Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rommel
07 Dec 17 10:02
| Topic/replies: 20,235 | Blogger: rommel's blog
anything grabbing you so far,any markets
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ROUND 16 EPL GAMES DEC 9/10
Show More
Report rommel December 7, 2017 11:30 AM GMT
LEIC TASTY PRICE AGIN NEWC
Report hippie December 7, 2017 1:34 PM GMT
Koln screwed me over for an acca with a late penalty on Sunday but it hasn't changed my opinion that they're little more than a German Championship side and it didn't stop them sacking their manager after the game.

Red Star (currently 1.99) are unbeaten in 11 and a win guarantees qualification (won 1-0 in Koln). A draw will probably do it but the only chance Koln have is with a win so they have to come forward at some point.
Report lurka December 7, 2017 2:59 PM GMT
EPL mate not EL
Report rommel December 9, 2017 12:13 PM GMT
wahm/chels first up,mucky weather,chels midweek eur game,gotta give it at least 10 mins
Report anxious December 9, 2017 12:21 PM GMT
over 2.5 goals here and BTTS , good luck campers
Report mega88 December 9, 2017 12:32 PM GMT

Dec 9, 2017 -- 6:13AM, rommel wrote:

wahm/chels first up,mucky weather,chels midweek eur game,gotta give it at least 10 mins

Romm knows the drill ExcitedCool

Report rommel December 9, 2017 12:34 PM GMT
fine weather in london,thought it was mucky all over
Report anxious December 9, 2017 12:36 PM GMT
1-0
Report mega88 December 9, 2017 12:36 PM GMT
Boooom c'mon u ammmmerzs
Report anxious December 9, 2017 12:37 PM GMT
6 minutes ha ha rommel
Report rommel December 9, 2017 12:37 PM GMT
ha,what you hahaing you mutt
Report rommel December 9, 2017 12:38 PM GMT
dont be smug haha
Report anxious December 9, 2017 12:38 PM GMT
Give it ten la Laugh
Report anxious December 9, 2017 12:40 PM GMT
Mucky weather , is it foggy like pea soup la ffs its sunny in the smoke Laugh
Report rommel December 9, 2017 12:41 PM GMT

Dec 9, 2017 -- 6:38AM, anxious wrote:

Give it ten la

ooooooooooooo youre crewelllllllllllll

Report rommel December 9, 2017 12:44 PM GMT
anx seen utd praying for the game to be postponed,pitifullllllll PIT TEAAAA FULLLLLL
Report anxious December 9, 2017 1:25 PM GMT
West Ham could win here i think
Report anxious December 9, 2017 1:25 PM GMT
West Ham could win here i think
Report sparrow December 9, 2017 1:27 PM GMT
So few people on the forum nowadays that we don't even have a thread for a London Derby game at 12.30 on a Saturday.
Report hologon December 9, 2017 1:43 PM GMT
yes a sad state of affairs
Report hologon December 9, 2017 1:43 PM GMT
yes a sad state of affairs
Report rommel December 9, 2017 2:49 PM GMT

Dec 9, 2017 -- 6:21AM, anxious wrote:

over 2.5 goals here and BTTS , good luck campers

anx may i just say unlucky,you hit the post...ok the corner flag

Report rommel December 10, 2017 9:51 AM GMT
anyone give soton a chance,worth a pop methinks
Report anxious December 10, 2017 10:04 AM GMT
Efc at 10s looks a decent bet to win at mersey port
Report rommel December 10, 2017 10:13 AM GMT
10s is big yep,can see ev come busting out the blocks...if pool  weather that storm,might be all a million mph...
Report anxious December 10, 2017 10:22 AM GMT
Gooners 10-11 at St Marys looks about right , saints will play counter attack but dont score enough , over 2.5 goals and goons to win
Report rommel December 10, 2017 10:28 AM GMT
arse no great shakes away...total flier aohw,aoaw
Report rommel December 10, 2017 10:35 AM GMT
who wants to play footy early sun morning ffs,cold day in dec
Report Rob_The_Bantam December 10, 2017 11:12 AM GMT
Soton v Arsenal - prices look about right, so no bet at the moment for me.  Difficult to place any confidence in Soton, as I can't see them attacking too much.  Had Arsenal at around evens.  Might back the draw if it drifts out to the 3.95 mark.

Liverpool v Everton - difficult to see anything other than a routine home win.  Back in the day you'd have thought it was a bit of an added dimension with it being a derby, but it won't take you long to count the amount of Scousers playing, so that goes out of the window for me.  BFS should have Everton more defensively organised, but when Jagielka, Williams and Keane are your centre backs, you just know they'll be slaughtered for pace if they play a remotely high line, so can see a good hammering happening with a huge chunk of the possession in Pool's favour.  Liverpool -1.5 at 10/11 for me, with a dabble on AOHW at 4.5 and a few in the Correct Score 2 Home market at fancy prices.

Man U v Man C - City worthy favourites, but laying them as they seem a little short.  Kompany a doubt, which means a likely CB pairing of Mangala and Otamendi if he doesn't make it.  Not sure Kompany is up to it any more irrespective.  I actually rate Otamendi, but think Mangala is gash.  Pogba out and Matic playing despite a knock isn't ideal, but this reminds me of Man U v Chelsea from last season, when Chelsea were favs and ended up getting a sound beating.  Laying City at 2.28.  Could be made to look very silly if City turn it on, but I'll take the chance.
Report rommel December 10, 2017 11:17 AM GMT
id give the mersey at least 10 mins,cant see how utd will stop city having chances,-chels and arse had many,cant see city being so wasteful
Report n88uk December 10, 2017 11:40 AM GMT
If Mangala plays that's good news for Utd he looks utter terrible in recent games, looks like he runs through treacle when running.

Tbh for me Man Utd have to go 3 in midfield, if they play same formation as last week with 3 at back and just Matic and Fellaini in midfield I think they will be absolutely overrun and lose comfortably.
Report rommel December 10, 2017 1:28 PM GMT
13:21
Team news

Liverpool v Everton (14:15 GMT)

SIX changes for Liverpool from the side that started the 7-0 win over Spartak Moscow in the Champions League on Wednesday.

Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino, who have scored nine Premier League goals between them this season, are only only on the bench while there are rare starts for forward Dominic Solanke, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and full-back Andrew Robertson.

Jordan Henderson returns to captain the side while Simon Mignolet and James Milner are also back.

Loris Karius, Alberto Moreno, Georginio Wijnaldum and Emre Can also make way.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Gomez, Lovren, Klavan, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Mane, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Solanke.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now