Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bobweenit
11 Mar 18 23:00
| Topic/replies: 60,695 | Blogger: bobweenit's blog
The p45 should be on it's way by 12 am tomorrow imo! Disgusting behaviour!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Jamie Carragher
Show More
Report Hamlin March 12, 2018 9:09 PM GMT

Mar 12, 2018 -- 10:08PM, 1st time poster wrote:

wonder if people think the father should lose his job for endangering his daughter,or maybe they,d like social services involved

I do

Report ufcdan March 12, 2018 9:18 PM GMT
If this is a football related incident then police shouldn't be involved right? Similar to how footballers spit at each other and the police don't get involved. Please make up your mind.

Agree about the hypocrisy, back in the day if I got caught giving someone a dig in the ear on a football terrace I'd et a big fine, banning order imposed etc etc plus the new additive of your firm wanting to sack you. Players who punch, kic or head butt another player or fan they should receive the same punishment.
Report BARNEY15C March 12, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
Filthy pig, Sky should give him his cards for that.
Report Captain carnage March 12, 2018 10:34 PM GMT
As said previously I like him but he is gone and his PR stunts of going on every TV/Radio show doing the `Bill Clinton' style apology etc is cringeworthy.

He should just laugh it off and accept he has been found out for what he is. A thuggish rich scouser with anger issues.
Report Captain carnage March 12, 2018 10:35 PM GMT
Ps. Agree re: Neville.

It is totally bizarre that he is the senior analyst on SKY football commenting on managers/coaches/players/tactics when his coaching/managerial career so fare has been a complete and utter disaster is crazy.
Report ribero1 March 12, 2018 10:46 PM GMT
Certainly won't miss him if he has to go,undoubtedly the most grating voice on TV.
Report Try My Best March 12, 2018 10:50 PM GMT
He's gone lets face it and Sky will never keep him on after this. The filthy obnoxious thug deserves no less
Report BARNEY15C March 12, 2018 10:52 PM GMT
I would say, what was the driver doing with his phone, filming. Throw the book at him too.
Report roache March 12, 2018 11:02 PM GMT
Glad Jamie didn't suffer any real abuse as he might have rammed him off the road Cry
Report Hamlin March 12, 2018 11:12 PM GMT
I'm glad Jamie ended the confrontation early as the videoing driver might have rammed someone off the road Cry
Report cardifffc March 12, 2018 11:12 PM GMT
barney.............police are going to give him a warning.........that's just plain wrong...........both of them should be charged with driving offences .........and sky should have sacked him already
Report BARNEY15C March 12, 2018 11:16 PM GMT
Ironically, the girls family don't want him sacked and have pleaded with sky to keep him on.
Report Hamlin March 12, 2018 11:26 PM GMT
Ironically thats not the meaning of the word ironically
Report Captain carnage March 12, 2018 11:57 PM GMT
No one will ever be able to watch him on TV ever again without imagining the video of the massive Gob.

I mean how did he get so much flem to spit when he had just spoken a few words.

He needs to go abroad for 3 years and he then might weasel his way back into a decent TV job over here.

He is good on TV. Just a thug. If he hadnt made it in football I would bet the 6/4 he would have been sent down for footie voilence whilst watching Everton.
Report wolf3011 March 13, 2018 1:38 AM GMT

Mar 12, 2018 -- 10:18PM, ufcdan wrote:

If this is a football related incident then police shouldn't be involved right? Similar to how footballers spit at each other and the police don't get involved. Please make up your mind.Agree about the hypocrisy, back in the day if I got caught giving someone a dig in the ear on a football terrace I'd et a big fine, banning order imposed etc etc plus the new additive of your firm wanting to sack you. Players who punch, kic or head butt another player or fan they should receive the same punishment.

lol @ "firm", hopefully you grew out of that mindless sh1te. Nothing more tragic than a group of grown men in a gang at a football match calling themselves a firm thinking they are something out of green street or the godfather.

Report dlarssonf March 13, 2018 7:25 AM GMT
Hamlin is obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic Cool
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 13, 2018 7:33 AM GMT
That bloke is a pr!ck for goading Carragher. He’s an even bigger pr!ck for filming while he’s driving with kids in the car. He’s a pr!ck for selling the footage.
And Carragher is a pr!ck for spitting at him.
Pr!cks everywhere.

sums it up for me.
Report rommel March 13, 2018 8:18 AM GMT

Mar 13, 2018 -- 8:33AM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

That bloke is a pr!ck for goading Carragher. He’s an even bigger pr!ck for filming while he’s driving with kids in the car. He’s a pr!ck for selling the footage.And Carragher is a pr!ck for spitting at him. Pr!cks everywhere.sums it up for me.

me too,well said

Report ufcdan March 13, 2018 8:38 AM GMT
lol @ "firm", hopefully you grew out of that mindless sh1te. Nothing more tragic than a group of grown men in a gang at a football match calling themselves a firm thinking they are something out of green street or the godfather.

As I approach 60 yes hopefully I have grown out of it wolf, saying that if I was in a pub with my mates and a mob of Spurs came round the corner sadly it would be my arthritic knees that would hinder my fun not my age Wink
Report cardifffc March 13, 2018 9:30 AM GMT
only just getting a warning from the police and making money from it.............who says crime doesn't pay
Report 1st time poster March 13, 2018 9:35 AM GMT
carra wont be using a foodbank anytime soon but getting sick to death of the right to be offended brigade. demanding peoples lose their jobs for anything and everything except something connected to the job itself,if the same standards were applied to everfyoine ,there,d be about 20 million people unemployed in the country, men aged 22 to 49 are more likely to die of suicide than anything else in this country and losing ones job,been unemployed will be one of the main triggers
you could go around any busy town centre on a saturday night and say 1000,s should lose their jobs for their behaviour or what people get upto online, etc,etc
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 13, 2018 9:37 AM GMT
hear hear
Report alan10one March 13, 2018 10:37 AM GMT
He's played at the top level and he's played at every club so faced home fans and what they sing and shout which is all part of our great game. Now as he's going home a bloke shouts 2/1 Jamie lad and he can't take that. He gives a great gob full to the young girl who has said nothing and some on here defend that and talk about idiots on a night out in pubs?
He's gone and bloody good job too. Dirty B
Report TheBaron March 13, 2018 10:38 AM GMT
Some people seem to be missing the point here. Getting the sack is all about how Carragher's action effect the brand image of Sky Sports it can't be judged by the same standards as Joe Bloggs working in a factory.

Not sacking him will be seen as condoning his action therefore they have no choice but to sack him.  The only reason they haven't announced it yet is they don't what to be accused of acting hastily.
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 13, 2018 10:48 AM GMT
But it's not being seen as condoning him (apart from by the always offended). He's been suspended and been forced to make a public apology. Some might say that's enough. Ultimately it's for his employers to decide. They may well do so but if they decide to keep him it's not because they're endorsing his actions, merely that they think the punishment they've given has fit the offence.
Report TheBaron March 13, 2018 10:57 AM GMT
Its all about brand image.  You could kill someone and keep your job it all depends on how the public view it.  Gobbing at a child tends not to go down too well.
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 13, 2018 11:07 AM GMT
I've said elsewhere though that there's more to it than that. Firstly, he's a valuable asset to them. BT and the BBC would be all over him in a heartbeat if he was sacked and Sky know it. Secondly, the facts of the incident. The girl wasn't in shot and by her own admission got "flecks" of it rather than full force. It was obviously aimed at the driver and she was caught in the crossfire so to speak. Lastly, it's obvious the guy didn't just happen to be driving along, suddenly think to turn his phone on while filming and then spot Carragher and give him some light hearted banter. Something went on before and as it wasn't filmed Carragher can essentially paint himself as Mother Theresa if he's smart. He can say the other guy was doing all sorts off camera and there's no-one to say otherwise.

I think that's what's clouded this. Carragher isn't the only pr!ck in this video and I think a lot of people are of the opinion that while it was foul the guy who's profitted from this is hardly hero of the hour and maybe we shouldn't be too hard to rush to judgment and throw Carragher to the wolves. He and Sky will have their teams of PR people working now trying to rehabilitate his image for when he comes back in 3 weeks.
Report wolf3011 March 13, 2018 11:36 AM GMT

Mar 13, 2018 -- 12:07PM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

I've said elsewhere though that there's more to it than that. Firstly, he's a valuable asset to them. BT and the BBC would be all over him in a heartbeat if he was sacked and Sky know it. Secondly, the facts of the incident. The girl wasn't in shot and by her own admission got "flecks" of it rather than full force. It was obviously aimed at the driver and she was caught in the crossfire so to speak. Lastly, it's obvious the guy didn't just happen to be driving along, suddenly think to turn his phone on while filming and then spot Carragher and give him some light hearted banter. Something went on before and as it wasn't filmed Carragher can essentially paint himself as Mother Theresa if he's smart. He can say the other guy was doing all sorts off camera and there's no-one to say otherwise.I think that's what's clouded this. Carragher isn't the only pr!ck in this video and I think a lot of people are of the opinion that while it was foul the guy who's profitted from this is hardly hero of the hour and maybe we shouldn't be too hard to rush to judgment and throw Carragher to the wolves. He and Sky will have their teams of PR people working now trying to rehabilitate his image for when he comes back in 3 weeks.

Politically correct bbc would be all over a guy spitting at a girl if he was sacked by sky? lol, what planet are you on? He isnt coming back, animals spit not human beings and would be willing to bet every penny I have that he is finished not just on sky but on any mainstream channel and rightly so.

Report 1st time poster March 13, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
so  baron, you must think sky approve of their presenters been pished up drunk driving to pick their kids up,
if we follow your logic
Report 1st time poster March 13, 2018 12:00 PM GMT
never seen sky or their pundits pushing for players to be sacked for spitting at oither players and over the  years on sky golf they must have made over 50 apologises for tigers spitting ,but it doesn't stop them interviewing him and bigging him up 24 ,7, [and I no he hasn't spat at someone ]
Report TheBaron March 13, 2018 1:16 PM GMT
so  baron, you must think sky approve of their presenters been pished up drunk driving to pick their kids up,
if we follow your logic

Its not a question of whether Sky approve.  Frankly they could give a monkeys, all that matters is harming the brand. This depends on a number of factors including the profile and popularity of the presenter the nature of the offence and most importantly of all has it been filmed. A news item has many times the impact if its on film.
Report ALIEN SEX FIEND March 13, 2018 1:49 PM GMT
Carra should and most probably as already said........will get the boot. Disgusting. And the Dad should get done as well, somehow me doubts he is a nice
guy. I am sure he has played is part. Gone for the wind up, camera on the ready waiting for Carras verbal abuse, so he could put it on you tube...got more
than even he expected.
Carra and Dad are whats wrong with society.
Report EastLower Gooner March 13, 2018 1:51 PM GMT
His apology on Sky yesterday was amusing..sounded like he was doing a post match analysis.

-

Seem to recall Gerrard being asked years ago who was the worse person to room with and he nominated Carragher. said he would come back to the hotel room and there'd be half eaten apples slung at the wall where the bin was.

think people forget footballers for the most part are complete idiots with low iqs and low standards / morals. Carragher deserves some measure of respite from the abuse he's getting. not really his fault if he wasn't brought up right or not better educated.
Report cardenden March 13, 2018 2:24 PM GMT
its quite obvious ,, the dad has only posted part of the video,,  he was also heckling poor jammie beforehand.
Report Injera March 13, 2018 4:02 PM GMT
I think an apology is suffice. If Sky are worried about the image of their Golden Goose (football) from being tarnished then maybe call divers cheats EVERY time it happens and openly condemn any type of dissent. Instead they fawn over players and make excuses for their behaviour.

There's a lot more wrong with the game of football and Sky's association with it than JC gobbing.

He's apologised, move on.
Report clacherholiday2 March 13, 2018 4:07 PM GMT
"He's apologised, move on."

even if there was a bloke smashing his windows in he shouldnt be gobbing on them, imagine if somebody working for tescos gobbed on a punter outside of their shop, theyd be gone within days.  let him rot out of sight in his mansion and with his millions, the world will survive without him.
Report kincsem March 13, 2018 4:43 PM GMT
He's apologised, he should move on to other projects.
Report wolf3011 March 13, 2018 5:41 PM GMT
We all know he wouldnt have apologised if he wasnt filmed, what kind of revolting man gobs through a window of a moving motor car at someone after being taunted with a score line? The mans beneath contempt, Id have more sympathy if he got into a fight punching someone but he has committed in my eyes one of the worst things you can do to someone in terms of vulgarity, filth and shows himself up to be the cockroach he is.
Report howard March 13, 2018 5:47 PM GMT
Totally agree. At the end of the day they are footballers and loads of them have no class from birth. Some are really decent guys but we have to accept they are always likely to be a small minority.
Report Hamlin March 13, 2018 7:11 PM GMT

Mar 13, 2018 -- 5:07PM, clacherholiday2 wrote:

"He's apologised, move on."even if there was a bloke smashing his windows in he shouldnt be gobbing on them, imagine if somebody working for tescos gobbed on a punter outside of their shop, theyd be gone within days.  let him rot out of sight in his mansion and with his millions, the world will survive without him.

Would they? A tesco employee on the M1 after work not in tesco uniform and the person he spits at doesn't involve the police. Don't think Tesco would give a sh it unless snowflakes across the UK who had nothing to do with the incident started crying about it

Report Hamlin March 13, 2018 7:12 PM GMT
Oh the humanity.... won't someone think of the children. Fake outrage to something that doesn't involve them. Pathetic, show some spine people.
Report Captain carnage March 13, 2018 7:29 PM GMT
Imagine if Huw Edwards gobbed all over a kid in a car cos his Dad was geering him for being welsh.

He would be gone, gone in an instant. Imagine Huw then reporting on natural disasters, cancer, seriel killers etc and all the viewers would be saying is `Christ its that bloke who Gobs on kids on the TV again'.

If you work at Tesco you only lose your job for being bad at your job, stealing, flashing or fiddling with kids

If your a TV presenter you cant go around gobbing at people, having other road rage incidents, throw coins at the crowd from a pitch and climb scaffolding to get at corporate hospitality at matches.

Whoever employed the rodent in the first place should be sacked for not doing any due diligence.
Report The Dragon March 13, 2018 7:42 PM GMT
ttt
Report 1st time poster March 13, 2018 8:22 PM GMT
Lampard drunk mocking victims of 9/11  OUT
WIO missed drugs test,spit roast parties,court cases] defendinf ex marital affairs OUT
GERRARD involved on film ,court case,in violent pub attack OUT
HODDLE says disabled people were bad people in another life OUT

ETC,ETC
there,d be no one left
Report Captain carnage March 13, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
If Lampard had gobbed on the yanks then yes - gone for good.
If Gerred had gobbed on the lad he battered in Southport then yes - gone for good.
If Hoddle had gobbed on the disabled then yes - gone for good.

Carragher has prev. He has to comment on players/managers/supporters behaviour.
But he gobs all over the supporters who he says deserve better.

In the name of Allah he must go.
Report Captain carnage March 13, 2018 8:38 PM GMT
If Corbyn was seen gobbing, punching or taking ther pississout of a poor person would they put it
down to a `moment of madness' and let him crack on?
Report Captain carnage March 13, 2018 8:39 PM GMT
If a member of the royal family was seen gobbing or urrinating on the poor at cheltenham they would also have to go.

Apologies the next day wouldnt be enough.
Report 1st time poster March 13, 2018 8:40 PM GMT
well a bloke and a pigs head stayed pm,so I guess yes, Laugh
Report Injera March 13, 2018 9:46 PM GMT
I think it's fair to say JC will be feeling better after tonight's result.
Report TheBetterBettor March 13, 2018 10:19 PM GMT
I'm surprised he hasn't ended up spitting on himself after this result
Report jed.davison March 14, 2018 9:49 AM GMT
Crazy thread, to think there are people on here justifying either of the two blokes involved in this.

Personally I don't care whether Sky sack Carragher, but let's just imagine he's doing an Arsenal game in a few weeks and say, just for instance, that Spitting Jack Wheelchair spits at someone, what does Carragher say?

'Not enough phlegm in that one, he's let himself down there' or 'good effort from the chain-smoking invalid, but lost a few marks for accuracy when he hit the ref by mistake.'
Report 1st time poster March 14, 2018 9:54 AM GMT
doesn't stop motd asking or shearer commenting on elbowing despite him doing neil lennon good and proper
or roy keane on bad tackles after publicly telling everyone he tried to do halen that city player
or wio about drugs after skipping a drugs test
or souness about west ham fans after he planted a flag in the centre circle in turkey
etc
etc
etc
Report sparrow March 14, 2018 10:00 AM GMT
1st time poster still at it on this thread and will keep at it to the bitter end.Cry
Report 1st time poster March 14, 2018 10:13 AM GMT
LaughLaugh,

just like to point out the stupidity of some comments
Report jed.davison March 14, 2018 10:26 AM GMT
Whilst blissfully unaware of the absolute foolishness of your own.
Report 1st time poster March 14, 2018 10:31 AM GMT
of course, Laugh
Report 1st time poster March 14, 2018 10:33 AM GMT
could even stretch it to how can gary Neville give an opinion on football tactics after coaching England to its worst tournament performance ever and Valencia,s worst ever manager
Report jollyswagman March 14, 2018 11:04 AM GMT
on sky now.

suspended until the end of the season then will re discuss with sky. sky will be helping him take steps to make sure it doesnt happen again Plain
Report rommel March 14, 2018 11:10 AM GMT
just imagine youre a united fan and you see jc in his car.....
Report 1st time poster March 14, 2018 11:35 AM GMT
at least it wont be in Europe, Laugh
Report BARNEY15C March 14, 2018 11:59 AM GMT
If Carragher had just pulled the bloke over and broken his leg, we wouldn't be having this conversation now.... Laugh
Report rommel March 14, 2018 12:23 PM GMT

Mar 14, 2018 -- 12:59PM, BARNEY15C wrote:

If Carragher had just pulled the bloke over and broken his leg, we wouldn't be having this conversation now....

YEP

Report kincsem March 14, 2018 2:58 PM GMT
Suspended for two months.
That is a pat on the back and business as usual.
Report BonnieDday March 14, 2018 3:13 PM GMT
Nobody has mentioned (a) lessons will be learned or (b) whether JC apologised "unreservedly". These days, it's no good just apologising. It has to be unreservedly. It worked for most of the MP's caught manicuring their expense forms. Mind you, I wouldn't want to hear "unreservedly" in that whiny accent.
Report kincsem March 14, 2018 3:16 PM GMT
In mitigation he was a "promising footballer".
Report skygreenzone March 14, 2018 3:24 PM GMT
People should start cancelling there sky sports.A suspension is a joke think he's shown his true colours to spit at a child disgusting.And when you try to cancel they will offer a discount on the deal you have now no lose really.
Report allyp March 14, 2018 3:32 PM GMT
What happens if they say, "ok, let me put you through to cancellations?". Do you lose then? Happened to my neighbour recently.
Report skygreenzone March 14, 2018 3:45 PM GMT
You'll get a call in a couple of weeks time offering a discount some money better than none.Has your neighbour been doing it regular?
Report allyp March 14, 2018 4:03 PM GMT
no, first time he did it. Virgin was recently installed in the area and he decided to try his luck, thought he would play them off each other.
Report allyp March 14, 2018 4:07 PM GMT
Seems now when you call (I have done it a few times) they can bargain but are tying you to longer contracts - I was offered a discount but was tied to 18months.
Report Hamlin March 14, 2018 4:32 PM GMT
I don't get why so many people get emotionally attached and effected by this.

If the Dad or Daughter want to press charges they should, obviously they'd rather spread the video for a cash reward.

If for someone reason your not happy with that and demand further punishment, despite it not affecting you in any way you can stop watching sky. Either way you need to quit crying about it.
Report ericster March 14, 2018 4:46 PM GMT
They should milk this for all the publicity they can get for Carragher. I know he's only a footballer, knuckles only just clearing the ground as he walks, but this sort of experience can be really harmful to a young person. We can't expect any sort of decent behaviour from him and his kind but society has to try.
Report BARNEY15C March 14, 2018 6:10 PM GMT
Any news if they are going to prosecute the driver for driving while using a mobile phone?
Report skygreenzone March 14, 2018 6:13 PM GMT
What has he got to be so angry about.He's had a career we would all dream about and well rewarded for it.He retires then gets a easy number on sky explaining how people made a mistake after they do it not difficult really.Makes you think what kind of person he would have been if he hadn't had such a easy life.
Report SlippyBlue March 14, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Jamie Carragher will face no police charges over the spitting incident that saw him suspended from his job as a Sky football pundit for the rest of the season.

Ex-Liverpool and England defender Carragher was filmed spitting from his car at another vehicle after Saturday's Manchester United v Liverpool match.

He has apologised for the incident.

Police say the driver who filmed Carragher spitting at him will attend a driving improvement course.
Report BARNEY15C March 14, 2018 6:17 PM GMT
^^^ no fine or points for the driver then
Report SlippyBlue March 14, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
A slap on the wrist for Carragher and a driving course for the Father of the child.

If I spat in someone's face I would expect to get a criminal record for common assault.
If I used my phone whilst driving I would expect points on my licence and a fine.

What an absolute cop out, it literally disgusts me that both have basically got off scot free when anyone else would have had a very different outcome to what has been decided.
Report BARNEY15C March 14, 2018 6:20 PM GMT
Bang on 100% Slippy, makes the law a complete and utter f ucking joke.
Report rommel March 14, 2018 6:24 PM GMT
i'm still seeting about that fckn major who tried to steal a million on -who wants to be a millionaire
Report crystalhunt March 14, 2018 6:42 PM GMT
Slippy we feel your faux outrage
Report RothmanMike March 14, 2018 6:43 PM GMT
Sky football pundits are 2-a-penny,.
Why on earth would Sky risk it with this guy,is he that good?
Report crystalhunt March 14, 2018 6:43 PM GMT
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175890-jamie-carragher/&page=3
Report SlippyBlue March 14, 2018 6:55 PM GMT
Nothing "faux" about it, my brother is a senior police officer with over 20 years service and he said that Carragher should have been arrested and charged with common assault.
Report wolf3011 March 14, 2018 9:51 PM GMT

Mar 14, 2018 -- 4:24PM, skygreenzone wrote:

People should start cancelling there sky sports.A suspension is a joke think he's shown his true colours to spit at a child disgusting.And when you try to cancel they will offer a discount on the deal you have now no lose really.

I cancelled it 18 months back after being continually put through to the indian call centre. I rang them asking for the football and was offered a package so asked if that covers the premiership. Apparently in broken English it doesnt as "sky football" doesnt cover the premier league ... makes perfect sense.

Report skygreenzone March 15, 2018 3:26 PM GMT
Never once been put through to an a indian call centre and i've had discounts over the years never had a problem.
Report GLASGOWCALLING March 15, 2018 3:31 PM GMT
at the end of the day the police have investigated and sent the father on a drivers improvement course and let carragher

away scot free.  live with it, although both culpable of gross stupidity imo.
Report woundedknee March 16, 2018 4:59 PM GMT
I think its a good outcome, the Father is a dirty grass and it may help to deter all the other dirty grasses about filming people .. Its bad enough with all the cctv everywhere without these wrong uns with phones Angry
Report CLYDEBANK29 March 16, 2018 5:06 PM GMT
Won't deter anyone other than someone driving.
Report Injera March 16, 2018 5:20 PM GMT
Wellbeck's crime last night far worse. Defrauding millions of watching a straight game. Nonce!
Report skygreenzone March 16, 2018 6:03 PM GMT
He spat at a teenage girl should get sacked how can he look at himself in a a mirror it is disgusting.
Report Captain carnage March 16, 2018 9:34 PM GMT
If she was 20 - would it have been accpetable?
Report Captain carnage March 16, 2018 9:35 PM GMT
If it was a typical scarf wearing manc pensioner who hates scousers - would it be acceptable?
Report darren_discombobulates_sports March 16, 2018 10:10 PM GMT
tbf he didn't spit AT a teenager, he spat at the driver of which 95% of it seemed to fly down the motorway as soon as it left his mouth, the fleks of the remaining 5% seemed to have hit the girl.

I think suspension til the end of the season is right, it was very unsavoury but there are far worse and pre meditated crimes that would be more fitting of a permanent sacking, it was bizarre because usually when someone reacts like that it's because they are under severe stress and I'd never would have thought he'd be someone to have been capable of losing his mind like that, always seemed quite jovial and amusing to me, first time I saw a still from the video I thought it was a mock up image, even when I saw the video of him leaning out and spitting it still seemed like a mock up.

Was even stranger that Sky in their interview with Carragher, showed 2 tweets on screen condemning the spitting incident....from Saint Joey Barton and Vinnie Jones, 1 has stubbed a cigar in someone's eye and the other is a genuine psychoShocked
Report duffy March 16, 2018 10:13 PM GMT
He will not be back, if there was a market on it 1.01 would be value
Report GLASGOWCALLING March 16, 2018 10:20 PM GMT
.... they said the same about clarkson .!!   Cry
Report ufcdan March 16, 2018 10:23 PM GMT
Obviously making a comment on a female linesman sorry person knows the offside rule is far more of a heinous crime than spitting at females Crazy
Report duffy March 16, 2018 10:24 PM GMT
He's been suspended and in a few months over the summer once the dust has settled it will be announced that they've parted ways...certainty if ever there was one.
Report Capt__F March 16, 2018 11:16 PM GMT
water under the bridge
Report anxious March 29, 2018 9:46 PM BST
How thick is carragher tweeting about aussie crisis - taking heat off himself
Report anxious March 29, 2018 9:50 PM BST
The deleting it after criticism Plain
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now