Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
buzzer
21 Dec 13 16:45
| Topic/replies: 19,786 | Blogger: buzzer's blog
how long does it take to settle these markets betfair? Done the live chat, even been on tw a tter and still not settled.
It does my OCD no good at all having so many matches unsettled so long after the events have ended.
Just posting in case you decide to look in on the forum to see all your happy customers praising betfair.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Juventus U19 v Torino FC U19 , Carpi...
Show More
Report henok December 21, 2013 4:54 PM GMT
do you gamble on every available game buzzer, or is this sort of low profile game where your edges is?
Report buzzer December 21, 2013 4:55 PM GMT
Very well done on settling my 3.00pm bets promptly but what the earlier ones?
Report Thunder_struck December 21, 2013 4:56 PM GMT
I'm waiting for the 0.5 Carpi market as well.Btw, OCD +gambling=one way trip Laugh
Report buzzer December 21, 2013 4:57 PM GMT
I'd say 75%-80% of games throughout the day, on average, over 5 days a week. Don't do the late night stuff though.
Report buzzer December 21, 2013 5:00 PM GMT
I originally backed under 0.5 in that Thunder struck and that game was still in play when the original problems started then it suspended came back then after the red card and penalty award it never came back up again. It was on betfair video too Devil
Report buzzer December 21, 2013 5:22 PM GMT
We'll settle these markets immediately there's no reason why they shouldn't be settled
half hour later still not settled, I'm just looking through my dictionary to see what immediately really means Grin
Report buzzer December 21, 2013 5:32 PM GMT
One left to do, very efficient.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now