Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
27 Dec 10 00:11
| Topic/replies: 14,695 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
Not long before transfer window opens and although Sir Alex Ferguson says he is not a big fan of the January opportunity, he has been known to come up with the odd surprise!

Newspapers say Pepe Reina is a target. True he is unsettled at United but would he move to United knowing the "rumpus" that caused. Also United have earmarked young Anders Lindergaard as the long time successor to Van Der Sar but Reina much better at the moment.

The other name that keeps getting mentioned at Old Trafford is the Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez. I heard that Inter were going to sign him but he is waiting to see if United move for him first. Not sure about truth in this because Antonio Valencia is making a quicker recovery than first thought and I would have thought Sir Alex might be prioritising  a centre half and midfielder but who knows.

Anderson is starting to show a lot more of his undoubted ability but the defence is key for United if they want another title. Sunderland were not great today but United's defence was absolutely solid, unlike much of this season. Anyway we will find out a bit more at Birmingham on Tuesday as they will be tested a lot more by a fresh side with plenty of time to prepare.

Anyway good luck to fans at all clubs in this festive period. It could go a long way to deciding your season.

For United fans looking for a 19th title-  BELIEVE
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:10 PM BST
It's "their" only thing worse than a left winger, it's a left winger that can't spell Mischief
Report rommel April 27, 2017 10:11 PM BST
and waht happened to the worldbeaters of chels yore,fckkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee
Report anxious April 27, 2017 10:11 PM BST
We were very understrength , played an awful lot of games recently
Report Nonaynever April 27, 2017 10:12 PM BST
Fellaini very unlucky to be sent off imo. A nice lad who simply misjudged the size of his perm, short back and sides and he stays on, simple as that. Unlucky big fella.
Report anxious April 27, 2017 10:13 PM BST
Dan why don't you concentrate on your heroes like Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage
Report anxious April 27, 2017 10:14 PM BST
David Mellor Crazy
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:14 PM BST
Love
Report anxious April 27, 2017 10:15 PM BST
General Pinochet , Ron Harris Wink
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:17 PM BST
Touché Laugh
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:18 PM BST
See I'm not a little Englander I'm fluent in French Cool
Report 11kv April 27, 2017 10:18 PM BST
Carrick Fans up Rommel Laugh
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:20 PM BST
Think the Mickeys will be starting to sweat Mischief
Report 11kv April 27, 2017 10:22 PM BST
"Belgian Andy Carroll"
Report anxious April 27, 2017 10:27 PM BST
Fosu - Mensah injured too Cry
Report rommel April 27, 2017 10:32 PM BST
watching the boy now 11kv,ta
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:34 PM BST
Right the battery on this thing is dying and I'm off to shout at the telly when Newsnight comes on Angry laters Wink
Report anxious April 27, 2017 10:38 PM BST
Don't have nightmares dan Silly
Report 11kv April 27, 2017 10:40 PM BST
Pretty tame Rommel,he looks like a beaten man LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report rommel April 27, 2017 10:44 PM BST
31% a new low?????????shocking
Report anxious April 27, 2017 10:50 PM BST
Why whats shocking about it
Report anxious April 27, 2017 10:51 PM BST
A draw was a good result for us
Report rommel April 27, 2017 11:13 PM BST

Apr 27, 2017 -- 10:50PM, anxious wrote:

Why whats shocking about it

there there,we feel your pain,ok we dont,but we love it

Report anxious April 27, 2017 11:24 PM BST
By Sunday Night Mersey Port will in all probability 5th , Watford away on Monday could be your waterloo
Report rommel April 27, 2017 11:42 PM BST
that was a united team anx,this sport is an entertainment too you know,if jose just kills games off,doesnt even go for the 3 points-when possible,well think youre being short changed
Report anxious April 28, 2017 12:00 AM BST
The name of the game is to win , if you cant win they don't get beat , we have a lot of injuries to key players and have played a lot of games and have some vital games coming up ,most United fans are not interested in entertainment if that's what you want go and buy a ticket to see Beyonce
Report n88uk April 28, 2017 12:23 AM BST
Problem is Utd have to win at least one of these big games coming up, and that assumes they win every other game too. I think we need at least 12 points from our last 5 games, and preferably 13 tbh. That's a big ask given who we play, and when these fixtures are situated (Arsenal, Spurs away around the Celta games is a nightmare).
Report n88uk April 28, 2017 12:27 AM BST
We could do with Spurs smashing Arsenal this weekend. If they win, it leaves Arsenal virtually playing for nothing in the league, and hopefully their players might take their eyes off the ball looking towards the FA Cup. Their confidence also is likely very brittle and could easily crumble again if they take a beating from Spurs.
Report themover April 28, 2017 4:18 AM BST

Apr 27, 2017 -- 10:51PM, anxious wrote:

A draw was a good result for us

2017-04-27
22:04    91303596125    2017-04-27
17:49    Fixtures 27 April Man City v Man Utd / Match Odds / Man Utd
Lay         4.80

2017-04-27
22:04    91303621342    2017-04-27
17:50    Fixtures 27 April Man City v Man Utd / Match Odds / Man City
Lay         1.91

:)

Report Marryatt April 28, 2017 8:23 AM BST
anxious • April 28, 2017 12:00 AM BST

The name of the game is to win , if you cant win they don't get beat , we have a lot of injuries to key players and have played a lot of games and have some vital games coming up ,most United fans are not interested in entertainment if that's what you want go and buy a ticket to see Beyoncé.

Poor Sir Matt turning in his grave after that statement....shameful post.....pity that attitude didn't apply to Van Gaal....in fact Utd might as well save a few quid next time and bring in Mourinios mentor Tony Pulis.
Report OnePercenter April 28, 2017 8:28 AM BST
Aguero got Fellaini sent off with his simulation but that's the modern game, children playacting being hurt to get others in trouble. Will the FA act to punish the Argentine Busquets? I very much doubt it.
Report rommel April 28, 2017 8:31 AM BST
every united player would have made the most of it,and it was a butt,very v rich of utd fans to cite injuries,youve a massive squad-thats what its for ffs
Report rommel April 28, 2017 8:33 AM BST
onep,no blame on mf then,he'd just bee booked for a foul on sa,fouls him again,then the butt,fool maroune a fool
Report OnePercenter April 28, 2017 8:46 AM BST
It was never a red card. Aguero pushed his head towards Fellaini just as much as Fellaini dipped his head towards Aguero. It was Aguero's playacting which got Fellaini sent off.

Aguero is a child.
Report rommel April 28, 2017 8:48 AM BST

Apr 28, 2017 -- 8:46AM, OnePercenter wrote:

It was never a red card. Aguero pushed his head towards Fellaini just as much as Fellaini dipped his head towards Aguero. It was Aguero's playacting which got Fellaini sent off.Aguero is a child.

mannn youre a fool

Report OnePercenter April 28, 2017 8:53 AM BST
I suggest you watch the replays and ask yourself two simple questions;

Did Aguero move his had towards Fellaini?

Was Aguero's face clutching and fall a realistic reaction to the contact made or were they theatrical?
Report Marryatt April 28, 2017 9:05 AM BST
Unbelievable hypocrisy from Utd fans.....I don't remember any of them complaining about Zlatan's 'theatrics' when he flung himself to

the ground after a gentle push by Andrew Surman....which resulted in Bournemouth going down to ten men.....you wouldn't have heard

Eddie Howe whinging about it either.
Report OnePercenter April 28, 2017 9:14 AM BST
I'm not whinging. If you read back I said it was part of the modern game. I am simply pointing out Aguero got Fellaini sent off and the FA will do FA to stop this nonsense.
Report Marryatt April 28, 2017 9:26 AM BST
Alright i'll give you the benefit of the doubt OP Grin...i'd say you're displaying a borderline sense of hypocrisy tbf.....unlike your manager.
Report OnePercenter April 28, 2017 9:31 AM BST
I see two simple questions are too much for the bedwetter.
Report anxious April 28, 2017 10:02 AM BST
I see we have the Bournemouth bulldozer back giving is two penneth , I don't see whats wrong with avoiding defeat sometimes , this fantasy football nonsense is all for the TV companies
Report anxious April 28, 2017 10:05 AM BST
The fact is now have a chance if we get the points and put enough pressure on Mersey Port even with their easy looking run in the pressure might tell on them and hopefully will they crack like the grand canyon Cool
Report rommel April 28, 2017 10:19 AM BST

Apr 28, 2017 -- 8:53AM, OnePercenter wrote:

I suggest you watch the replays and ask yourself two simple questions;Did Aguero move his had towards Fellaini?Was Aguero's face clutching and fall a realistic reaction to the contact made or were they theatrical?

mf butted sa,butt someone you're off

Report spyker April 28, 2017 10:30 AM BST
Aguero got Fellaini sent off with his simulation

Yep he def dived on the first yellow when scythed down and then 30 secs later dived again (another yellow and a red should have followed for Foolany) and the way he forced Foolany to bend his neck like that and headbutt should have brought a straight red for Aguero........
FFS man get a grip - Foolany should have had at least 2 reds and will be lucky to get off with 5 games for the headbutt and then his reaction - he could (and prob should) have had 3 reds!
Report OnePercenter April 28, 2017 10:36 AM BST
mf butted sa,butt someone you're off

I notice you'd rather not review the replay.

Heads came together but there was no significant impact. Aguero threw himself down clutching his face. That is theatrical. End of.
Report rommel April 28, 2017 10:40 AM BST
just watched,mf butted sa
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:04 AM BST
Some absolute nonsense on here about Fellaini. Three reds ffs????

First foul a definite yellow, second foul, maybe not even a foul, clipping of heels and Aguero looking for it.

The clash of heads comes about because Aguero is making his way towards Fellaini playing up the clipping of heels. Looks to me like Aguero moves his head towards Felli but stops short and stupid Fellaini clearly makes a double movement of his head and makes contact with Aguero.

Ref has no choice but to give him a straight red, surely that's in no doubt.

Yes Aguero acts like a child clutching his face just as Sanchez did for Arsenal the other day but 99% of footballers do it. Herrera has done it a few times for us and no doubt some City fans will be as embarrassed about Aguero's play acting as we have been about Herrera's in the past.

Needed three points really last night but they looked very strong tbf.
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:11 AM BST
Herrera should have buried that header last night. Why don't they head the ball back the way it came like we used to get told?

Would have loved it if we'd won in a real smash and grab raid.

A point isn't a disaster I suppose and with the season we've had re games, injuries, form etc surely we'd have taken still being in control of a CL spot with five games to go. I know the fixtures are against us but most thought we'd have been out of the running by now and putting all our eggs into the Europa basket.

Put the strongest possible team out for the weekend game and just take it one game at a time is my hope.
Report anxious April 28, 2017 11:13 AM BST
Peter yes agree with you about Ageuro , but Fellani should have walked away the second tackle was not even a yellow, lost his cool and was very stupid
Report anxious April 28, 2017 11:16 AM BST
Thought Mikihi was poor last night didn't do enough second half , we got pushed back but defended well they didn't really create a lot ,
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:17 AM BST
I know City have very rich owners but surely they must be concerned at all the empty seats in their sections last night? Bizarre stuff when you think of the importance of the derby for both teams.
Report anxious April 28, 2017 11:17 AM BST
For those saying Zlatan and pogba  are no good for us last night was a reminder what Zlatan brings to us in leading the line and Pogba for his energy in midfield
Report rommel April 28, 2017 11:18 AM BST
35% i thought was scraping it,31% last night,have to get a deeper barrel for jose
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:22 AM BST
Agree about Mikh. He has struggled when teams are on him quickly and "bully" him a bit. If you remember the game at Old Trafford against City was what started his realisation that he needed to toughen up. He's done a long way since then and tbf the whole midfield struggled last night. We couldn't keep hold of the ball, were careless when we got it and a few times different players messed up relatively simple balls to send Rashford clear. Shame as they looked terrified of the pace of Rashford and Martial
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:22 AM BST
Spot on anxious re Ibra and Pogba.
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:25 AM BST
Pogba in particular was a big miss last night.

If Ibra had played I suspect he'd have played a deeper role leaving Rashford to sit on the last defenders shoulder. Ibra would have held the ball up better than we managed last night.

Thought the players who did play were 100% committed and no complaints on that score. Just a bit of composure missing
Report Marryatt April 28, 2017 11:28 AM BST
Pogba was a miss!!...ffs didn't City have enough of the ball....Laugh
Report anxious April 28, 2017 11:30 AM BST
Yep agree about mikitahryan in some games I don't feel he likes the physical battle , he is much better I think when given a free rein just behind midfield , like you say Peter the players gave their all last night just struggled to get forward 2nd half , the accumaltion of games and fellani facing a ban and Fosu - Mensah dislocating his shoulder after just 9 minutes on the pitch doesn't help either
Report n88uk April 28, 2017 12:19 PM BST
The problem with no Pogba is the midfield is so unathletic without him. No-one who can carry the ball, a lack of legs, and a lack of eyes for a pass. There was a number of times Utd could have countered in the first half especially last night, but the pass was awful pretty much every time.

At the end of the day it's not a terrible result, but the pressure is on because Utd have to win some of these tough fixtures, draws are of little use now. Liverpool and City have such kind fixtures that it's hard to see more than 1 slip up from them.
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 12:31 PM BST
Agree n88, the carrying of the ball and being able to hold off players whilst doing it was what we didn't have last night and Pogba does that very well. Its ironical that the game for which he is best suited in Mourinho's system was the one he was unavailable to play in. He would have been able to free up other players and give the likes of Mikh the opportunity to play more cutting passes.

No excuses though, City were very good and totally dominated so in that respect its a good point.
Report DeSSieReborn April 28, 2017 1:56 PM BST
Last night because Blind was in defence our midfield were too occupied looking out for the defence, they forgot about providing support for the attack. Mkhi struggled yet again against City, he certainly has had his limitations exposed by them this season. Even though we were pretty much 2nd best that header chance of Herreras was yet again a perfect example of why we draw so many. Missed easy chances.

A lot more water to go under the EPL bridges yet, some of it merky.
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 1:58 PM BST
Thought Blind played well myself
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 2:03 PM BST
Bailly was superb.

De Gea, Blind, Darmian and Carrick were all impressive for various reasons and Tony V shas got some engine on him although he didn't use it as much last night.

The attacking players didn't really get much of an opportunity because of the way Mourinho set us up.
Report DeSSieReborn April 28, 2017 2:07 PM BST
Not saying he didn't, but we were a Burnley coming to OT last night. 4/5 a defensive unit, and that helped Blind without a shadow of doubt. Difficult for them to get at him.
Report DeSSieReborn April 28, 2017 2:11 PM BST
We start sending midfielders forward, and immediately we were threatened. Not nearly as much full back activity going forward either imo. Jose get a point tactics with the odd chance that we might have put away on another day. Not sure Pogba would have changed things, but I'd certainly have preferred him over Mkhi looking back at his performance. Easy to look back though....
Report duffy April 28, 2017 2:17 PM BST
Could do with having a bit of composure when in possession, just kept panicking and kicking it away all the time. The threat from Rashford completely evaporated in the 2nd half and it became another Manchester Bromwich United exercise in scrambling a point, horrible having to see United play that type of game.
Report grumpyjim April 28, 2017 4:22 PM BST
maybe another year out of the   C.L.   be  a blessing at this time ,,,,, as hardly good enough  ,,,,,little to recommend  .we deserve  our place at top table just yet .. think we are a few years away from  a ......... Premiership .... WIN  ..? .. is the game mad or just run by  ??   centre forward ..taking corners and free kicks on the touch line ..  .. some of what is happening Beggars  ..    BELIEVE ..   
Great support all season .. ... RED SHIRTS FAILURE SO FAR ...  Missed opportunity .. unbelievable  .   every game all season .. Think Spending BIG WILL BE HARD now as the .. season comes to a close ...we will be asked top dollar for anyone thats any good .. Running on the spot comes to mind ??
Report DeSSieReborn April 28, 2017 6:23 PM BST
How about our slowest central defender taking corners too jim??? That is something I just can't get my head around. In most teams its the central defenders get in the penalty area. One of ours takes corners and struggles to get back when the opposing team breaks quickly
Report the_don April 28, 2017 6:37 PM BST
Fellaini out, Fosu Mensah injured and Pogba possibly out.

Can only think of Herrera and Carrick to play centre midfield on Sunday with only Bailly and Blind available again at centre back unless anyone can come up with other options?

Still got a few attacking choices but more injuries to centre midfield/defence would be a hammer blow.
Report tickerty boo April 28, 2017 6:40 PM BST
Dessie will give you one Don.Laugh
Report anxious April 28, 2017 6:49 PM BST
Jones and Smalling need to man up
Report rommel April 28, 2017 7:00 PM BST
jose should have live machine gun fire in training
Report rommel April 28, 2017 7:00 PM BST
mines
Report rommel April 28, 2017 7:01 PM BST
play a team of fckn suicide bombers
Report DeSSieReborn April 28, 2017 7:07 PM BST
tickerty boo • April 28, 2017 6:40 PM BST
Dessie will give you one Don

Course I will we all know you haven't a clue Silly
Report skygreenzone April 28, 2017 7:33 PM BST
Rommel time to go back to the clinic for a rest.
Report tickerty boo April 28, 2017 8:17 PM BST
Not a clue dessie,I bow to your superior knowledge.Grin
Report the_don April 28, 2017 8:28 PM BST
Come on Dessie, are we getting Perreira back from his loan deal? Grin
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 8:34 PM BST
He didn't even know Pereira had been loaned out don
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 8:35 PM BST
tick has probably forgotten more stuff about United than DeSSie will ever know.
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 8:40 PM BST
DeSSie's  normal line of attack was Ibra, Pogba, Mata. They are all out

He wanted Fosu Mensah in, that's been and gone.

My guess is that he will now concentrate on Blind out and Romero in.

The funniest thing is that even DeSS has given up on the FSB
Report anxious April 28, 2017 9:02 PM BST
63 million united tell Madrid for Dave , or Injury plagued Bale for Dave  , if we let Dave go which one would you rather have ?
Report tickerty boo April 28, 2017 9:09 PM BST
Cash
Report tickerty boo April 28, 2017 9:12 PM BST
And tbh I wouldn,t let him goShocked
Report anxious April 28, 2017 9:17 PM BST
Yep id rather keep Dave to tick , but I think his young lady wants him back in Spain , be sad to lose such a big player , I hope the rumours about Joe Hart are without any foundation Plain
Report grumpyjim April 28, 2017 9:23 PM BST
he should have gone before if had been done right .. so we have had a bit value out of the lad ..  ..
house up for sale as reported .. not a good sign . 
Casper will be bought for half of the DE GEA  money . ?? Future Captain .  he has a skill to get players on side .. BE A START ..??
Report n88uk April 28, 2017 10:59 PM BST
I would rather he stay but if we get 60m+, that is a lot for a goalkeeper. And if the money allows us to reinvest all over the pitch where we need it could work out for the better. Another interesting slant is it if ties up Real Madrid investing in him, it might make it easier for us to get other targets as they don't have an infinite amount of money to spend.

On Mkhitaryan last night. The problem is it's totally not his kind of game. He was basically required to do a load of back tracking and tbf he didn't let the team down defensively which Mourinho will probably be happy with, but you're never going to get the best out of him like that.
Report n88uk April 28, 2017 11:00 PM BST
The problem was there was no real link at all between the front 3. They were all incredibly isolated every time they touched it pretty much.
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:12 PM BST
United aren't short of money so we shouldn't be thinking any kind of money is too good to turn down. It won't be a case of we will be getting money we desperately need to fund the purchase of x and y.

I'd be doing all I could go to keep him.
Report n88uk April 28, 2017 11:12 PM BST
The real thing is we've got to make out team more dynamic moving forward, this is why I said Pogba was a big miss. Pretty much anytime Mkhitaryan, Martial, Rashford would touch it there would be no Utd player withing about 20 yards and they would have 2-3 City players around them. There was zero offence offered from the full backs last night. Mkhitaryan gave the ball away a lot, but you were basically asking him to beat 2-3 players every time he got it in an attacking position.

Going forward we've got to be able to control the midfield better. This summer we need at least 1 midfielder with legs, we can't really afford to be playing Carrick/Fellaini in these types of games, we need players who can quickly get up the pitch.
Report n88uk April 28, 2017 11:16 PM BST
Might not be short of money but with Zlatan's injury we arguably need a striker, someone else who is going to score goals (Griezmann seems the link here), a DM, a LB, a CB. That's an incredible amount of money needed. The first 2 alone likely cost like 150m.

If he's not going to sign a new contract, it's in Utd's interests to cash in eventually, and as good as De Gea is, goalkeeper is pretty much the least important position on the pitch. The fact we've relied on De Gea is because what's been in front of him hasn't been good enough in recent years.
Report n88uk April 28, 2017 11:22 PM BST
Imagine Rooney will fill in midfield vs Swansea, we literally have no other options without digging into the youth team, and when has Mourinho ever done that. It's one thing that does annoy me with Mourinho, how little he uses youth players. Yes he's using Rashford, but there's so much clamour for that he'd have to be a fool not to.

Take games like last weekend, that game was pretty much won yet he still subbed on Rashford and Mkhitaryan up 2-0, why exactly? I've been saying for weeks Pogba seems to play 90 minutes (or 120 minutes in EL) every single game, never gets rested, never gets subbed, doesn't surprise me he's picking up fatigue injuries. Games like that would have been perfect to give Fosu-Mensah minutes, but Mourinho seems reluctant to do it even in safe positions.
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:41 PM BST
Who would you like to see in there from the youngsters?
Report sofiakenny April 28, 2017 11:51 PM BST
Is Luke Shaw still on Moronho's naughty step?
Report peter the butcher April 28, 2017 11:58 PM BST
As for Fosu Mensah not coming on against Burnley it's probably the only game in the last few he hasn't played in. He played against Anderlecht, also against Chelsea and obv the ill fated last 10 mins last night at City. Three appearances in a couple of weeks or so.

Like everybody else I'd like to see a bit more of him but only when Mourinho thinks it's the right time. The way things are going he might have to throw him in there once he's recovered
Report n88uk April 29, 2017 12:04 AM BST
He generally got very few minutes in those games.
Report peter the butcher April 29, 2017 12:07 AM BST
Kenny, the Luke Shaw issue is 100% down to Luke Shaw. He has complex problems and he takes them to the training ground. He doesn't help himself at all. His attitude stinks and many of the players can't understand why he doesn't sort himself out. They have warned him he will be sold unless he pulls himself together. He dies it for a few weeks and then reverts back to his lazy, tearful self. Believe it or not but Mourinho has even tried the fatherly support method but it's not worked either.

Not sure how much the kid wants it and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the summer.
Report peter the butcher April 29, 2017 12:13 AM BST
N88" I thought that was your point? Bring the young players on late in the game. That's what he's done with TFM hence not getting many minutes.

To be fair I agree with you're Pogba, I think he should not only have brought him off or rested him I think he should have dropped him after one particular game. He needs to know that he isn't some big star who requires a new haircut every match whilst underperforming.

He only needed to do it once to get him focused. Who knows, he might have already done it under the guise of a "little injury"

It wouldn't help to make it public
Report peter the butcher April 29, 2017 12:19 AM BST
The youth players used this season have been;

Rashford
Lingard
Fosu Mensah
Pereira
Tuanzebe

Obvious Rashford and Lingard have played most games but between the five of them they have almost 100 appearances just for this season
Report grumpyjim April 29, 2017 4:05 AM BST
pin point the areas we let ourselves down .. bad finishing mainly .. we could easily have been in a better position .   
Fault Fault  Fault ..  ...........as a team outfit from  J.M  right across the board .. mistakes .. cost us .. that would have helped immensely  .. and  Faults cause problems .. and thats where we need fixing ..   ..STILL  don't make  some of..   these lads the best for the Jersey ..   Many Glaring faults .. abound .. .........Thursday must be seen as worst ever performance in a local .. DERBY .. ........
Make NO  Excuses .. learned very little .. over the past years .. .......
OUR PROUD HALO HAS SLIPPED ..   ..........Now the last few games probably confirm  ... we have done rather poorly by our normal Standards .. Injuries   ..  sending offs .. etc ... taking its till ... ?
P.T.B.   tells me things that are not in the domain for all fans .. and thats what keeping it in HOUSE MEANS ...  Mainly putting me on track for what real work brings us ...  and serious work ahead .. 
I could not agree more .. as fans we put up with a lot .. and Peter .. goes to Timbucktoo    ..as a Supporter ..   part of a double figure squad of always there .. MOST ADMIRAL I WOULD SAY .   
Well done to these great guys ..  having  a difficult time at moment .. Commitment as fans  through   thick and thinner  ?? ..thinner .. ?? well done folks ..  FROM GRUMPY .. THE ARMCHAIR FAN ..  now .. . THINGS WILL GET BETTER IN ...TIME ... NOW RUNNING OUT FOR THE SEASON .....
Report OnePercenter April 29, 2017 8:30 AM BST
It's that time of the season. Just patch 'em up and send  'em on. Htf do you think they played football before substitutes ffs.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now