Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Slicer
14 Mar 18 14:06
| Topic/replies: 8,549 | Blogger: Slicer's blog
to any Ingerland supporter foolish enough to attend the World Cup finals.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Good luck in Russia
Show More
Report trilby22 March 14, 2018 1:09 PM GMT
After Mrs May's speech just now, will Ingerland even be there?Shocked
Report Whisperingdeath March 14, 2018 1:41 PM GMT
chortle but agree as long as you are on the boat and you take your family with you.

I've no political axe to grind here, I just support Charles Darwin!
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 14, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
Luckily england will be home after 3 games.
Report Slicer March 14, 2018 1:59 PM GMT
I think some supporters won't be home after 2 years!
Report BARNEY15C March 14, 2018 2:07 PM GMT
Yes an extended stay at The Vladivostock, Hilton, Gulagville, Siberia
Report Slicer March 14, 2018 2:11 PM GMT
Some time ago I saw a documentary about Russkie Footie hooligans. They train like the military and set up proper fights at club level. Police turn two blind eyes! They will win the Thugs World Cup easily with the Ingerlsh limping home complaining of unfair treatment.
Report FOYLESWAR March 14, 2018 2:32 PM GMT
anyone see that punch up between russian supporters on youtube ? massive ruck fists and boots only musta been 100 plus each side about 80 or 100 knocked spark out ,a great watch tbf !
Report hippie March 14, 2018 2:58 PM GMT
British government uses an alias to buy 200,000 World Cup tickets on stubhub and gives them to the army. Get everyone in place, wait until the tournament starts and the locals are w@nkered on the 110% proof moonshine they've been distilling since they were announced as hosts...and we invade. Take control of the off licences, make them go cold turkey, and they'll be begging to be under our jackboots within a week. Issue ballpoint pens filled with VX nerve agent to be used on the few hundred hoolies whose drug of choice is steroids rather than wodka.

Job's a good 'un. Cool

©
Report Slicer March 14, 2018 3:07 PM GMT
Now the above excellent plan is in the public domain, I suggest you keep away from Salisbury and be careful who stands next to you, particularly if he is holding an umbrella!
Report clacherholiday2 March 14, 2018 3:13 PM GMT
Are Russians my enemy now?
Report kincsem March 14, 2018 3:21 PM GMT
If Russia and England win their groups (or both finish runner up in their groups) they could meet in the semi-final.
Of course is one wins their group and the other finished second in their group they could meet in the final.
I think a nuclear war is more likely.
Report hippie March 14, 2018 3:23 PM GMT
It's not in the public domain. Did you not see the copyright symbol? Although I'm perfectly willing to allow COBR to use it in return for a dukedom. And I would have thought Salisbury is the safest place in the country right now to avoid a nerve agent attack.
Report Slicer March 14, 2018 3:39 PM GMT
It IS in the public domain. Have you not seen a BetFair forum poster called Peter Utin???? He will obviously see this thread. If I was you, I'd be looking over my shoulder!
Report jollyswagman March 14, 2018 3:42 PM GMT
i can recommend the zizzi in moscow Scared
Report hippie March 14, 2018 3:47 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qhLPWcm-0w

Time to switch to a VPN and Tor browser!
Report BARNEY15C March 14, 2018 6:07 PM GMT
Trouble is we are still clinging onto 1966 ^^^^
Report SPOT THE DOG March 14, 2018 7:40 PM GMT
hippie 14 Mar 18 15:23 Joined: 07 Jun 05 | Topic/replies: 9,563 | Blogger: hippie's blog
And I would have thought Salisbury is the safest place in the country right now to avoid a nerve agent attack.

Not true, the houses where the Russian couple lived were, ex police houses, and one or two were kept back when sold off, as UK safe houses.
Report wolf3011 March 14, 2018 8:14 PM GMT
Slicer there is a system of laying the half time 0-0, backing the 0-0 FT , we await the third component Cool
Report everyone's a winner March 14, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
we've been waiting a long time Grin. are you sure those were the first two components?
Report wolf3011 March 14, 2018 8:55 PM GMT

Mar 14, 2018 -- 9:37PM, everyone's a winner wrote:

we've been waiting a long time . are you sure those were the first two components?

I remember reading about this magic bet over 6 years ago so the memory is hazy but fairly sure one was backing the FT 0-0 with an increased lay on the 0-0 HT as we had to "move on to the next" game with a profit if there was a goal in the first half. There were then approximately 200 pages discussing what the third bet was.

Report everyone's a winner March 14, 2018 9:01 PM GMT
yeah, my vague recollections is that the 0-0 ht lay was step one but i thought the other two steps were still tbc but my memory is hazy too.
Report wolf3011 March 14, 2018 9:37 PM GMT

Mar 14, 2018 -- 10:01PM, everyone's a winner wrote:

yeah, my vague recollections is that the 0-0 ht lay was step one but i thought the other two steps were still tbc but my memory is hazy too.

The thing is , nothing fool proof would last for long anyway. All a betfair employee would have to do is look what it was and retire early passing this holy grail onto whoever once the country mansion has been purchased. I find it hard to believe they dont read the boards so a quick look at his account statement would = bye bye to any edge which I dont believe existed anyway after hours of people using hawkings depth mathematical diagrams to find the third part. Anyway it kept me entertained for a few hours one winter night back circa 2012.

Report Slicer March 15, 2018 12:18 PM GMT
Wow- I am amazed there is still interest in this. The Holy Grail has had quite a journey from its initial success to someone selling a copy of the method pretending to know all about it to discussions still going on on gambling forums.. THOSE WHO SOLD AND BOUGHT IT GOT HAMMERED ON THE FIRST GAME apparently. A goose that lays golden eggs is never for sale! It was a long time ago and these days my memory is not so good due to age and health. The fact is, it's not worth doing anymore because the odds were adjusted after the hoo ha and it just wasn't worth it anymore. I am absolutely flattered and astonished that there is still interest to this day. There are many hits if my name is googled and some are on foreign sites. Amazing. Good luck all!
Report JC1326 March 15, 2018 3:26 PM GMT
I'd like to read that thread
Report everyone's a winner March 15, 2018 3:43 PM GMT
google slicer holy grail and the threads come up
Report wolf3011 March 15, 2018 7:57 PM GMT

Mar 15, 2018 -- 4:26PM, JC1326 wrote:

I'd like to read that thread

You would need some time ...

Report everyone's a winner March 15, 2018 9:25 PM GMT
indeed. there are more than one thread as well. my favourite on here was 'slicer's bet attack'

the facts: 1st bet is lay 0-0 ht. bet 2 is placed before ko. bet 3 is in running and only placed if necessary. you guarantee a green book, which is why it's the holy grail. q is what are bets 2 and 3? the inference is that they are f/t correct score backs or lays.
Report JC1326 March 16, 2018 9:33 AM GMT

Mar 15, 2018 -- 4:43PM, everyone's a winner wrote:

google slicer holy grail and the threads come up

cheers, dude

Report JC1326 March 16, 2018 9:39 AM GMT
Can't find it Sad Lots of links relating to it. Thing I read was some blogger referring to the ''wind up merchant Slicer, a character that probably suffers from a low IQ'' Laugh
Report Slicer March 16, 2018 10:53 AM GMT
He is indeed correct about half of that. I do have an IQ of 48 and am a founder member of DENSA, an organisation for peopul like what I am who has a low IQ. I hope this clarifies the matter.

Dr Aristotle Slicer PhD MB BS MRCVS DRCOG Etc.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now