Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The Dragon
07 Nov 17 21:01
| Topic/replies: 31,207 | Blogger: The Dragon's blog
with roy in charge they are doomed doomed i say doomed
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View PALACE WILL BE RELEGATED
Show More
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 25, 2017 5:28 PM GMT
Palace have a lot of match winners even if Woy plays a robotic formation, agree west ham are in a bigger mess.
Report SlippyBlue November 25, 2017 5:35 PM GMT
I totally agree with you tobes, I think we will be OK.
Our next 3 games are Brighton (A), West Brom (A) and Bournemouth (H). It's not beyond the realms of possibility that we can get something from each of those games, my guess would be 4 or 5 points which will stand us in good stead.
Report The Dragon November 25, 2017 7:00 PM GMT
good players dont make a good team  and palace are a poor team they will go down with swansea and one other
Report SlippyBlue November 25, 2017 8:04 PM GMT
I'll have a friendly side bet with you The Dragon, if we go down I'll send you a bottle of bubbly, if we stay up then you send me one. We got a deal?
Report tobermory November 25, 2017 8:13 PM GMT
People are overlooking the fixtures played so far.

Palace already played all the big 6 , West Ham only played 3 of them . 9/25 of WH's remaining games vs those teams, 5 of them away . Arsenal are the weakest of the Top 6 and they will wipe the floor with West Ham home and away , christ knows what City will do with them .

West Ham have already had the 3 games they'd be shortest odds to win : Home v Huddersfield, Brighton and Swansea  .They beat Huddersfield with a deflection and Swansea in injury time .

I think Swansea and West Ham bottom 2 with Newcastle most likely to join them .
Report GLASGOWCALLING November 25, 2017 10:45 PM GMT
well done SLIPPY, important 3 pts,. Happy
Report Rob_The_Bantam November 25, 2017 11:54 PM GMT
The Dragon is 1/20 a Liverpool fan who has an irrational dislike of Hodgson based on his tenure at Pool.  Or you can have 20/1 on him being an objective bystander who simply doesn't rate Roy Boy.
Report The Dragon November 26, 2017 12:57 PM GMT
bit of both rob bit of both!!!!
Report The Dragon November 26, 2017 12:58 PM GMT
hey slippy happy to tak that bet m8
Report SlippyBlue November 26, 2017 3:37 PM GMT
OK we are on T.D. Happy
Report The Dragon November 26, 2017 3:38 PM GMT
indeed will make for an interesting watch!!
Report cricketnut2 November 26, 2017 3:57 PM GMT

Nov 25, 2017 -- 11:35AM, SlippyBlue wrote:

I totally agree with you tobes, I think we will be OK. Our next 3 games are Brighton (A), West Brom (A) and Bournemouth (H). It's not beyond the realms of possibility that we can get something from each of those games, my guess would be 4 or 5 points which will stand us in good stead.

I personally think that Palace will probably stay up, watched a few of their games and the reason, they are bottom, is because they struggle defensively, but are improving in that sphere though, but they need to take the chances they get, which they did yesterday, plus they play Brighton on Tuesday and we rarely beat Palace for some unknown reason.

Report rothko November 26, 2017 7:24 PM GMT
I think palace will stay up - far worse sides like west ham and everton
Report The Dragon November 26, 2017 8:10 PM GMT
tide appears to be agast me ... but dont forgwet palace have roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report asparagus November 27, 2017 2:27 PM GMT
Roy has generally done a good job at lower half of the table teams. He's a positive for Palace rather than a negative. As long as they keep Zaha fit they are very likely to stay up. Many teams worse than them.
Report The Dragon November 27, 2017 6:37 PM GMT
table says they are the worst in the leagiue and but for a late late winner at the weekend they would be 5pts from safety they have the worst away record in the league having lost every game with a gd of a massive -13.

they are away at a good team against brighton at the weekend who are unbeten in 4 at home. i just cannot se where the optimism is comoing from so im still of the view that they will go down under hodgson given how the owners have messed the club about its probably no shock
Report Cork Langer November 27, 2017 7:41 PM GMT
Brighton game is tomorrow night, not the weekend, and given the history between the two, form is unlikely to be of any consequence, your comment regarding "but for" could easily be reversed by me claiming the same about our games against Pool, Burnley, Saints, Toon and Spurs, all games where we were unfortunate to lose by a solitary goal and as such would have seen us with an additional 5 points if we used your train of thought.

All hypothetical and non-sensical though and I haven't even made reference to the Everton game and the non-penalty that was awarded and later saw the culprit punished to the benefit of others rather than ourselves. Remember 12 of the goals conceded came in 3 of the 13 we have played, the other 13 in 10 puts a somewhat different slant on the numbers from my viewing point.   

Said elsewhere on here when we had 0 from 7 that if we acquired 9 points by the end of November I'd be more than happy and with 8 on the board to date and tomorrow still to be played out, feel that great progress has been made on the field and to the mentality of the squad in believing that safety is still very much achievable, a positive performance away that produces something in the shape of a point(s) is now the next obstacle to overcome for us.
Report cricketnut2 November 27, 2017 7:47 PM GMT

Nov 27, 2017 -- 12:37PM, The Dragon wrote:

table says they are the worst in the leagiue and but for a late late winner at the weekend they would be 5pts from safety they have the worst away record in the league having lost every game with a gd of a massive -13.they are away at a good team against brighton at the weekend who are unbeten in 4 at home. i just cannot se where the optimism is comoing from so im still of the view that they will go down under hodgson given how the owners have messed the club about its probably no shock

Yes, someone finally realises, that Brighton aren't a bad side. It will be probably be a draw tomorrow, as Palace generally get the better of Brighton, although we did stuff them 3-0 in our last League game against them, although we did lose the play-off game against them 2 months later 0-2 at the Amex.

Report SlippyBlue November 27, 2017 9:33 PM GMT
Good post Cork Langer, for me I'm taking on Brighton tomorrow night @ the 2.78 and I fully expect us to get at least a point at their place. COYP.
Report The Dragon November 27, 2017 9:44 PM GMT
CL obviously there are signs of improvement in recent outcomes but that was inevitable as you could not have possibly continued with that poor run all season. long hard season ahead and with wioy in charfe i think you will lack the spark to keep you up when u need it . he does not seem to know what to do tactically hen hes up against it as we saw on many occassions at |Libverpool when he had a better team than he has now
Report Cork Langer November 27, 2017 10:25 PM GMT
Totally different propositions Dragon. At Pool you had years of success behind you, to measure him against, plus the expectation level of winning came as second nature to you, short of doing something like the treble for you, RH like most since him were/are failures.

At Palace the only proviso is to accrue enough points for survival, his methods appear to be working and it should be borne in mind it took SA six games to see a change in fortunes last year, RH gained a win in his 4th game and the team now has some momentum, that they will hopefully be able to build upon going forward.

Last six games read W2 D2 L2 (both 1-0 away defeats)     

It should also be noted that depending on whatever view people have of him, we have played those games without our supposed biggest asset Mr Benteke, indeed in all those games, we played without any accredited centre forward.

Pleased to say that the outlook appears bright to me and at this moment the threat of relegation appears a lot less pressing or threatening than it did before RH's appointment, which is not something I would have foreseen myself typing when he was given the nod.
Report The Dragon November 29, 2017 6:34 PM GMT
maybe cl maybe another 1pt last night . got luclky with the pen near the end  . jury still out in my book
Report The Dragon November 30, 2017 4:55 PM GMT
postulating on talksport this morning that zaha will be sold in jan with arsenal the most likely destination
Report SlippyBlue November 30, 2017 7:57 PM GMT
I'm on a couple of C.P.F.C. forums The Dragon and no mention from anyone of that, which if it does happen that Zaha does go will be a bitter blow.
2.92 to lay now to go down, a win against the Baggies will be very sweet indeed on Saturday afternoon. Here's hoping..
Report The Dragon December 2, 2017 4:25 PM GMT
loooks like roy will get another 0-0 bore fest at the baggies
Report The Dragon December 2, 2017 4:57 PM GMT
0-0 ft woy will bore everyone to death , god help the palace fans
Report SlippyBlue December 2, 2017 6:07 PM GMT
That was a very disappointing result to just get a point , we had a penalty shout that 90% of the time it would have been given. Even the Sky sports panel thought it was a shoo in. The next 2 matches are Bournemouth and Watford both at home. We need 4 points from those games, relegation wise we are out to 3.05 for a few sovs. I'm a bit happier about things than I was a few weeks ago.Happy
Report The Dragon December 9, 2017 6:47 PM GMT
back on the bottom despite not losing in 5 , looks those so csalled easier games are proving hard to win. will go to the wire
Report SlippyBlue December 9, 2017 9:38 PM GMT
That injury time missed penalty was a very bitter pill to swallow The Dragon, why oh why did they let Benteke take it?Cry That was 2 points gone West. Absolutely gutted we didn't win and I done my dough for good measure.Sad
Report SlippyBlue December 9, 2017 9:40 PM GMT
We have got to get a win against Watford on Tuesday night.
Report The Dragon December 10, 2017 11:00 AM GMT
yes crazy decsion re the pen SB watford are a good team but a bit in and out so you never know
Report jollyswagman December 12, 2017 9:54 PM GMT
bbc radio london were using words like tripe, lamentable and atrocious to describe palace's performance tonight.

'the lack of quality is just frightening' and 'they've never looked further away from scoring a goal and i go back to the de boer times' the words from the commentator.

and then palace, partly thanks to a sending off, came from behind to take all three points. it's a funny old game.
Report Solano1 December 12, 2017 10:06 PM GMT
Showing great bottle - credit to Roy.
Report The Dragon December 12, 2017 10:09 PM GMT
getting the rub of the green at rthe moment for sure
Report SlippyBlue December 13, 2017 4:44 PM GMT
Indeed The Dragon, a much needed change of fortune for us and 3 absolutely priceless point, out to 3.3 to go down now.
Take Zaha out of the equation and we would have got nothing from the game, he turned it around for us.
Our next 2 matches are Leicester (A) and Swansea (A) and without getting too carried away I'd like to think we could get 3 or 4 points from those 2 games which will steady our ship no end, here's hoping anyway. COYP Happy
Report Petruchio December 13, 2017 7:16 PM GMT
Attaboy, Skippy - keep the faith.
Report Petruchio December 13, 2017 7:20 PM GMT
Sorry, that's Slippy.  Skippy was an unattractive hairy little Aussie thing, who didn't resemble you in the slightest.
Report SlippyBlue December 13, 2017 9:56 PM GMT
Laugh Petruchio, I've been called far worse!

Glad All Over Grin
Report The Dragon December 15, 2017 5:28 PM GMT
tough call tomorrow if you get anything at leicester ill start saving for the fizzy stuff!! LOL
Report SlippyBlue December 15, 2017 7:21 PM GMT
Yes T.D. I agree it's a tough call tomorrow afternoon but @ around the even money mark I wouldn't want be on Leicester personally if I were a neutral that is. I'll be well pleased for us to take away a point from this game and my shout would be 1-1.
Report The Dragon December 16, 2017 9:51 AM GMT
money for Leicester SB best price is now 10/11 with some bookies as short as 17/20

to be fair Woy seems to being doing a job here and they are definatley much improved at the back
Report Platini December 16, 2017 2:09 PM GMT
good old Woy  Cool
Report The Dragon December 16, 2017 2:13 PM GMT
more jam than hartleys!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Petruchio December 16, 2017 2:31 PM GMT
Too early for chicken-counting, or opening the fizz.  But if you're buying, Dragon, I'll have a cup of tea and a salt-beef sandwich.  Martin Atkinson for SPOTY.
Report The Dragon December 16, 2017 2:40 PM GMT
indeed pet early days!!!
Report SlippyBlue December 16, 2017 5:49 PM GMT
It's amazing what a game of football can do for your joie de vivre ! Grin
Well, I'm not getting carried away with things just yet but an away win at Leicester in such convincing fashion is rather splendid indeed for the Selhurst faithful and the confidence in the squad must be sky high and huge kudos to Roy for taking on what looked to be a thankless task and turning the club around.
The Dragon, todays result is probably not exactly how you thought things would pan out but the fat lady is nowhere near close to warming up but that bottle of Bollinger is getting ever closer to finding a loving home in sarf London Happy Roll on Swansea next Saturday, who really do look doomed to go down, another 3 points there and we will really be cooking on gas for sure.
Report prepared83 December 16, 2017 6:05 PM GMT
Your thoughts on benteke slippy? Saw he took loads of stick from palace fans last week but we loved him at villa?
Fans overall view of him?
Report The Dragon December 16, 2017 6:45 PM GMT
hey SB happy to send you  bollinger if you survive but i reckon thees a few twists in this tail !!
Report The Dragon December 16, 2017 6:45 PM GMT
hey SB happy to send you  bollinger if you survive but i reckon thees a few twists in this tail !!
Report SlippyBlue December 16, 2017 7:05 PM GMT
There most definitely will be T.D. that's a given!

Prepared 83, I think it's fair to say that of all the people I know that support Palace the majority think he is an absolute waste of space and want rid of him. That was his first goal of the season and he got booked for the 5th time so will miss the Swansea match so that will mean Sako will start I would have thought. (2 goals in the last 2 games). That penalty miss against Bournemouth still smarts very badly with the masses, he should never have taken it and I just hope those 2 lost points don't come back to haunt us later in the season when it gets down to the nitty gritty.
Report SlippyBlue December 16, 2017 10:55 PM GMT
Palace on MOTD now Happy
Report SlippyBlue December 16, 2017 10:58 PM GMT
Zaha is an absolute diamondLove
Report SlippyBlue December 16, 2017 11:03 PM GMT
Brilliant goal by Sako, COYP.
Report holmesdale1 December 17, 2017 12:12 PM GMT
He really is a star Slippy.
Yet still there are so called experts citing the myth that he has no end product.
We really are lucky to have him.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 17, 2017 12:22 PM GMT
Dragon... Any chance you can start a City Will Win The League thread ? Maybe give the other end of the table a bit of excitement over Xmas, thanks in advance.
Report SlippyBlue December 17, 2017 8:15 PM GMT
Palace now 5.7 to lay for small change, 3 points against Swansea and that will be nearer 9.0 I would have thought. West Ham have got themselves out of the frontline dog fight in recent weeks but my second team is Newcastle and I never miss a fixture against them as I have mates up there and in Gateshead but I'm starting to worry that they are now very vulnerable and have got some tough matches coming up, I'd hate to see them go down again.

To me Swansea are pretty much gonners, West Brom need to find some points from somewhere sharpish but it's hard to see where they will come from as things stand. Those two sides are the obvious choice now to go down and I make it out of Newcastle or Brighton for the other side to get the chop, I just hope it's not Newcastle. Brighton would be very sweet for us of course!

To be relegated.
---------------------------
Swansea
West Brom
Brighton.
Report mafeking December 17, 2017 8:50 PM GMT
think brighton defend too well to go down. they'll concede 0 or 1 against the lesser sides enough times to win games
Report SlippyBlue December 17, 2017 10:33 PM GMT
Fair point mafeking, I just don't them having the fire power to win the crucial matches personally to be honest with you. Watford and Chelsea next for the Seagulls, I don't see much joy for them out of those 2 games, a point maybe.
Report Capt__F December 17, 2017 11:50 PM GMT
to me when in a fight

don't give opp too much chance

feck em

Palace stay up

Benteke come good he an animal
Report SlippyBlue December 18, 2017 9:41 PM GMT
I completely disagree with respect to you Capt_F, nobody I know want Benteke in the team. 1 goal in the league all season, Zaha is the our talisman, he is the heartbeat of our club and Speroni back in goal, Palace men both of them through and through. Yes we will stay up but it is despite Benteke not because of him. Just my opinion of course and that of all the Selhurst faithful that I know. Swansea losing 3-1 to Everton at the minute, they are gonners imo. We have them away on Saturday, I fully expect us to get the three points. That's my take on things anyway.

COYP.
Report Petruchio December 19, 2017 11:44 AM GMT
I hear what you say, Slippy, but I'm with Capt.F (that's if I understand him correctly, because he seems to write in Klingon).  When you're looking to avoid relegation with a modestly-talented squad, the biggest single requirement is to BLEND the resources you have in the most efficient way possible.  Allardyce understands that, and I believe that Roy does too.  When Pardew bought Benteke (Aug.2016) I was entirely in favour because I thought he would complement the then Palace set-up. Today, I still think that.

No doubt Benteke is a charmless and unlovable git (I've spent two longish spells of my life in Belgium, one during national service and one on the fringes of an EU delegation in Brussels), and it's rare to find a Belgian who isn't one or both.  But - and this is the key - you won't get the best from Zaha if Benteke isn't there; I'd say the second goal against Leicester was a perfect demonstration of that - would it have happened with (say) Gayle in the Benteke role ?  Obviously it's difficult to forgive the penalty thing, and it will cast a shadow over anything he ever achieves at Selhurst; nevertheless, I want him in the side, and it's my firm belief that, come next May,
we'll all be (grudgingly) acknowledging his contribution.
Report The Dragon December 20, 2017 8:56 AM GMT
13/8 away at swansea on saturday not sure if that is a good price or not?? maybe help pay for my bottle of bollinger!! LOL!!!
Report SlippyBlue December 22, 2017 9:28 PM GMT
T.D. a lay of Swansea is my punt for tomorrow afternoon, I really cannot see them getting 3 points against us at all.

COYP Happy
Report The Dragon December 22, 2017 9:55 PM GMT
hi sb i think you will win and have done them in a double with west ham. will pay for the bollinger!!!
Report SlippyBlue December 22, 2017 10:04 PM GMT
I hope that punt comes in mate.Wink
Report The Dragon December 23, 2017 11:19 AM GMT
cheers!!!!! Have agreat Christmas!!
Report aberdonia December 23, 2017 1:46 PM GMT
Put £1600 on Palace to win today, my last bet on palace was £1500 to win at Brighton - 0 -0.

Fancy them to beat a neat and tidy,but no cutting edge swansea comfortably.
Report SlippyBlue December 23, 2017 5:30 PM GMT
A disappointing afternoon really, got my lay of Swansea up but after us taking the lead I fully expected Palace to hold on.
Meery Christmas to you and yours as well T.D. Have a good one Sir Happy
Report The Dragon December 23, 2017 6:01 PM GMT
ditto sb all the best m8
Report The Dragon December 28, 2017 8:37 PM GMT
bollinger n hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report stu December 31, 2017 3:58 PM GMT
Not looking good for the 'cert' prediction when they almost beat the apparently unbeatable City (overrated though they are).

Think the forum curse for a cert selection is at work here now, sorry Dragon.
Report SlippyBlue December 31, 2017 4:58 PM GMT
That's 2 injury time penalties we have missed recently that would have been wins. 4 points thrown away which is hugely disappointing but having said that we played very well today and fully deserved a draw.
Report cpfc4me December 31, 2017 10:02 PM GMT
I suspect I'm not the only Palace fan looking at the table and adding in the "what-if" points that would have us in 12th place and pushing for a Europa League place.
Report FOYLESWAR January 1, 2018 9:14 AM GMT
cpfc4me  6-8 weeks ago it was looking like the championship was calling now it could be the europa league ,whoda thought it eh , 2 months ago youd have given yer right arm for where they are now !its what makes the sport so enticing ! the uncertainty !  my sons a palace fan and 5/6 weeks ago he had the hump every saturday night ,now he is buzzing, totaly different mood in him ,take it and enjoy the ride while they are flying good luck may it continue .
Report The Dragon January 1, 2018 9:19 AM GMT
its very tight at the bottom and anything can happen in the forthcoming months . Defensive injuries for palace are a worry and they are definatley in for a long struggle against relegation
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 1, 2018 11:57 AM GMT
play my team next ( southampton ) this is a real 6 pointer.

hopefully the vvd transfer can settle the squad and a couple of good transfer deals will keep us up and regroup for next season

preferably with a different manager.
Report cpfc4me January 1, 2018 11:10 PM GMT
@Foyleswar: Your son has good taste. We may not win too many trophies, but that just makes the good times all the more special.

@The Dragon: We have a thin squad. There's still a .185 probability of relegation, but with the market currently expecting us to finish 12th, I expect some money to be spent in the January window to secure a sixth consecutive season in the PL.

@Glasgowcalling: You're certainly down there for now, but market expects you to finish 10th. i think you'll be ok even after your beating tomorrow Happy
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 1, 2018 11:28 PM GMT
cpfc, is this MARKET you speak of ever wrong. ??  still plenty of twists and turns to come yet in the relegation battle.

perm any 3 from 10 imo, still wide open.
Report cpfc4me January 2, 2018 4:19 PM GMT
I'd say the PL markets are as accurate as any out there. Any wrong prices would soon be backed or layed into correctness.

Of course there will be "twists and turns" between now and the end of the season, but it does look like Swansea City and any two from nine at the moment.
Report The Dragon January 2, 2018 5:48 PM GMT
palace look big at 3/1 at Soton tonight and a small investment may help pay for the bollinger for slippy LOL!!!
Report SlippyBlue January 2, 2018 6:11 PM GMT
Yes I agree with you T.D. @ 4.0 Palace are well worth a punt tonight, 3 points would be most welcome indeed!
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 2, 2018 9:26 PM GMT
Woy is weaving his magic.
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 2, 2018 10:13 PM GMT
well done slippy, cant say i was that surprised as SAINTS are in freefall atm, the only saving grace is a few decent deals

with the vvd transfer fee, talk of dembele, sturridge, walcot, any of which can only help keep us up.
Report SlippyBlue January 2, 2018 10:30 PM GMT
Altogether now.."And I'm feeling glad all over, so glad you're mine". Grin

I think Southampton will be OK GLASGOW, Swansea have to be gonners and West Brom are the obvious choice to follow them so that leaves several sides facing one place for the chop. A huge win for West Ham tonight and I can't realistically see them going down. Brighton or Stoke are bang in the firing line I would have thought as things stand but lots of drama to come of course and it's a very, for want of a better word, enthralling relegation dogfight and far more exciting and compelling than what is happening at the top of the table !

The Dragon, Palace out to 8.0 now and we are at home to Burnley next and I'll suggest we will pick up another win which, God willing, is going to start making us hugely unlikely to be involved in a late season dog fight and you have to doff your cap to Roy Hodgson for the amazing job he has done at Selhurst Park. Anyhoo, 3 points tonight and I backed them as I hope you did as well so double celebrations Laugh

COYP Happy
Report haywarj January 3, 2018 1:26 AM GMT
Roy is one great manager he knows the game . It's a pity Liverpool did  not give him a chance, The players were not playing for him ,they wanted king Kenny in and we know happened after.
Report The Dragon January 3, 2018 11:16 AM GMT
yes SB i backed them at 3/1 so your bollinger is duly covered!!!

Cant agree Roy is a great manger abject failure at the Highest level with both Liverpool and England with whom he was dire.

Fair play he has done well at place and i wish him well he is a very decent bloke.

i think wba and swans are in big trouble with last spot still wide open
Report dlarssonf January 3, 2018 11:21 AM GMT
Every manager has been dire at England because they don't have any footballers.  I would give up calling any manager poor after starting a thread like this and giving it the big I am
Report The Dragon January 3, 2018 11:32 AM GMT
what you on about dlarssonf big i am ffs just posted what i thought at the time and as i said he has done well at palace so far flaty to him!!!
Report dlarssonf January 3, 2018 11:35 AM GMT
The Dragon    08 Nov 17 22:26 
wake up and smell the coffee guys 4 goals all season 22 against not a great deal odf optoimism there and now you have roy... trust me i as a liverpool fan know what thats like. trust me your doomed!!

just one of your numerous posts on the first page - trust you like you are some kind of Genius ffs - even the legendary John O'Dywer wasn't this badLaughLaugh
Report The Dragon January 3, 2018 11:55 AM GMT
well lets hope no one followed me in then ..... having said that its never over until the fat lady sings and there is still a lot of football to be played
Report dlarssonf January 3, 2018 11:58 AM GMT
That is very true!!!
Report The Dragon January 12, 2018 7:32 PM GMT
seeem overpriced v burnley tomorrow even money looking like a decent lay bet
Report SlippyBlue January 13, 2018 10:52 AM GMT
Good morning The Dragon, I really fancy us to beat Burnley today and have had a decent punt at the odds against. 3 points today and that will put us in a very strong position for the rest of the season and safety beckons.COYP Happy
Report SlippyBlue January 13, 2018 4:00 PM GMT
1-0 up at half time, we could have easily have had another goal and Palace are by far the better side. I just hope and pray we can bag the 3 points.
Report The Dragon January 13, 2018 5:27 PM GMT
vwd sb looking pretty damn good now for you
Report SlippyBlue January 13, 2018 6:08 PM GMT
Thank you The Dragon Happy, yes we seem to be sitting pretty right now and I did have a nice punt on our lads today, so happy days. That was a huge win for West Brom against Brighton and gives them at least a glimmer of hope. I can't say the same about Brighton who have got two very tough games coming up against Chelsea and Southampton and they must be bang in the dogfight and I've backed them to go down.
Huge kudos must go to Roy Hodgson for turning the club around and you'd have to say that the squad is buoyant with confidence and we are pretty much safe I would have thought now.
Report The Dragon January 20, 2018 3:15 PM GMT
3-0 down in 18 mins!!!!
Report The Dragon January 20, 2018 3:25 PM GMT
4-0
Report SlippyBlue January 20, 2018 3:32 PM GMT
I backed the draw, Laugh Cry Cry
Bloody hell, complete and utter carnage in the first half hour.
Report The Dragon January 20, 2018 3:33 PM GMT
who needs sanchez
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now