Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
27 Dec 10 00:11
| Topic/replies: 5,218 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
Not long before transfer window opens and although Sir Alex Ferguson says he is not a big fan of the January opportunity, he has been known to come up with the odd surprise!

Newspapers say Pepe Reina is a target. True he is unsettled at United but would he move to United knowing the "rumpus" that caused. Also United have earmarked young Anders Lindergaard as the long time successor to Van Der Sar but Reina much better at the moment.

The other name that keeps getting mentioned at Old Trafford is the Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez. I heard that Inter were going to sign him but he is waiting to see if United move for him first. Not sure about truth in this because Antonio Valencia is making a quicker recovery than first thought and I would have thought Sir Alex might be prioritising  a centre half and midfielder but who knows.

Anderson is starting to show a lot more of his undoubted ability but the defence is key for United if they want another title. Sunderland were not great today but United's defence was absolutely solid, unlike much of this season. Anyway we will find out a bit more at Birmingham on Tuesday as they will be tested a lot more by a fresh side with plenty of time to prepare.

Anyway good luck to fans at all clubs in this festive period. It could go a long way to deciding your season.

For United fans looking for a 19th title-  BELIEVE
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER December 12, 2017 10:47 PM GMT
I think you have to support mourinio he has his own approach to games builds a side he thinks can achieve what he asks for

I don't like him or his approach or style or whatever u call it he's been given money and a substantial amount his first season in the league can only be described as poor

However he won two trophies and brought back cl football this season I do think hqvevto say that the style of play second to the substance imo

This approach is ok if you can dominate the lesser sides and hopefully not lose to the top ones I don't know how this league campaign will pan out for him

its tightening up in the peloton behind the leader and we haven't reached the mountain stage if you chased too hard too early you may not make the podium

But footballs a funny old game so who knows
Report Capt__F December 12, 2017 11:03 PM GMT
Agent Moyes sew the seed.

Thank you David.
Report degsy42 December 13, 2017 6:33 AM GMT
mourinho defo rattled .  walks out of the bournemouth presser .  cant see the hierachy at the worlds biggest club putting up with him much longer . burning bridges
Report peter the butcher December 13, 2017 8:30 AM GMT
That’s the clue degsy, it was the pre Bournemouth presser.  He answered loads of questions about the City incident despite the press being told by him and the media officer to start talking about Bournemouth. They kept bringing it back and wanting more and more about the dressing room asking if the FA would issue bans etc. The media officer warned them.

Mourinho said his time was up and it was wrong they hadn’t shown any respect to Bournemouth or to Eddie Howe by asking about them and had wrongly written them off.
Report degsy42 December 13, 2017 9:05 AM GMT
to be fair do you think anyone is interested about bournemouth .  they dont write headlines man united do
Report anxious December 13, 2017 9:32 AM GMT
Ive said before that today we have a 24 /7 media  social media etc where every tom , dick and harry can have their say on anything , the culture that we live in also demands instant results and its very much dog eat dog and a world where everything is black and white , its either your top or your rubbish this applies to the rat race that we live in so you are going to get stupid questions from low grade pseudo intellectuals that work in these various industries
Report degsy42 December 13, 2017 10:13 AM GMT
whats the point in these pre game press conferences.  there is no point apart from sticking it on mutv where subscribers can pay to watch it for utd fans . and who wants to watch it apart from anoraks
Report anxious December 13, 2017 10:22 AM GMT
Exactly i agree its a total nonsense , its all part now of the media hype surrounding the game , some United fans who subcribe to mutv will watch it but is also available to other media outlets who are free to cover it, and then every word is scrutinised and splashed on sky or bt
Report anxious December 13, 2017 10:23 AM GMT
Why would any manager want to give teams news out to the opponents
Report peter the butcher December 13, 2017 10:53 AM GMT
Yep agree with you both.

This 24/7 news is getting out of hand. Everything sensationalised and usually inaccurate in the race to be the first with the breaking news. I cancelled my Sky subscription 2 weeks ago. Did it last year because of the exorbitant fee. You have to give them one months notice. They kept ringing me slashing the rate and I refused until a week before the deadline when they offered me a really cut price rate for the same package. I agreed and forgot all about it until I checked my account a few weeks ago and they'd put it back to the exorbitant fee as soon as they year was up.

I'm almost hoping they don't ring me back this time. Just about had enough of Sky. I rarely watch any other football they show anyway.
Report rommel December 13, 2017 11:08 AM GMT

Dec 13, 2017 -- 3:32AM, anxious wrote:

Ive said before that today we have a 24 /7 media

Report REDUNDANT PUNTER December 13, 2017 11:29 AM GMT
I think it's bit different with sky as they pay the price for their access and the clubs sign up to relieve the vast amounts they do

It's allows us to see players on out TVs that we wouldn't ordinarily be able to see it also covers other competitions so I can understand why they have the press conferences and manager interviews sewn into the fabric of the deal

Like hem or not they do what they do very well imo

We live in a world where celebs are paid amazing amounts of money and withthat fortune and fame comes a lack of privacy if asked to drop one for the other then they would choose to retain the status quo imo
Report rommel December 13, 2017 11:36 AM GMT
anxious • December 13, 2017 9:32 AM GMT
Ive said before that today we have a 24 /7 media  social media etc where every tom , dick and harry .......WELL YOU DONT STRKE ME AS A TOM,CANT SEE YOU AS A HARRY,BUT.......
Report anxious December 13, 2017 11:38 AM GMT
My god that fabulous famous scouse wit , not Plain
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER December 13, 2017 11:49 AM GMT
There are some very short prices tonight and I would expect a couple of shocks wouldn't touch city at that price away to Swansea given the win at their biggest rivals  a case of after the Lord Mayors show

No way are united any value at that price in a game that should be closer on grass than it is on paper

Liverpool price is also too short imo

They may well all win I'm not sure they will but there's no real point in getting involved on the backing side unless the prices improve during match
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER December 13, 2017 11:49 AM GMT
There are some very short prices tonight and I would expect a couple of shocks wouldn't touch city at that price away to Swansea given the win at their biggest rivals  a case of after the Lord Mayors show

No way are united any value at that price in a game that should be closer on grass than it is on paper

Liverpool price is also too short imo

They may well all win I'm not sure they will but there's no real point in getting involved on the backing side unless the prices improve during match
Report rommel December 13, 2017 12:16 PM GMT
pool eve city utd might be v flat tonight ye
Report rommel December 13, 2017 1:53 PM GMT
one for you anx,mickey in the 2 oclock,been off a good while,a player,alf hutch for mine,win/pl
Report degsy42 December 13, 2017 2:01 PM GMT
mourinho getting pelters on social meadia for his ' show some respect' ,  oh the hypocrisy   haha
Report rommel December 13, 2017 2:07 PM GMT
someday....2 managers are gonna come to blows,if anyone could do with a slap....
Report themover December 13, 2017 2:25 PM GMT
‘‘Twas the 10th of December,
Reds 8 points behind,
Mourinho was planning,
Not one clue could he find.

Men against boys,
And this was no friendly,
2-1 at home,
Silva, Otamendi.

‘It’s not fair!’ - he whined,
He did curse and did cuss,
‘If only I’d done anything,
But park that big bus.’

It drove him insane, to the land of cuckoo,
Two assists from the clown - Romelu Lukaku.

Beaten at home for the whole world to see,
‘I know!’ said Jose,
‘I’ll blame the referee!’

Nobody laughed, it wasn’t too funny,
‘But..but...,’ came the cry,
‘At least we earn our own money!’

Unimpressed as they were,
With their teams lowly feats,
All that was left was to sing:
‘Empty seats!’

Worn out old songs,
And dreary sad rhymes,
Still living on the treble,
Hollow chants of ‘20 times’.

When all’s said and done they’re left feeling bereft,
Ranting on about history,
As it’s all they’ve got left.

The reds fans went home, in a collective trance,
To Dublin and Belfast, London, Penzance.

But all that mattered after, by a quarter to seven,
Was the eight point gap had now grown to eleven.”

Laugh
Report rommel December 13, 2017 3:04 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughworth a few smilies dat
Report rommel December 13, 2017 3:13 PM GMT
jose used to have a full size cardboard figure of himself on the barca pitch in his office-finger in the air,weirdooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Report duffy December 13, 2017 3:14 PM GMT
anx is currently googling what rhymes with oil rigs and petro dollars.Cool
Report peter the butcher December 13, 2017 3:15 PM GMT
Bloody hell, when do you get your "beating United" trophy?

Still celebrating like you've won the lot, writing "poems", throwing confetti, spraying champagne, dancing, flooding social media with claims of bestest of all time.

We don't even consider City to be our greatest rivals and were happy for them to win it when the title was only between them and Liverpool.

It's a bit like Stoke City's claims to be our biggest rivals??
Report peter the butcher December 13, 2017 3:16 PM GMT
Nowt wrong with celebrating a derby win but not sure even Huddersfield celebrated quite like City
Report rommel December 13, 2017 3:27 PM GMT
PETE WAHT DO YOU EXPECT of a mid table club who find themselves 11 pts ahead
Report anxious December 13, 2017 4:48 PM GMT
Small time club with barrels if oil , nothing much else
Report peter the butcher December 13, 2017 5:12 PM GMT
Leroy Sane posted this on twitter

Fair play to them, they even brought the confetti and glitter with them. Obviously hugely confident of winning
Report anxious December 13, 2017 5:19 PM GMT
Confetti really , seriously how embarrasing is that halfway through the season , truly pathetic stuff
Report anxious December 13, 2017 5:20 PM GMT
Im sure though all the pep fanboys will love it, throwing their shorts at them next ?
Report anxious December 13, 2017 5:21 PM GMT
Even some of the red pep fanboys , plenty of them knocking about too
Report Capital Blue December 13, 2017 5:23 PM GMT
The trouble with over-celebrating/gloating is it always comes back to slap you in the face. I do not relish us drawing you guys in the later stages of the Champions League - we've already done Jose's motivation job for him.
Report themover December 13, 2017 5:26 PM GMT
Maybe they were celebrating breaking the new record of consecutive wins, not sure just beating United would be worthy of such celebrations on it's own? Tongue Out

Meanwhile Andy Tate had a great SEETHE (wearing his United scarf and what looks similar to a New York City hat! Laugh)

https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=49aF7vL0fN8
Report rommel December 13, 2017 5:58 PM GMT
stardoms gone to andehhhs 'ead
Report anxious December 13, 2017 10:29 PM GMT
Vital victory tonight , did not play well team looked tired fatigue etc , but managed to get the win when others below us faltered a bit , need pogba back desperately and all we can do is carry on and keep  fighting and working hard.
Report Angela Rebecchi December 13, 2017 11:02 PM GMT
City are a million miles ahead of the rest. Lukaku Mata Lingaard and the likes just aren't in the same parish as Kun Silva Sane.
Report anxious December 13, 2017 11:05 PM GMT
A million miles more hyperbole and nonsense 63 points to play for
Report Angela Rebecchi December 13, 2017 11:06 PM GMT
The smallest of bridges are often the hardest to cross.
Report themover December 13, 2017 11:50 PM GMT
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Report peter the butcher December 14, 2017 12:09 AM GMT
You are racking up those trophies mover.

Most possession trophy

Most W’s trophy

Best celebration after getting three points trophy

Let’s hope you’ve got room in yer trophy cabinet come May.  Greaest team in the world will have done the quadruple by then.
Report themover December 14, 2017 12:09 AM GMT
Unfortunately caught the highlights on MOTD (which mainly consisted of De Gea saving Bournemouth's attempts on goal by the looks of it), more interesting was all those empty seats. Is there still trouble with the trains from London?
Report peter the butcher December 14, 2017 12:14 AM GMT
Three points most important thing for United tonight. Lack of second goal made it a more uncomfortable last ten minutes than it should have been.

Martial missed open goal,from a few yards, harder to miss tbh. Rashford absolutely brayed on against the inside of the post and wrong pass in loads of good positions.

Not great in all honesty but it was p1ssing it down, heavy rain and sleet and the standard of football suffered.

Anyway that’s another one out of the way.
Report anxious December 14, 2017 12:14 AM GMT
Why mover when was the last time you went to wastelands ?
Report themover December 14, 2017 12:20 AM GMT

68th minute
Report themover December 14, 2017 12:21 AM GMT
Paddy Power‏Verified account
@paddypower
Follow Follow @paddypower
More
Man City are the first team in English top-flight history to win 15 consecutive league games.

Mourinho: 'It's alright I guess, if you like that sort of thing.'

9:37 PM - 13 Dec 2017

Laugh
Report anxious December 14, 2017 12:24 AM GMT
Not answering the question mover , when was the last time you were at wastelands ? , and indeed did you ever go to moss side to watch city
Report peter the butcher December 14, 2017 12:27 AM GMT
Can’t understand why you bigging that up so often mover?

Surely it only matters if you win the league ffs.

Wait until then and you can spout all this stats but until you’ve got a trophy it’s pointless crowing about them.

Mind you City have always done that even when you were sh1t

“We’ve got the tallest floodlights in the league” and “we’ve got the widest pitch in the league” blah blah blah
Report anxious December 14, 2017 12:34 AM GMT
bailly out now for another 6 weeks really is very frustrating , fellani  i thought he would be back by now , Carrick as well still not back and mikkhi sent to coventry , we really are thin on the ground especially in midfield , surely if Mourinho  is done with mikhy then we need to sell and buy a replacement sharpish
Report anxious December 14, 2017 1:20 AM GMT
Just been reading that Bailly might be out for the season Plain
Report Angela Rebecchi December 14, 2017 1:27 AM GMT
City just been too strong this season. Pep has got them playing brilliantly. Jose is doing a great job at United too.
Report anxious December 14, 2017 1:31 AM GMT
Angela i think you are taking the mickey here arent you , i know you are happy your bet looks good  but please do not gloat
Report themover December 14, 2017 11:29 AM GMT
Well done on your bet Angela, but this is the Man United thread so if you can please limit your celebrations and turn the music down a bit that would be appreciated.
Report mcfc1981 December 14, 2017 11:45 AM GMT
You have won F**k all yet Angela......show some respect Grin
Report themover December 14, 2017 2:32 PM GMT
Laugh
Report peter the butcher December 14, 2017 7:29 PM GMT
I suppose when clubs like Sheffield Wednesday, Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle have won as many or more titles than City you can be forgiven for thinking you’d won the league already.

Mover was telling us it was because they’d broken the record for consecutive wins. Hope their maths is as good at the end of the season.
Report peter the butcher December 14, 2017 7:31 PM GMT
City fans already reckoning they will get past United’s twenty titles. F ucking hell lads, deluded isn’t the word. Get past Sheffield Wednesday first
Report peter the butcher December 14, 2017 7:32 PM GMT
Capital Blue, spot on mate. You’ve been there before is my guess
Report anxious December 15, 2017 2:22 PM GMT
Bailly out for 2 to 3 months ankle surgery Plain
Report duffy December 15, 2017 5:59 PM GMT
One thing that City have been relatively lucky with so far is injuries, Silva usually loses a good month or so a season with a dodgy ankle or such like, a couple across the middle of the park out would upset the equilibrium I think.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 15, 2017 10:41 PM GMT
The Project look opposable at the prices 2moro lads. 5/1 Spurs worth a little misappropriation of the Xmas funds.
Report anxious December 15, 2017 11:22 PM GMT
Been reading about the project and to be honest it should frighten every other team because petrodollars will be very hard to defeat , 17  billion is Sheikh Mansours personal wealth but more shadowy is what is called CFG  CITY FOOTBALL GROUP , this is a sub company which is driving the buying of New York city  , Melbourne City , Girona 44 per cent stake , yokohomo f  Marinos , Club Athletico Torque and strong links to Ghana and Singapore , truly mind boggling stuff and prof that the oil rig are hell bent on global world domination Plain
Report olddesperado December 15, 2017 11:25 PM GMT
Just cant see it Dolph,

Spurs not half the team they were last season and they are falling short against the better teams ,  city will dominate from start to finish so only bad luck or poor finishing likely to stop them.

I cant believe no one has tried pushing their luck with the refs and seriously roughing up city as pep will crack and might bring down the team with him.

Keeping within the results aint working anyway.
Report n88uk December 15, 2017 11:40 PM GMT
Spurs have the right style to stop City if anyone's going to stop them, but both their injuries and terrible away record vs the top sides would be a concern.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 15, 2017 11:46 PM GMT
Fook em anx... they can buy & win whoever & whatever they can. Their relationship with & influence over Mcr Council is deffo cause for concern tho.

Olddy... It's purely the price that's seen me throw a couple of tubs of Quality Street & a chocolate orange at Spurs. Haven't really watched citeh that much tbh.. thought they were very good away at Napoli & Chelsea. We were fkin awful last week rather than they were outstanding imho.
Report olddesperado December 15, 2017 11:48 PM GMT
i see Jose has been asked to explain his comments pre city match.

Pep half attacks a player, spends more time on the pitch than some players.

Klopp roaring in 4th officials face ,

Wenger throwng water bottles,

Yet nothing even though Jose been done for something similar to a few of those except attacking an opposing player and roaring in the face of 4th official obviously or he wouldnt still be managing a prem team.

If they want to make dirt of him then both himself and the team should start giving them reason in my opinion.
Report anxious December 15, 2017 11:50 PM GMT
Tottenham have wanyama , auderwerild and sanchez out , i dont think they will be strong enough defensively , plus their away form against the top 6 lately has been shocking , best they can get is a draw
Report anxious December 15, 2017 11:52 PM GMT
The stench of the oil rig and the media love in for them is truly nauseating , there are still 63 points to play for ffs
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 15, 2017 11:57 PM GMT
I was p1ssed off with Jose last week after his dreadful post match interview... then the wonderful c'nt went in their dressing room & sparked it off ...LoveLoveLove
Report themover December 15, 2017 11:58 PM GMT
#bittersince2008
Report olddesperado December 15, 2017 11:59 PM GMT
To give anyone a chance they have to lose probably 5 games in the second half of the season anx,  just cant see it happening at the moment.

But what happened to "toughest league in the world "  .

At the moment everyone is sitting back and admiring them { including ourselves }.

Get stuck in and compete ffs, theres more than one way to skin the poor ****.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 15, 2017 11:59 PM GMT
Shame the sh1thouses on the pitch didn't give it em during the game.
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 12:00 AM GMT
Cat
Report anxious December 16, 2017 12:02 AM GMT
OD Dolph we were awful last Sunday , it was desperate display by Manchester United at Old Trafford , all we can do is try to improve and for crying out loud compete and use our brains Cry
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 12:05 AM GMT
Agreed anx.
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 12:12 AM GMT
We gotta show two types of courage imo.

As a man and dominate your more or less direct opponent but more importantly show courage on the ball .

Be confident to bring it down , get your head up and pass forward.

Hoofing it aimlessly time after time is not a United class players style.

Theres a core of that first team squad that have shown several times that they are not up either mentally or physically  to a tough game.
Report anxious December 16, 2017 12:19 AM GMT
Yes i would agree that some of our players do not seem to be up the required standard to compete in games when we are under presuure , i have watched in the last 2-3 years countless times when we seemed to have been pushed back for long periods especially in away games , this cannot continue or else we will be in further trouble
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 16, 2017 12:21 AM GMT
Never mind all the above purist technical stuff olddy... when some blue n0nce is sh1thousing at the corner flag infront of their coachloads of inbred yonner halfwit support for 2 mins in injury time .. then put the fooker out till Easter & take a lenghty ban Mischief
Report anxious December 16, 2017 12:22 AM GMT
Laugh
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 12:27 AM GMT
Thats back to my earlier point dolph,

No one has done it yet and pep will crack into the bargain.
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 12:30 AM GMT
Can you imagine keane , Bruce , Cantona , Stam ,Whiteside, Vidic, Robson etc in that situation at that point in that game.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 16, 2017 12:33 AM GMT
I know. We're soft as sh1te. Jose knows it too, hence the afters.
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 12:37 AM GMT
Jose has instilled a toughness that wasnt there but it needs to go further in some games.

The Valencia,s the Mikys the martial,s you just wouldnt be sure they really care.   

Thats why i like Rojo ,  he knows some times you have to go through someone.
Report anxious December 16, 2017 12:43 AM GMT
i think mikhiy might be gone soon if we can find a replacement , not that convinced about ozil to be honest
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 12:47 AM GMT
Likewise anx although Jose knows mesut well from their Madrid days so he obviously thinks he can get the best out of him,
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 12:54 AM GMT
Miky came from Dortmond with question marks about his character{many were glad to see the back of him }  but i thought he would over come them especially after a strong second half of last season but as soon as things got tough this term he hid.
Time to get rid , he cant be trusted.
Report anxious December 16, 2017 12:59 AM GMT
Yep he has been awful this season , think West Brom on Sunday will be a tough game , with pogba still out i would take any sort of win tbh
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 16, 2017 1:03 AM GMT
Right the hand-wringing is getting a wee bit scouse now lads! Night night #UpTheFkinReds
Report anxious December 16, 2017 1:05 AM GMT
adios dolph Blush
Report olddesperado December 16, 2017 1:08 AM GMT
In my opinion anx its the perfect game at the perfect time for jose.

These players should be hurting and WBA shouldnt be a step beyond.

If they have anything about them a 0/1 9/2 1/2 scoreline should be in order.

An upset away against WBA could happen in a lot of seaons but not after last weeks performance/result.
Report anxious December 16, 2017 1:16 AM GMT
Hope you are right OD , im not that confident to be truthful Plain
Report anxious December 16, 2017 1:25 AM GMT
Good Night OD
Report themover December 16, 2017 10:02 AM GMT

Dec 15, 2017 -- 6:21PM, If Dolphins Were Monkeys wrote:

Never mind all the above purist technical stuff olddy... when some blue n0nce is sh1thousing at the corner flag infront of their coachloads of inbred yonner halfwit support for 2 mins in injury time .. then put the fooker out till Easter & take a lenghty ban

PlainShockedAngrySad

Presumably referring to Bernardo Silva at the corner post where a United supporter through a flare onto the pitch.

Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 16, 2017 11:54 AM GMT
No before that on the opposite side... quite embarassing from a Utd point of view that they were allowed to take the mickey & win a sucession of throw ins / corners without someone putting one of em into the advertising hoardings Wink.
Report OnePercenter December 16, 2017 12:08 PM GMT
You'd have to blind not to have noticed how Pep's teams foul asap when faced with a counterattack.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 16, 2017 12:12 PM GMT
Nothing wrong with that 1p. A 'good' foul can save the day.
Report OnePercenter December 16, 2017 12:27 PM GMT
As long as the foul is properly punished.

The last man would be sent off. Why not extend that rule to the opponent's half.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys December 16, 2017 12:37 PM GMT
The atrocious state of the PL reffing & their blatantly open misinterpretation of the rules is another can of worms. I've not noticed citeh gaining that much of an advantage... but then i've not been watching that closely this season tbh.
Report grumpyjim December 16, 2017 9:39 PM GMT
just maybe the thin edge of the wedge for football is being introduced by tie ups with SKY   and B.T.      ETC TO ....SHARE   programmes .. SOON ..
re people demanding better deals and switching off beginning to take hold .. GOLDEN GOOSE APPEARS WELL AND TRULY COOKED  ..??
In fairness all european leagues are very jaded this season .. Seldom watch a full game now .. Obviously   ......   I am not alone .. and pay up time running its course .. BEST NEWS FOR A LONG TIME ..?? T.V .. NO LONGER LIKE THE BILL THEY FACE ALONE . ? ...............PROBLEM CREATED  ............  Overpaying .. as sell by date is nearly up  .. .. AS BUBBLE BURSTS  ....................  ..
TROUBLED TIMES AND UNCERTAINTY .. AHEAD .....
Report grumpyjim December 16, 2017 9:40 PM GMT
GOOD ...........
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now