Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
21 Mar 17 00:25
| Topic/replies: 7,460 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
Jake Humphrey‏Verified account @mrjakehumphrey  28m
More
Wenger has signed the 2-year offer from Arsenal...it's now a case of finding the right time to announce it says @Matt5cott

Laugh cue bedlam amongst Arsenal fans
Share |

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 26
By:
tobermory
When: 21 Mar 17 00:44
Cry
By:
themover
When: 21 Mar 17 01:09
By:
TheChaser
When: 21 Mar 17 01:24
By:
sofaking
When: 21 Mar 17 01:25
Excellent news. The correct outcome for all parties.
By:
TheChaser
When: 21 Mar 17 01:27
By:
akabula
When: 21 Mar 17 02:04
Waiting for the call.

By:
TheChaser
When: 21 Mar 17 03:53
By:
mega88
When: 21 Mar 17 07:29
By:
bigH
When: 21 Mar 17 08:55
By:
akabula
When: 21 Mar 17 08:56
By:
Johnny_Mustang
When: 21 Mar 17 09:42
By:
akabula
When: 21 Mar 17 10:03
Not happy at the news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXYZttxunPw
By:
grumpyjim
When: 21 Mar 17 10:21
ON TRACK TO BEAT .. SAF .  ??    the total rebuild of a stadium  ... puts him in pole position him being so young ..
as best ever ...  good chance he will be allowed to do it .. if only to show changing 3 ..4  5.. Managers a year just a time waster GOOD LUCK TO HIM ..
By:
1st time poster
When: 21 Mar 17 11:45
if arsenal would like to contact me i have an idea of how to announce the new contract,just in case there reading this,
an hour before kick off at the man city game get wenger to fly a gypsy moth plane over the ground with a banner saying ive signed, Laugh
By:
1st time poster
When: 21 Mar 17 11:47
followed by ian weright and charlie nicholas flying a banner saying FOOOOK OFF YOU LOSER,LaughLaugh
By:
jed.davison
When: 21 Mar 17 12:19
The rats will continue to eat each other. Splendid scenes.
By:
grumpyjim
When: 21 Mar 17 12:41
Brilliant if he signs for even longer ..2 years is too short at least  5    ..give him a fare chance to get on with his all foreign . johnnies .
By:
mega88
When: 21 Mar 17 13:04
By:
Coachbuster
When: 21 Mar 17 20:45
he shouldn't be bullied out of a job.

i would stay to be awkward if i were he
By:
Coachbuster
When: 21 Mar 17 20:49
fans DON'T own the club  nor any chattles or fixtures  belonging to the club  - they are simply customers of a business that employs staff .

Would you demand your local bank get rid of their manager because they didn't finish as the UK's highest performing bank  ?  Laugh
By:
Coachbuster
When: 21 Mar 17 20:50
Mnsr Wenger - dig your heals in  mon ami  Cool
By:
n88uk
When: 23 Mar 17 02:59
There seems a real media crusade how Wenger is going to reinvent himself. Surely people aren't going to fall for this lol?

It will be the same old, and their squad will almost certainly be weaker next season, as if Sanchez goes they will never replace him.
By:
mafeking
When: 23 Mar 17 04:23
take sanchez out and they'd be below the likes of west brom and stoke

they've burgled 3 or 4 wins they really shouldn't have had this season as well with diabolical reffing decisions
By:
betting_masta
When: 23 Mar 17 06:11

Mar 21, 2017 -- 8:45PM, Coachbuster wrote:

he shouldn't be bullied out of a job. i would stay to be awkward if i were he

if you truly love the club, which Wenger claims he does, then he'd do the right thing and step aside. his time's up. he's a 90s manager trying to manage in 2017.

By:
ghostlygunner
When: 23 Mar 17 10:37
the amount of spin coming out of the club while theres no time for the fans to respond due to the international break is sickening and cowardly but not unexpected

so lets slag ozil and sanchez off (our only 2 world class players and saleable assets more importantly)

whilst we spread warchest and spending spree stories through all out lackeys in the press , dont worry the masses will fall for the same bullshit they do every year Plain

despite 90 mio plus wasted this year in mustafi xhaka perez etc

but in reality we ll just have to keep all the **** we cant sell and buy second tier european prospects who real barca or even chelsea and city dont want

the torture goes on Cry
By:
jon b
When: 24 Mar 17 19:54
I'm not sure our 2 world class players are saleable assets Ghost, imo we,l lose money on one or even both if either goes in the summer, their contracts are short and it looks like they both want out, AFC will have to cut their losses or get nowt a yr later.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now