Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Crisp77
26 Feb 11 23:23
| Topic/replies: 8,695 | Blogger: Crisp77's blog
Almost got a rare visitor today.

Sorry about all the dust and cobwebs in here. Sad
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Nile Ranger's museum of goals
Show More
Report Ibrahima Sonko July 18, 2014 2:13 PM BST
Laugh
Report Darlo Bantam July 18, 2014 3:38 PM BST
Laugh
Report bigH July 18, 2014 8:08 PM BST
PMSL  again
Report LucianoBettio August 14, 2014 3:06 PM BST
I am reliably informed that Nile snagged a hat-trick no less in training up at Thorpe Arch yesterday.

Will have to consider my Lay Leeds philosophy now such a heroic soccerball legend and all round class act is joining the revolution.

Wouldve fitted in well with Dioufy. Maybe they could bring in Marlon King to help him fit in?
Report Crisp77 August 14, 2014 3:14 PM BST
Interesting bit of trivia for the forumites. Thorpe Arch training ground is opposite a prison. Love
Report LucianoBettio August 15, 2014 2:55 PM BST
Gutted.
Report bigH August 15, 2014 3:19 PM BST
it was 5-a-side game with rush goalies
Report LucianoBettio August 15, 2014 3:23 PM BST
Signed for Blackpool according to my ITK parole officer.
Report Kev mac August 15, 2014 4:03 PM BST
Not signed yet, but currently having a medical

As a Blackpool fan I am praying he fails it.
Report 11kv August 15, 2014 4:27 PM BST
Nice tat
Report Crisp77 August 15, 2014 7:50 PM BST
Luckily Blackpool doesn't have a late night drinking and partying culture so he will stay out of trouble easily.
Report Crisp77 August 23, 2014 9:59 PM BST
FFS

But Wigan were nearly punished for their profligacy in the second half when Blackpool substitute Nile Ranger fluffed his lines with the goal gaping.
Report bigH August 23, 2014 11:16 PM BST
5 live said he sidefooted over from 3 yards when it was easier to score
Report stickyvicky August 31, 2014 12:33 AM BST
FAO Museum Curator,

Dust off a spare shelf, he scored for Blackpool todayLaugh
Report Crisp77 August 31, 2014 11:36 PM BST
Cracking news..the museum could be back on its feet after a rest. Happy
Report donny osmond November 8, 2014 4:35 PM GMT
been quiet

leeds 3 blackpool 1 Ranger 75
Report Solano1 November 8, 2014 4:40 PM GMT
Report Crisp77 November 8, 2014 9:42 PM GMT
Back in business Love
Report bigH December 8, 2014 3:18 PM GMT
An early Xmas present - he's back in the news!!

Blackpool striker Nile Ranger questioned by police after row in the middle of motorway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2864846/Blackpool-striker-Nile-Ranger-questioned-police-row-middle-motorway.html
Report donny osmond December 24, 2014 3:18 PM GMT
Nile Ranger has failed to turn up for Blackpool training session for over two weeks, claims Lee Clark.
The Blackpool boss revealed that he hasn't seen the controversial frontman for fortnight and has little to know idea what Ranger has been up to.
Clark told the Blackpool Gazette: 'If anyone can let us know where he is, send me a letter and we will go from there.

'I don’t know where he is, I haven’t seen him for more than two weeks. He’s been asked to report into training and has been asked to play in games and he hasn’t been seen.
'For whatever reason Nile appears to be back in London but we don’t know why.
'We’ve told him of the training schedule but he’s decided that’s not in his plans.
The 23-year-old recently described his move to Blackpool as his 'last chance' after both Newcastle and Swindon terminated his contracts following a number of off-field incidents.

Ranger had made a bright start to his career at the Championship club, scoring two goals in nine appearances, but was reportedly upset with being left out of the squad of his side's 1-0 victory against Birmingham on December 6.
Speaking after the move in August, Ranger said: 'This isn’t a good chance for me – it’s my last chance, so I have to grab it with both hands.
'This is my actual last chance – I’ve had more lives than a cat.'
Report bigH December 24, 2014 4:52 PM GMT
I had a quick look at his twitter account - there are a few comedy gold responses from his followers

Nile ranger
‏@NilePowerRanger
I'm in London.. Family issues.. For the people that claim they don't know where I AM !!
5:25 AM - 24 Dec 2014
Report bigH April 6, 2015 8:29 PM BST
No sight or sound of him since Xmas - appears to have fallen off the planet

Relegated today and not a peep on twitter.

Museum could be looking at permanent closure
Report Crisp77 April 6, 2015 8:43 PM BST
Sad
Report songsforthedeaf April 6, 2015 9:03 PM BST
Laugh
Report Crisp77 April 6, 2015 9:06 PM BST
I'm sure he'll be back on trial somewhere preseason.
Report VCM April 6, 2015 9:17 PM BST

Apr 6, 2015 -- 9:06PM, Crisp77 wrote:

I'm sure he'll be back on trial somewhere preseason.

Laugh

Report pixie April 7, 2015 1:04 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh

Very good, Crisp.
Report donny osmond April 11, 2015 11:20 AM BST
happy birthday nile

lol crisp
Report donny osmond May 19, 2015 10:51 PM BST
no trials but comment in bbc.co.uk website

Blackpool: Nile Ranger stays on as 17 players are released

Relegated Blackpool have just 10 contracted players after announcing 17 of the squad will be released.
The Seasiders, without a manager after Lee Clark's exit, have taken up one-year options on Nile Ranger, Jose Miguel Cubero and Andrea Orlandi.
Former Newcastle striker Ranger, 24, has not played for Blackpool since November and has reportedly not even been at the club since December.
Midfielder Jamie O'Hara is considering a new contract offer.
Tom Barkhuizen was also offered new terms but he has agreed a contract with League Two side Morecambe.
Tom Aldred, Henry Cameron, Charles Dunne, David Ferguson, Luke Higham,  Connor Oliver and new signing Jarrett Rivers are under contract.
Peter Clarke, Nathan Delfouneso, Jacob Mellis, Nyron Nosworthy, Darren O'Dea and Francois Zoko are among the players released.
It leaves Blackpool in a similar situation that occurred at the start of the last campaign, when they had only eight professionals under contract two weeks before their first game of the season.
And just like last season, Blackpool are without a senior goalkeeper after Elliot Parish was released and Joe Lewis returned to parent club Cardiff.
Blackpool, who were in the Premier League as recently as 2010-11, are searching for a sixth manager since November 2012 as they prepare for life in League One, having finished bottom of the Championship with just four wins and 26 points from 46 matches.
Report Solano1 July 30, 2015 11:26 PM BST
One for donny osmond, when he returns from saving the Greek bookmakers :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3180557/Nile-Ranger-involved-robbery-violence-went-AWOL-Blackpool-eight-months-former-Newcastle-man-obnoxious-footballer-Britain.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Report Bish Bosher October 19, 2015 8:13 PM BST
Ex-Newcastle striker Nile Ranger pleads for club after claiming the 'penny has dropped'

a blast from the past Laugh
Report chathamjack October 19, 2015 8:49 PM BST
is it the penny dropping, or the overdue mortgage payment that has brought this on?  Plain
Report donny osmond October 19, 2015 8:59 PM BST
about time it dropped

c'mon nile
Report Crisp77 December 30, 2015 1:30 PM GMT
The museum is getting fired up for the New Year Plain
Report donny osmond December 30, 2015 11:10 PM GMT
some might call it art ....
Report donny osmond July 4, 2016 10:19 PM BST
great news

League One side Southend United have agreed to sign former Magpie misfit and free agent Nile Ranger on a short-term contract.

Now aged 25, Ranger has had spells at Crystal Palace, Southampton, Swindon Town, Newcastle, Barnsley Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool but hasn't played competitively since November 2014 - after which he fell out with the Tangerines.

Resurfacing with a failed trial at Rotherham United in February, Shrimpers boss Phil Brown invited Ranger to pre-season training and he duly appeared for the opening session on Monday morning.

An initial one-month deal is said to be on the table, with the prospect of an extended contract including various release clauses. Expect those to be invoked.

nufc.com
Report bigH July 4, 2016 10:30 PM BST
Great news indeed!!

In an odd way I have really missed him - he is without question the biggest bellend ever to pull on a pair of boots.

All of East London will be holidaying in Saffend in the next couple of months so I feel fairly certain that he will be able to maintain his astonishing arrests to goals ratio

I look forward to his first run in with Essex's finest
Report Dav_vin03 July 4, 2016 10:36 PM BST
sign him up southend
Report bigH July 4, 2016 10:42 PM BST
this always makes me laugh

The True Geordie talks about Nile Ranger

http://youtu.be/dndKNF-Dvq8?a
Report Crisp77 July 12, 2016 3:23 PM BST
*************SUMMER UPDATE******************

Great Wakering Rovers 0, Southend United 7 (Seven)

Moments later, Demetriou sent a long range shot crashing against the left post with Nile Ranger sending the rebound over the crossbar. Cry
Report Crisp77 July 13, 2016 1:25 PM BST
Canvey Island 1-2 Southend United

And Southend quickly doubled their advantage. Nile Ranger’s effort was saved by Gough, but Ronan Murray was on hand to fire into an empty net Cry
Report Dav_vin03 July 13, 2016 8:44 PM BST
best thread in the entire betfair community
Report bigH August 1, 2016 9:50 PM BST
Dust off the shelves

Nile "Powerless" Ranger is back

Any Southend fans on here?

http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/08/nile-ranger-wins-new-contract-kept-nose-clean-newcastle-united-southend-united/

At the age of 25 and after almost two years without playing any competitive football, their are claims that Nile Ranger may have finally grown up a little bit.

Given a short-term deal for this pre-season at Southend United, Ranger featured in a couple of friendlies but pulled his groin and ended up missing the home match with old club Newcastle United.

Despite still being out injured, Southend boss Phil Brown has confirmed that Nile Ranger has been given a contract up to the end of this season.

Explaining his and the club’s decision, Brown says that ‘there’s a good talent there’ and he has been so convinced by what he has seen so far, that Nile Ranger becomes the first injured player he has ever signed up.

For the amusement of fans of his previous clubs, Nile Ranger injured himself because of the effort was putting in during pre-season – according to Phil Brown.

Phil Brown talking to the Echo:

“I have spoken to Nile Ranger and the chairman and we will be extending Nile’s contract until the end of the season.

“There are clauses in the deal to make it longer if we want to do so.

“But Nile has kept his nose clean and has got on with it here so we want him to stay with us.

“Nile’s grafted since coming in and that’s probably why he pulled his groin.

“It will maybe be another a couple of weeks before we see him and we’ll have to ease him back into things.

“It’s the first time in my career I’ve ever signed an injured player but there’s a good talent there.”
Report bigH August 17, 2016 8:42 PM BST
Briefly on the pitch last night in a 0-3 away win at Sheffield Utd

Great write up in the Sheffield Star

Having expressed reservations about the mental fragilty in depth of the visitors’ squad before making the journey north, such has been the lack of activity at Roots Hall this summer that the former Hull chief recently felt compelled to offer Nile Ranger an opportunity to rebuild his career. Ranger has gone AWOL at both of his previous clubs but, playing for the first time since November 2014, found himself back on English football’s radar last night. It was only a brief appearance, with injury forcing the controversial striker off midway through the first-half. But by then, Southend had already been allowed to stamp their authority on the game. Thanks, in no small part, to some defending even more pitiful than Ranger’s conduct in recent years.

Read more at: http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/blades-0-southend-3...
Report donny osmond October 14, 2016 10:12 PM BST
NILE Ranger insists he is fit and ready to fire Southend United up the League One table.

Blues are currently 22nd in the standings.

But, having now recovered from an ankle injury, Ranger is desperate to help the Shrimpers get their season back on track.

“We need points and I want to help us get them,” said the 25-year-old.

“My ankle is feeling proper nice again and I’m buzzing to be back.

“I was pleased to get 40 minutes at Rochdale at the weekend, even though the result was very disappointing.

“But now I feel ready to start and I hope I will at the weekend against Chesterfield because it’s a big game for us.

“I’m ready to run myself into the ground for Southend and I’m so hungry to play.

“God willing, I won’t suffer any more injury problems this season and I can repay the faith the manager and the club have shown in me.”

Ranger returned to action as a second half substitute in last weekend’s 3-0 defeat at Rochdale having spent seven weeks on the sidelines with an ankle injury sustained on his debut at Sheffield United.

And Ranger is delighted to have now returned to action.

“It’s been a huge frustration not being able to play and watching the games not being able to do anything to help,” said the former Newcastle United striker.

“But I’ve kept my head down and worked really hard to get back as quickly as possible.

“The manager has been on at me and I’ve done lots of work with the physio too.

“My ankle does sometimes feel a little bit stiff in the morning but we’re working on it and it’s feeling strong again.”

As a result, Ranger is now in contention to start against Chesterfield at Roots Hall on Saturday.

And the striker is desperate to open his goalscoring account for the Shrimpers by netting his first goal since firing home for Blackpool at Leeds in November 2014.

“I cannot wait to score my first goal for Southend, it’s going to be a really nice moment,” said Ranger.

“Hopefully it will come on Saturday and it can be the winner as well.

“I’ll have to celebrate by pulling my lip out to show my tattoo or by running to the physio.

“I’m not sure what I’ll do just yet but winning on Saturday is really all that matters.”

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/14797164.Ranger_insists_he_is_fully_fit_and_ready_to_fire_Blues_up_the_table/
Report Crisp77 October 15, 2016 4:29 PM BST
Cry

54'
Attempt missed. Nile Ranger (Southend United) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left.

44'
Attempt blocked. Nile Ranger (Southend United) header from the centre of the box is blocked.

42'
Attempt saved. Nile Ranger (Southend United) header from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom left corner.

36'
Attempt missed. Nile Ranger (Southend United) header from very close range is just a bit too high.

32'
Attempt missed. Nile Ranger (Southend United) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right.

17'
Attempt saved. Nile Ranger (Southend United) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner.
Report Crisp77 October 15, 2016 4:39 PM BST
78'
Substitution, Southend United. Marc-Antoine Fortuné replaces Nile Ranger. Sad
Report donny osmond October 15, 2016 10:26 PM BST
Adam Thompson scored his first goal of the season as Southend clung on to a narrow League One win over struggling Chesterfield.

Chesterfield striker Ched Evans, who is still recovering from a foot injury, was not in the squad and did not attend the match at Roots Hall after he was found not guilty on Friday of a rape charge.

Thompson's first-half strike meant Southend move up to 19th and have won five of their last six matches at home, while Chesterfield drop to 21st.

The winner came in the 29th minute after Chesterfield failed to clear a corner and the ball fell to Thompson, who smashed home from 10 yards.

Chesterfield could have levelled soon after when Kristian Dennis nipped in behind the Shrimpers defence but his lifted finish was saved by Southend goalkeeper Mark Oxley.

The hosts dominated the early part of the second half, but Nile Ranger and Simon Cox both squandered excellent opportunities.

Chesterfield substitute Ricky German almost made them pay, but his close-range effort was scrambled off the line and Southend held on for a much-needed victory.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.
Report kellydamo November 12, 2016 3:55 PM GMT
Only 2 years, he has smashed one in today, see you in 2018
Report SonofDunc November 12, 2016 4:38 PM GMT
Is that 2 today?
Report bigH November 12, 2016 5:46 PM GMT
must be a mis-print
Report Crisp77 November 12, 2016 6:05 PM GMT
First time he has ever scored 2 goals in the same game Love

...and same month Cry
Report donny osmond November 12, 2016 8:01 PM GMT
FT Bury1 - 4Southend United
half-time:(1 - 2)
Match InfoLine-ups
match details:show assists
9'

0 - 1
Nile Ranger
13'

0 - 2
Simon Cox
20'
James Vaughan
1 - 2
20'

Anton Ferdinand
61'

1 - 3
Nile Ranger
64'

CoolCool
Report Solano1 November 12, 2016 8:03 PM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report FIGJAM November 12, 2016 9:10 PM GMT
ll have to celebrate by pulling my lip out to show my tattoo or by running to the physio.

Could have worse could have pulled his d.ck outBlush

To be fair it does show the benefits of an education.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys November 14, 2016 1:12 PM GMT
Southend United striker Nile Ranger said his first goal against Bury on Saturday was inspired by the "finesse" shot on the Fifa video game.

The 25-year-old ended a 735-day goal drought with a low, curling right-footed strike against the Shakers.

"I play too much Fifa, I tried to put the finesse on it and it worked, so I'll try it again next game," Ranger told BBC Essex.

He then added his second and his side's third in a 4-1 League One victory.

The former Newcastle, Swindon and Blackpool striker joined the Shrimpers in the summer, but has been restricted to just six appearances because of injury.

Having not scored since 8 November, 2014, Ranger helped Phil Brown's side stretch their unbeaten run to five matches.

"From the first goal I was buzzing so I thought 'you know what, let me try to get a second one'. That was the first brace of my career," said Ranger.

"I don't really get goals like [his second]. That's my first left-footed goal as well."
Report Meadow X1 December 14, 2016 12:24 PM GMT
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-38315202
Report bigH December 14, 2016 12:31 PM GMT
he has now been arrested more times than he has scored a goal
Report tobermory December 14, 2016 3:24 PM GMT
Footballer Nile Ranger appeared in court today accused of involvement in a telephone banking fraud after a vulnerable woman was swindled out of more than £2000.
The 25-year-old was allegedly involved in a scam in which a Mrs Diane Bloss was fleeced out of £2,090 in February last year.

The former Newcastle Utd striker appeared at Highbury Magistrates' Court charged with conspiracy to defraud and money laundering with Duncan Aseany, 19, and 18-year-old Reanne Morgan.

Aseany is also accused of possessing an article for use in fraud, namely the personal banking details of 500 people, stored on a phone.

The offences are alleged to have taken place on February 18 last year.
Bench chair Nicole Easterman bailed the trio ahead of a plea and trial preparation hearing at Wood Green Crown Court on January 11.
Ranger played for League One outfit Southend last weekend, in his side's win over Coventry City.

His place in the team for Saturday's match against Oldham will now be in doubt.

The court appearance comes just two weeks after Ranger signed a new contract at Southend after he joined the Essex club in the summer.
He has made 11 appearances so far and although he has only scored two goals, the striker has been influential in setting up chances and become a fans’ favourite.
A spokesman for the Met Police said: 'Detectives from FALCON, the Met’s response to Fraud and Linked Crime, have charged a man with fraud and money laundering offences.

'Nile Ranger, 25, of N10, was charged on Monday 12 December with conspiracy to defraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

'The offences are alleged to have been committed on or around 18 February 2015 and relate to the fraudulent obtaining of bank details by telephone from a vulnerable person in order to gain access to the victim's savings.'

Southend United have been contacted for comment.
Report Crisp77 December 14, 2016 7:35 PM GMT
Arrests vs goals back to neck and neck
Report roache December 14, 2016 9:48 PM GMT
Should now be known as Vile Ranger for his catalogue of arrests in the last few years.
Report donny osmond December 17, 2016 3:21 PM GMT
and a goal

unconfirmed
Report Solano1 December 17, 2016 3:22 PM GMT
Southend have some record with him starting....
Report kellydamo December 17, 2016 3:27 PM GMT
gaol or goal ?
Report bigH January 11, 2017 5:06 PM GMT
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38584899

Former Premier League striker Nile Ranger has admitted an online banking fraud in which a woman lost more than £2,000.

The 25-year-old Southend United footballer pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud by obtaining bank details and transferring the money.

He denied a second count of money laundering at Wood Green Crown Court.

Reanne Morgan, 18, and Aseany Duncan, 19, both from Enfield, north London, will face trial for the same charges.

The court heard Ranger conspired to use the bank details of Diane Bloss in February 2015 and move £2,090 from one account to another.

Mitigating, Angus Bunyan, said the footballer's last serious conviction was more than 10 years ago.

Ranger's case was adjourned for a pre-sentence report. The money laundering charge will lie on file.

Morgan and Duncan were warned by Judge Peter Ader of the consequences of not appearing for trial.

They were told it "could be the difference between going to prison or being free".

Their trial is set for 24 April at the same court. Ranger will be sentenced afterwards.

Ranger, from north London, played for Newcastle United, England Under-19s, Swindon Town and Blackpool, before moving to Southend United in August.
Report bigH January 13, 2017 1:47 PM GMT
I wonder what he has done now???

Suspended by Southend for breach of discipline  - apparently not connected to fraud charges

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38604311
Report donny osmond January 13, 2017 2:01 PM GMT
not a great start to 2017
Report stu January 14, 2017 10:32 AM GMT
Why would a football player earning what he earns want to commit fraud for a measley 2k...surely that's what he gets a week in earnings??
Report donny osmond January 14, 2017 12:35 PM GMT
i think he was out of football at the time

not that that should be an excuse for crime
Report Crisp77 February 4, 2017 8:46 PM GMT
Museum closed for a while. Need to weed out a few issues but hoping for a speedy return.
Report donny osmond February 4, 2017 8:54 PM GMT
nile back on twitter today
Report Bish Bosher February 4, 2017 8:54 PM GMT
Strangways have put a bid in for him
Report lybertyne March 14, 2017 7:52 PM GMT
Goal.
Report soldieroffortune March 14, 2017 8:50 PM GMT
Laugh
Report clacherholiday2 March 15, 2017 4:08 PM GMT
Love
Report clacherholiday2 March 18, 2017 11:03 AM GMT
As funny as his trainwreck career has been for everyone and as impressive an arrests/goals ratio he boasts, does anyone think maybe he might have finally turned the corner? 

It would be another swerve in the Nile Ranger story down a path nobody had expected.
Report Bish Bosher March 18, 2017 9:16 PM GMT
Another one in the net today for the thug
Report loui March 25, 2017 3:44 PM GMT
Scored again, mans a machine these days
Report TheChaser March 25, 2017 6:01 PM GMT
Report bigH March 25, 2017 8:00 PM GMT
can't be too long before his next career carcrash
Report clacherholiday2 April 1, 2017 10:12 PM BST
NOT TODAY.

the wood green romario bangs in another
Report loui April 2, 2017 9:11 AM BST
The museum has applied for an extension
Report Ibrahima Sonko May 23, 2017 6:46 PM BST
Former Premier League striker Nile Ranger has been jailed after admitting online banking fraud.
The 25-year-old Southend United footballer was sentenced to eight months for conspiracy to defraud by obtaining bank details and transferring money.
Wood Green Crown Court heard a woman lost more than £2,000 in the scam.
Aseany Duncan, 19, from Enfield, north London, was also jailed for eight months for the same offence.
The court heard Ranger, of Westcliff-on-Sea, Southend, conspired to use the bank details of Diane Bloss in February 2015 and move £2,090 from one account to another.
The case against Reanne Morgan, 18, also of Enflield, was dropped due to a lack of evidence.
Ranger played for Newcastle United, England Under-19s, Swindon Town and Blackpool, before moving to Southend United in August.
Report Dav_vin03 May 23, 2017 7:00 PM BST
gutted for him
Report LAMBETH WALK May 23, 2017 8:52 PM BST
could work out sweet for super Nile....with good behaviour could be out on a tag for pre season .. meanwhile he can keep fit in his peter CoolWink
Report donny osmond May 24, 2017 6:03 PM BST
if only he were in spain.....

A 21-month jail term handed down last year to Barcelona and Argentina footballer Lionel Messi has been confirmed by Spain's Supreme Court, but he is unlikely to go to prison.
Messi and his father Jorge, who manages his finances, were both convicted in 2016 of defrauding Spain of €4.1m (£3.5m; $4.6m) in taxes.
Jorge Messi's jail term was reduced because he paid some of the taxes.
In Spain, prison terms of under two years can be served under probation.
The case will now return to the court in Barcelona that handed down the original judgement.
Lionel Messi, a five-time world footballer of the year, has denied any involvement and told his trial in June 2016: "I only worried about playing football."
But in its decision on Wednesday, the court said: "It defies logic to concede that someone who earns a large income does not know that he must pay taxes on it."
Both men were originally convicted of three counts of fraud, for using tax havens in Belize and Uruguay between 2007 and 2009, and were also given heavy fines.
They were found guilty of resorting to fictitious companies to evade Spanish taxes on income from companies using Lionel Messi's image rights.
Jorge Messi's jail term was reduced from 21 months to 15 by the Supreme Court to take into account the money he had since handed to the tax authorities.
Report Tiger Tiger June 8, 2017 3:20 PM BST
Oh dear, looks like Nile is about to add another 2 years to his prison sentence, what an idiot.
Report lovegod June 8, 2017 3:45 PM BST
Please elaborate.
Report donny osmond June 8, 2017 3:49 PM BST
he has (seemingly it was him) sent a tribute to his mate tiote on social media
which is not allowed
Report Tiger Tiger June 8, 2017 4:05 PM BST
Not allowed to have a mobile phone in prison.
Report donny osmond June 8, 2017 4:09 PM BST
indeed tiger
Report Ibrahima Sonko September 3, 2017 10:00 AM BST
The forums favourite striker is back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41058185
Report Crisp77 September 23, 2017 3:48 PM BST
Penalty dispatched Love
Report Solano1 September 23, 2017 3:54 PM BST
The goals don't move. Cool
Report Crisp77 September 23, 2017 3:56 PM BST
First game without the ankle tag. Makes a difference.
Report Solano1 September 23, 2017 4:02 PM BST
I'd strongly advise him to be careful.
The last prolific striker in L1 ended up at Sunlund Administration Football Club.
Report donny osmond September 23, 2017 9:05 PM BST
machine!
Report bigH January 13, 2018 10:05 AM GMT
FOR SALE: One museum display case

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11716/11195303/nile-ranger-has-contract-terminated-by-southend
Report donny osmond July 3, 2018 9:47 AM BST
any news?
Report Crisp77 July 3, 2018 9:50 AM BST
'YOU'RE A BADMAN' Love Island’s Eyal Booker called ‘badman’ by Nile Ranger after running into controversial ex-Southend striker
Pair met as Ranger drove past Booker, who was booted out of the ITV2 villa on Thursday night
By George Bond
29th June 2018, 4:29 pmUpdated: 29th June 2018, 4:29 pm
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now