Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
09 Mar 17 07:57
| Topic/replies: 13,848 | Blogger: FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK's blog
surly there few of us about
We need our own little place to rant on

Kick it off with see the ox wants out of Arsenal
I'd love him in our centre midfield !
Rate him highly and he's sort of player that we should be going for
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View { WESTHAM } IRONS CHIT CHAT
Show More
Report 11kv November 25, 2017 4:37 PM GMT
You have too many of the same type of player, can't control the ball,when they tackle they foul, cannot distribute the ball effectively, when crossing the ball cannot miss the first defender out and all have foreign names.
Report sparrow November 25, 2017 4:45 PM GMT
11kv    25 Nov 17 16:37 
You have too many of the same type of player, can't control the ball,when they tackle they foul, cannot distribute the ball effectively, when crossing the ball cannot miss the first defender out and all have foreign names.

Perhaps they should change their names Laugh
Report 11kv November 25, 2017 4:54 PM GMT
They are athletic and fit but have trouble playing the game....

All are Mo Farah types..... ;)
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 1:57 PM GMT
Great atmosphere esp. 2nd half.  Pity the on field quality couldn't match it.
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 2:06 PM GMT
Does Carroll have protected status? How did he last 90 mins.  Sakho came on far too late. 
Maybe Moyes only likes to play 1 upfront.
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 2:12 PM GMT
Love watching Mahrez.  What a touch.  Caresses the ball like it's a woman. I thought Gray was a let down.  In no way are Leicester stronger than us imo.
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 2:20 PM GMT
Lanzini's confidence shot to pieces.  Even at the best times he's not the bravest. I kinda see why bigger clubs haven't taken a chance on him.
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 2:24 PM GMT
Thought Masuaku had a mixed game but at least he takes people on. Hope he gets an extended run in the team.
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 2:30 PM GMT
Preseason Ogbonna got a long contract extension/new contract can't remember which.  I was stratching my head as to why.  Complete liability imo.
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 2:38 PM GMT
We have highest wage bill outside the top 6.  David Gold retweeted this fact as if it was something to be pride of.  He got slaughtered by west ham fans(which I thought funny).  No David they said it is not something to be proud of it just shows rank bad management and poor decision making.
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 2:47 PM GMT
On Wednesday we have got Everton.  Their wage bill is just below ours.
It's the battle of the EPL waste men.  Really thought both clubs would be challenging for 7th place preseason.
Despite the signs of recovery under Moyes only taken 1 point from 2 games against fairly average teams.
Report ffaith November 27, 2017 2:51 PM GMT
Shouldn't body shame but Unsworth is so fat it looks unhealthy.  Oh well maybe he's just big boned.
Report Diff-rent November 28, 2017 10:55 PM GMT
I am starting to think where's all the money gone from the old stadium and was going to the new stadium the correct decision. Considering we as a club do not own the Olympic Stadium.

Worrying times for sure.

I was fully behind the owners but now I'm questioning their true intentions ?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 29, 2017 8:31 PM GMT
Going down

Worse Everton team  in years too
Report TheBetterBettor November 29, 2017 8:45 PM GMT
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 29, 2017 9:34 PM GMT
Shower of **** we are

Moyes hart zab whole f in lot of them are joke
Report Aladdin Sane November 29, 2017 9:40 PM GMT
Confidence is massive - and West Ham give it in bundles to every team they play..
Report Aladdin Sane November 29, 2017 9:59 PM GMT
Might need a calculator on Sunday..
Report sparrow November 29, 2017 10:25 PM GMT
That was dreadful and you wonder how it's come to all this. Moyes now knows he has a massive job on his hands and needs to be supported in the January window or we are surely doomed.
Report Aladdin Sane November 30, 2017 8:42 AM GMT
I can’t recall ever having so little faith in a West Ham side.  At the moment, I can’t see them beating anyone. They’re so used to failure it’s now become the norm.  I’m embarrassed at the moment, and watching them when they offer their fans little to almost no hope of winning a game has become as tedious as it is predictable.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK November 30, 2017 9:10 AM GMT
No one wanted moyes

He’s past it imo game gone bye him

Our side are a ****g joke top to bottom

Only **** who cares is noble he’s two seasons past it !
Report sparrow November 30, 2017 9:29 AM GMT
I didn't particularly want Bilic who I was told would take us to the next level, but supported him and look what a mess he has left us in.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 3, 2017 5:57 PM GMT
Wish Sacko **** off in the window

Better attitude but where in dog ****

Ain’t much chance stepping out of it
Report sparrow December 3, 2017 6:02 PM GMT
Excellent performance today as it took the multi-millionaire squad 83 minutes to take the lead. First time we has a proper game plan since Sam left.
Report sparrow December 4, 2017 9:35 AM GMT
The January transfer window will be crucial for the club's future and one concern for me is that Adrian's brilliant performance yesterday will surely attract the interest of other clubs. He must be reinstated as our first choice keeper ahead of the disappointing Hart to try and ensure he remains at West Ham.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 4, 2017 1:37 PM GMT
If joe hart comes back in
I wash my hands with westham
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 9, 2017 2:19 PM GMT
5 ****g mins
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 9, 2017 2:23 PM GMT
Massive 3 points
Report sparrow December 9, 2017 2:24 PM GMT
Brilliant win today and well deserved.
Report Platini December 9, 2017 2:25 PM GMT
well done Moyesy, massive massive result.

Report anxious December 9, 2017 2:28 PM GMT
Well done , played well and defended with a lot of heart and very organised
Report Injera December 9, 2017 6:22 PM GMT
Depleted squad. 4 strikers on the bench yet we beat that lot.

Gotta be happy. Going wednesday. Can lightning strike twice?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 14, 2017 12:21 AM GMT
Another good point
Report sparrow December 14, 2017 5:41 AM GMT
Good performance and I can't believe that shot of Hernandez didn't go in!
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 16, 2017 6:17 PM GMT
3 goals away think I’m dreaming

Sounds like another good performance

Might watch match of day for first time this season
Report sparrow December 16, 2017 8:02 PM GMT
It was a good performance but they missed at least 3 other easy chances. Although Stoke pressured us at times Adrian was hardly troubled. Moyes is doing a very good job with 3 clean sheets in a row and excellent performances against Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal as well.
Report sofiakenny December 16, 2017 11:17 PM GMT
He is not the moyesiah...he is a very naughty boy.
Report Diff-rent December 17, 2017 4:07 PM GMT
Coincidence Hart is dropped and we are keeping clean sheets ?

Why did we take him on in the 1st place ?

Was it the owners or managers choice ...
Report sparrow December 17, 2017 4:20 PM GMT
Bilic's choice

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/13/slaven-bilic-raves-about-west-ham-united-stopper-joe-hart/
Report stewarty b December 17, 2017 5:19 PM GMT
Sorry to interject lads but I watched the highlights of the game. It could easily been 0-7. What's the story about the West Ham player who was taken off after scoring two goals? I know he used to play for Stoke but I thought the Stoke fans would have been grateful that Moyes took him off before he could inflict further damage?

Fair play to Moyes but as with my own club, have the players not been giving 100% until now?
Report Injera December 17, 2017 5:32 PM GMT
Stewarty - for 12 months plus it's been carnage. Moyes comes in and we're suddenly a team again.

According to James Collins training is totally different. Moyes told the players (before game 1) they would be crying because of the workload.

We've seen 2 goals conceded in 4 games. City, Chelsea,
Arsenal and Stoke. He's dropped the England keeper, left 4 (four) strikers on the bench and made Arnautovic top dog.

Cresswell has gone from dreadful left back to 3rd centre back and Ogbonna looks like an Italian international again.

Antonio wanted to come off after 70 mins against Arsenal. Moyes told him to run himself into the ground and said 'I will decide when you come off'.

I think we have the Everton Moyes at our club and it's good to see.
Report stewarty b December 17, 2017 6:18 PM GMT
I'm not a fan of Moyes Injera but hands up he has settled the ship that I personally thought were doomed for relegation when appointed.

No doubt the directors will be feeling smug about that move but what do Hammers fans expect in the long run?

It's helluva difficult to compete with the top four and I suppose Hammers fans are wise enough to know what the expectations are.

That aside, West Ham don't belong in the Championship and given the money, Moyes might do an Everton with the club with all due respect.
Report sparrow December 20, 2017 11:56 AM GMT
A game that was not wanted by us last night or most other clubs either. It's ok for the big clubs with their large and expensive squads but that's about it these days. All in all a terrible match best forgotten.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 20, 2017 9:10 PM GMT
1/4 final sparrow

Mate of mine went
Said it was shocking match with very few chances
Just thought where target it
But team selection said it all
Can’t say there many more chances of semi
About
Better best Newcastle sat than !
Report sparrow December 21, 2017 8:48 AM GMT
It's all about Saturday fattie. Can't be messing about with these competitions when you're in our position.
Had we been in mid table then I'm sure we'd have given it everything. Maybe a run in the FA Cup if we do well in the next few league games.
Report Diff-rent December 23, 2017 10:39 AM GMT
Dare I say it... Can we make this 4 straight games without conceding a goal ?

Fair play to Moyes the jury was out when he took over but since the shocking Everton game they've came together as a team.

If he we finish top half the owners will have no option but to give him the job. Think Stuart Pearce has had a big impact training wise.

Makes you wonder why Billic never dropped J Hart ?
Report sparrow December 23, 2017 5:21 PM GMT
A disappointing result today but it could be a blessing in disguise with the transfer window coming up. Hopefully now the board will realise that a substantial investment is required. As for today I was again dismayed to see Ayew chosen rather than Hernandez but otherwise have every confidence in our manager making some real progress.
Report liberator of the oppressed December 23, 2017 5:25 PM GMT
What a load of doodle they are down we need to prepare ourselves for the worst Championship next year we can keep it tight but in open play we are USELESS penalty takers my god what was that all about.
Report sparrow December 23, 2017 6:13 PM GMT
I haven't noticed your postings of doom before today liberator. Perhaps you missed the last 3 league games.
Report liberator of the oppressed December 24, 2017 7:38 PM GMT
I'm not a footie aficionado sparrow although did play at a pretty reasonable level and i'm not one usually for doom and gloom previous league games were good and the team was well organised and drilled in more open play I would be less optimistic they can be competitive or survive I just don't think they have the toughness, resilience, wherewithal, togetherness and/or leadership might be wrong 4/1 to go down is about right can they beat Bournemouth? Hope so probably not.
Report ffaith December 27, 2017 11:02 AM GMT
Clearout

Zaba targeted by opposition.  Hope we buy new RB maybe move Zaba to CH.
Cresswell doesn't tackle anymore.  Crossing just average.
Antonio. Used to be 1 of my fav players.  Now always breaking down.  Shame.
Hart if he's not number 1 high wages can't be justified.
Kouyatte a shadow of his former awesome self.
Report ffaith December 27, 2017 11:17 AM GMT
Moyes

Observations

Getting the best out of Arnie and Arthur.
Not afraid to make tough decisions.ie dropping Hart, Reid, Carroll.
Sets up team v.negatuvely no matter opposition.
Sakho and Little pea haven't started under him.
Likes to play wingers uptop instead of CFs.  Ok against the big boys I guess but looks suss against our direct rivals.
Report sparrow December 27, 2017 12:06 PM GMT
I still haven't recovered from that bloody referee yesterday and a little surprised nobody has even mentioned it.
As for the future surely Sakho has to be got rid of and also Ayew, who in my view, is no better than a league 1 striker. We need at least 3 additions to the squad in next month's transfer window. Both Cresswell and Kouyate appear to have lost the plot and can also move on.
Report ffaith December 28, 2017 4:23 PM GMT
Transfer Speculation

Apparently we are after Alfie Mawson.  Could be cash or a swap deal involving Ayew.
Oxford is finally getting game time at Monchagladbach and Rice is progressing nicely thank you very much.  We could have an exciting, solid, young British defence for years to come.

Arnie + Arthur + Alfie(?).  Proper old school footballing names.
Report sparrow December 29, 2017 2:00 PM GMT
West Ham defender Reece Oxford could complete a surprise move to Bundesliga side RB Leipzig next month.

Oxford, 19, has been on loan at Borussia Monchengladbach and has made three league appearances this season.

However, RB Leipzig are optimistic of a deal being agreed for an initial 9m Euros (£8m), with the fee potentially rising to 19m (£16.88m) with add ons.

West Ham would have to recall the England Under-20 international from Monchengladbach before doing the deal.

Leipzig tried to buy Oxford in 2016 but could not agree a fee with the Hammers.

Oxford became West Ham's youngest ever player when he made his debut as a 16-year-old in a Europa League qualifying tie against Andorran side Lusitanos in July 2015.

New Hammers boss David Moyes had agreed to let Oxford leave on a permanent basis, although it was anticipated he would remain at Monchengladbach.
Report Injera December 29, 2017 4:20 PM GMT
Premier League clubs largely refuse to give young English players a chance.

If only the FA could get a grip of the sport and introduce quotas. I've no idea what point there is in coaching young talent in this country.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK December 30, 2017 5:18 AM GMT
There as to be a problem with oxford
Don’t just send people on loan to germany for the fun of it
Can only think he as attitude problem
How the ****g hell hes not broke into our
**** back four
god only knows
He must be dog **** on training field with attitude problem  ,  chip on his shoulder
Can’t think how the likes of ginger, obonna , font in front of him
Pecking order
Them 3 got turn speed of mile long oil tanker ffs

FA CUP how the hell can we put out a team next Sunday
3 games in 6 days
Report sparrow December 30, 2017 9:21 AM GMT
Further to the situation regarding Reece Oxford.

David Moyes has said West Ham United must not sell their best academy players after recalling Reece Oxford from his loan at Borussia Mönchengladbach.

RB Leipzig and Mönchengladbach made attempts to sign the 19‑year‑old on Thursday. West Ham responded by cancelling the defender’s season-long loan after a day of deliberation and Moyes, who felt Oxford was not playing enough for the Bundesliga club, has told him he will be given an opportunity to impress in training.

“What I’m not keen on is selling my best young players,” Moyes said. “Wherever I’ve been you keep your best young players. Obviously people came for Wayne Rooney. Did I want to sell Wayne Rooney? No, but at times there are situations where the money is too big. Reece played the last three games and, if he hadn’t, you’d be asking what he’s doing out there if he’s not getting any football.

“He wasn’t playing regularly enough. He’s just really got into the team the last couple of games and I don’t think there’s any guarantee he would go back in the team. There was a little to do with injuries. My feeling was that you wouldn’t want to sell your best young players.”

Oxford made three appearances for Gladbach and it is understood he was open to the idea of joining either them or Leipzig. Hailed as the next Rio Ferdinand, he became West Ham’s youngest player after making his debut at the age of 16 years and 198 days in the summer of 2015 and impressed against Arsenal on his first Premier League start.

However, Oxford, who signed a four-and-half-year contract last year, has not pushed on since then and questions have been raised about his attitude. Opinions are mixed at West Ham yet he is still highly regarded by many at the club and his ability to play in defence or midfield appeals to Moyes, who expects the youngster to start training tomorrow.

“We’ll have a look at him,” Moyes said. “A lot of people have spoken really well about him, so we’ll see how he does over the coming months.”

Moyes challenged Oxford to knuckle down after being offered a fresh start. “I gave a lot of people at 16 their debut. They can go in the team and say it’s great but they’re the ones who have to decide how to improve themselves. I use the word self-development. The coaches are here to help him try to develop his game but then there comes a part of it where you have to do it yourself.”
Report Injera December 30, 2017 10:05 AM GMT
That's excellent from Moyes.
Report mafeking December 30, 2017 1:51 PM GMT
fattie, it's a total farce that we've been forced to play you next thursday. surprised west brom and swansea haven't made a song and dance about it. obvious advantage having a week off beforehand. luckily we only have wimbledon in the cup afterwards

a complete imbecile could have seen that spurs west ham on news years eve weekend was a complete non starter
Report ffaith December 31, 2017 1:05 PM GMT
Who should partner Arnie up top?  At home against a struggling team like the baggies I would go either Sakho or Little pea.

Hell will freeze over before they start Sakho in a match but what about little pea?  If he doesn't start I will think either
1. The owners don't think him value for money and Moyes being a company man is following their orders.
2. The beef btw Moyes and little pea at Man utd goes deeper than the public knows.

Recently Moyes said something like he wants physical players up top but Antonio has been awful.  For me football ability over an athlete always.
Report sparrow December 31, 2017 4:10 PM GMT
Has to be Carroll or Hernandez as Ayew is clearly not good enough and Sakho is not interested in playing for us.
Antonio looks to be carrying an injury to me.
And it's a good job Palace missed that late penalty or we would be even deeper in the mire.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 2, 2018 2:32 PM GMT
Huge huge game tonight

3 points or where down imo

Spurs on Thursday

What we buy or goes hinge on next 48hr
3-4 points or where down
Report Diff-rent January 2, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
Hopeful but not confident of all 3 points. Worryingly the teams around us are starting to pick up points also.
Report sparrow January 2, 2018 6:33 PM GMT
I'm confident we will win tonight and have backed them accordingly.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 2, 2018 8:35 PM GMT
45 min away from trap door imo
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 2, 2018 8:41 PM GMT
Seeing that bowl of **** we call home
In that championship nothing more than
That rank bad board deserves
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 2, 2018 9:43 PM GMT
90 min winner

Jeez left that late
Report sparrow January 2, 2018 9:50 PM GMT
Phew......Thank goodness for Andy Carroll.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 2, 2018 9:59 PM GMT
Never simple sparrow at westham

Allways give teams chances who in bad form
Needing a goal themselfs

Don’t even know if spending millions
Going to get us away from drop zone
Anyone from 8 teams could go down
Southampton bang there in the ****
Report sparrow January 2, 2018 10:39 PM GMT
O ye of little faith, fattie Grin
We certainly need to strengthen that midfield and another defender or two but I've believed all along that we will be safe.
Backed them today as I did against Bournemouth so a little justice there. Borussia Munchengladbach have offered 10 million for Oxford according to Sky. I can't work out what's going on with that boy!
Report Injera January 3, 2018 9:13 AM GMT
It was very poor last night but a great end to the night.

West Brom could easily have snatched it with some great chances. Arnie was the best by far. Lanzini looked a little boy lost, Kouyate dreadful.

So good to experience that at the end though.
Report sparrow January 3, 2018 11:51 AM GMT
Arnie was definitely our best player but Carroll has to get a mention for 2 well taken goals.
Report Injera January 3, 2018 5:38 PM GMT
Agreed. I was right behind his second and it looked too tight an angle. He held his nerve and slotted it. The header was as good as it gets.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 4, 2018 11:32 PM GMT
4 points in 48 hrs wow

Hate negative master class we put on
But there you go undone by another great strike
Lanzini got done few times holding the ball too long
Report sparrow January 5, 2018 9:13 AM GMT
Wonderful performance last night and full credit to all the players. Fantastic strike from Obiang who has showed on occasions that he was capable of this. Good to see any West Ham side being defensively sound after seeing so many in the past being totally naive in that department.
Report Injera January 5, 2018 9:24 AM GMT
No Antonio, Arnie or AC so we set up to frustrate. It worked thankfully.

Great attitude to scrap like that.
Report ffaith January 7, 2018 1:55 PM GMT
Shrewsbury Town

Another cup game.  After the last cup game something broke in me.  It was a 1/4 final against a London rival.  We took 7,000+ to their gaff.  We didn't even have a go.  Not 1 shot on target.  After the match Moyes boasted that in 2 matches against Arsenal we had only conceded 1 goal.  Really mate.  In the cup they fielded a reserves and schoolboys X1

I don't know what we stand for anymore.

So forgive me if I'm not excited by this cup game.  Excited to see a few youngsters yes but that is all.
Report Aladdin Sane January 7, 2018 2:01 PM GMT
BBC covering the game live so they’re obviously sensing an upset - I just can’t see one myself - home win it is!
Report Injera January 7, 2018 5:05 PM GMT
Truly awful performance.

I pity the travelling support.
Report sparrow January 7, 2018 6:22 PM GMT
Certainly showed up the overall weakness of the squad. Hopefully we can bring in some useful additions in the transfer window.
Report penzance January 7, 2018 6:32 PM GMT
credit Shrewsbury,although we were shocking
today,still in the hat though.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 7, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
Kids we’ve got a pile of wank

To worried about there poncy hair

Dog **** imo no wonder kids never get a game

Oxford must be wank

Game like today your chance to shine hit big time

Well they didn’t shine lot of them go **** off

Play in div one or two not fit to lace pair good boots up

Woeful game to watch

Boring ****g life out of me watching westham
Report sparrow January 7, 2018 7:09 PM GMT
Moyes now knows for sure what he has inherited and whilst he has the senior players better organised he will want some back up very quickly. January will be a very crucial month for West Ham.
Report ffaith January 7, 2018 7:48 PM GMT
WD forest.  The gooners,as always in the cups,put out a Mickey mouse team.  Unlike us forest had a go.

It's not as if they don't have problems of their own as they are fighting relegation.

That's all fans like me ask for have a fcking go in the cups.
Report sparrow January 7, 2018 8:31 PM GMT
Personally I would prefer West Ham to stay in the Premiership. Today was our 3rd competitive game in 6 days and to put out a full strength side would have been madness.
Report ffaith January 7, 2018 8:53 PM GMT
So by having a go in the cup,esp. when u have reached a 1/4 final, means definite relegation.  I don't agree with that logic.

In modern times we will never win the league or even
make the top 4. esp with these owners. So as hammer fans all we can look forward to is a grim struggle against relegation or midtable tedium.

We will 'throw' the cup games because the manager and the owners don't gain much financially by having a cup run.
Report sparrow January 7, 2018 9:27 PM GMT
Obviously not definite relegation but a bigger danger with a cup run. We have never won the league in any time let alone modern times but I would prefer to be playing Man Utd rather than Burton Albion. The FA Cup unfortunately is no longer what it was and I'm old enough to remember when it was as important as winning the league. I thought you might have commented on our 4 points earlier this week but perhaps you were unable to post.
Report stu January 8, 2018 10:22 AM GMT
Well they didn’t shine lot of them go **** off

Play in div one or two not fit to lace pair good boots up

Can we (Bradford) have Cullen back if you think he didn't shine...?
Report sparrow January 8, 2018 10:27 AM GMT
Can we (Bradford) have Cullen back if you think he didn't shine...?

Cullen said "All I want is my tooth back"
Report stu January 8, 2018 10:58 AM GMT
I know, poor kid - sticking his head in where it hurt
Report ffaith January 8, 2018 6:23 PM GMT
Fire Power

I have never thought we would be in relegation trouble because we have so many match winners.  The front line strikers Carroll, Sakho and Hernandez.  Behind them we have the A team of Antonio, Ayew and Arnie.

Clubs like Swansea, Newcastle. H'field have nowhere near this quality in their ranks.

Rumours has it Moyes is ready to let Ayew and Sakho go this January.  If he does sell to our relegation rivals then my confidence that we will survive will not be so high.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 13, 2018 4:57 PM GMT
Good win that
Report Injera January 13, 2018 5:31 PM GMT
Arnie's goal was very special.

What a player he is.
Report ffaith January 13, 2018 10:14 PM GMT
Great result.  Always had the talent now Moyes is adding organisation as well.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 13, 2018 10:47 PM GMT
Sonofabitch

He ain’t team player
Don’t think lanzini good mate if he’s either

Sonofabitch interview or he’s reaction to lanzini second goal says it all

Cole teddy didn’t get on but scored plenty for Man U back in day
Report sparrow January 14, 2018 4:24 AM GMT
A pleasing performance especially in the second half. Arnie is an excellent talent who needs to be managed well as proven by his success under Moyes and his failure under Bilic. Ogbonna has also showed improvement recently and hopefully with a few decent additions to the squad we will continue to progress.
Report sparrow January 21, 2018 7:29 AM GMT
Disappointing result for us today after dominating the first half and missing several chances. I thought Hernandez did well when he came on as well as Noble considering many have written off these two. Unfortunately that injury list is becoming a big problem now and we need to get one or two back.
Report sparrow January 21, 2018 5:57 PM GMT
Swansea City have had a bid rejected by West Ham United for their former forward Andre Ayew.

Ayew left the Liberty Stadium in August 2016 for the Hammers, who paid close to £20m for a player who scored 15 goals in his debut Premier League season.

Swansea may need to break their £15.5m transfer record, paid to Atletico Madrid for Borja Baston in August 2016, to re-sign the 28-year-old.

The Ghana international's brother Jordan plays for Swansea.

West Ham are short of options up front after Andy Carroll injured an ankle.

Manager David Moyes may also be reluctant to sell a player to a direct rival in the lower reaches of the Premier League.

Should have taken the money before they change their minds.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 22, 2018 11:23 AM GMT
Westham auto pay up that lump of dirt
Carroll contract say good bye
Just write it off westham save us the pain
Save him the pain being called a ****
Retire him I say

We never learn he’s on par with sicknote
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now