Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
06 Aug 17 11:38
| Topic/replies: 8,809 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Imagine going shopping on the week before Christmas and you have 15 grand in your back pocket."now that sounds nice you have to agree"
So this is how you get it.
1= get a notebook and pen and a 10 quid note.
2= select a winner on the football @ 1/2  each week (18 weeks) between now and 22 December 2017.Roll up the 10 quid each week on your selections and you will have 15 grand.
3= you have a full week(7 days) to select each winner and all you need is 18 winners
4= happy Christmas.Laugh
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View 15 grand for you for Christmas.
Show More
Report betting_masta August 15, 2017 12:26 AM BST

Aug 14, 2017 -- 6:26PM, gibmark wrote:

you were right betting masta

i'm always right Grin

Report betting_masta August 15, 2017 12:29 AM BST
no look i am not that arrogant i have just been there and done that with every team you can think of in football. i've lost and won and i know the sort of bets which are better than others. backing at 1.22 will almost always lead you to be poor.  i am looking for 1.50 shots that i think should be 1.33 so even i am looking to get value. this thread is about x bets at 1.50 so I am sticking with that method. I actually expect to fail again because that is the game but I will obviously try not to. i can advise you guys but i know that humans will do what they want to do anyway so all i can say is just do your own thing :lol
Report betting_masta August 15, 2017 12:31 AM BST
another good example, ecu d1. emelec are 1.25. they shouldn't be that price. ok they will most likely win but they've also drawn 11 times this season and this league is renowned for draws. ok they might win 5-0 but it could also finish 0-0/1-1 so i don't back a team like this at 1.25. it's just not worth the risk/reward. i could get as similar a good bet double the price and draw no bet which has built-in upsides for me. just no point betting at such low odds.
Report betting_masta August 15, 2017 12:35 AM BST
here's a very simple tip for you: if you are looking for a football team TO WIN, at least make sure they won their previous match. it might seem straightforward but it will make a big difference. a team which wins stays winning. draws turn into another draw, etc. it's a thing to bear in mind.
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 12:55 AM BST
hi Masta,great posts an a lot of sense.
A guy once said to me if I want to win money to back the team on top of the division every week.
I said what if united lose a few games (united were on top at the time and I was thinking of THEM)
so he says to me,"i did not tell you to back united every week I told you to back the team at the top,and if a team starts to lose they will not be on top for too long"
this story sort of agree's with your point of making sure the team you back has won their last match.
But you made some valid points in you posts Masta and very well put across,i put your advice in my note book.
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 12:55 AM BST
betting masta , it was a bit of fun for pennies , on this thread in one week I made 17 selections , 14 won , 3 lost , that's 82% strike rate , fortunately my staking plan with my bets aren't as risky as Brassnecks all in or die approach ..so I made I few bob this week .......and as for low odds , my daily bread and butter , which I admit is boring has average of 1.05 ......like I said boring ..that's why this was a amusing distraction ...thanks for the advice though ..good luck with your bets
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 1:06 AM BST
Gib I have an idea for you.because of your strike rate.GET a tenner roll it up to 50 and withdraw.Then start again.then get a second tenner roll it up to 50 and withdraw.then start again.And so on.
even if you lose the odd bet with your skill and judgment the 50's would go flying into the bank while you would lose the odd 10 quid.
but with that strike rate you are on your way.Have a cup of tea and think about it.Grin
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 1:12 AM BST
its not too different to what I m already doing Brass ....I stake % of my bank , so if I m winning stake increases ....winnings get bigger , lose , start again , if I lose stake  decreases , so if I m losing I lose less ...
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 1:23 AM BST
if you keep that strike rate up you will make it big.very well done indeed.
I know we all say it but if I cut out the automatic bets and the casual bets I make and just focus on the area's I am good at I would make this game pay better.
I truly believe that if a guy spent an hour focusing each day on what he is doing his profits would increase ten fold.
gambling is a difficult profession to get rich but it can be done provided you focus on your gambling and treat it as a business.
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 1:34 AM BST
Brass , I totally agree about time issue ...most people are too busy earning a living to earn any money , what I mean by that , is that I agree with you , you need to put time and effort into something ,normally to make it work or work well ....and I agree about the pots , pots of money , I find it manageable if it separated , not chucked in altogether , pot for spec foot accs , pot for main earner , pot for Brassnecks Christmas drink bet etc .....how many days have you thought you had done well on main selections , only to add up the loose / causal bets , nibble away off winnings
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 1:43 AM BST
one more thing , targets are vital for me ....if its 100 steps to the top of the hill , it might seem daunting how am I going to get to the top .....write down the 100 steps ....now ..concentrate on step 1 , small steps ..after a few , the progress gives you confidence summit can be reached ...sorry if that's a bit deep ..lol..didn't mean to be ....anyway , that's why I liked your 18 step to 15k ...only I think 18 is too many without safety rope , ..a mountaineer puts in a securing hook every so feet , so if they fall , they only fall a bit , not all the way
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 2:00 AM BST
anyway that's enough bs ...I m off to sleep to dream about reaching the top of the mountain ,..good night
Report betting_masta August 15, 2017 2:02 AM BST
there's another result for the bookies, santos 0-0 fluminense. these players aren't playing for us
good luck gibmark if you are making profit at this game then the very best of luck to you - my posts aren't meant for you specifically they are meant for anyone reading this thread wondering what it's all about. it's just not as easy as every day finding odds-on winners. football is multi layered there's so much going on. you look at team A vs team B and it's like they are just 1 men playing but it's not, it's 11 men, then the referee, the crowd, etc. it's not as easy as "Oh that team has won 6 in a row at home and that team is bad away therefore the home team must win." it doesn't work like that. I don't know where I am going with this. I have no bets at the moment perhaps that's why Grin benfica won 1-0 away but a 92nd minute winner. a win is a win but i'm glad i stayed away. the point about being able to stake £10,000 is what this thread is about because that is another thing entirely. i am not going to pretend i have ever placed that much on a bet so it is unknown territory for me. i am having trouble with just a £100 bank now finding a bet i want to put that much on. dont get me wrong I have placed a couple of hundred pound bets on football teams before but this is different now as I want to show it can be done.
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 2:19 AM BST
imo staking plan is key , someone who doesn't understand footie can make money with right staking plan , knowing your footie just gives you better edge ...18 in a row @ 1.5 , =1500/1 shot , just about impossible , read mountaineer analogy above message
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 9:50 AM BST
i ve never worked out  my strike rate before , 82% seems high , so Brass if its ok to use this thread , instead of posting teams and bets £10-15k I will indulge and post selections and track strike rate
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 9:52 AM BST
so 14/17 82% strike rate , ..sorry for over timing , but I did Benfica 15/18 , 33.3 strike rate
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 9:53 AM BST
bet 19 middlesboro 1.48
Report gut feeling August 15, 2017 10:27 AM BST
Bet3 Dunfermline win odds 1.53 £22.89 on.
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 10:59 AM BST
*sorry typo , should read 83.33% strike rate
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 1:24 PM BST
The thing about it is Gib that as you say" we need a safety rope",because the 18 steps up the mountain is a tall order,and we are trying to scale Everest.Laugh
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 1:42 PM BST
My point is that if you only have one mountaineer trying to climb Mount Everest with no safety robe he is more that likely to die on the journey.But if you had 20 0r 30 mountaineers all climbing there is a great chance that one mountaineer may reach the summit .
AND WE ONLY NEED ONE TO SUCCEED ,who knows perhaps a few could reach the top.And as long as you have two still climbing they can help each other.But the most important thing is that you believe that you will reach the top.IT CAN BE DONE.plan your journey.and focus on base camp.Then focus on camp two,and so on, but you must rest in between camps.and if you set out with 20-30 mountaineers one will stand on the top.Laugh
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 1:58 PM BST
lol..Brass you do make me laugh ...with your attitude I think you must of been a www1 general , ..ill try again ...we are in the trenches and want to gain ground , ..your 18 step with many some will survive , is lets all go over the top charge the machine guns , most will die , but a few MIGHT make it ! .....or is it more sensible to try to get as many men safe to the other side without dying ..your idea to me lately makes more sense , try to get run of 5 , bank last to 2 wins , start step 3 , go 5 more , bank 2 ..when you get loser , restart a t beginning of last step , so
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 2:00 PM BST
so for example .
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 2:01 PM BST
step 1 , 5 wins , bank last two winnings , step 2 restart at step 3 level , 5 more wins , etc etc
Report grumpyjim August 15, 2017 6:05 PM BST
my wager is up ot 34 . from 10  .....
2 wins ..  the hardest games as it turned  out both 1.0   results .. yet i dismissed  much bigger scores . in favour of my two selections on SATURDAY .. 
teams  ...EVERTON  AND MIDDLESBOROUGH ..   NOW LOOKING FOR NEXT STEP ..   Patience is the name of this game .. not sure how will feel having 10k on to get to 15 k ..
AGAIN ITS A PITTANCE TO START WITH ..   price of four cups of coffee ..??     Fancied   Real Madrid .. as think they  are the strongest team about at the moment..   but 1 ..to 2 .. TARGET FOR 18 ..  correct .. seems to . very difficult .. . SOME GUT INSTINCT ..   .  to enhance .. the job and a split to more climbers .. with one good shout about say .. 7 to 4 ..   9 to 4 .. adding to the numbers game ..   take a profit  as a one to 2 .. shot .. off a good winner .and more climbers to top ..   lets face fact to get a four five timer up ..is dire for most of us .    it comes to 10K  ON  then be looking for one just short of winning line .. 5 lengths in front .. or footie team at 2 to 7 .. or worse . ?? food for thought .. Sitting TIGHT till weekend with more to study ..
Report Mc Moonbeam August 15, 2017 6:34 PM BST
Brass i like the idea of the thread , some good bits of advice & it does instill Discipline (which is key) but think you need to re-jig it slightly as it's doomed to failure. your sights are too high from a £10 balance & 10k is a nice goal

It doesn't really matter what you start with as long as it's sensibly low as you can always withdraw (starting balance) as you're accumulating , the real test obv comes later on when you're into the heavy hundreds/thousands. getting it rolling is the main thing!

I'll start my own but will use any prices, as it all accumulates , a winner is a winner Cool
Report fool proof August 15, 2017 7:12 PM BST
Bet 3 Hartlepool 1/2 stake 22.13
Report Mc Moonbeam August 15, 2017 7:31 PM BST
Bet 1 Middlesbrough/ Burton £35 @ 1.47
Report skygreenzone August 15, 2017 7:37 PM BST
bet 1 hoffenheim liverpool both to score £12300 @ 1.69 and i'm there already.
Report skygreenzone August 15, 2017 7:38 PM BST
Sorry thats just for 20000 forgot how to count no wonder i keep losing.
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 7:45 PM BST
Yes moonbeam,you are correct ,the reason I picked a tenner and 15 grand was I need 15 grand for Christmas and all I have is ten quidLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
But seriously "I was thinking 15 grand for Christmas would be nice,18 weeks =18 bets@ 1/2 ,bob your uncle ,no problem ,one 1/2 a week ,anyone could pick that.Grinuntil they try it.Cry
Report ocean0201 August 15, 2017 7:45 PM BST
Bet 1

15-Aug-17
19:43:57     Hoffenheim v Liverpool
Yes - Goal Scored in Both Halves?
Betfair Bet ID 1:99867920137 | Matched: 15-Aug-17 19:43:57     Back    1.72     100.00     --    72.00    Matched
Report Mc Moonbeam August 15, 2017 8:06 PM BST
some of us are already Pro's skygreen ..

I run other systems like correct scores & have Midds 1-0 2-0

this type of system tends to interfere as when it's 60+ minutes 0-0 you want to ditch the sytstem bet for cash back

though some games i have no view on apart from Home win so we'll see how it goes Happy
Report Mc Moonbeam August 15, 2017 8:09 PM BST
Ooop... a goal
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 9:00 PM BST
bet 19 M`boro greened out 56 min @1.17
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 9:02 PM BST
after bet 19 16/19 , strike rate 84.2% ,
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 9:04 PM BST
2-0 3min later ..doh ! ..cost me a packet
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 9:10 PM BST
wasn't a packet ....but still gutted ..oh well , winner is winner
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 9:39 PM BST
The assault on Everest is warming up,a few guys climbing well.LaughQuestion is who will be first to reach the top.
Report gut feeling August 15, 2017 9:42 PM BST
Bet3 lands £34.41 on to the next one.
Report Mc Moonbeam August 15, 2017 9:46 PM BST
all in a days work Boss!

though i'm ordering one of them Berghaus Hats Happy
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 9:50 PM BST
bet20 tomorrow , j-league 2 , **** Okagama @2.0-2.12
Report ocean0201 August 15, 2017 9:52 PM BST

Aug 15, 2017 -- 7:45PM, ocean0201 wrote:

Bet 115-Aug-1719:43:57     Hoffenheim v LiverpoolYes - Goal Scored in Both Halves?Betfair Bet ID 1:99867920137 | Matched: 15-Aug-17 19:43:57     Back    1.72     100.00     --    72.00    Matched

Bet 1 won, Bet 2 tomorrow night

Report gut feeling August 15, 2017 9:55 PM BST
Gib bet 20 which bet are you truly on if you get my drift for the thread iam getting lost here.
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 10:05 PM BST
gut feeling , you may have missed it on thread , I did up to bet 9 before I lost , lost again , then another run of 7 before losing again , all on this thread ,  decided 18 on trot is impossible , so now doing runs of 5 , banking winnings , doing 5 again etc , as a matter of interest , wanted to know what my strike rate is , so indulging on this thread to record , so far bet 19 , , 16 winners , I admit , greened out a lot of times before the end , ..tonight I greened too early , but had to ask myself , would I bet my stake and green winning to win slither more at 56 min 1-0 , answer was no , so I did ..win is a win..well done tonight too
Report gut feeling August 15, 2017 10:43 PM BST
That's fair enough but if you get 9 you have only 9 to go you can do this forget about the number on the screen it's only a number. STICK this into your head. You can do it. 10 badger it's not to much to lose I will go all the way if iam lucky.
Report gut feeling August 15, 2017 10:52 PM BST
It's not impossible. It will be done. I am pretty sure of that.
Report gut feeling August 15, 2017 11:10 PM BST
What iam trying to say if you lose you lose back to the start this thread is £10 quid start no more coming on with big figure starts dosnt show how good you are OK rant over.
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 11:23 PM BST
I ve never worked out my strike rate , its an interesting exercise , sorry if it bothers you , please skip my messages if you like if you see my id name appear ....you telling me if you were on 10k you would gamble everything , do or die ...walk away with nothing ?..don't think so , in fact when you get to a grand it will be hard to gamble all .....its a bit of fun now , few more winners , sense will take over ..good luck with your bets
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 11:27 PM BST
the difference between 10 and 15 is only another 1/2.
ITS TIME TO SETTLE AND THINK ABOUT THIS.
Climbing Everest is a very tall order .point 1.one mountaineer has no chance of doing it  on his own unless he has prior knowledge of the climb.point 2.one slip and its sudden death.point 3.To get to the top its my guess you may need 20 mountaineers,and most of these will perish.point 4.preparing for a serious assault may be more expensive if a guy has 20 climbers in his team but should one climber reach the top the expense is very little.POINT 5.The twenty climbers would have to work as a team and go in rotation one step at a time.point 6.It can be done ,but not in a hurry,each stage sets its own challenges and losing a climber will weaken your team,and moving 20 climbers(mountaineers)from base camp to first camp takes a lot of time.
point 7.anyone setting out on this journey should not treat this challenge as fun,because if a team is ultra careful 5 or 6 of the same team could reach the top.point 8.IF you reach the top you don't have to worry about getting back down because you will be on cloud 9 and you can float down.point 9.you will have loads of new friends if you reach the top.10.good luck if you try it.
HappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappy
Report gibmark August 15, 2017 11:37 PM BST
Brass I enjoy most of your posts , but sorry this one makes little sense ...even if someone was luck enough to string 17 , that's 1000/1 btw , no one ...I mean no one is going to gamble all or nothing 10k on bet 18 ..in fact sense will kick in a lot earlier , to most a grand is a pressure punt ....which will be about bet 12
Report brassneck August 15, 2017 11:58 PM BST
Gip,anyone can get off the mountain any time he likes.there is no hard or fast rules.i picked 15 grand because there was 18 weeks to Christmas.i assure you if I reached 5000 meters I think I would come back down.Grin
BUT LISTEN TO THIS=if a guy starts off with 10 he has a choice to make it up to 15 quid.perhaps a guy is better to crawl to 15 taking loads of steps to get there.it is just a challenge I posted.
I will continue trying to get one bet a week for 18 weeks at 1/2 and review the situation each week as I go along.
Moonbeam said tonight anyone can try it with whatever stake he wishes to start with and stop when he likes.(I think he is correct,every one has their own price,so anyone can do whatever the like)but what will happen is that everyone will fall back on their old habits of gambling,it always happens.
In fact anyone can try it for free,just to see if it can be done.
But for me its 18 strikes ,one a week at 1/2 and of course I will review as I go along.
BUT I REALLY THINK I CAN DO IT.so come on shrewsbury and rochdale score for  Brass, 3 goals please, the Brass needs the cash.Laugh
Report brassneck August 16, 2017 12:02 AM BST
gib,sorry spelt your name wrong.
Report gibmark August 16, 2017 12:53 AM BST
would love to see it happen
Report gut feeling August 16, 2017 1:03 AM BST
Sorry gib don't mean it like that just stick with the thread 15 geeeeees lol.
Report Mc Moonbeam August 16, 2017 3:14 AM BST
Brass didn't mean to derail the thread but the reason i say that is i understand the value of compound interest

some have made it to £100 already.. if they'd started with £25 they'd be at £250.. so early value is being lost scrabbling at the foot of the mountain .. at £250 it becomes more real a lot sooner

need to draw the line somewhere though like £50 max

the fact of the matter is some guys just aren't good at handling money they're just not used to it .. Gib shows early warning signs laying off almost every bet (and don't split bets just wait for a winner) you just need to chill a bit till you hid the mid hundreds.. you're only risking £10

you'll also find most favs that take the lead go onto win .. the ones you have to worry about are like i said drawing at 60+ minutes Wink
Report gibmark August 16, 2017 9:29 AM BST
Moonbeam , I hear what you are saying and for what its worth agree with you , but I have like all you guys I m sure have lost wining bets too many times when I could green , thing is I m backing these teams with "seperate" money apart from the bet , ....last night I had £360 on M`boro at 56 min its 1-0 , they have only scored 1 goal each game this season so far , I wasn't watching game to gauge , so I had to ask myself this question , I could green for + £120 ...or could wait for max + £178 , so would I gamble at 56 min £480 for + £58 extra ?...answer was no = green up .I like this thread as punters are having to really concentrate on giving good selections .....good luck all
Report gut feeling August 16, 2017 10:04 AM BST
Bet4 Ayr win odds 1.54 £34.41 on.
Report gibmark August 16, 2017 10:13 AM BST
gut feeling , no offence taken ....thing is we can see where thread is going ..runs will finish for some , and the others that do well will need to ask themselves at bet 12 or so do I gamble a grand or so and say to themselves its only a tenner ?
Report gut feeling August 16, 2017 10:41 AM BST
yip you are totally right it will be a different ball game at bet 10 to 12 for us average Joe's my biggest ever bet has only been £100 pounds on so don't know how I will deal with it if fortunate to get there.lol.
Report gut feeling August 16, 2017 10:45 AM BST
oh and that £100 pounds I put on was on Kato star to win £47 pounds back yes I was pisst but I was lucky enough it came in.lol.
Report gibmark August 16, 2017 11:16 AM BST
winnings feels great , but losing large amounts , and understand that relative to person ..is the worst feeling ....I m not being negative , ...just hate the gut wrench losing loss .
Report brassneck August 16, 2017 12:15 PM BST
Right lads,this is the new idea,
1=get a note book and pen.
2=lodge 25 quid into some  gambling account.
3=write across the top of page one"assault on Everest"
4=17 steps =10 grand.
5=you start with a bank of 25 quid ,but you work with 10 quid and try to get 50% each stage.
6=it does not matter how you get from stage to stage you can do any kind of bet you care to do, take as long as you like but you have to get 50% profit each stage.
7=the extra 15 quid can be used for a back up plan if something goes wrong.
8=just focus on the first stage,turn 10 quid into 15 and the rest.(you can take a week to complete each stage ) but make sure you complete it.
9=it can be done
10=you will stand on the top of Everest on Christmas week with 10 grand profit.(but watch out for the snow blizzards"
11=respect this Mount Everest challenge ,its not easy but its worth it(10 grand)good luck to anyone who has a go,"no rules just get their,and I will see you all at the top on 22 nd December 2017.Cool
Report betting_masta August 16, 2017 1:55 PM BST
this is a second "probe"
bet 1. 10.00 ,  jerv to win (nor d2) and caracas (ven d1) both to win  , double @ 1.85
Report grumpyjim August 16, 2017 6:12 PM BST
bet 3 ..celtic 4to 9   34 quid . Stake .
Report betting_masta August 16, 2017 8:49 PM BST
celtic looking good you should be cashing there
------
bet 1 flopped there - was reaching for a bet when didnt really fancy it
Report grumpyjim August 16, 2017 9:11 PM BST
Really best to stay in ..  could topped up at better odds .. but for a tenner we will be standing still running on the spot ...
DISCIPLINE  THATS WHAT WE MOSTLY LACK ..  .. Very hard . but seen as a bit of a real challenge .. not planning to play tonight .. but thats part of discipline failing ... ??
Report betting_masta August 16, 2017 9:17 PM BST
i didnt mean cash out i just meant youre winning
only bet when there's a good bet at 1.50. simple. the best bettors dont bet all the time. the more you bet the more chance youve got of slipping
Report grumpyjim August 16, 2017 9:25 PM BST
support for celtic is enormous on a good night . slow start .and eased a bit very very cautious .. till the wet suites came off .. now very one sided .. only 15 to go ??
Report gut feeling August 16, 2017 9:43 PM BST
Bet4 lands £52.06 on to the next one.And get in there the Celtic well pleased the night.
Report ocean0201 August 16, 2017 9:50 PM BST
Bet 2

6-Aug-17
21:48:35     Real Madrid v Barcelona
The Draw - Half Time
Betfair Bet ID 1:99951802243 | Matched: 16-Aug-17 21:48:35     Lay    2.86     90.70     168.70     90.70    Matched
Report brassneck August 16, 2017 10:01 PM BST
The mood is good as everyone moves up from the bottom of mount Everest,it is important focus on the next stage only ,if you are on stage 3(33 quid) be disciplined and focus towards your next stage (as if you were really climbing Everest.one slip and its all over,
sometimes when it is easy and you breeze to the next stage ,confidence is high and that is when you slip,each stage deserves the utmost respect,remember there are only 17 stages and some guys are doing really great.so keep the good work up ,but be careful,and don't overrun your luck.have a break and have a cup of tea"you know you can do it if you are brave enough ,correction=YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.FULL STOP.Good luck to all. Grin
Report gut feeling August 16, 2017 10:10 PM BST
Wise words brass taken on board.
Report ocean0201 August 16, 2017 10:53 PM BST

Aug 16, 2017 -- 9:50PM, ocean0201 wrote:

Bet 26-Aug-1721:48:35     Real Madrid v BarcelonaThe Draw - Half TimeBetfair Bet ID 1:99951802243 | Matched: 16-Aug-17 21:48:35     Lay    2.86     90.70     168.70     90.70    Matched

Bet 2 won, started with 100, now at 255.. Bet 3 tomorrow..

Report grumpyjim August 16, 2017 10:56 PM BST
Real Madrid looking good for the next few months at least be a nap for me .. be little odds against after tonight .. ? like a mate who had dugs ,, he had money on till all the chalk disappeared ..  ..had a good few good yins in his day .  ??
Report ocean0201 August 16, 2017 11:34 PM BST
Bet 3

16-Aug-17
23:33:11     Real Madrid v Barcelona
Over 2.5 Goals - Over/Under 2.5 Goals
Betfair Bet ID 1:99955436180 | Matched: 16-Aug-17 23:33:19     Back    1.75     255.00     --     191.25     Matched
Report ocean0201 August 16, 2017 11:51 PM BST

Aug 16, 2017 -- 11:34PM, ocean0201 wrote:

Bet 316-Aug-1723:33:11     Real Madrid v BarcelonaOver 2.5 Goals - Over/Under 2.5 GoalsBetfair Bet ID 1:99955436180 | Matched: 16-Aug-17 23:33:19     Back    1.75     255.00     --     191.25     Matched

Challenge over Sad will try again

Report grumpyjim August 17, 2017 7:03 PM BST
bet 4 ...Everton 1to3 .. 48 gbp stake .
Report brassneck August 17, 2017 10:08 PM BST
well done G-JIM good call,now focus on the next stage.it can be done .good luck to you sir.
Report gut feeling August 18, 2017 12:59 AM BST
Well done grump.
Report betting_masta August 18, 2017 1:14 AM BST
bet 8. 99.93 on wiener neustadt (austria bundesliga) draw no bet vs wattens @ 1.40
Report betting_masta August 18, 2017 1:23 AM BST
bet 7 actually^^ there's quite a bit of value around tomorrow. looks like the bookmakers have got quite a few league games wrong
tips for tomorrow on here: https://tipstrr.com/ portfolio/ bettinggod
Report brassneck August 18, 2017 12:49 PM BST
Masta.you are doing great, and you have loads of time to reach the top of the mountain,alot of people will be watching today to see how Wiener get on, and are wishing you luck,remember the song Despacito it means slowly slowly ,keep focusing and leave nothing to chance,you have the skill and the judgement to do this,you can do it.Just seen that this thread has over 7000 views so people who don't post are still looking in.you have a serious amount of work done already and all the forumites are rooting for you.Good luck today on your next stage and remember your two best friends=Discipline and Focus,you can do it mate.Grinand Patience also says hello to you.Happy
Report G Hall August 18, 2017 1:11 PM BST
I started again guys didn't bother posting up to 36 at the moment got the last gasp goal in junior game in Columbia last night 94th minute perhaps my luck is in
Report brassneck August 18, 2017 1:19 PM BST
if we put a tenner on a horse and it is beat we forget about it within 5 minutes,but for some reason putting 10 on this challenge is great fun and you get good value for your #10.Who knows someone may walk away with 10 or 15 grand for Christmas.Grin
Report G Hall August 18, 2017 2:01 PM BST
Bet 4 over 1.5 Goals Mohun Bagan v Railway fc after 65 minutes with score 1-0 @ 1.53
Report G Hall August 18, 2017 2:03 PM BST
Sorry stake 36 @ 1.53 and fake suspend dammit.
Report G Hall August 18, 2017 2:13 PM BST
Boom Boom Boom 15K here we come
Report grumpyjim August 18, 2017 8:21 PM BST
ahead of the game I think .. early doors ..??   HIBS     1  TO   2          TO BEAT HAMILTON      BET   5  .. 64  ..QUID  ON ..  Only 14,906  to go .   this is a long slog ..
Report betting_masta August 18, 2017 9:13 PM BST
bet 7 is goooood! 2-1 winner. bank now stands at 145£. there's got to be one or two bets tomorrow - it is saturday of course! or maybe even a treble. i don't mind trebling up 3 1.50 winners if needs be. haven't looked yet but will soon. remember I have already banked out my stake so now I am playing with the bookies' money. let's do this!!
Report betting_masta August 18, 2017 9:14 PM BST
I like hibs a lot they're a very good side. they will probably go in the treble/accumulator for tomorrow. i am going to stick to tried and trusted teams this weekend, no singaporean second division. i want to get this challenge mastered.
Report betting_masta August 18, 2017 9:17 PM BST

Aug 18, 2017 -- 8:21PM, grumpyjim wrote:

ahead of the game I think .. early doors ..??

Report betting_masta August 18, 2017 9:18 PM BST
it is jim but remember with compounding before you know it the stakes will be BIG - especially if you keep on picking good teams
Report betting_masta August 18, 2017 9:19 PM BST

Aug 18, 2017 -- 12:49PM, brassneck wrote:

Masta.you are doing great, and you have loads of time to reach the top of the mountain,alot of people will be watching today to see how Wiener get on, and are wishing you luck,remember the song Despacito it means slowly slowly ,keep focusing and leave nothing to chance,you have the skill and the judgement to do this,you can do it.Just seen that this thread has over 7000 views so people who don't post are still looking in.you have a serious amount of work done already and all the forumites are rooting for you.Good luck today on your next stage and remember your two best friends=Discipline and Focus,you can do it mate.and Patience also says hello to you.

thanks brassneck. appreciate it. it's great to have a forum to bounce ideas off

Report gut feeling August 18, 2017 9:25 PM BST
Your doing well masta keep it going.
Report gut feeling August 18, 2017 9:32 PM BST
I had 2 games on mind today in play tps Finland the markets were suspended the whole game they won 3 nil and Monaco but watching it could not bring myself to back it. There's always tommorow.
Report grumpyjim August 18, 2017 10:32 PM BST
would normal ..teams ticked round sometimes only one player ........... he was missing ,,,,,,,,,, could bet against the side .. not so easy now ..??  MARGINS ARE SO TIGHT .NOW ..
Report gut feeling August 18, 2017 11:01 PM BST
Bet5  Bristol City draw no bet odds 1.51 £52.06 on.
Report betting_masta August 18, 2017 11:36 PM BST
tough day to execute. so much football on. considered both liverpool and hibernian.
splitting the bank into two bets:

bet 8. 70 on benfica/corinthians win double @ 1.70
bet 9. 75 on volgar astrakhan [rus FNL] draw no bet @ 1.47
Report betting_masta August 19, 2017 12:00 AM BST
all of these are decent odds-on bets for saturday: ausW - joondalup to beat perth glory youth, korea - jeonbuk 1.30. hertha draw no bet or double chance
*hibernian 1.45, darlington to beat telford 1.50, *benfica home to belenenses 1.20 , *Corinthians 1.45, sibir draw no bet or dc [rusd1],
kawasaki frontale draw no bet , volgar draw no bet , bristol city draw no bet
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now