Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
malky1
28 Jun 11 15:01
| Topic/replies: 7,165 | Blogger: malky1's blog
the change at the bridge for better or worse?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View any chelsea fans from 70s and 80s
Show More
Report knot in wood August 29, 2017 7:11 PM BST
hope they don't sign ross barkley.
Report dr . atkins August 30, 2017 10:28 AM BST
ox wants to play in midfield well son you have fck all chance playing in the chelsea midfield deal dead in the water
Report dr . atkins August 31, 2017 10:19 PM BST
lots of players don't want to sit on the bench it seems
Report FIGJAM August 31, 2017 11:28 PM BST
It seems  your lot are persona non grata, even for an extra £3,000,000 a year.

Half way through a medical for one player and another favouring Super Spurs.
Some sort of smell coming out of the Bridge.
Report TENDY September 1, 2017 12:56 AM BST
Fair play to Barkley.
Made the right decision for himself.
It was just a panic buy option after previous days decline by The Ox!
Report dr . atkins September 1, 2017 1:42 PM BST
yes figjam you got one over us a 32 year old forward but i will still take roman abramovich and william SillySillySillyLaughLaughLaugh
Report ufcdan September 1, 2017 6:13 PM BST
FIGJAM of course lots of players would prefer to sign for Spurs, it's the only way sh1t players will ever get to play at Wembley LaughWink
Report hippie September 1, 2017 8:12 PM BST
What happened at Barkley's medical? Anything to do with the inappropriate touching the club is (in)famous for?
Report ufcdan September 3, 2017 5:14 PM BST
Chelsea got Drinkwater. Everton got Drinkdriver Wink
Report dr . atkins September 10, 2017 12:37 PM BST
good result yesterday.see fans in trouble for singing a song Devil
Report paulypaul September 10, 2017 1:42 PM BST
What song?
Report unbiased September 11, 2017 5:26 PM BST
In an interview on tv,a few years ago,a director of Tottenham,not Levy though,actually said that his club AREN'T offended by the y-- chants,as his club has the y-- army as it's followers.Football is tribal,but the press sees it as a totally different matter.Turning it into something else,sensationalism,as is always the case.
Chelsea's owner is of the same faith as the chant against the Spurs supporters,so it is plainly obvious that the meaning of the chant has been seen to be something it isn't.A club v club issue only.
  Chelsea,Spurs has always been major rivalry,tribal,but not religious,and has been that way for many,many years.
   It is probably bad taste for the Morata chant to have been sung in the first place,but for the press to turn it into a major issue,avoiding the meaning behind it,is also wrong.The press should take the trouble to ask the fans what it is all about,as Chelsea could also explain to them,instead of wanting to ban supporters that pay good money to travel to see their team play away from home.
  Morata himself wouldn't begin to understand the Chelsea,Spurs rivalry,and that it is tribal,not religion based.
Report ufcdan September 11, 2017 7:43 PM BST
PC world gone mad Mischief glad we only won 2-1 and not 4-2 Wink
Report LoyalHoncho September 12, 2017 2:03 AM BST
"I'm tribal and proud"!  The Chelsea mantra.  You have to laugh.  They don't care who finances them, as long as he is tribal too, and allows them to sing their "tribal" songs..
Report ufcdan September 12, 2017 10:10 PM BST
Well LH what you think and 50p will get you a cup of coffee somewhere.
Report dr . atkins September 16, 2017 1:01 PM BST
if we score the first goal sunday can see us winning by 3 or 4
Report knot in wood September 18, 2017 9:27 PM BST
sorry to say could have done with diego costa on sunday, needed someone to try and bully them a bit(ruffle their feathers).

seemed very predictable, can see a few changes to last years first team in the coming months.
Report dr . atkins September 21, 2017 10:03 PM BST
we don't stop making money on selling players costa the latest
Report ufcdan September 22, 2017 7:25 PM BST
Given the way Costa was told which also told the rest of the world. Amazing amount for him Cool
Report LAMBETH WALK September 28, 2017 12:52 AM BST
Great display tonight.. don't often see simione out fort Wink   ZIGGER ZAGGER
Report trilby22 September 28, 2017 11:13 AM BST
Report ufcdan September 28, 2017 5:24 PM BST
Best performance I've seen in a long while. Took it to them and outclassed them, hope we continue in that vain Saturday Cool
Report dr . atkins September 28, 2017 8:42 PM BST
agree with you ufcdan looked very good last night
Report ufcdan September 30, 2017 10:10 PM BST
Sadly football has a way of bringing you back down to earth Sad gave City to much respect today. Hopefully Morata won't be gone for to long.Not sure Batshuayi is the answer.
Report dr . atkins October 14, 2017 11:54 AM BST
worried about today's game
Report ufcdan October 16, 2017 3:22 PM BST
It doesn't soften the blow winning money when we lose, can't be ar$ed to even watch it on MOTD, where we that bad ? As someone who was there when we were sh1t it's just the game we'd lose. People say it's to early but hardly a revelation I think there's only one team going to win the PL Sad and as for Jose or should I say agent Jose, glad he let DeBryne go he's clearly sh1t CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy
Report dr . atkins October 16, 2017 11:45 PM BST
eggs all in one basket
Report dr . atkins October 16, 2017 11:45 PM BST
eggs all in one basket
Report ufcdan October 17, 2017 10:46 AM BST
All of us with the exception of City are in the eggs in one basket category as far as striking options Sad I can't see them falling by the wayside this season. On to hopefully happier things will lay Real Madrid to night and hope I do my money LaughWink
Report anxious October 17, 2017 10:52 AM BST
Do not include us in that defeatism dan , crying with yourself woe is me get a grip man AngrySurprised
Report ufcdan October 17, 2017 10:57 AM BST
We'll see anxious, you cling to that hope. It must be as bad for you City winning as it would be for us Spurs winning it ! Anyway don't let me keep you from your little private time with your thankfully laminated Jeremy Corbyn poster ShockedWink
Report anxious October 17, 2017 11:03 AM BST
No dan i dont want city to win it ever, as for Jeremy i think he would put up a better fight in Europe than chairman may  and bullingdon at the moment
Report dr . atkins October 29, 2017 2:54 PM GMT
think we will beat roma midweek and then on sunday man utd will kick hazard all over the place as per usual
Report knot in wood October 31, 2017 8:10 PM GMT
it's early days but on first impressions i think we might have bought a right lemon in that bakayoko.
Report dr . atkins October 31, 2017 8:42 PM GMT
can't have cahill in my team think he's gone
Report knot in wood October 31, 2017 8:49 PM GMT
you might be right dr.

can see a midfield pair of kante and drinkwater when they both fit.
Report unbiased November 1, 2017 2:16 PM GMT
Painful watch,absolutely dire.Many problems there.
Bakayoku= John Obi Mikel,likes to watch players passing him by,and likes to make rotten passes.A bad buy!!!
No pace in the team whatsover,except with Hazard,a great player,but can't do it all.
Morata,confidence shot,but goodness knows why,should be showing his true form,no excuses.
Cahill getting slower and slower,Christenson looked good for Borussia,and will do the job.
Kante BADLY MISSED,one of the best in the World at his job.
Midfield a joke at present,as could be seen in the home game against Roma.
Also,surprisingly,we have badly missed Victor Moses,who was a revelation last season.
  Antonio,we trust you,at the moment,to clear up the mess,and turn us into a decent team again,meanwhile United could really hurt us on Sunday ,as morale will be very low.Can't take the abuse if they tonk us,too much to bear.
  The worst aspect was that we learnt NOTHING,ZILCH,ZERO from the first game ,which isn't acceptable,seeing as what a great unexpected job Antonio did for us in winning the Prem,so why did he get it so wrong.
Report dr . atkins November 1, 2017 3:50 PM GMT
fabregas been shocking
Report dr . atkins November 5, 2017 7:45 PM GMT
good win today we were the better side i thought i saw the late great peter osgood going up for that header can't give morata a better compliment than that
Report ufcdan November 6, 2017 3:23 PM GMT
Kante the main reason for a great result. Bakayoku....what's that all about ? Anyone know what's gone on between Conti and Luis ? Hope Antonio stays the course regards that situation......b0ll0x to player power. Speaking of which noticed Hazard dogged Mourinio right out !
Report ufcdan November 6, 2017 3:46 PM GMT
Talking of Conti winning, just seen a report that Michael Emenalo has resigned as technical director. Imo good news !!!!! Good riddance
Report dr . atkins November 7, 2017 7:02 PM GMT
ufcdan luiz had a massive row at training with conte
Report ufcdan November 8, 2017 7:33 PM GMT
Cheers doc think there will only be one winner there, as I said with Emenalo going I think Roman is starting to see things Antonio's way. I'd say he's pretty at the Bridge for the foreseeable future...........or at least I hope so !
Report fredlyn November 8, 2017 7:44 PM GMT
luiz thinks he's back in Brazil playing beach football
Report knot in wood November 20, 2017 11:01 PM GMT
how did we get rid of kevin de bruyne and mo salah...madness
Report ufcdan November 21, 2017 12:53 PM GMT
Jose knows best knot in wood !!!!
Report ufcdan November 21, 2017 12:56 PM GMT
Every time he scores I get a b0ll0cking off the missus..................."You female organ Mourinio" is sadly heard all to often in our house. Said before and I'll say again the man made some poor purchases and let way to many good, sorry make that great players go !
Report ufcdan November 21, 2017 12:59 PM GMT
Still at least Jose not only screwed us over but also Utd...............ain't no one catching City imo ! That said it would be nice if we finish above Utd and of course the scum of North London.
Report dr . atkins November 24, 2017 10:15 PM GMT
big game sat
Report knot in wood November 26, 2017 9:39 AM GMT
really enjoyed yesterdays game 2 good sides, thought the draw was a fair result.

love conte but must admit my head dropped when i seen bakayoko included in the side and he might of cost us 3 points.

think we might have found the new john terry in andreas christensen what a prospect and only 21, looking a strong squad now and have stopped shipping goals.
Report ufcdan November 26, 2017 1:14 PM GMT
Agree Bakayoko does look a bit of a weak link ! Cost us that goal yesterday ! I liked Salhah but yet another player..........make that decent player who didn't get a rub of the green at the Bridge Sad
Report dr . atkins November 26, 2017 10:59 PM GMT
should be a easy 6pts this week on paper be nice to give the big fat waiter a welcome again Devil
Report ufcdan November 27, 2017 6:59 PM GMT
Tbf doc given the abuse he got he did a pretty decent job at the Bridge !
Report dr . atkins November 27, 2017 7:02 PM GMT
fck him
Report ufcdan November 27, 2017 7:05 PM GMT
Fxxking hell doc why don't you stop being diplomatic and say it how it is !!!!!
Report dr . atkins December 3, 2017 8:56 PM GMT
got the happy hammers next weekend thought they played well today
Report ufcdan December 4, 2017 12:44 PM GMT
Agree the Hammers which doesn't bode well, been bit of a bogey team in the past. He didn't have a great game at the weekend but was happy to see Moses back !
Report ufcdan December 11, 2017 5:14 PM GMT
Sadly looks like I called it about the Hammers, poor display from us looked like we turned up thinking it was a foregone conclusion. Kante yawning during the warm up didn't fill me with confidence ! Title well and truly gone now not that there was ever a realistic chance of catching City.
Report knot in wood December 11, 2017 5:27 PM GMT
got lucky with the other results on the weekend dan was looking at top 4 at best anyway.

like playing with 10 men with my mate bakayoko in the side, did not track back again for their goal the lazy basket.

got to play kante and drinkwater tomorrow night against huddersfield and cannot understand why he's not starting either willian or pedro.

btw well done to west ham they wanted it more.
Report ufcdan December 11, 2017 5:33 PM GMT
Leaving Moses out as well didn't help and agree West Ham wanted it more, no excuses well done !
Report knot in wood December 11, 2017 5:45 PM GMT
aye anyone bar bakayoko Laugh

the lad we sold to watford chalobah, loftus-cheek on loan at palace all better than him.
Report dr . atkins December 26, 2017 8:07 PM GMT
good win today look like we will be runners up fancy us to beat barca over 2 legs
Report dr . atkins December 27, 2017 11:24 AM GMT
GRASS
Report dr . atkins December 27, 2017 10:31 PM GMT
not me grass
Report ufcdan December 28, 2017 7:56 PM GMT
Belated Merry Christmas. Think your right doc 2nd looks like it could be ours for the taking mind you if Jose thinks he needs to spend a lot more than 300mil how much do we need to compete with City. Think we acquired a few poor acquisitions
Report ufcdan December 28, 2017 7:59 PM GMT
See something is missing on here but given a couple of docs posts I take it a bad smell turned up on here  !
Report pushkin99 December 28, 2017 9:50 PM GMT
poor ratkins - aka the forum grass snake
Report ufcdan December 28, 2017 9:56 PM GMT
Grow up pushkin isn't it past your bedtime, 1.01 who's the biggest grass on here and it ain't Doc
Report dr . atkins December 29, 2017 12:14 AM GMT
take no notice ufcdan a late happy xmas to you and a winning new year
Report ufcdan December 29, 2017 4:25 PM GMT
Take no notice of WHO doc  ?????
Report pushkin99 December 29, 2017 11:19 PM GMT
I am just pleased - and very surprised - that ratkins, aka the forum grass snake, has not slithered along today to complain about my posts.

What is wrong with u ratkins, I am getting worried, do u have a temperature?

Or are u out seeing to yr chum pbk?
Report dr . atkins January 3, 2018 3:00 PM GMT
a video on youtube with chelsea supporters who are no longer with us Sad
Report knot in wood January 3, 2018 8:36 PM GMT
i must stop moaning about him but how does he keep picking this bakayoko in these big games.
Report LAMBETH WALK January 3, 2018 10:23 PM GMT
apart from Morata it was great game
Report ufcdan January 3, 2018 10:58 PM GMT
Yeah stating the obvious Morata very poor tonight and like others here what the fxxk is Bakayko about ?????? Needs to be gone and the board need to back Conte on who he thinks we need to close the gap between us and City. Sad to say had Costa still been here we'd of easily got the three points tonight.
Report dr . atkins January 4, 2018 4:56 PM GMT
andreas christensen aged 21 looks a top top player be worth 100 million easy in next 2 years
Report dr . atkins January 5, 2018 4:38 PM GMT
we are playing 15 million for ross barkley so what must ruben loftus cheek be thinking i am out of here
Report dr . atkins January 6, 2018 7:39 PM GMT
what a load of sh1t that was just goes to show what would happen if the russian went.need to get rid of batshuayi [shocking] luiz [he wants out]think drinkwater will be leaving next year because he wont be getting any games kante must be some player because he made drinkwater look a player at leicester
Report anxious January 6, 2018 7:55 PM GMT
yeah  strage one that barkley , loftus-cheek must be puzzled , strange chelsea transfers carrol ffs
Report ufcdan January 6, 2018 9:05 PM GMT
Long for the good old days, day out with the lads. A few pints etc etc then I watched that dross.........think I'll stick to the sofa. Obviously being there when we were sh1t  isn't quite as appealing as I thought it was through my rose tinted glasses. How can we get it so right Kante 30mil and then so wrong Bakayko 40mil and what ever we paid for Batshuayi. Even if they'd of been wearing Norwich strips they would of probably both been on the bench. Again Willian can hold his head up high, he was the only one trying the same way he continued to do when the rest of the team downed tools under Jose. Again it is clear to see the void between us and City not that we're the only ones Sad
Report dr . atkins January 9, 2018 6:55 PM GMT
got to love the way we are doing business andreas tied up to 2022 CoolCoolCool
Report ufcdan January 9, 2018 7:00 PM GMT
Good news
Report ufcdan January 9, 2018 7:00 PM GMT
Sent you a PM doc
Report dr . atkins January 10, 2018 8:35 PM GMT
why is drinkwater playing for us i never know a championship player
Report dr . atkins January 10, 2018 9:50 PM GMT
shocking stuff the last 2 games really poor
Report pushkin99 January 12, 2018 8:15 PM GMT
what's wrong ratkins - aka the forums snake in the grass - u have not been reporting my posts!

I guessed u have realised, without my posts, this thread would be even more of a ghost thread.

Do give my regards to yr Bessie **** - pbk, aka the cucumber man - next time u 2 bump into each other.
Report ufcdan January 17, 2018 8:07 PM GMT
Regretting it already for no good reason backed over 3.5 goals !
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 9:52 PM GMT
Oh my.

Brighton cheering all the way to the bank.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 9:56 PM GMT
Just turned BBC1 on.

Serious question. Why are there > 30,000 empty seats at the bridge?

For an important cup tie? Just as well Norwich have brought plenty or there would be no atmosphere at all in the ground.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 9:57 PM GMT
Booking for diving. Should be red.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 10:00 PM GMT
Time to turn back to ITV1. Much more of interest than this tosh.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 10:00 PM GMT
Time to turn back to ITV1. Much more of interest than this tosh.
Report pushkin99 January 17, 2018 10:35 PM GMT
Another unfair second red card for diving, for yr team eh chavs?
Report FIGJAM January 18, 2018 12:29 PM GMT
Well that must be a record for a cheating team.
3 players  booked for simulation,sums up the club very well imho.
Report dr . atkins January 18, 2018 12:34 PM GMT
clueless puskin that was the away end norwich were given one end of the ground and did not sell their allocation. you are only a online troll
Report dr . atkins January 18, 2018 12:35 PM GMT
figjam come back when you win something otherwise keep it shut you have nothing to say
Report FIGJAM January 18, 2018 12:40 PM GMT
Struck a nerve dr?
Report dr . atkins January 18, 2018 1:09 PM GMT
got a silly buzzing noise on here
Report woundedknee January 18, 2018 1:10 PM GMT
whats the point in this video decisions chaos
Report pushkin99 January 19, 2018 9:22 PM GMT

Jan 18, 2018 -- 6:29AM, FIGJAM wrote:

Well that must be a record for a cheating team.3 players  booked for simulation,sums up the club very well imho.

How true. The whole club stinks from top to bottom.

Roman must be so proud to hear 40,000 making hissing sounds when chavski play spurs.

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now