Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Westender
08 May 16 14:27
| Topic/replies: 13,666 | Blogger: Westender's blog
He SEETHES when he wants
He SEETHES when he wants
pushkin99
He SEETHES when he wants
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ******* pushkin99's Dedicated...
Show More
Report pushkin99 May 11, 2016 11:33 PM BST
Yet again akabigot showing himself up as a clueless fool on the forum

His freak chum, wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo, starts this thread and then the pair of them cant stop posting to it.

AND YET HE CLAIMS NOBODY CARES!
Report pushkin99 May 11, 2016 11:38 PM BST
I know u cant help yourself akabigot and your pet freak wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo, U MUST ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST WORD.

So I will leave the pair of u to it so that u can play with each other all night long to your hearts content - have lots of fun playing with each other boys.
Report akabula May 11, 2016 11:49 PM BST
Frankly pushkin

Report Westender May 11, 2016 11:53 PM BST
pushkin99 in complete meltdown again LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

SEETHING WITH RAGE
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2016 11:08 PM BST

May 11, 2016 -- 5:49PM, akabula wrote:

Frankly pushkin

Yet again akabigot showing himself up as a clueless fool

His freak chum, wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo, starts this thread and then the pair of them cant stop posting to it.

AND YET HE CLAIMS NOBODY CARES!

what a clueless muppet akabigot is!

Report pushkin99 May 12, 2016 11:10 PM BST

May 11, 2016 -- 5:53PM, Westender wrote:

pushkin99 in complete meltdown again SEETHING WITH RAGE

the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak, yet again incandescent with rage on the forum

what a pity that all the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak has to look forward to is another day of internet trolling and a made up fantasy life, as he scrapes by on your state benefits and handouts while renting a room in his Mum's shankill enclave council flat in West Belfast

Report Westender May 12, 2016 11:13 PM BST
Back for another SEETHE LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2016 11:13 PM BST
1.01 that the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo FREAK, or the akabigot FOOL has to have the last word on this thread tonight
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2016 11:13 PM BST
1.01 landed LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Westender May 12, 2016 11:23 PM BST
SEETHO LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Westender May 12, 2016 11:24 PM BST
I posted first SEETHO LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2016 11:24 PM BST

May 12, 2016 -- 5:24PM, Westender wrote:

I posted first SEETHO

1.01 landed...................the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak can resist anything but temptation

Report Westender May 12, 2016 11:42 PM BST
Hee Haw Laugh
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2016 11:44 PM BST

May 12, 2016 -- 5:42PM, Westender wrote:

Hee Haw

wetbender, showing himself up to be a 3 second wonder suffering badly from premature ejactulation..............akabigot is going to be so un-satisfied on your wedding night

Report Westender May 12, 2016 11:47 PM BST
Your butt sore pushkin99?
Report pushkin99 May 12, 2016 11:50 PM BST

May 12, 2016 -- 5:47PM, Westender wrote:

Your butt sore pushkin99?

wetbender fantasising about someone else other than his boyfriend akabigot.......................

akabigot is going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooojealous

Report Westender May 12, 2016 11:58 PM BST
Hee Haw
Hee Haw
Puskkin's Butt
Is Red Raw

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 May 13, 2016 12:01 AM BST

May 12, 2016 -- 5:58PM, Westender wrote:

Hee HawHee HawPuskkin's ButtIs Red Raw

wetbender fantasising about someone else other than his boyfriend akabigot.......................

akabigot is going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous that his lover is thinking about straying..........................

Report Westender May 13, 2016 12:05 AM BST
SEETHE AWAY LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 May 13, 2016 12:08 AM BST

May 12, 2016 -- 6:05PM, Westender wrote:

SEETHE AWAY

as usual, wetbender has nothing interesting or intelliget to say, and so simply reverts to type in accusing those who are taking him to task of seething.................

Report Westender May 13, 2016 8:57 AM BST
pushkin99 is SEETHING 24/7

SEETHING WITH RAGE

Report DAFFODIL1 May 13, 2016 1:59 PM BST
It's Friday,which means it's another seething day for Pushkin99
Report Westender May 13, 2016 4:38 PM BST
Wait until he finishes his McDonald's shift tonight - he will implode with rage on here
Report akabula May 13, 2016 9:17 PM BST
Oi pushkin

Report pushkin99 May 13, 2016 9:21 PM BST

May 13, 2016 -- 2:57AM, Westender wrote:

pushkin99 is SEETHING 24/7SEETHING WITH RAGE

the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak has nothing interesting, intelliget or witty to contribute, so simply reverts to type in accusing those who are taking him to task of seething...............

Report pushkin99 May 13, 2016 9:22 PM BST

May 13, 2016 -- 7:59AM, DAFFODIL1 wrote:

It's Friday,which means it's another seething day for Pushkin99

the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak has nothing interesting, intelligent or witty to contribute, so simply reverts to type in accusing those who are taking him to task of seething...............

Report pushkin99 May 13, 2016 9:22 PM BST

May 13, 2016 -- 10:38AM, Westender wrote:

Wait until he finishes his McDonald's shift tonight - he will implode with rage on here

the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak has nothing interesting, intelligent or witty to contribute, so simply reverts to type in accusing those who are taking him to task of seething...............

Report akabula May 13, 2016 9:31 PM BST
Report pushkin99 May 13, 2016 9:33 PM BST

May 13, 2016 -- 2:57AM, Westender wrote:

pushkin99 is SEETHING 24/7SEETHING WITH RAGE

then akabigot emerges from under his cloak of bigotry, and like his boyfriend is also unable contribute anything witty

no wonder that akabigot and the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildoare freak are getting married

when joined together in their 'NO SURRENDER LOYAL UNION', the two half wits could perhaps post something witty Laugh

Report Westender May 13, 2016 10:22 PM BST
OMG just realised that Pushkin99 is the owner of the head previously used by Worzel Gummidge
Report pushkin99 May 13, 2016 10:24 PM BST

May 13, 2016 -- 4:22PM, Westender wrote:

OMG just realised that Pushkin99 is the owner of the head previously used by Worzel Gummidge

then akabigot emerges from under his cloak of bigotry, and like his boyfriend is also unable to contribute anything witty

no wonder that akabigot and the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildoare freak are getting married

when joined together in their 'NO SURRENDER LOYAL UNION', the two half wits combined would make a full wit, and they could then perhaps post something witty Laugh

Report pushkin99 May 14, 2016 2:38 PM BST

May 14, 2016 -- 8:28AM, DAFFODIL1 wrote:

Calm down Pushkin99,you keep coming back for more every day,methinks you enjoy it. Do you mAsturbaTe in your p1ss stained undies while reading the replies? it's okay,you can get help but firstly you need to want to be helped,now the first step is to take your p1ss stained undies off and wash them,starting to feel better?. Let me know and I'll try and give you some more advice. 

then akabigot emerges from under his cloak of bigotry, and like his boyfriend is also unable to contribute anything witty

no wonder that akabigot and the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak are getting married

when joined together in their 'NO SURRENDER LOYAL UNION', the two half wits combined would make a full wit, and they could then perhaps post something witty Laugh

Report Westender May 15, 2016 12:31 AM BST
SEETHER ALERT LaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 May 15, 2016 10:58 AM BST

May 14, 2016 -- 6:31PM, Westender wrote:

SEETHER ALERT

no wonder that akabigot and the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak are getting married

sadly all the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak offers up is his own personal experiences of his undies and what he does in them Crazy

Report Westender May 15, 2016 11:49 AM BST
SEETHE AWAY
Report pushkin99 May 15, 2016 12:24 PM BST

May 14, 2016 -- 6:31PM, Westender wrote:

SEETHER ALERT

sadly all the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak offers up is his own personal experiences of his undies and what he does in them Crazy

Report Westender May 15, 2016 1:01 PM BST
SEETHE FEST LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report DAFFODIL1 May 15, 2016 1:19 PM BST
Methinks Pushkin likes a good SEETHEExcitedExcited
Report Westender May 15, 2016 1:20 PM BST
SEETHING with RAGE

Red FACE PUSHKIN99

Report pushkin99 May 15, 2016 1:20 PM BST

May 15, 2016 -- 7:19AM, DAFFODIL1 wrote:

Methinks Pushkin likes a good SEETHE

Report DAFFODIL1 May 15, 2016 1:25 PM BST
I am seething
I am seething
Home again
'Cross the sea
I am seething,
Stormy waters
To be near you,
To be free

I am seething,
I am seething
Like a bird
'Cross the sky
I am flying,
Passing high clouds
To be with you,
To be free

Can you hear me, can you hear me
Through the dark night, far away
I am dying, forever crying
To be with you, who can say

Can you hear me, can you hear me
Through the dark night far away
I am dying, forever crying
To be with you, who can say

We are seething, we are seething
Home again
'Cross the sea
We are seething
Stormy waters
To be near you,
To be free

Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free
Oh Lord

Just for you Pushkin  LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 May 15, 2016 1:26 PM BST

May 15, 2016 -- 7:25AM, DAFFODIL1 wrote:

I am seethingI am seethingHome again 'Cross the seaI am seething, Stormy watersTo be near you, To be freeI am seething, I am seethingLike a bird 'Cross the skyI am flying, Passing high cloudsTo be with you, To be freeCan you hear me, can you hear meThrough the dark night, far awayI am dying, forever cryingTo be with you, who can sayCan you hear me, can you hear meThrough the dark night far awayI am dying, forever cryingTo be with you, who can sayWe are seething, we are seethingHome again 'Cross the seaWe are seething Stormy watersTo be near you, To be freeOh Lord, to be near you, to be freeOh Lord, to be near you, to be freeOh Lord, to be near you, to be freeOh LordJust for you Pushkin 

is the wetbender/mugger88/betfairduddy/daftdildo freak going to tell us today what he likes to do in his undies and whether he has changed them this month Crazy

Report ufcdan January 6, 2018 10:39 PM GMT
Funny what you can find on here
Report anxious January 6, 2018 10:51 PM GMT
Very enlightening thread dan
Report ufcdan January 6, 2018 10:55 PM GMT
Yeah seems to be some history here anxious..............for the life of me I can't think why !
Report jollyswagman January 6, 2018 11:16 PM GMT
a poor thread which highlights all that is wrong with betfair, still it makes some laugh Sad
Report ufcdan January 6, 2018 11:18 PM GMT
I must be lacking cos it's made me laugh.............what goes around comes around
Report TheBetterBettor January 7, 2018 11:10 AM GMT
...He has never been the same since the slip of 2014.
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2018 11:16 AM GMT
thebitterbighter - the trolls troll - wasting his life obsessed by all things Liverpool.

FWIW, 2013/14 was an amazing season to be a Liverpool supporter. The best for a while until Klopp's arrival at Anfield.
Report jollyswagman January 7, 2018 12:16 PM GMT
maybe i have had a sense of humour bypass dan Blush. it's funny for all the wrong reasons and a bit concerning, these are adults i assume. it looks like you may have ignited it again Plain
Report pushkin99 January 7, 2018 7:37 PM GMT

Jan 7, 2018 -- 12:31PM, akabula wrote:

Took this snap of pushkin out shopping today.

Ah bless, after all this time akabigot still pining after his Bessie chum - wetbender - one of the most bigoted bluenoses on the forum.

Wetbender lived in his protty enclave council flat in Belfast's west end, but all the time pretended to be a Chavski fan boy living near the betfair offices. An amazing fantasist.

If this thread yet again becomes a lightening rod for the forum bigots, fantasists and trolls. So be it.

Report pushkin99 January 7, 2018 7:38 PM GMT
FWIW akabigot, cant see any gin bottles in that trolley?
Report mega88 January 7, 2018 10:14 PM GMT
Miss westy one of the gooduns was a big hitter right TO the EnD same as yomomma an chase couldn't keep em down, only way was to ban em
Report akabula January 7, 2018 10:51 PM GMT
3 really good posters Mega.
Always a good read unlike this rubbish at 19.37.
Report dr . atkins January 8, 2018 1:06 AM GMT
i thought this thread was about cucumbers
Report pushkin99 January 8, 2018 9:29 AM GMT

Jan 7, 2018 -- 7:06PM, dr . atkins wrote:

i thought this thread was about cucumbers

ahhhhh, this time ratkins pining after his chavski chum pbk.

pbk - aka the cucumber man - went on and on about what he liked to do with cucumbers and gimp masks.

Report lfc1971 January 8, 2018 12:41 PM GMT
Listen to pushkin talking about bigots when he supports Celtic who wave the tricolour
The most bigoted act by the most bigoted supporters anywhere in the world
Report mega88 January 8, 2018 8:40 PM GMT
Report akabula January 8, 2018 9:20 PM GMT
Report pushkin99 January 8, 2018 9:29 PM GMT
Roll up, roll up, wetbender would be so proud, his thread attracting the biggest fantasists, trolls and bigots on the forum. To date:

muffdan

thebitterbighter

mugger88

akabigot

ratkins

dullard1971
Report lfc1971 January 9, 2018 6:17 AM GMT
pipe down pushkin you're a bigot, that's all you need to know
Report lfc1971 January 9, 2018 6:31 AM GMT
If you're a follower of Celtic you'll be surrounded by them , maybe that's why he don't know any better
Report lfc1971 January 9, 2018 6:35 AM GMT
you don't know any better , that's no excuse you should learn to understand
Report lfc1971 January 9, 2018 6:37 AM GMT
Anyone British citizen who brings the flag of a foreign country to a football ground is guilty of treason , and of being a bigot
Report lfc1971 January 9, 2018 6:38 AM GMT
Even someone as silly as you pushkin should be able to understand that
Report ufcdan January 9, 2018 5:24 PM GMT
muffdan.....................did you think of that all by yourself puskin? What a clever boy ! Looks like my work here is done Laugh
Report Coachbuster January 9, 2018 7:02 PM GMT
Westender was one of the forum greats in it's hayday
Report ufcdan January 9, 2018 7:11 PM GMT
Used to be lots of good lads on here Coachbuster but sadly lots have gone thanks to some not to far away if you get my drift !
Report Coachbuster January 9, 2018 7:58 PM GMT
indeed there did
Report akabula January 9, 2018 8:34 PM GMT
Westie was a good'un and the Chasers 'catalogue delivery' thread was a classic. Still laugh when I think of that.
Report pushkin99 January 12, 2018 8:09 PM GMT

Jan 7, 2018 -- 6:16AM, jollyswagman wrote:

maybe i have had a sense of humour bypass dan . it's funny for all the wrong reasons and a bit concerning, these are adults i assume. it looks like you may have ignited it again

U have hit the nail on the head there jollyswagman.

These are not adults, they are the forums biggest fantasists, trolls and bigots with so much free time on their hands that they have nothing better to do with their sad lives than post their rubbish on what is supposed to be a betting forum.

Oh my, the following halfwits have been caught in wetbenders net:

muffdan

thebitterbighter

mugger88

akabigot

ratkins

dullard1971

Report ufcdan January 12, 2018 10:41 PM GMT
It's clear to see why this thread was posted.....................still while your posting drivel on Chelsea and Utd threads I'll just come on here to say keep up the good work which will be a constant reminder to all on here as to what a pleasant person you are Grin
Report akabula January 12, 2018 10:47 PM GMT
pushkin has found a friend
Report akabula January 12, 2018 10:49 PM GMT

Good for you pushkin, be happy.
Report pushkin99 January 12, 2018 11:02 PM GMT

Jan 6, 2018 -- 5:16PM, jollyswagman wrote:

a poor thread which highlights all that is wrong with betfair, still it makes some laugh

These are not adults, they are the forums biggest fantasists, trolls and bigots with so much free time on their hands that they have nothing better to do with their sad lives than post their rubbish on what is supposed to be a betting forum.

Oh my, the following halfwits have been caught in wetbenders net:

muffdan

thebitterbighter

mugger88

akabigot

ratkins

dullard1971

best to let the fantasists, trolls and bigots play with themselves to their hearts content.

Report jollyswagman January 12, 2018 11:02 PM GMT
only a fool would think my post is in any way in support of pushkin.
Report mega88 January 12, 2018 11:12 PM GMT
The trouble with PUSHKIN is he could never make it pay on here and got himself all frustrated, don't know why he doesn't just stick too his gardening,
Report Capt__F January 12, 2018 11:19 PM GMT
^ superb
Report akabula January 12, 2018 11:46 PM GMT
And only a bigger fool would think that I was being serious jollyswagman.
You any good at gardening?
Report pushkin99 January 13, 2018 4:11 PM GMT

maybe i have had a sense of humour bypass dan . it's funny for all the wrong reasons and a bit concerning, these are adults i assume. it looks like you may have ignited it again

jollywagman hit the nail on the head, though it seems he did not comprehend what he wrote. This thread was started to attack me by probably the forums biggest halfwit, troll, fantasist and bigot, wetbender. That it was re-started by another, muffdan - aka the chav's chav - is of no surprise. I will continue to defend myself from these halfwits, trolls, fantasists and bigots for so long as they post abuse about me. 

As has been pointed out, these are not adults, they are the forums biggest halfwits, fantasists, trolls and bigots with so much free time on their hands that they have nothing better to do with their sad lives than post abuse and childish rubbish on what is supposed to be a betting forum.

Wetbender's thread has been a lightening rod to attract the following halfwits, fantasists, trolls and bigots:

muffdan - aka the chav's chav. Like all chav's struts around living in the reflected glory of Roman have pumped in excess of £1B into chavski. However, when the going gets tough, hardly ever resurfaces. Likes to lurk in the shadows waiting to attack supporters of other clubs when the odds are at least 3 to 1 in his favour though will usually wait longer for more favourable odds.

thebitterbighter - aka the trolls troll. Wasting his life obsessed by all things Liverpool. Constantly trawling the internet 24/7 to find anything that he can use to try and run down Liverpool, the city, culture, football clubs and people who live there past and present. 

mugger88 - previous alias of torres9, fantasist with a number of other accounts including the betfairduddy - to pretend he had friends - on an anonymous internet forum. With perfect 20/20 hindsight, and in conjunction with his little gang, including akabigot and wetbender, 'mugger88/betfairduddy' liked to ridicule and hound the few posters on here (a betting forum after all!) who posted their tips and bets a priori and ended up getting it wrong. Not surprisingly, this practically killed the site off as a betting forum. Shame really, as if he behaves as mega88, rather than his alter ego of mugger88, capable of posting good bets and tips. 

akabigot - aka the bigot's bigot. After all this time still missing his Bessie chum - wetbender - one of the most bigoted bluenoses ever to be seen on this forum. Wetbender rented a room in his mum's council flat in his protty enclave west Belfast, but all the time pretending to be a chavski fan boy living near the betfair offices in London, rather than as a rangers blue nose. An amazing fantasist.

ratkins - aka the forums grass snake. Still pining after his chavski chum pbk - aka the cucumber man - who went on and on about what he liked to do with cucumbers and gimp masks to get him self suspended. Not the sharpest tool in the block, even for chavski, he repeated his offence making his ban permanent.

dullard1971 - fantasist talking non-sensical nonsense no one can understand. A typical recent rant involved stating how appallingly poor the Liverpool attack was and that they had no goal scorers.

I will now leave the halfwits, fantasists, trolls and bigots play with themselves for the time being.

Report ufcdan January 14, 2018 5:25 PM GMT
Well done Pushkin you think of this all by yourself, there seems to be only one person on here with to much time on their hands ! Keep going we'll see who tires first Happy
Report akabula January 14, 2018 9:37 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhLlXvkm65Y
Report pushkin99 January 14, 2018 9:49 PM GMT

jollywagman hit the nail on the head, though it seems he did not comprehend what he wrote. This thread was started to attack me by probably the forums biggest halfwit, troll, fantasist and bigot, wetbender. That it was re-started by another, muffdan - aka the chav's chav - is of no surprise. I will continue to defend myself from these halfwits, trolls, fantasists and bigots for so long as they post abuse about me. 

As has been pointed out, these are not adults, they are the forums biggest halfwits, fantasists, trolls and bigots with so much free time on their hands that they have nothing better to do with their sad lives than post abuse and childish rubbish on what is supposed to be a betting forum.

Wetbender's thread has been a lightening rod to attract the following halfwits, fantasists, trolls and bigots:

muffdan - aka the chav's chav. Like all chav's struts around living in the reflected glory of Roman have pumped in excess of £1B into chavski. However, when the going gets tough, hardly ever resurfaces. Likes to lurk in the shadows waiting to attack supporters of other clubs when the odds are at least 3 to 1 in his favour though will usually wait longer for more favourable odds.

thebitterbighter - aka the trolls troll. Wasting his life obsessed by all things Liverpool. Constantly trawling the internet 24/7 to find anything that he can use to try and run down Liverpool, the city, culture, football clubs and people who live there past and present. 

mugger88 - previous alias of torres9, fantasist with a number of other accounts including the betfairduddy - to pretend he had friends - on an anonymous internet forum. With perfect 20/20 hindsight, and in conjunction with his little gang, including akabigot and wetbender, 'mugger88/betfairduddy' liked to ridicule and hound the few posters on here (a betting forum after all!) who posted their tips and bets a priori and ended up getting it wrong. Not surprisingly, this practically killed the site off as a betting forum. Shame really, as if he behaves as mega88, rather than his alter ego of mugger88, capable of posting good bets and tips. 

akabigot - aka the bigot's bigot. After all this time still missing his Bessie chum - wetbender - one of the most bigoted bluenoses ever to be seen on this forum. Wetbender rented a room in his mum's council flat in his protty enclave in west Belfast, but all the time pretending to be a chavski fan boy living near the betfair offices in London, rather than as a rangers blue nose. An amazing fantasist.

ratkins - aka the forums grass snake. Still pining after his chavski chum pbk - aka the cucumber man - who went on and on about what he liked to do with cucumbers and gimp masks to get him self suspended. Not the sharpest tool in the block, even for chavski, he repeated his offence making his ban permanent.

dullard1971 - fantasist talking non-sensical nonsense no one can understand. A typical recent rant involved stating how appallingly poor the Liverpool attack was and that they had no goal scorers.

Took about 10 mins to type up as well!

Will be interesting to see tomorrow if this lightening rod of the thread attracts more of the forums biggest halfwits, fantasists, trolls and bigots. Or whether it is just the usual saddos.

Report mega88 January 14, 2018 10:45 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2018 -- 3:37PM, akabula wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhLlXvkm65Y

ExcitedLaugh

Report ufcdan January 15, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Pastekin at it again I see, top of the list again. Keep it up !
Report ufcdan January 15, 2018 6:17 PM GMT
Shouldn't that be muppet on a string ?
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 9:27 PM GMT

muffdan - aka the chav's chav. Like all chav's struts around living in the reflected glory of Roman have pumped in excess of £1B into chavski. However, when the going gets tough, hardly ever resurfaces. Likes to lurk in the shadows waiting to attack supporters of other clubs when the odds are at least 3 to 1 in his favour though will usually wait longer for more favourable odds. As with all trolls, has to have the last word and when he does thinks it is som kind of victory. Which it undoubtedly is in his sad wasted life.

akabigot - aka the bigot's bigot. After all this time still missing his Bessie chum - wetbender - one of the most bigoted bluenoses ever to be seen on this forum. Wetbender rented a room in his mum's council flat in his protty enclave in west Belfast, but all the time pretending to be a chavski fan boy living near the betfair offices in London, rather than as a rangers blue nose. An amazing fantasist.

I am disappointed that wetbenders lightening rod thread has only attracted the same halfwits, fantasists, trolls and bigots.

Just the usual saddos who lead sad unfulfilled lives on this forum.

Report akabula January 17, 2018 9:49 PM GMT
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 10:03 PM GMT

muffdan - aka the chav's chav. Like all chav's struts around living in the reflected glory of Roman have pumped in excess of £1B into chavski. However, when the going gets tough, hardly ever resurfaces. Likes to lurk in the shadows waiting to attack supporters of other clubs when the odds are at least 3 to 1 in his favour though will usually wait longer for more favourable odds. As with all trolls, has to have the last word and when he does thinks it is som kind of victory. Which it undoubtedly is in his sad wasted life.

I am disappointed that wetbenders lightening rod thread has only attracted the same halfwits, fantasists, trolls and bigots.

Report akabula January 17, 2018 10:11 PM GMT
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 10:16 PM GMT

Report akabula January 17, 2018 10:39 PM GMT
Pushkin I want you to be a good boy and repost that every time anyone, including me, makes a post on here.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 11:06 PM GMT

Report akabula January 17, 2018 11:20 PM GMT
That's a good boy.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 11:25 PM GMT

Report sofiakenny January 17, 2018 11:25 PM GMT
Well done ackietim..you couldnae resist posting a bonny picture of yer bestie trilby.
Report akabula January 17, 2018 11:42 PM GMT
Pushkin meet kennybhoy, he's looking for a friend as well. I think ye'll be happy together.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 11:51 PM GMT

Jan 17, 2018 -- 5:25PM, sofiakenny wrote:

Well done ackietim..you couldnae resist posting a bonny picture of yer bestie trilby.

sofiakenny, don't worry too much about akabigot. As with all trolls, he has to have the last word and when he does thinks it is some kind of victory. Which it undoubtedly is in his sad wasted life spent trolling on the internet, day, after day after day.

No doubt akabigot's bessie chum - muffdan - will be on here soon backing his chum right up to the hilt.

I will just leave the two chums - akabigot and muffdan - on here to play with each other until they are both satisfied.

Report ufcdan January 18, 2018 6:07 PM GMT
Pushkin I want you to be a good boy and repost that every time anyone, including me, makes a post on here.

Keep up the good work pastekin Laugh
Report pushkin99 January 19, 2018 9:40 PM GMT

Jan 18, 2018 -- 12:07PM, ufcdan wrote:

Pushkin I want you to be a good boy and repost that every time anyone, including me, makes a post on here.Keep up the good work pastekin

muffdan - aka the chav's chav. Like all chav's struts around living in the reflected glory of Roman have pumped in excess of £1B into chavski. However, when the going gets tough, hardly ever resurfaces. Likes to lurk in the shadows waiting to attack supporters of other clubs when its at least 3 to 1 in his favour though will usually wait longer for more favourable odds.

Just curious muffdan. If u ever go to the bridge - do u even know where it is? - are u one of the many making hissing noises when u play spurs? Or are u one of the rest of the chav's ****ing yourselves laughing at how funny your fans are? Roman must be so proud of u all. 

As with all trolls, u - muffdan - will have the last word on this thread. Undoubtedly that is all u have to look forward to in your sad wasted life.

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now