Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
18 Sep 17 13:13
| Topic/replies: 12,192 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
was this decided in a some smoke filled hotel room,or has madam Nora the fortune teller being looking into her crystal ball,all I know is that this thread will go on and on and on,until next May and then you will all say"how did Brass know that in September 2017?"so get on now and get on big,because there is no smoke without fire.Cool
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Leeds United to win the F.A. cup.
Show More
Report Crisp77 September 18, 2017 1:33 PM BST
https://youtu.be/dI7M4Om2ITw?t=32s
Report brassneck October 6, 2017 10:41 PM BST
ho ho ho,the hotel room was full again last night and its still Leeds,and then again perhaps it is smoke without fire.
(Smoke without fire?has this ever happened ?)Cool
Report The Dragon October 6, 2017 10:44 PM BST
150/1 my fivers on and hoping for a run and some funLaugh
Report brassneck October 6, 2017 10:47 PM BST
All the fat cats on the forum are smoking cigars.CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool
Report brassneck October 6, 2017 10:54 PM BST
Where is the mover,? Mover if you are about, how about a photo of a big fat cat smoking a cigar,to brighten up the forum.LaughLaugh
Report themover October 6, 2017 11:00 PM BST
Report brassneck October 6, 2017 11:02 PM BST
ShockedShockedShockedShockedLaughLaughLaughLaughthanks mate.
Report trilby22 October 6, 2017 11:07 PM BST
I'm in for a 2er @ 119/1

Report betting_masta October 6, 2017 11:32 PM BST
this thread was brought to you by the 1970s
Report trilby22 October 7, 2017 8:06 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiGCaboeIC8
Report brassneck October 7, 2017 8:38 AM BST
Anyone backing leeds are expected to dress well before placing the bet.
bell bottoms and flowered  shirt Laugh
Report brassneck January 7, 2018 12:23 PM GMT
ttt
Report jollyswagman January 7, 2018 12:28 PM GMT
i always smile when i read your posts brassy, good on you Grin
Report brassneck January 7, 2018 12:42 PM GMT
dont underestimate this thread,in the early 1960's brass went to sleep and had a clear vision of a man with big strong arms kneeling on the moon .Laugh
Report roache January 7, 2018 1:48 PM GMT
Taking the piss Christensen 10 changes since the last match when the next match is a week away,put your strongest team out then we might actually beat Newport,at the moment we will be lucky to hold out for a draw and yet another match in a replay that i am sure was not wanted.
Report roache January 7, 2018 1:49 PM GMT
Job done 2-1 Newport
Report roache January 7, 2018 1:54 PM GMT
When will these clowns learn exactly the same as last season Sutton United,the will of the supporters is to try and progress in the FA cup not put out our 2nd team and exit the cup then when the more so called important game comes around being 1 of 46 championship games we actually go and lose it anyway.
Report roache January 7, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
Well done Newport County thoroughly deserved and regarding Leeds it is about time the consideration and will of the fans is taken on board.
Report brassneck January 7, 2018 1:58 PM GMT
"houston, we seem to be having a problem"CryCryCryCryCry
Report lybertyne January 7, 2018 1:59 PM GMT
Epic thread.
Report brassneck January 7, 2018 1:59 PM GMT
Laugh
Report johnizere January 7, 2018 1:59 PM GMT
Match was on BBC Wales... Newport wanted to win, Leeds expected to win, that was the difference.
Good game in all fairness, could have gone either way.
Report alun2005 January 7, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
How is the smart  money looking on this bet please?   Should be double our steaks?
Report GRANTCKING January 7, 2018 2:36 PM GMT
Cry
Report themover January 7, 2018 2:46 PM GMT
Report the artful dodger January 7, 2018 2:58 PM GMT
A disgrace...Histon, Sutton and now Newport beating Leeds Utd reserves, it's the FA cup and it might surprise the powers that be at Elland Road that the fans might actually like their team to have a real chance of progressing. A long drive home for the travelling fans and they've seen a shambles. Serve Leeds right if Newport get Man Utd or Man City at home.
Report roache January 7, 2018 3:10 PM GMT
Blimey i forgot about Histon,thats just made me even angrier,what is the point of football if we a top half championship side do not care about the FA cup,i place the blame with the manager as is it really a shock Newport beating Leeds reserves as i don't think it is,when i saw the team i believed Newport could easily win and they did fair and square they were the better team.
Report Johnny_Mustang January 7, 2018 3:42 PM GMT
Leeds are absolute filth. A JOYOUS day for football.
Report stu January 7, 2018 3:50 PM GMT
Newport County - they could have at least lost to an English league 2 side! Laugh
Report lybertyne January 7, 2018 4:13 PM GMT
I remember when Leeds were playing Champions' League knockout games.
Report JC1326 January 7, 2018 5:22 PM GMT

Jan 7, 2018 -- 2:46PM, themover wrote:

Laugh

Tbf to Brass, he placed his bet without knowing the Leeds manager would behave like a, well, prize plum

Report ph. January 7, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
no doubt he had a saver on Arsenal.....
Report brassneck January 7, 2018 6:52 PM GMT
message to all fans and supporters.THERE SEEMS TO BE A VIRUS IN THE BRASSNECK STABLE AT THE MOMENT.please be aware that the brassneck company will work through the night to correct
this fault.Brass is in his bed with a hot water bottle at the moment Laugh but sends the following message to all his fans and supporters.
"relax fans,i will be back with loads of winners very soon ,the virus will clear up and i shall return as the number 1 tipster shortly "BRASS.
Report sageform January 7, 2018 8:32 PM GMT
Didn't manage to see the Wenger reaction to this afternoon. Who was to blame this time?
Report brassneck January 8, 2018 1:47 PM GMT
i was thinking that perhaps mr wenger kept an ace up his sleeve.While all the other teams pile up on fixtures,champs league,premier league,fa cup,and replays mr wenger will be able to sit back in his rocking chair now and play his strongest team to glide into the top four and win the europa league ,while the the other teams scramble to field a full team of fit players every three or four daysCool
remember winning the fa cup gives you entry into the europa league and the gunners are already in it,as a safety valve for entry into the champions league.
Wenger is no dozer.
Report jon b January 8, 2018 8:15 PM GMT
Yep our famous manager has the game by the balls, his thinking is so far ahead of the game no one can see it. He rests our loyal super players so they can be as fit and healthy for their new clubs next season, he also sees the massive gap between City and the rest and knows that 2nd spot isn,t a million miles away and all the other candidates will be pushing hard for C/L glory and we can catch them on the blind side, only Arsene will be caring about a top 4 finish atm until the others get knocked out of that comp and by then it could be to late, very clever man is Arsene, he needs another couple of years extension, he is so far ahead of the game.
Report brassneck January 8, 2018 8:26 PM GMT
And he still left room to win the league cup also ,so two cups and 2nd in the premier league sounds ok,and we all know that when the mighty gunners A team hit the ground running nobody can live with them,so all is rosy at the emerates,in fact there was a rainbow over the stadium this morning,could it be a pot of gold to buy lionel Messi who has a life long dream of one day playing for the mighty Arsenal.Cool
Report jon b January 8, 2018 11:41 PM GMT
Now I'm convinced you,re a little bit mad Brass,Grin Messi is being swapped for Harry Kane
Report the artful dodger January 9, 2018 8:35 AM GMT
And as for Sunday's Leeds fiasco, it would have been Tottenham at home in round 4, a massive game, guaranteed sell out and a very high profile weekend for them. Instead the players can have (another) well earned rest. Well done Leeds management!!!!!!!!!
Report roache January 13, 2018 5:08 PM GMT
Congratulations Thomas Christiansen it was well worth sacrificing the FA cup and resting virtually every 1st team player,remind me how we got on today against Ipswich ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now