Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
akabula
21 Mar 17 00:09
| Topic/replies: 28,962 | Blogger: akabula's blog
Canada and Slovenia this week. Anybody bothered?
I won't watch either game. Predictable stuff from Strachan.
Share |
Show More
Report akabula March 21, 2017 12:51 AM GMT
Report akabula March 21, 2017 12:54 AM GMT
Singing "When will we see your like again"
Probably next time Jeremy Kyle is on. Blush
Report clacherholiday2 March 21, 2017 1:17 AM GMT
im far from a tartan tory and couldnt give a sh11t about the scotland team, win or lose ive no interest, theres better games to bet on than these
Report clacherholiday2 March 21, 2017 1:20 AM GMT
inverness fan.  dont think we've ever had a call up but we've had plenty for other countries, players arent considered good enough to play for scotland until they leave us despite being exactly the same player.  theres a whole list from the last 110 years, expect.

like above i dont know anyone who actually goes to these things, ive been to one scotland game ever as a kid.
Report clacherholiday2 March 21, 2017 1:21 AM GMT
i dont think theres many club football fans from any country who care about internationals, its just annoying having them during the season, its kind of like being expected to support 2 teams which is a bit weird if you ask me.
Report clacherholiday2 March 21, 2017 1:22 AM GMT
10 years*  cant imagine there were many scotland coaches seen taking in caley v cove rangers back in the day
Report TheChaser March 21, 2017 2:52 AM GMT
Its shocking players from other spl players get overlooked for Champonship players who are English

More chance of winning with Scots
Report Marryatt March 21, 2017 7:02 AM GMT
Cheer up....you do at least have Ryan Frazier to look forward....I may even watch.
Report Marryatt March 21, 2017 7:05 AM GMT
Frazier wtf! Laugh....more coffee needed.
Report MC Roller March 21, 2017 4:52 PM GMT
Guess who Malta scored their goal against, yes, you guessed it, Gordon's National embarrassment. The clown still thinks 2nd is achievable and the buffoons at the sfa believe it as well.

I've already given up. Anyone who pays good money to watch that embarrassing pile of shyte must be completely mental.
Report Biscar Two from a mile back March 21, 2017 5:10 PM GMT
I guess all the Rangers supporting Scots are now supporting England
Report sofiakenny March 21, 2017 5:13 PM GMT
yup..they proudly wear their england tops at ipox every game.
Report TheChaser March 21, 2017 5:54 PM GMT

Marryatt 21 Mar 17 07:02 Joined: 25 Oct 11 | Topic/replies: 287 | Blogger: Marryatt's blog
Cheer up....you do at least have Ryan Frazier to look forward....I may even watch.

Who did you mean ?

Scotland are p1sh they have always been p1sh ever since Craig Browns days when Gary McCallister fooked that pen up after that only one WC and the golden generation was over.
Report clacherholiday2 March 21, 2017 6:08 PM GMT
will scotland score a goal against canada tomorrow night?
Report sofiakenny March 21, 2017 6:09 PM GMT
We will pump the lumberjacks.hth.
Report Marryatt March 21, 2017 6:10 PM GMT
I mean Ryan Fraser ffs!!...the greatest Scottish footballer since Jimmy Johnstone..
Report TheChaser March 21, 2017 6:10 PM GMT
Prob take it easy since it;s a friendly and keep in tip top shape for the qualifier
Report TheChaser March 21, 2017 6:12 PM GMT
oh the kid who was going to be the future sheep captain
Report Marryatt March 21, 2017 6:16 PM GMT
eh....
Report TheChaser March 21, 2017 6:17 PM GMT
1998 was Scotlands year but instead of training like the Brazilians the Scots where strolling about Paris in kilts taking in the sights
Report TheChaser March 21, 2017 6:17 PM GMT
Report TheChaser March 21, 2017 6:20 PM GMT
Marryatt
Marryatt 21 Mar 17 18:16 Joined: 25 Oct 11 | Topic/replies: 289 | Blogger: Marryatt's blog
eh....

Aberdeen the sheep
Report Marryatt March 21, 2017 6:26 PM GMT
Ah..
Report clacherholiday2 March 21, 2017 6:28 PM GMT
will the lads tomorrow night be wearing dresses again, they look so pretty
Report akabula March 22, 2017 7:24 AM GMT
TBF to Kenny he wears his kilt daily along with his Aberdeen top.

Report sofiakenny March 22, 2017 10:26 AM GMT
And here is ackie and his chums having fun

https://youtu.be/HAVYZLUxaEw
Report Shrewd_dude March 22, 2017 5:27 PM GMT
I'm not interested in the current internationals  as Strachan should have gone ages ago and has totally sucked any enthusiasm I have out of even watching Scotland never mind going to the games.

Before that thought would go to 2 or 3 games a season.

Suspect the people on the thread asking who goes to international games or what teams fans go to the games are people who couldn't even find there way to the team they 'supports' stadium.
Report Marryatt March 22, 2017 5:33 PM GMT
I only started supporting them yesterday tbf.......och aye the wee man!!!!!
Report clacherholiday2 March 22, 2017 5:40 PM GMT
Shrewd_dude - each to their own.  Sadly I've found my way to our ground more times than I care to remember but have never held any interest in the international scene. 

If I had to choose between Scotland winning the next world cup or Inverness staying in the sh1ttest league in Europe for another season, I'd pick the relegation dodge every time.

I don't live in Scotland anymore but still travel back for at least a couple games per year, I won't move my mouse accross a computer screen to find a Scotland game.
Report Geesyerdosh March 22, 2017 6:03 PM GMT
I get people being disillusioned with the national team not qualifying for anything for 20 year and Strachan ultimately proving to be a stubborn arssehole - but appearing to take a pride in disliking our team??? Can't get my head round that.
Report Coachbuster March 22, 2017 6:11 PM GMT
you need Ally Fraser in charge 

When I go away for a well-deserved break Dennis , I don't expect my employees to do the same. Neither do I expect them to take my Jag., which Billy now informs me has a crumpled left-wing...Cool
Report GEESUSS March 22, 2017 7:26 PM GMT
Scotland v Canada. Scotland line up. McGregor, Anya, Berra, Mulgrew, Wallace, Fletcher, Cairney, Burke, Snodgrass, Naismith, Martin
Report MC Roller March 22, 2017 7:27 PM GMT
Just had a look at what the clown has put out tonight. LaughLaugh

Utter rubbish. Sad
Report GEESUSS March 22, 2017 7:28 PM GMT
Canada line up : someone, someone, someone,someone, someone, someone,someone, someone, someone,someone, someone.
Report GEESUSS March 22, 2017 7:36 PM GMT

Mar 22, 2017 -- 2:27PM, MC Roller wrote:

Just had a look at what the clown has put out tonight. Utter rubbish.

All Strachan has got to play with is mainly Championship players, most of who struggle to get a game for their clubs, what do you expect. It's a strong line up, all things taken into account. He wants a win here and some goals. It's nearly a Canada B team ffs, they have lads in there who play for Falkirk, Dundee and some mug Polish and Hungry teams. If we don't put 3 or 4 past these MOOSE MUNCHING MUGS, we might as well dissolve the SFA.

Backing AUQ Home @ 7's

Excited

Report MC Roller March 22, 2017 7:41 PM GMT
Good luck with the bet.
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 7:47 PM GMT
McGregor , Anya, Berra, Mulgrew, Wallace, Fletcher, Cairney, Burke, Snodgrass, Naismith, Martin

CHRIS MARTIN Grin WELL WELL WELL

Suspect the people on the thread asking who goes to international games or what teams fans go to the games are people who couldn't even find there way to the team they 'supports' stadium.

Been to plenty club games and to Hampden when Celtic played there for a season but never been to a Scotland game it never interested me.I don't remember many youngsters wearing Scotland tops at School or talking about how great the players where who played for us.Maybe if we played the better players we would get involved.
Report super spurs March 22, 2017 7:48 PM GMT
MAKES ME LAUGH ALL THE SCOTLAND FANS TAKING THE PISS OUT OF CANADA LINE UP.

I WOULD PISS MYSELF IF SCOTLAND GET BEAT TONIGHT AND I HOPE THERE DO.BECAUSE SCOTLAND ARE SH1TLaughLaughLaugh
Report Biscar Two from a mile back March 22, 2017 7:48 PM GMT
Pitch is waterlogged Laugh
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 7:54 PM GMT
super spurs read the fred no one is taking the p1ss out Canada you mug
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 7:57 PM GMT
Aye well it's wet and windy in Edinburgh with sleet and some Rain
Report super spurs March 22, 2017 7:58 PM GMT
THE CHASER=I'm no mug,u will see who are the mug when Scotland draw tonight and fail on sunday.
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 8:00 PM GMT
Then who's the mug ?
Report GEESUSS March 22, 2017 8:00 PM GMT
0-1 Laugh
Report akabula March 22, 2017 8:01 PM GMT
Arguing with yerself here super spurs.
Nobody slagging Canada and nobody with much hope for Scotland.
Report super spurs March 22, 2017 8:01 PM GMT
who is the mug

0-1LaughLaughLaugh
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 8:02 PM GMT
Spuddies no ones backed Scotland you twerp
Report Geesyerdosh March 22, 2017 8:03 PM GMT
Why are we even playing this game. Absolutely pointless.
Report akabula March 22, 2017 8:03 PM GMT
Fraser Aird Laugh
Ally taught him well. Wink
Report GEESUSS March 22, 2017 8:04 PM GMT
0-1 Aird, play's for Falkirk, Scottish Championship side............
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 8:04 PM GMT
AKA he's still raging that Spuddies cannie win the League

Jol
Ramos
Redknapp
AVB
Sherwood
Pochettino

David pleat and Clive Allen holding the fort every few year

Going for the title they said
Report akabula March 22, 2017 8:05 PM GMT
Strachan said he arranged the game to give Scotland a moral boosting victory before the crunch Slovenia game or words to that effect.
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 8:05 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

I always see play SPL players

The Scots would all know each other and be a tight unit
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 8:07 PM GMT
Tom Cairney i just had to google another Scottish player turns out he was born in Nottingham
Report super spurs March 22, 2017 8:07 PM GMT
no we cant win the league,but Scotland cant win a bloody game.Winkthat's my point.
Report MC Roller March 22, 2017 8:09 PM GMT
If he wanted a moral boosting victory, surely he would have picked a game against a side we can beat, like San Marino. We would have mulllered them 2-1.
Report breadnbutter March 22, 2017 8:11 PM GMT
these emerging nations always pick a poor  3rd world country to showboat against
Report akabula March 22, 2017 8:14 PM GMT
super spurs
no we cant win the league,but Scotland cant win a bloody game

We know. Cry
Report Geesyerdosh March 22, 2017 8:15 PM GMT
Christ almight it should be 0-2
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 8:15 PM GMT
WGS playing mind games

At least 3 from Brown , Forrest , Griffiths and Tierney will start at Hampden in the qualifer
Report clacherholiday2 March 22, 2017 8:16 PM GMT
Ive made my thoughts pretty clear on theenglish championship before, its easily the most awkward and boring league to watch anywhere, half the goals are keeper mistakes and deflections.  full to the brim of rejects in the dugouts and on the park, it doesnt even have talented young players running games, theyre all getting premier league reserve money.

Why do scotland go looking for players there?
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 8:22 PM GMT
The way the Scotland defenders showed Aird into the box was classic defending

Let him in and he has a chance of losing the ball with a shot
Report Geesyerdosh March 22, 2017 8:24 PM GMT
1-1
Report throwthetellyoutawindow March 22, 2017 8:24 PM GMT
Berra in the team,really ??
Report GEESUSS March 22, 2017 8:25 PM GMT
Superb goal. oozed class........WD Scotland
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 8:25 PM GMT
clacherholiday2
clacherholiday2 22 Mar 17 20:16 Joined: 02 Jun 04 | Topic/replies: 8,442 | Blogger: clacherholiday2's blog
Ive made my thoughts pretty clear on theenglish championship before, its easily the most awkward and boring league to watch anywhere, half the goals are keeper mistakes and deflections.  full to the brim of rejects in the dugouts and on the park, it doesnt even have talented young players running games, theyre all getting premier league reserve money.

Why do scotland go looking for players there?

It's like musical chairs who does Grayson manage now , Warnock , Adkins , Holloway just the usual suspects

Job is get promotion then get sacked
Report Geesyerdosh March 22, 2017 8:30 PM GMT
I don't think we have that bad players bar CB and RB where we are shocking but we have a stuck in his ways stubborn clown of a manager who insists on trying to fit players to a system rather than the other way round. For example defence is our biggest weakness so surely we should play 3 CBs with wing backs or a 4-5-1/4-3-3 that would give the defence more protection. Instead we play 4-2-3-1 that leaves us so exposed when we lose possession up the pitch.
Report throwthetellyoutawindow March 22, 2017 8:37 PM GMT
If Snoddy is EPL standard i'm a feckin Dutchman.
Report clacherholiday2 March 22, 2017 8:40 PM GMT
You see a higher standard of football in League One and even in Scotland than the Championship, its a league of failures given its place next to the land of golden tv cameras.  The only way to compete with the other failed clubs/players/managers is to compete on their level by dumbing down your own game, everything about it is mediocre.  The scrap at the bottom of the league is the most interesting thing about it every year.

Huge misconception in the Scotland coaching ranks about what the Championship is, it makes our players worse not better.
Report Geesyerdosh March 22, 2017 8:41 PM GMT
Bar his direct free kicks he has nothing. His set pieces are just high looping balls and he has no pace to beat a man. He's got very lucky.
Report throwthetellyoutawindow March 22, 2017 8:45 PM GMT
Naismith pointing skywards after scoring a la Frank Lampard was downright embarrassing Sad
Report MC Roller March 22, 2017 9:38 PM GMT
Another cracking result for the wee ginger wizard. Bring on the Slovenia. I bet they're **** themselves.
Report fool proof March 22, 2017 9:42 PM GMT
Niceto see the SFA paying Mugee a hefty wedge to "coach"
Report Dav_vin03 March 22, 2017 9:42 PM GMT
shocking result

how was the performance?
Report Geesyerdosh March 22, 2017 9:42 PM GMT
You keep thinking we can't get any lower. And then we do.
Report BennyBinion1 March 22, 2017 9:43 PM GMT
It cant sink much lower.

Canada at home 1-1.

Awful stuff.

Good old sweaties!!
Report akabula March 22, 2017 9:44 PM GMT
We took everything Canada could throw at us. Slovenia will be a walk in the park. Scared
Report Dav_vin03 March 22, 2017 9:44 PM GMT
17    Goal attempts    10
6    Shots on goal    2
7    Shots off goal    7
Report GEESUSS March 22, 2017 9:48 PM GMT
An all time low.........
Report Geesyerdosh March 22, 2017 9:51 PM GMT
That was a Canadian 3rd or 4th string team. Strachan just fuuck off now.
Report themover March 22, 2017 10:07 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Shrewd_dude March 22, 2017 10:12 PM GMT
Calm down folks, wee Strachs is a got a couple wee jokes up his sleeve for his post match interview which should put smiles on the faces of the fans as they trudge across the Brig o Doom in the pissing rain.
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 10:32 PM GMT
What was FT was making some Cookies
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 10:38 PM GMT
This was the Scottish reserves lads as my old coach and Captain ( thought he was no feck listened ) used to say " KEEP THE HEIDS UP " at HT 5-0 down.Most wanted to go tan some windows or play Champ Man but Captain ( always coaches son or relative ) wanted us to keep the " HEIDS UP " but we wanted the clown out the team.
Report Shrewd_dude March 22, 2017 10:43 PM GMT
This was the Scottish reserves lads as my old coach and Captain ( thought he was no feck listened ) used to say " KEEP THE HEIDS UP " at HT 5-0 down.Most wanted to go tan some windows or play Champ Man but Captain ( always coaches son or relative ) wanted us to keep the " HEIDS UP " but we wanted the clown out the team.

Probably the only reason we managed a draw.
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 10:46 PM GMT
Shrewds giving a little stick before the game to some Grin

Not he's digging inLaugh

Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 10:46 PM GMT
NoW he's digging in *Laugh
Report Shrewd_dude March 22, 2017 10:51 PM GMT
I was giving stick to folk like you saying you don't know who goes to international games and why.

I've been on every Scotland match thread for the last 18 months saying Scotland are utter garbage under Strachan and Strachan is a complete and utter bellend who should have been gone when we failed to qualify for the World Cup. Which is what I'm continuing to do.
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 10:57 PM GMT
I was giving stick to folk like you saying you don't know who goes to international games and why.

I never said  " Why "

I was genuinely asking where do most people travel from as i used to hear folk on about Scotland games but not now.

We seen that tonight half empty Easter Road

Did Scotland not put on some sort of season book last year or year before which included an England friendly ? Rip Offs
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 11:00 PM GMT
http://www.supporters.scottishfa.co.uk/faqs/

They knew the England game would sell so conned the fans with this package

No wonder no one can be bothered
Report TheChaser March 22, 2017 11:05 PM GMT
I hope he plays some Celtic players in qualifier and we will win easy then have a chance of 2nd place
Report Coachbuster March 23, 2017 8:46 PM GMT
Report TheChaser March 23, 2017 9:47 PM GMT
Gordon Tierney Armstrong Forrest Griffiths Brown all in squad i think

Lawell would have told the SFA to rest them for Canada friendly
Report themover March 23, 2017 10:38 PM GMT
might as well have played them against Canada and at least got one win out of the two matches Laugh
Report TheChaser March 23, 2017 11:27 PM GMT
Scotland will make play offs i got new believe

Canada are better than any the Mustard Scotland have to fight for 2nd

WSG will pull it off then get hit with Holland or something
Report TheChaser March 23, 2017 11:29 PM GMT
belief*
Report Dav_vin03 March 24, 2017 1:32 PM GMT
Report TheChaser March 24, 2017 7:20 PM GMT
Report Dav_vin03 March 24, 2017 9:02 PM GMT
Report TheChaser March 24, 2017 9:39 PM GMT
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now