Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
super spurs
13 Jan 18 17:01
| Topic/replies: 3,733 | Blogger: super spurs's blog
thank u
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View WHAT PRICE WAS REAL MADRID TODAY...
Show More
Report stroodle January 13, 2018 5:08 PM GMT
Villareal filthy club at their usual, fcuked me up for a decent lift against Deportivo, today the usual away win at Madrid. Club is renowned for this stuff, back them your fcuked, go against them your fcuked.
Report super spurs January 13, 2018 5:12 PM GMT
sorry to here that STROODLE.i don't trust the spain league. I GOT FCUKED TO IN THE BUNDESLIGA TODAY .
Report skygreenzone January 13, 2018 5:15 PM GMT
0-0 was a great lay with 10 mins left.
Report jollyswagman January 13, 2018 5:16 PM GMT
rm were around 1.25
Report super spurs January 13, 2018 5:23 PM GMT
CHEERS JOLLYSWAGMAN.
Report Platini January 13, 2018 5:29 PM GMT
wheres' the next Madrid manager market ?
Report pushkin99 January 13, 2018 7:35 PM GMT

Jan 13, 2018 -- 5:08PM, stroodle wrote:

Villareal filthy club at their usual, fcuked me up for a decent lift against Deportivo, today the usual away win at Madrid. Club is renowned for this stuff, back them your fcuked, go against them your fcuked.

U could lay RM at 1.25 before kick off. Not sure why u are so bitter about Villareal, a good Spanish team trying their best to win????

Report Afc888 January 13, 2018 8:04 PM GMT
Were 1.33 last night Real woke up today to see they were around the 1.23 mark. Can't understand people smashing into them at those sorts of prices given the recent form. Each to there own. I fear Platini could be right and they could be looking for a new manager. Didn't do enough business in the summer strange season compared to how it started with an easy 2 leg win against Barca. Ath Mad looking good again also the value is there with them. They were aroune the 11/10 mark today I could imagine Real in the same fixture would be around 4/6-8/11 based upon reputation.
Report stroodle January 13, 2018 8:17 PM GMT
Pushkin...a good Spanish team trying their best to win.... they may try their best against big teams, run of the mill teams cigars are out. You back them for overs 0-0, you back them for unders 6-3 very hard team to get correct, like spuds many years ago.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now