Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
green army
11 Feb 18 11:06
| Topic/replies: 2,587 | Blogger: green army's blog
Been taking 2.48 for Tuesdays game. We've just beaten Blackburn & Shrewsbury away, top of the current form league, one defeat (wigan) in 12 games. Wombles lost last 3 , 1point above relegation. Don't understand our price, normally would expect 2.0 to 2.1, any comments
Share |

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 81
By:
Tez82
When: 11 Feb 18 11:21
Seems decent odds to me. You guys played us off the park yesterday. We never turned up. Was one of our worst games of the season, we just never got going. Credit to Argyle tho they played well and never gave us chance. Play like that against the Dons and you should win with ease, you guys are flying right now, full of confidence, an outside bet for promotion at decent odds too.

On the other hand Wimbledon are fighting a relegation battle themselves so will be up for it themselves. Could be a decent game.

Good Luck for the rest of the season.
By:
green army
When: 11 Feb 18 11:40
thanks, we were rock bottom after 10 games, 7 different keepers and 6 red cards didn't help, now everyone fit and available and an emphasis on attack rather than defending, things have really turned round, I'm trading the game hoping for 2.2 max
By:
Tez82
When: 11 Feb 18 11:55
Yeah you were really struggling at the start of the season and have done really well to turn things around and get to where you are now. I didnt realise you've had 7 different keepers Crazy Could be a decent trade that, the odds should come in closer to KO. Good Luck.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 11 Feb 18 12:03
they are in a rich vein of form, put up a lay of the shrews yesterday so happy with that and agree decent price on the pilgrims tuesday fingers crossed !
By:
green army
When: 11 Feb 18 18:37
2.48 taken now 2.3 happy with that but should go shorter
By:
Rob_The_Bantam
When: 11 Feb 18 21:30
Just to add, AFC spanked us 4-0 for their last points but I wouldn't attach to too much credit to it, as we were absolutely wretched and would have lost to anyone.  No bet here, but good luck.
By:
Geesyerdosh
When: 12 Feb 18 20:41
Surprised the price hasn't fallen further. 27 points from 36 better than anyone else in the league, Wimbledon's last away match lost to bottom of the league Bury. Strange.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 13 Feb 18 09:28
Bizarre market, drifting back out now.

I have noticed a few markets lately where the books seem to push out the favs and shorten the outsiders (especially ones near the bottom of the league) considerably. Are they just trying to manipulate a market as people just follow the "blue" on oddschecker? I just cannot see how fortunes are being punted on Wimbledon with their form and how they have actually been playing their last few matches, I maybe wrong but something just doesn't seem right. I would be very surprised if they do not go off shorter near kick off unless some miraculous team news comes out (that someone may already know).
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 09:37
you said it all Magic_Daps, its madness, im taking 2.5 again, the only sort of evidence I can see this is based on is our poor record against the Wombles, but we've got a completely different team now playing with pace and confidence, I cant see how those stats are relevant
By:
REDUNDANT PUNTER
When: 13 Feb 18 09:42
Good luck on a cautionary note these stats and records built up over time are for a reason even if it doesn't seem reasonable on current form

Lots of examples around that explain the unexplainable but hope u win
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 13 Feb 18 09:46
RP - completely disagree regarding head to head stats. What has a game from a few years ago have to do with anything?
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 09:51
we actually won at Wimbledon in October and last time we played them at home not one of tonights 11 started
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 10:14
regarding team news we're all fit , no changes and I don't think the wombles have signed Neymar
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 10:19
Actually just heard that the Wimbles did in fact make an offer for Neymar but their bid of £15k plus a signed copy of the Wombles debut album "Wombling Free" was rejected by PSV
By:
REDUNDANT PUNTER
When: 13 Feb 18 11:18
How do u think these records get established some teams just don't win at certain opponents or do very rarely

It's just one of those things no matter what the playing staff and yrs records do get broken

Take man city record at anfield horrendous yet they went there this season with arguably the best side in Europe unbeaten all season

But still couldn't win
By:
REDUNDANT PUNTER
When: 13 Feb 18 11:19
Maybe being underground for so long they lost direction ended up in Holland and not france
By:
Geesyerdosh
When: 13 Feb 18 14:45
Lucky to get out with a small loss. Logic seems to have left the building.

Is it far east syndicates? Shot data analysts? Not a clue what's going on.

Whoever and why seems utterly baffling.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 13 Feb 18 14:50
Out to 2.6 now, absolutely crazy. There is hardly any money matched between 2.52 and 2.6 as if someone is laying whatever they can get matched. I would be struggling to back Wimbledon at the current price away at Rochdale or Bury!
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 15:07
hate to look at the ref, hes from North Devon but is thought to support Exeter City, surely this sort of thing doesn't happen in league 1 football !!!
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 15:13
well something is going on, max £13k matched on other league 1 games, £55k here, I'm gonna be watching the refs performance very closely tonite !
By:
redbag
When: 13 Feb 18 16:00
Plymouth my nap of the night...the drift is alarming though and as green army states the amount matched on the match outweighs every match in league 1 fivefold!
defo looks dodgy
By:
REDUNDANT PUNTER
When: 13 Feb 18 16:43
Wasn't this simmilar to a Plymouth game few weeks ago which I think green army highlighted
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 17:52
yes home to bury 3-0, tho this is a much bigger lay than that when you look at the sums involved and expected odds on current form, anyway I took another £1k at 2.6 and its now 2.44 so i'll live with it
By:
Lucky Sod
When: 13 Feb 18 18:11
even sporting life have included them in the accumulator so price seems high:Plymouth to beat AFC Wimbledon (Sky Bet League One)

Plymouth can make it four wins in a row by beating struggling AFC Wimbledon.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 13 Feb 18 18:46
Same line up as Saturday
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 18:48
yep, play like we have in the last 15 games and its the best 2.5 of the season
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 13 Feb 18 18:49
And the drift starts again even with the same side....
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 13 Feb 18 18:49
2.7 now
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 18:50
feck me were touching 2.8 this is weird
By:
jules002
When: 13 Feb 18 18:53
might just lay the dons somethings not right have they got to the goalkeeper was he inside pay backs and all that
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 18:59
goalies on loan from Norwich and has been brilliant
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 13 Feb 18 19:00
This is either the best 7/4 shot all year or the worst. Usually one I would stay away from but I just cannot get any angle of a few players wanting to throw this game, chance of still making the playoffs and not an end of season "nothing to play for" game.
By:
equine flew
When: 13 Feb 18 19:01
Rarely get involved on football but just backed plymouth at 10/11 draw no bet
By:
equine flew
When: 13 Feb 18 19:01
What can go wrong
By:
green army
When: 13 Feb 18 19:04
no way the Argyle players would be in on anything, ok so theres £100k in the kitty that would filter down to less than a weeks wages, potential playoffs and Championship would be life changing. The ref well who knows
By:
houseofpain
When: 13 Feb 18 19:07
I've had some of that equine 1.93 draw no bet, seems a great bet famous last words.
By:
Lucky Sod
When: 13 Feb 18 19:09
wimbledon getting closer to plymouths price 2.74v2.88
By:
The Dragon
When: 13 Feb 18 19:22
doubled with Bristol Rovers for a 5/1 excellent double
By:
REDUNDANT PUNTER
When: 13 Feb 18 19:24
I think Plymouth will get the early goal
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now