Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
13 Jan 18 18:36
| Topic/replies: 6,803 | Blogger: If Dolphins Were Monkeys's blog
Tomorrow see's the clash some media pundits have been salivating over like Pavlovian dogs, almost to the extent they may well have moister undergarments than a City
Legend handcuffed in the rear of a police car by kick off.

For some of us it's a game it's hard to take a positive from, apart from the pleasure of one of them potentially having a very bad at the office.

From a punting perspective i haven't got any strong views at the prices, so it''s kind of fitting that at this time of year i'm settling for some very cheap offerings
from the dregs of the Selection Box.

Like a lot of good sides that have gone before em, City have developed a healthy habit of coming from behind when necessary.   Liverpool are well known to
come fast out of the blocks if allowed.  The extra rest of the home side may support the theory, so the first little punts are on the HT/FT Mkts...

Liv / Draw ..16/1
Liv / City   ..25/1

Penalties feature quite often in both sides CV, both the awarding of em & the missing/saving of em.  At the current best price of 12/5 i'll swerve the pen awarded
mkt with these muggier hopefuls..

Pen Missed .....10/1
2 or more pens ....14/1

If the above filth has hasn't unsettled your appetite then have a butchers at this desert trolley....

To Score from Outside the Box:

De Bruyne .......... 11/1
Sterling................50/1
Mane....................40/1

To Score a Header :

Augero............16/1
VVD.................22/1
Stones............40/1

As with the other write up there's a benefactor. 2moro see's a protest outside Anfield by Tibetan Human Rights groups & an anti Corporation group
called SumOfUs.  I won't bore with the details but anyone protesting against an Authoratarian State & a greedy Corporation is welcome to the small
donation i sent.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Liv v City.. Schadenfreude...
Show More
Report tickerty boo January 13, 2018 7:14 PM GMT
Gold dust.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 13, 2018 7:24 PM GMT
Piece of cake this punting lark tick.... Mane fires em front early doors from distance, Stones nods the bertz level & then the much maligned Liv keeper saves a last minute pen.
Report Captain_Haddock January 13, 2018 8:38 PM GMT
Aguero header 16/1 is a good shout, I'm on.
He scored 2 headers v Bournemouth and nearly got a third one. Also got one v Bristol City in 92nd minute.
When City are faced with a packed defence, De Bruyne often hangs a perfect cross between keeper and defenders, hence all the headers
Report anxious January 13, 2018 9:23 PM GMT
The mickeys v The oil rig , a bit of a love in with a ;lot of mutual fawning 1-1 or 2-2
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 13, 2018 9:55 PM GMT
The Captain knows his onions.... plenty of headed goals in his back catalogue. Sometimes the cream-cookies are a bit sizeist.

Those scorelines look a fair shout anx... especially if Citeh go behind. All this noise about unbeaten records may make them a little less gung-ho at the death, it's not as if they can't afford to drop a couple of points.
Report stickyvicky January 13, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 13, 2018 10:06 PM GMT
anx's 'mutual fawning' 1.01 landed early doors ...
Report anxious January 13, 2018 10:12 PM GMT
See how the scousers fawn over city , truly embarrasing
Report stickyvicky January 13, 2018 10:14 PM GMT
City this season, Chelsea last season. ABU
Report Capt__F January 13, 2018 10:14 PM GMT
who Bristol ?
Report anxious January 13, 2018 10:16 PM GMT
pathetic stuff from the 28 year mob
Report rommel January 13, 2018 10:18 PM GMT

Jan 13, 2018 -- 10:16PM, anxious wrote:

The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user.               

[Manage blocked users]

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 13, 2018 10:18 PM GMT
ffs stop biting anx... you'll end up in the same padded cell as Conte.
Report rommel January 13, 2018 10:18 PM GMT
can imagine the wit and insight
Report anxious January 13, 2018 10:20 PM GMT
Laugh as if i give a sh1te about these bella dolph
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 13, 2018 10:21 PM GMT
Well rommel not all of us are blessed with the same DNA as Boardman & Tarbuck.
Report stickyvicky January 13, 2018 10:22 PM GMT
28 is mentioned Rom.....Laugh
Report anxious January 13, 2018 10:22 PM GMT
Conte lost the plot big time , run back to lickle italy in summer
Report anxious January 13, 2018 10:24 PM GMT
The oil rig have a bad record at Klanfield
Report Capt__F January 13, 2018 10:32 PM GMT
think they park the bus
endemic of manchester
Report rommel January 13, 2018 10:43 PM GMT
anxs church-the church of 28 year repeatists
Report rommel January 13, 2018 10:44 PM GMT
never quite makes it to choker cathedral
Report Des Pond January 14, 2018 4:24 PM GMT
Liv / Draw ..16/1
Liv / City   ..25/1

Don't wish to after-time but, these bets look very good to me. A very good chance of coming in, especially now.
Report Des Pond January 14, 2018 4:41 PM GMT
Oops, karius chucks one in to scupper the bet. :(
Report Solano1 January 14, 2018 5:21 PM GMT
Half a yard inside the box, ffs.
Report kellydamo January 14, 2018 6:13 PM GMT
10 bets in a 7 goal thriller and not one rightLaugh
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 14, 2018 6:27 PM GMT
9 actually kelly with VVD not playing.

Had the profile of a game to throw a few £5 muggy punts at. Fine margins, Mane hits the post from outside the box then 2 mins later scores from just inside.  Kept me entertained anyway, beats throwing the rent money away on a short odds on shot in an 8 goal thriller any day of the week Mischief
Report sofaking January 14, 2018 6:38 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2018 -- 6:13PM, kellydamo wrote:

10 bets in a 7 goal thriller and not one right

At least he's not an aftertimer, Damien Kelly.

Report GEESUSS January 14, 2018 6:46 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2018 -- 6:27PM, If Dolphins Were Monkeys wrote:

9 actually kelly with VVD not playing.Had the profile of a game to throw a few £5 muggy punts at. Fine margins, Mane hits the post from outside the box then 2 mins later scores from just inside.  Kept me entertained anyway, beats throwing the rent money away on a short odds on shot in an 8 goal thriller any day of the week

I had a few of the same bets as you, the Mane one was fecking unlucky, he collected it outside the box and then took a couple of steps inside, your not going to go poor backing these bets at those prices, hit them now and again to be in profit long term, rather lose backing these bets than hoofing a couple of hundred on a sub 1/2 shot that goes t!ts up......................................

Report thelatarps January 14, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
Must have been a difficult watch for Dolph and Mr A, that. Liv v City.
Apparently the party line was that Utd fans were supposed to be rooting for ...ugh... liverpool?
Really?
In the vain hope the title race would be kept alive.
Right.
Come on lads I bet you were wishing a last minute equaliser for City just like the rest of us.
Werent you lads?
Bloods thicker than water after all
Report anxious January 14, 2018 8:59 PM GMT
Lartaps actually i was glad the oil rig eventually lost even though it was the mickeys, taking away my natural bias  the scouse played well but nearly blew it , pep and city are a good team and this season have done well but by feck the best team of all time - no thank you, should be intresting end to it all some of the english might end up playing each other in CL, even your mob harry kane team could be involved , at least it might be a bit of a tear up
Report thelatarps January 14, 2018 9:28 PM GMT
Can't see us getting past Juventus to be honest mr A.
Serie A is not the strongest but i would expect the italians to have worked out that when you turn up at wembley you sit and let spurs have the ball.
And watch while we huff and puff and fail to blow the house down.

City and Utd will get through to the quarters, liv are 50/50 i would think to beat anyone let alone a seasoned european outfit like porto and the way things are going at chelsea its about even money that conte will still be there when barca roll into town.

I said it before and i will say it again.
City may rue the day they started singing wonderwall in the away dressing room when they won at OT.
Mourinho started a fight to light a fire under his own players backsides.
Guys like Luk and Rashford were reportedly in the midst of it all.
Thats probably the first fight they have been in since the playground.
Its tough motivating these millionaires. But boy they will be up for it if they meet city again some time down the road.
And this time you can bet they will be following mou's instructions to the letter.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 14, 2018 10:07 PM GMT
Although only interest bets, i wanted the scouse luciferians to be ahead at half time. Once that was dead in the water the only real satisfaction would be for either of em to take a beating, didn't see the last ten mins but i'm sure i would've been quietly hoping to see the camera zoom in on Herr Cheerleaders boat had citeh leveled thelatarps....
Report anxious January 14, 2018 10:14 PM GMT
No Totingham will beat juventus ,  yep i have backed spurs 6-5 to qualify
Report Can't Catch Me January 14, 2018 11:05 PM GMT
Unlucky Dolph. About a foot away from landing a 40/1 poke there.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 14, 2018 11:21 PM GMT
Wouldn't classify it as bad luck mate, as kelly pointed there were plenty of darts thrown. Great result for your lot, just seen the last few mins on MOTD, heart in the mouth when De Bruyne whipped that 94th mmin free kick into the box ?
Report Can't Catch Me January 14, 2018 11:23 PM GMT
Heart in the mouth wouldn't really sum it up mate. Almost shat my keks. Honestly thought it had gone in.

Yep few darts mate, but all with reasoning. Keep me coming... better than most of the stuff on here.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys January 14, 2018 11:27 PM GMT
You're very kind. Might not feel like it if Utd don't give it Stoke 2moro...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now