Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
13 Jan 18 17:40
| Topic/replies: 13,010 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Hi guys i am new here and would like to get advice on downgrading from a professional gambler to a fun gambler.
i have a question for you all,if i decide to be a fun gambler do i have to get rid of of my wardrobe of fashion suits,my cars,my gucci shoes,gold watches ,and all my houses and apartments.
will i need a smaller wallet and can i still use gold visa cards.can i still drink pink champagne.does my yacht have to go ,and do i keep my summer homes.
do i have to limit myself to a few grand a bet,or can i still do 20 grand bets.
i have no experience in being a fun punter and i would like advice on how to become one.
is there any fun punters on the forum or are you all big time professionals like myself.i am just fed up of winning every day and i seem to have lost the value of money.
today a guy asked me if i could spare some change for a coffee and i give him 10 grand,i am not sure if this was enough because the guy was not wearing a tie so i guessed he needed a new wardrobe of ties.
so if your have read any books on how to downgrade from professional to ordinary punter let my know the advice you got .
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View downgrading from professional gambler...
Show More
Report badjoe January 13, 2018 5:45 PM GMT
I think you could benefit from reading this tome Happy

Report brassneck January 13, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
my son came home the other night and said he was the only guy in his collage class that was driving a 2017 car.so the following morning i went out and bought him a 2018 latest version.when i give it to him he said to me "you will never understand " he seemed disappointed.i guess i should have bought him the sports model.but i was not mean i just did not want to spoil him.so its important that i downgrade to 20 grand bets because as i say i am loosing touch with reality.
Report brassneck January 13, 2018 6:04 PM GMT
i guess he is mad with me because i am thinking of changing my forum name to goldneck and he thinks that i will be showing off if i doCool
Report Colonel Trautman January 13, 2018 7:34 PM GMT
Maybe he is a f ucking woofter because he is loves collage..Has he ever thought about going to college?Or dare i say it Cambridge?
Report pushkin99 January 13, 2018 7:42 PM GMT
As they say. When the funs stops. Stop.

Never afford to gamble with money u cant afford to lose.

All good advice IMHO.
Report brassneck January 13, 2018 8:19 PM GMT
i own cambridge, well half of it.
my biggest problem is that every time i sit down the wallet in back pocket cuts into my backside ,i am sure you all know what i mean,
mind you colonel you seem to be a clever man,what are you doing on a gambling site?,and with 8173 replies you seem to round a long time.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now