Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
moscowmills
14 Sep 12 06:59
| Topic/replies: 429 | Blogger: moscowmills's blog
Anyone else having problems being paid out by this new outfit? Now 12 days since withdrawal and no funds returned, not answering emails now either!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View b e t b r i g h t
Show More
Report Banwana September 14, 2012 8:05 AM BST
Sorry, I don't know of them but I'm having the same delays with Betway. What happened to faster payments banking ffs.
Report moscowmills September 14, 2012 6:54 PM BST
Good afternoon,

Firstly I would like to confirm that there is no problem with your withdrawal request and it will be processed in due course. We have had a technical issue with the refunds/withdrawal part of our system and this has delayed us being able to make the payment. We took the decision to try and resolve the issue first opposed to  issuing cheques instead, as this will just increase the time it takes to funds to get into your bank account.

As you may or may not know we are new online and whilst we are very happy with our success and progress so far, we are far than happy with this current issue. We can only apologise and assure you that we are working on it and will update you as soon as it is fixed and the refunds/withdrawals have been made.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bets of Luck!!
Tom

The BetBright Support Team
Report jeyton September 14, 2012 7:14 PM BST
fck.... i hope you get your money back.... this sounds really dodgy to me...
Report goldenboy89 September 14, 2012 7:21 PM BST
Site looks moody as f***, how will it possibly generate enough liquidity to compete with bf or daq, would avoid it like the plague... :)
Report Pounf September 14, 2012 9:08 PM BST
I think Ive just seen betbrights CEO getting on a plane for Bermuda with a bag with "swag" written on it...
Report porter June 11, 2013 8:53 AM BST
noticed its address is a po box in blackrock anyone deal with them any info please
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now