,149 | Blogger: betting_masta's blog
what does he actually do well ?

he looks so ungainly to me

it's like he's in there just cause of his size
Share |
Show More
Report mesmerised June 7, 2018 8:48 PM BST
Double barrelled name, always a worry.
Report betting_masta June 7, 2018 9:17 PM BST
doesn't do enough, for me
Report betting_masta June 7, 2018 9:22 PM BST
he's in the team on looks
he looks like he should be good
but he's not
Report asparagus June 8, 2018 8:32 AM BST
100% pass completion, prepared to run at players, links play brightly. Totally worth his place in the squad and will be a very useful player to have on the bench. Unlikely to start but shows how much people love to get on our players backs when some one has a 100% pass completion rate and the thread about him is negative. He may not have been amazing last night but he certainly had a decent game.
Report portmanpark June 9, 2018 9:58 AM BST
I agree I really like him.
Report Cork Langer June 9, 2018 1:02 PM BST
Did a great job for us played out of position by Woy because of injuries, not afraid to take the ball and commit people and can play a creative pass, only things that are negative are he sometimes on occasions loses concentration and lets people go, and his failure to get among the goals though he often gets into decent positions.
Report ufcdan June 9, 2018 5:17 PM BST
Rather him in a blue shirt than some of the dross we bought last season AngryCrazy
Report betting_masta June 9, 2018 7:08 PM BST
100% pass completion in a warm up game - not important
i am not buying the hype at all until i see him do something in a big game
to me he has strolled through his england games so far and not shown enough desire
his "assist" for the goal as well, he was looking for the 1-2. so it wasn't really an assist, he just happened to have the last touch before the goal
dele alli, that was a proper assist. beat a man and put in a good ball.

Jury's still out on RLC
Report asparagus June 9, 2018 7:16 PM BST
Oh dear. I'm a massive Dele Alli fan but that was clearly a shot not a cross. He just got lucky on that occasion. Very easy to see.
Report betting_masta June 9, 2018 7:30 PM BST
jury's still out, asparagus
Report Callisto-moon June 9, 2018 7:43 PM BST
lol 100% not importand because it was a warm up, yet he shows no desire???

With 100% he made good decisions, what did you want him to do?

remember we won 2-0
Report betting_masta June 9, 2018 7:51 PM BST
OKAY I've changed my mind - he's brilliant because he made 100% pass completion in a friendly match played at home against a team that wasn't trying

end of thread
Report lfc1971 June 9, 2018 9:42 PM BST
Have only seen him play a couple of times , thought he looked to be a very good player , something different about the way he plays unlike other players
Would like to see him in the team right away .
Report Callisto-moon June 9, 2018 9:53 PM BST
lfc knows
Report 1st time poster June 11, 2018 2:35 PM BST
hoddle the doddle likes him so on balance I,m out, looks unfit and needs a rocket up his arris
Report betting_masta June 13, 2018 12:35 AM BST
can someone tell me what he does?

he made 20 appearances in the premier league last season, scored 2 goals, made 5 assists

his team conceded 30 times in those games, 1 yellow card

he seems to barely walk around the field. i haven't seen him run yet. the best thing he did was nuts that german player in a friendly

to me he is all style over substance
Report Cork Langer June 13, 2018 9:08 AM BST
Shame you rely so heavily on stats for your analysis, I watched him in each game he played and felt he only let himself down on a couple of occasions, you need to remember he is still learning and has recovered from a serious injury during the season, his ability to run with the ball and keep it is something very few if any of the other players in the squad possess, for a tall lad he has exceptionally good balance.
Not sure why you feel the need to start a vendetta against him, I am sure you feel you have your reasons, but given the choices England usually make you can relax as if you see him at all it will probably be as a token substitute to kill time unfortunately.
Report GoBallistic June 13, 2018 11:03 AM BST
Watch Man U bid 89m for him this summer
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now