Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
27 Dec 10 00:11
| Topic/replies: 49,267 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
Not long before transfer window opens and although Sir Alex Ferguson says he is not a big fan of the January opportunity, he has been known to come up with the odd surprise!

Newspapers say Pepe Reina is a target. True he is unsettled at United but would he move to United knowing the "rumpus" that caused. Also United have earmarked young Anders Lindergaard as the long time successor to Van Der Sar but Reina much better at the moment.

The other name that keeps getting mentioned at Old Trafford is the Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez. I heard that Inter were going to sign him but he is waiting to see if United move for him first. Not sure about truth in this because Antonio Valencia is making a quicker recovery than first thought and I would have thought Sir Alex might be prioritising  a centre half and midfielder but who knows.

Anderson is starting to show a lot more of his undoubted ability but the defence is key for United if they want another title. Sunderland were not great today but United's defence was absolutely solid, unlike much of this season. Anyway we will find out a bit more at Birmingham on Tuesday as they will be tested a lot more by a fresh side with plenty of time to prepare.

Anyway good luck to fans at all clubs in this festive period. It could go a long way to deciding your season.

For United fans looking for a 19th title-  BELIEVE
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 21, 2017 2:29 PM BST
rommel

pete youre a fckn joke,you think you done well last season.did you fck

United did very well last season. They won 2 trophies, made a lot of money & qualified for the Champions League in the process. Mourinho is shrewd enough to know that 'Success breeds Success'. This is not just a cliche rommel, there have been numerous scientific studies that all conclude that early success in individuals & organisations greatly increases the likleyhood of future success.

I'd be concerned if i were a L'pool fan that you're current Manager has failed to get your team over the line when the trophies were there for the taking & his personality type is far more emotionally based than pragmatic.

It may be harsh but LFC & some of their supporters are turning into a poor mans Arsenal in many respects. Enjoy the chase of the 4th place trophy Love
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 2:32 PM BST
romm, would you have taken qualifying for the CL, winning the Europa and winning a League Cup over winning nothing but finishing top four?

By the way i'm not saying that is what United would have wanted at the start of the season. The title would and should always be the ultimate goal
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 2:33 PM BST
Dolph's response is far better than mine romm.
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 2:40 PM BST
All people will remember is that Liverpool have only won one League Cup in the last ten years. That being the case I would have thought they could have targetted a cup competition especially when they weren't even in Europe. As Dolph says success breeds success.  United have been sh1t since Moyes came in and have still picked up three trophies. Its easy to say they are trophies that nobody is bothered about but I bet Brendan or Klopp would have taken them.

I'm not having a go at Liverpool in particular, Spurs are the same and Arsenal seem to be happy to pick up a cup here and there and just concentrate on top four???
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 2:44 PM BST
Hey Dolph, last night in the Scoreboard End;;

[b]It's Carrick yer knooooooowwwww
He's got a bell end by his toes.
[/b]

Mischief
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 21, 2017 2:52 PM BST
Nah mate can't be having that... Carrick's a jawdee maggot Mischief
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 3:00 PM BST
Laugh
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 21, 2017 3:34 PM BST
It's getting over the line that counts compare klopp first season at Liverpool and it mirrors mourinios out of champs league positions reaches league cup final reaches Europa cup final

It's a thin line between success and failure and all the details of bieng outplayed or losing penalty shootouts are just forgotten
Second season Liverpool went out the cups early and disappointingly were in the title race up till January in fact topped the table for a while eventually finishing fourth in the league

I'm hoping for mprovement and progression I like the style of football we play and t like our manager he's progressed in each of his seasons
I'm sure you feel the same about your team and manager be interesting to see how each progress given their opposite approach to football and all the circus that follows it

I'm glad you are as happy with your cup wins as we were with our league position but we both know we want more
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 4:06 PM BST
No I'm happy whenever United win any trophy RP but the one that matters is the league title. Note, winning it, not coming 2nd or worse. Playing pretty football like Arsenal and Liverpool is fine but you are hardly Brazil and if you are happy with just that then you really have given up. Its got to be something in between that and the boredom of Van Gaal. He won the FA Cup but he still got sacked. Klopp won't go but should he be sacked for doing the opposite of Van Gaal and winning nowt? Obviously I'm playing the devils advocate here. Its easy to say Klopp needs better defenders and a good keeper (he does) but does he need to compromise on his style of play or manage certain match situations better? Mourinho doesn't care what people think and if he believes we need to go to Anfield with five in midfield and sit back hoping to hit Liverpool on the break he will do so. Why?, cos he may think that is the best chance for us to get something from the game. Why play the game that suits Liverpool best?

Its easy to say we are happy cos we play good football, are you f uck. You want to win something, preferably the league title. Not many teams play poor football and win the league.

As for we nearly won the Europa and League Cup and we nearly or could have won the league and we are still progressing etc etc. The fact is you can't keep saying that year in year out. Moyes, Van Gaal and Brendan all had better win percentages than Klopp has. Just saying.
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 4:23 PM BST
Incidentally these are the stats so far this season RP,

Liverpool 9 games, 19 goals scored, 16 goals conceded

United 7 games, 23 goals scored, 3 goals conceded

Ironically most Liverpool fans delighted with their "heavy metal" style of football whilst some United fans are unhappy with Mourinho's "slow build up" style.
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 4:24 PM BST
Must admit I didn't realise how good Matic was until he arrived at United. He's one of those that doesn't stand out but teams will struggle without somebody like him. Good start for him, hope he can keep it up

Report duffy September 21, 2017 4:28 PM BST
Mourinho doesn't care what people think and if he believes we need to go to Anfield with five in midfield and sit back hoping to hit Liverpool on the break he will do so

He'll be doing that at HOME against City....and maybe Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 4:34 PM BST
Maybe so duffy but under Sir Alex we didn't always go hell for leather. Not sure we are quite ready to run at them yet tbh
Report duffy September 21, 2017 4:54 PM BST
No, I'm only playing devil's advocate tbh, I'd be quite happy for him to set up like that, this year at least United have a real counter attacking option unlike last year. I think Liverpool and in particular City are ripe to be picked off, Pep's Achilles heel I believe is that he puts everything into the attacking side of things believing that he'll just win out offensively, he'd regard it as sacrilege should someone ever suggest to him a more pragmatic way to win a game if needed.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 21, 2017 5:56 PM BST
As I've said the merit of each team it's style it's management will be evaluated at the seasons end it can be evaluated in cups and league positions in the table

Guess we just have to see how it pans out but to be fair van gal won the cup but u finished out he cl places and was sacked I think that happened to dalglish also
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 6:31 PM BST
Romelu: "Great backing since I joined #MUFC. Fans have meant well with their songs but let’s move on together. #RespectEachOther"

Fair play, that's clear enough. He can hardly go against Kick It Out and say he wants the fans to continue singing it.
Report peter the butcher September 21, 2017 6:33 PM BST
Yes I agree with you duffy. City definitely leave themselves wide open and if we could get the opening goal the gaps would just get bigger and bigger. Will be very hard to stop them scoring though.
Report jedi sophie September 21, 2017 11:21 PM BST
Jose no question now has his MOJO back,exuding confidence and that says it all,likes where he is,unlike last year....
Very well placed to challenge.Proved his calibre again,identified weakness,solved immediately.Matip a total masterstroke,40m, I give you OX same fee,comparison,?you cannot....
Never been a fan,never will be but the proof in the pudding on the pitch,1.5 yrs identify issues,solve them, similar to Conte season previous,top class men at helm,maybe not for long term but for the here and now which is EPL football these days.
GRRRRRR.....
Report themover September 22, 2017 9:19 AM BST

Sep 21, 2017 -- 6:33PM, peter the butcher wrote:

Yes I agree with you duffy. City definitely leave themselves wide open and if we could get the opening goal the gaps would just get bigger and bigger. Will be very hard to stop them scoring though.

Only Chelsea, Tottenham and United conceded less goals than City last season, this season so far United and City have both only conceded 2 goals. City must be the most defensive side in the league as the opposition only have the ball for about 30% of the time WinkCool

Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 9:28 AM BST
If the players get off the bus then they may exploit those gaps
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 12:00 PM BST
I'm not sure we are anywhere near as good as some people/media are suggesting but I honestly think we have the best squad and the best manager. We definitely don't have the best eleven though....at the moment
Rate reply:

Pete can you explain this I think I miss understood it

If you have the best squad and then he best manager how do you not have the best eleven ?

I can see having the best eleven but not the strongest squad but the opposite way round I'm not sure I get that
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 12:10 PM BST
If it needs explaining its not going to help you RP
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 12:12 PM BST
Its like me saying if you have the best eleven why don't you have the best squad? Think about it....
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 12:19 PM BST
Jedi, agree with most of that. Mourinho definitely got the bit between his teeth and there should no excuses from him or United for the season. He pretty much got the positions filled that he had identified other than the wide player.

Where he excelled was getting really good alternatives to his first choice targets and doing it fairly early so they would have more time with the squad before the season started.

Mourinho looks to be in a good place at the moment but it doesn't take much to light the fuse and everybody knew that when United appointed him
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 12:20 PM BST
Is it

You can eleven good players but nothing on the bench so you could have the best eleven but not the best squad no depth

But surely if you have the best squad then the eleven you pick must be he best eleven no .?

May just me bieng bit thick sorry mate
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 22, 2017 12:28 PM BST
If you gave each player a rating out of 10 from every club Utd's may average 8. Citeh's may average 7.8. But their respective best 11 maybe Utd 8.2, Citeh 8.5... due to the likes of Delph & Co being dogsh1t.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 12:38 PM BST
Ok I see you mean your key players aren't as good as city's but they have loads of players who aren't as good as yours so it works out your squad is better but their team is better think I've got it now
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 22, 2017 12:41 PM BST
Cool.

Pedro.. Any chance you can have a word with Betfair & get the thread re-titled Educating Merseyside. Yer never know, yer could get a juicy TV deal out of it Mischief.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 22, 2017 12:43 PM BST
And fwiw i do think RP MUST be fishin Plain
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 12:47 PM BST
No honest when I read it I was generally a little confused but now you have educated me I see it clearly you have he best squad in he league the best manager in the league but others have the ability to field a better 11
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 22, 2017 12:50 PM BST
That's broadly what Pete is suggesting yeah... i'm still waiting for the punch line tbh mate Grin
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 12:56 PM BST
No punchline it just read a bit odd in my mind you know like one of those conundrum things
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 22, 2017 12:59 PM BST
I never got as far as the conundrum... Vorderman & Riley usually had me finished early doors Silly
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 1:09 PM BST
Hahaha me too Dolph. Mate of mine used to send all the lads daily pics of Rachel Love Met her a couple of times at matches. She likes it in the away end....

She looks even dirtier in the flesh I promise you
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 1:18 PM BST
Used to like it apart from dictionary corner us Liverpool fans hate any corners
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 22, 2017 1:19 PM BST
She likes it in the away end... Excited.

To expand your theory .... It's safe to say the TV weather girls have a stronger squad, but numbers eye-candy deffo have the higher rating.

I'd have deffo paid attention in school if basic mathematical equations were explained in this manner.
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 1:30 PM BST
RP, everything that Dolph said. If you had to replace Lukaku with Ibra, Rashford with Martial, Mikhy with Mata, Herrera with Fellaini, Jones with Smalling etc etc you can see that United won't suffer as much as others might. ie there isn't a massive difference between the players

In Liverpool's case if you had to swap Mane for Sturridge, Matip for Klavan, Grujic for Lallana I think it would disrupt you far more. You have one of the best eleven in the league but how often will you get to play them and keep them fresh. By the end of March the same players may not be the best 11 any longer

Obviously you don't think United have the best squad or best manager. Its a matter of opinion and in mine City are very close on both counts.
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 1:37 PM BST
Pandy is weakening Dolph. He has been on chit chat "explaining" things and texting all morning. He reckons Klopp looks on the edge and will go pop very soon

Don't think it will be long before he comes back on here and puts a few of our own in their places....
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 1:37 PM BST
I had no pre conception about what you said I just read it and thought  if u have the best squad  in the league and best manager he would have the best eleven in the league on the pitch

I didn't realise you meant your players are all of similar ability so you can replace like with like and u will still be the same

I have to say I now agree with you
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 1:39 PM BST
Lol pandy

I remember him he was funny he disappeared for a while I hope he's OK
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 22, 2017 1:55 PM BST
Brilliant news Pete....

Can't wait for Pando to turn up on 'ere tooled up with his Occam's Razor Cool
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 2:04 PM BST
Yep Pandy is fine RP, he's been having treatment for a lycra addiction but he thinks he's beaten it now. He was only allowed to watch footy again last season so he's hoping his three year plan for United comes to fruition in May and they win the double next season.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys September 22, 2017 2:16 PM BST
Absolute pure Pando Gold on the Muhammed replaces William thread on chit-chat Happy.
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 2:21 PM BST
Merciless
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 3:05 PM BST
United just sent out email re Moscow trip next week;

All supporters must use the official bus service provided, and we ask that you ensure that your behaviour is impeccable at all times. The law enforcement authorities in Moscow are likely to be less tolerant than most other European police authorities, with a Police presence expected on-board each bus.

For your safety and security you are advised not to wear Manchester United colours when in Moscow, or attract attention to your presence in the city. It is also advised that you remain in groups where possible, and do not walk around the city alone, further highlighting the benefits of using the arranged bus transfers.

The last time they kept telling us to use security buses we ignored them in Ukraine. There followed a tortuous 40 minute march to the ground during which we endured ambush after ambush with bottles, flares, petrol bombs, scaffolding hurled at us. Hope nobody comes up with the same idea Crazy
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 3:18 PM BST
It's probably different these days in the cl Pete but it's good to remember in case you get such opponents in the Europa later in the season
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 3:44 PM BST
Not sure how much you would know about the the CL in recent years RP, unless you watch other teams competing in it
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 3:46 PM BST
But thanks for the advice Laugh
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 4:20 PM BST
English teams struggled last five or six years city doing best of late if you can get out the he group then I guess it's up for grabs
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 22, 2017 4:23 PM BST
Always happy to pass on advice on europen matters if it helps you avoid brexit
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 4:23 PM BST
No point trying to hide it, both United and Liverpool are in groups that they should get through. However the last time United had Basel and Benfica in their group they failed to qualify
Report ufcdan September 22, 2017 7:19 PM BST
Hi is this where all the big knobs hang out ?
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 8:13 PM BST
Why what are you after?
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 8:14 PM BST
As in, what do you want?
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 8:14 PM BST
Still doesn't sound right. What's up?
Report peter the butcher September 22, 2017 8:15 PM BST
Oh bollox to it. No idea where DeSSie is mate
Report ufcdan September 22, 2017 8:16 PM BST
?????
Report ufcdan September 22, 2017 8:18 PM BST
Just popped on to take the wee wee. Hardly the worst thing to have sung about you, the embarrassment for Lukaku Laugh
Report ufcdan September 22, 2017 8:21 PM BST
You going tomorrow Pete ?
Report olddesperado September 22, 2017 11:27 PM BST
A couple of good wins since i was on last,

Rashford and Martial looking really good and seem to accept they are competing with each other for that one spot although both Mata and Miky must know they have to keep in form.

Really strong squad at last.

Carrick was really good the other night for his first game of the season and seems to have been watching Matic as his first pass was always forward into feet unlike the last few years where he was happy to roll it back and forth.

Speaking of Matic how good is he ?.

The nearest to keane ive seen yet.

Everything is effortless for him and everything goes forward into feet first time if possible.

And that tackle sunday where he cleaned out player and ball yet still stayed on his feet was pure Keane .

I honestly think he,s the only player we would seriously miss this season,  Maybe Lukaku to a lesser extent.
Report OnePercenter September 23, 2017 10:21 AM BST
Just over a month into the season and today's match at Southampton is a must win game for Jose Surprised
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 23, 2017 10:50 AM BST
Given the pre match look at the fixtures you would want to match what city achieve to stick with them and also keep the gap to the rest as wide as possible

I'm guessing al managers view all games as must win in this league for various reasons but it's better to bi the top four keeping others out than trying to battle and break into it we saw this last season
Report the_don September 23, 2017 6:20 PM BST
Another one of those games we might not have won last season. Didn't think we played brilliantly going forward but were organised and never thought Southampton really threatened.

Mourinho made some defensive substitutions in response to their changes. A bit disappointed to see Rashford so far back a lot (like last season at times) but that would be the only negative in the first 6 league games. An away win at Southampton and 16/18 points is excellent.
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 12:21 AM BST
Good win today although it was arguably our worst performance of the season. Got to think we got a bit lucky as Southampton played really well, particularly in the 2nd half. The defence still playing well with Jones doing more and more to try and make that position his own. Thought it was a quality cross from Ashley Young for the goal.

Anyway a potential banana skin avoided and we move on to Moscow next week.
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 12:27 AM BST
Read the statement from United saying they are going to review all video and cctv footage from today's match to try and identify any United fans who were singing the Lukaku song. They have also got the police involved

It might be better for them to pick out the small handful who weren't singing it and charge or ban the other 2900 or whatever. Pathetic stuff.

If you tell United fans they are doing something wrong and they should stop, but they disagree it is wrong, there is only going to be one outcome.

Love United, hate the club.
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 12:31 AM BST
Manchester United are liaising with Hampshire police and Southampton in an attempt to identify supporters who ignored an appeal not to sing an offensive chant about Romelu Lukaku after the Belgian striker scored the only goal of the game at St Mary’s.

Swathes of the away support in the stadium sang the song in the aftermath of Lukaku’s goal, and followed it up with: “We’re Man United, we’ll sing what we want.” That was despite Kick It Out, United and Lukaku having urged fans not to indulge in the chant. José Mourinho suggested he had not heard the chant, and described the substantial away support as “amazing”.

“Manchester United has a zero tolerance stance on offensive chanting and behaviour,” said United in a statement. “The club and player have been clear in asking for an end to the chant. The club has worked with relevant bodies and supporters groups in trying to eradicate any offensive behaviour and will take further action against individuals if this continues.

“The club is in discussion with the police and has asked for CCTV footage from Southampton and will try to identify those who disrespected the player’s wishes not to sing the song.”

Kick It Out, the anti-discrimination organisation who wrote to Manchester United after fans sang the chant in last Sunday’s match against Everton, also released a statement on Saturday.

“Kick It Out is aware of repeated racist chanting by supporters of Manchester United today (23 September),” the statement read.

“Kick It Out would like to reiterate its stance that such behaviour has no place in football. Romelu Lukaku himself has requested that the supporters ‘move on’ from singing the chant in question, and Manchester United now has a responsibility to ensure that the request is complied with.”
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 3:29 AM BST
not like utd fans to be in a race row , thought it was only suarez and lpool fans ,  pot kettle n all that
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 3:54 AM BST
we'll ban who we want we'll ban who we waaaant we're man utd we'll ban who we want .  karma
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 24, 2017 8:41 AM BST
I have to say I find this whole thing annoying

I myself don't like the song not because of racial stereotypes it's just not funny or amusing I did think dolphins off side version was much more amusing

However where's this all going to stop fans will make songs and they will allude to players physical appearances no matter what their race also it's not bieng sung as an insult or bieng sung to abuse the player it's to pay homage

What next will weight watchers want to sue Liverpool fans  retrospectively for " he's fat he's round his a as drags on the ground sammy lee
I think kick it out should be looking for racial abusive chants or homophobic chants

I don't hink anyone apart from the comedy police should be upset by this chant  however if the player himself finds it offensive then it's up to a he club to ask the fans if they could make a new song or not sing it all

But if there only going to score it when he sings probably die out anyway by November
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER September 24, 2017 8:44 AM BST
Sing it when he scores I mean lol il have the dyslexic police on my case now but il be ko
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 12:00 PM BST
degsy, have you forgotten the song Liverpool fans used to sing about N'Gog? Not saying either was right or wrong but Kick It Out need to be careful here. They are a great organisation and run some good campaigns largely supported by almost everybody in football. The last thing they need is a split on what is racist and what isn't. Like I said before they would have been better off having a quiet word with United in the first instance.

I can guarantee that if Lukaku comes out and tells fans not to sing it then they won't. His only quote was hardly that and looked more like something the club had penned for him.
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 3:01 PM BST
pete do you honestly think lukaku likes people singing about his c0ck in front of his family , kids if he has any or friends . if you do you are deluded
Report sofiakenny September 24, 2017 3:45 PM BST
what an old fuddy duddy you are degs.
Report Solano1 September 24, 2017 3:53 PM BST
About time they were banned.
That Park Ji Sung song was a disgrace.
Hope Pete never had his fruit pastel polo on.  Easy to pick out.
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 4:52 PM BST
always the victim its never theyre fault
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 5:43 PM BST
Some were singing the alternative Sol......

If United start banning people for that its a disgrace. If its an offence then get the police to make arrests and charge them

I'm not saying I agree with it but every single club sings something that isn't politically correct.
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 5:55 PM BST
degsy I think you will find United fans are admitting singing it but just disagree that its racist. We aren't denying it or blaming anybody else.

If the police say it is an offence then it will stop, if its not an offence but Lukaku asks for it not be sung then it will be stopped. If neither of those happens and United, the media and others continue to make a fuss then United fans will continue to sing it. Fans only sang it yesterday in defiance because they see it as yet more interference from outside bodies.

Personally I think the point has been made and fans should stop singing it now. I think you will find that when the song first came out I posted it on here and said I wasn't sure how pc it was. It didn't even occur to others.

Incidentally is the Vidic song racist?
Report Solano1 September 24, 2017 6:14 PM BST
Should be a minimum 50 point deduction, imo.
Report rommel September 24, 2017 6:14 PM BST
pete,that you dont know the lukaku song is racist is a little concerning
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 6:16 PM BST
Sol, yes the Ji Sung Park song is arguably worse.

Incidentally what was the song Newcastle used to sing about Andy Carroll being a gypsy etc etc???

With absolute certainty you could pick at least one song from every club that is not pc.
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 6:20 PM BST
I never said that romm.

Should the Vidic song be investigated too?  (he comes from Serbia, he'll f ucking murder yer)
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 6:25 PM BST
My point is that organisations should pick and choose which battles to fight over important issues like racism and then be consistent.

For example Liverpool fans sang about N'Gog putting his c ock into his sock etc. Same insinuations surely but nothing was said.
Report Solano1 September 24, 2017 6:25 PM BST
Wasn't us that.
Stop making things up.
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 6:25 PM BST
your lot crucified suarez over the evra black thing now your saying black men are hung like donkeys ,pot , why cos hes black
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 6:27 PM BST
is that one of the boyley songs , think he needs a new song book pete
Report jedi sophie September 24, 2017 6:27 PM BST
PC brigade out in force! Meant as a bit of fun.Move on!helluva lot worse going on!
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 6:28 PM BST
it would have been finished but for the 20 minutes non stop at southampton me thinks
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 6:29 PM BST
an agenda on both sides . one winner ' the club '
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 6:32 PM BST
heard a great piece yesterday why the majority of lpool fans dont sing about munich , fans policing their own , unfortunately at utd its a siege mentality
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 6:44 PM BST
degsy,

Not one of Boylyes but he did ask lads to try and come up with an alternative.

Dolph has already posted one of them on here and the others might be aired at some stage

He's our Belgian scoring genius
We can't sing about his penis
We're politically correct
He's offside when erect

or

He's our Belgian scoring genius
With no distinguishing features
Scoring from long range
Three lyrics had to change

There are a few more but can't be arsed posting them
Report rommel September 24, 2017 6:46 PM BST
pete you ever thought of a hobby?
Report rommel September 24, 2017 6:49 PM BST
matchboxes,they do say beer mats are fascinating
Report rommel September 24, 2017 6:49 PM BST
airline sick bags
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 7:15 PM BST
LaughLaugh

I've tried to stop going romm but enjoy it too much. About sixty of us have been going since the early seventies. Win, lose or draw we have a good laugh. Not sure I'd get the same enjoyment doing anything else tbh. My daughter comes to a fair few away matches with me and my son has been to most clubs in the UK and a few abroad. So I get quality time with the kids. Missus hates footy Laugh

In the last few years we have lost six of our group due to illness and accidents and you realise you should enjoy life whilst you can.
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 7:22 PM BST
Got a flight at 6am to Amsterdam tomorrow, then flight to Paris and then Moscow. Just booked train and metro to hotel in Moscow from the airport.

Will be interesting to see if club have contacted anybody about yesterday's "crime" or will they wait until we've come back from representing the club in Russia. Last time I went out there I came back and applied fir an away ticket at Everton and didn't get one. Do they care? Nah. Do we? Nah.

Love United, hate the club
Report rommel September 24, 2017 7:27 PM BST
quality time peteLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report rommel September 24, 2017 7:28 PM BST
stephen hawking might give you a bell for what you did with time there
Report degsy42 September 24, 2017 7:43 PM BST
love united hate the club - same thing innit pete unless you mean the owners.  , its like saying love kfc but hate chicken
Report rommel September 24, 2017 7:48 PM BST
face it pete,you love trains planes ferries and hotel beds,nowt to do with footy is it
Report peter the butcher September 24, 2017 8:23 PM BST
Well it obviously used to be LUHG (love United, hate Glazer) but fans fell out with each other that hence FC being formed. Much easier to say the club these days as nobody has any idea who is actually shafting us.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now