Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
27 Dec 10 00:11
| Topic/replies: 43,345 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
Not long before transfer window opens and although Sir Alex Ferguson says he is not a big fan of the January opportunity, he has been known to come up with the odd surprise!

Newspapers say Pepe Reina is a target. True he is unsettled at United but would he move to United knowing the "rumpus" that caused. Also United have earmarked young Anders Lindergaard as the long time successor to Van Der Sar but Reina much better at the moment.

The other name that keeps getting mentioned at Old Trafford is the Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez. I heard that Inter were going to sign him but he is waiting to see if United move for him first. Not sure about truth in this because Antonio Valencia is making a quicker recovery than first thought and I would have thought Sir Alex might be prioritising  a centre half and midfielder but who knows.

Anderson is starting to show a lot more of his undoubted ability but the defence is key for United if they want another title. Sunderland were not great today but United's defence was absolutely solid, unlike much of this season. Anyway we will find out a bit more at Birmingham on Tuesday as they will be tested a lot more by a fresh side with plenty of time to prepare.

Anyway good luck to fans at all clubs in this festive period. It could go a long way to deciding your season.

For United fans looking for a 19th title-  BELIEVE
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 12:59 PM BST
Fans don't care about the money unless the club has no money left to spend.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 1:01 PM BST
As for Ashley Young why would he be upset?

LVG has made him find his best form, he was virtually destined to be a United outcast but ended up being one of our best players last season. That doesn't mean he will still be here next season let alone be regarded as a Ronaldo/Messi type of match winner.
Report bbc2 July 27, 2015 1:10 PM BST
hope the centre back gets sorted
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 1:16 PM BST
Angela Rebecchi 27 Jul 15 00:33 Joined: 15 Sep 02 | Topic/replies: 17,981 | Blogger: Angela Rebecchi's blog

Ramos doesnt want United he just wants money and love from Real.

Pretty sure you are right and that is the way it started out but United have rightfully pursued it knowing that it will unsettle Madrid in much the same way that they do it to other clubs. As it happens Ramos's antics have upset Perez and all of a sudden they are at loggerheads and United trying to take advantage.

We know that its al -most certain that Ramos will get a new contract worth loads more and De Gea will eventually end up there but hopefully that will be after his contract ends at United. Let's make them wait for him unless they pay more than they have offered.

No problems with De Gea in any of this by the way.
Report the_don July 27, 2015 1:24 PM BST
Thanks to our Liverpool friends for working out our net spend over the last year or so, you must have a lot of time on your hands. I'd imagine  the figure will change too before August is finished with.
Report degsy42 July 27, 2015 1:28 PM BST
pedro nailed on , poor old ashley
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 1:31 PM BST
Poor old scousers you mean. You lot were gagging for Pedro a few weeks ago.
Report degsy42 July 27, 2015 1:36 PM BST
to be perfectly honest im quite happy with our transfers this time around , time will tell , crystal ball jobby
Report degsy42 July 27, 2015 1:38 PM BST
how can van gaal say that ashley young who was in many peoples eyes utds best player last season , is basically not good enough ,  ffs man management sounds pretty iffy
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 1:52 PM BST
Bad management is when you tell your players they are outstanding every week whilst you are getting thumped
Report HonkyJoe July 27, 2015 1:53 PM BST
Does seem a little strange. If I was Mata, I'm not sure I'd be very happy about his comments either.  It can't be altogether pleasant to have your manager saying you're good, but not *that* good. I'm don't think it was really called for.  Why not just say you're always looking to recruit the best players in the world?  No need to insult the existing ones.
Report degsy42 July 27, 2015 2:08 PM BST
difference is pete is trying to instill confidence or knocking ones , i know which i would prefer , any thats his filosopheee so lets wait and see , popcorn at the ready
Report bbc2 July 27, 2015 2:13 PM BST
i think its nice liverpool fan boys doing all this worrying about unitedLaugh
Report bbc2 July 27, 2015 2:15 PM BST
i dont think i could worry about liverpool long live brenda
Report degsy42 July 27, 2015 2:17 PM BST
not worried just discussing events bbc , after all it is a forum
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 2:18 PM BST
Not sure he's insulting either Mata or Young, just telling it how it is. Could have been a bit more discreet but not sure that his English is capable of that. Personally I think he doesn't care if he feels that he is telling the truth.

Let's face it, he is right isn't he? To win a Champions League or even compete in the latter stages requires 3 or 4 top top players in your team.

That last final we played at Wembley we got thrashed by a team that had Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa etc. We didn't have one player in our starting line up that came close to them at that time.

When we last won the CL against Chelsea we had players at the top of their form in VDS, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Scholes, Hargreaves, Ronaldo, Giggs, Rooney, Tevez. How many of this team would have got into that side?
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 2:26 PM BST
degsy, I appreciate that but telling your players they are outstanding every week isn't filling them with confidence because they know he's talking sh1t.

The class of 92 players said they used to puff their chests out anytime Fergie told them they had done well but most of the time he was screaming at them and players like Robson, Keane used to bring them down even after they had won big matches. the time to celebrate was after the medals had been handed out.

I know LVG is full of himself and is "always right" but I believe he tells it exactly how it is. We won loads of matches last season after which he said we had played poorly and he wasn't happy. I'd rather have that because we could see the same.
Report bbc2 July 27, 2015 2:34 PM BST
peter remember most pool fans dont remember medals
Report degsy42 July 27, 2015 2:36 PM BST
i presume rogers fronts the tv cameras and says them remarks , behind closed doors i hope he throws the book at them after woeful displays
Report degsy42 July 27, 2015 2:37 PM BST
ffs beeb , wish you would grow up , a 50 odd year old man utd fan with a mental age of 16
Report bbc2 July 27, 2015 2:57 PM BST
well liverpools pomp was a few generations ago
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 3:08 PM BST
Pete...

Liverpool fans getting increasingly desperate. Firstly the likes of O4K's claim that none of the top players will sign for United or LVG and once that is shot out of the water they then whinge about how much LVG has spent on the top stars.

I'd love you to back up that sniping with an actual post from me stating Utd wouldn't attract top players, cos I certainly don't remember posting it. Money talks and Utd have lots. Simples. I was actually one fooled into thinking Falcao would be a great signing when he joinedBlush

Apart from that, just more of your remarkable ability to refuse to debate the point raised but to turn your gaze on to the poster or, more often, back to LFC. Easy life.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 3:17 PM BST
Its not a debate, you just come on here and slag LVG off any chance you get. You get transfer fees wrong to suit your purpose, talk about rumours as if they are facts and change the goalposts when it suits. Calling him Woy merely highlights your wish to "debate"
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 3:25 PM BST
I don't rate him. Never hidden that fact. That doesn't alter the figures I've posted earlier or the garbage that falls out of the chancer's mouth whenever a microphone is close.

What's also clear is that you struggle to see anything wrong with him and throw back the Liverpool angle if anyone disagrees. It's your only defence and it shows up your lack of argument every time.

Anyhoo, I'll wait for you to post proof that I said Utd couldn't buy top players or maybe you'll move the goalposts thereHappy
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 3:40 PM BST
By the way, how gutted must PSV be with the fee they got for Depay. Were way too eager to sort his future out early doors and have got around £25M.

Since then the market's gone bonkers. A roughly equivalent player in Sterling has gone for £49M, De Bruyne's fee will probably top that and Everton will probably get close to £30M for John bleedin Stones.

Utd could probably sell Depay tomorrow and make at least £15M profit.
Report lfc1971 July 27, 2015 3:54 PM BST
I think it was me that said it.
Report anxious July 27, 2015 4:03 PM BST
it was only Marco van Basten that said Memphis Depay is the best young dutch player at the moment.
Report the_don July 27, 2015 4:07 PM BST
Depay is one for the future I think, he may have some bright flashes this season but I think it'll be a year or 2 at least before we see his best. Just before he leaves for Real Madrid. Wink
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 4:22 PM BST
I hold out hope that Depay will flop. Plenty of players have looked great over there then been rotten to average when tested at a higher level. He does look a good player, though the centre mid who's gone to Newcastle always stood out when I watched them. They might have a cracker there.

I just think if clubs were bidding for Depay today then £25M would be getting laughed at given at the business of the last couple of weeks.
Report anxious July 27, 2015 4:32 PM BST
no way it that De Bruyne worth anything more than 25 miliion, and thats not because city are after him.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 6:47 PM BST
ours4keeps- "Anyhoo, I'll wait for you to post proof that I said Utd couldn't buy top players or maybe you'll move the goalposts there"

lfc1971- "I think it was me that said it"

Firstly thanks for owning up lfc but there were a few more than you that said or insinuated it.

O4K's, I can't be arsed going through the 800 plus pages since LVG signed but in the very early days your posts included;

ours4keeps 23 May 14 10:18

Overnight news update...LGV not interested in Kroos or Fabregas, Muller not interested. Attention now turning to James McCarthy. Naismith and Hibbert are said to have their mobiles fully charged, just in case.
Report bbc2 July 27, 2015 6:49 PM BST
ramos staying at madridSad
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 6:49 PM BST
Oh and this one too O4K's

ours4keeps- "So after the appointment and the leaks of the kitty and the targets, cones the dawning reality. The principal midfield target is off the list because Louis Van Flinstone fell out with him when he was a child, other players you had been targeting since last summer are either not willing to leave or are looking at other teams in the CL. Has the boss or Ed got a plan b? A list of potential targets not necessarily full internationals known by everyone. Is he going to do a Houllier and ask his mates back home  who's decent and spend a fortune on the new Gullit etc?
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 6:51 PM BST
This one suggesting LVG might fail with his transfers too O4K's?

ours4keeps- "Question - LGV improves Utd next season but they still finish 5th, say 4 points behind 4th. You get zero points from City or Liverpool matches. After several months of being linked to top names you sign 2 young Dutch players for £10m plus an aging midfielder on the same money as Rooney. De Gea is linked to Real, Januzaj to PSG and there are stories in the press of senior players being disaffected by the amount of training, the tactics and his funny ackshent. Do you think the majority of fans would say tickety boo, onwards and upwards?

At least you got the De Gea bit right, nice....
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 6:57 PM BST
Since those posts we have signed;

Schweinsteiger
Shaw
Schniderlin
Rojo
Depay
Di Maria
Falcao
Herrera
Darmian
Blind

But we still desperately wish we'd got "James McCarthy. Naismith and Hibbert" as per your post
Report Solano1 July 27, 2015 6:57 PM BST
Januzah PSG.  Laugh

Leigh RMI, mebbe.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 6:59 PM BST
Before his performance against Barca the other night I was convinced he would go out on loan this season
Report CheltenhamRoar July 27, 2015 6:59 PM BST
Ours4Keeps is a Grade A Clown,Not even worth debating with.
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 7:44 PM BST
Again, none saying you can't attract them just that Woy was letting the likes of Kroos and Cesc go without any interest when it was clear you desperately needed them. 12 months later he's got on with it to be fair.

Despite not trawling for my posts, the ones you did, erm, trawl merely back up my point precisely.

Btw, 2 young Dutch players and an ageing midfielder on the same wages as Rooney. 66% of the way there...
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 8:07 PM BST
Your exact point was that we would have to make do with the Naismiths, McCarthys and Hibberts of this world.

In that time LVG has signed who he has signed and your lot have got rid of Suarez, Sterling and Gerrard and gained errr not even an Hibbert, Naismith or McCarthy.

Oops better not talk about your lot as I might be deflecting our capture of half a dozen players you would have died for...
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 8:13 PM BST
Oh and if you repeat it enough times you will eventually believe that Schweinsteiger is on the same wages as Rooney. Do you just make things up or are you getting your currency mixed up again like you did when you said he'd cost us miles more than he did.
Report cruso July 27, 2015 8:14 PM BST
I think Depay will be a major success and become the player we hoped Januzai would be.
£25 million could indeed soon look a bargain in this crazy market.
He is not `one for the future` but  one for now and the next 10 years.
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 8:15 PM BST
No it wasn't. You accused me of saying you couldn't attract top players. I said no such thing. My post was poking fun that after knocking back the chance of going for top, top players you were apparently targetting McCarthy.

Your ability to pay top dollar for players will, in my opinion, keep you competing while Woy the bluffer's in charge.

Just saw my reference to disaffected players. Eerily prescient frankly.

You may still be wistfully remembering the bus parade, but if you'd been told last September that Falcao would be gone, RVP gone and Di Maria going after falling out with the boss, De Gea about to let his contract run down, Rooney made captain and Januzaj going from your Sterling to your Le Tallec within a couple of months you may be less up his arse.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 8:25 PM BST
Let it all out mate, its better that way.

Keep making stuff up, it keeps us entertained.

Falcao has ben released by us, he wanted to stay

RVP was dropped and said he saw the writing on the wall.

Di Maria looks like he might go and LVG wants to keep him, who knows why>

De Gea has been brilliant, where the f uck do you come up with hm letting his contract down because he's disaffected?? Idiotic suggestion

If the captaincy was between Rooney and RVP it appears that LVG was right.

Januzaj been disappointing in his second season, a bit like most young players.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 8:28 PM BST
By the way whatever happened to your "tick tock chocs away" comments after each post?

Seems your clock for LVG has stopped
Report bbc2 July 27, 2015 8:35 PM BST
peter have you stopped debating ramos is stayingSad
Report HonkyJoe July 27, 2015 8:36 PM BST
Cheer up Beeb.  At least if the Ramos affair is over, we can train all our guns on Otamendi!  Might turn out to be a better move in the end anyway...
Report bbc2 July 27, 2015 8:41 PM BST
and the surprise striker hails from evertonSad
Report PBK July 27, 2015 8:43 PM BST
All right Pete what happened earlier ? Your donkey fall fall off it's treadmill hence sudden loss of power to your phone Shocked
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 8:45 PM BST
Thought your missus had taken the phone off you and pressed the "end call" button????
Report PBK July 27, 2015 8:47 PM BST
Think my theory is more plausible Cool
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 8:49 PM BST
I rang you back but it went to answerphone
Report PBK July 27, 2015 8:49 PM BST
Mind you probably a lucky escape for you, was about to start giving you an ear hole bashing about Tyson Fury.
Report PBK July 27, 2015 8:50 PM BST
My phones sh!t or should I Vodafone is sh!t Sad
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 8:52 PM BST
What's Fury done now?

He's a proper gobsh1te isn't he?
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 8:53 PM BST
Jesus Pete, is English your second language? First you deliberately try to make out I said you were after Naismith now I apparently said De Gea is leaving because he fell out with the manager.

Maybe look at editing yourself before posting before you accuse me of exaggerating or making stuff up.

Btw, for me and after all the flak Moyes received for apparently mismanaging RVP, then it's amusing how Woy has once again got off Scot free for what happened last year. 3 truly world class players in RVP, Falcao and Di Maria under Woy's tutelage look like League 1 players by Christmas. Don't look at the manager though. He brought Fellaini to bring glory and another memorable parade.
Report Solano1 July 27, 2015 8:56 PM BST
Some considerable pre season tension ("PST") on show here, in the battle for fourth.
Report PBK July 27, 2015 8:58 PM BST
Re Fury I hoped he have to fight another Yank before fighting Klitchko so I could lay the sh!t out of him Laugh
Report cruso July 27, 2015 8:58 PM BST
RVP...busted flush
Falcao..stealing a living now
Dia Maria...World class but not Premiership class..gets knocked over by a breeze.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 9:02 PM BST
No tension Sol, just keeping some of our scouse friends honest.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 9:05 PM BST
Just read your post again and tbf you didn't say anything about De Gea falling out with LVG but I knew it was what you were thinking......Devil Mischief
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 9:10 PM BST
Jesus, you try to bullish!t your way out of a hole and then say you're keeping me honest...

As for DDG, I've heard he actually has a good relationship with Woy.He's just on for a massive signing on fee next summer though.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 9:18 PM BST
Relax fella, all this stress and hate for LVG isn't good for you.

Look back on your early posts and they resemble that of a hate filled stalker. Its little wonder that we have you sussed.

You even asked if LVG was a paraplegic in one post ffs
Report ours4keeps July 27, 2015 11:20 PM BST
Yeah, cos I really thought he might be a paraplegic. Easy on the being so easily offended eh. You're supposed to be northern.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 11:31 PM BST
The irony of a scouser telling others not to be easily offended.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 11:36 PM BST
Anyway, lets agree to disagree. You are entitled to dislike LVG and I am entitled to pull you up on your obsession.

For what its worth he has never been my number one choice, not even in my top three actually but he was exactly what we needed after Moyes.

He's here and results wise he's done ok up to now but the main thing is that he's got the club pulling together again and the media, other managers and his own players know they can't take liberties with him.
Report anxious July 27, 2015 11:36 PM BST
whys are these mickeys so obsessed with the great Manchester United.
Report anxious July 27, 2015 11:45 PM BST
hey peter what do you think will happen now regarding de gea and a new defender, is there truth in this otemendani business.
Report anxious July 27, 2015 11:46 PM BST
i assume romerero is here ready if dave goes.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 11:49 PM BST
If Ramos doesn't form part of the De Gea deal Ed has said we won't sell until his contract ends. The problem is they only want to pay 12m and United think its worth keeping De Gea for another season and lose out on the 12m. Ed seems to think that will either force Madrid to bid higher, consider Ramos sale or that De Gea changes his mind because you never know what will happen between now and then at both clubs
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 11:51 PM BST
I think Romero is here as number 2 to De Gea or whoever we get to replace De Gea (possibly Cillasen) but if De Gea goes suddenly and there are problems with the Ajax transfer then at least we have Romero and if he excels who knows>
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 11:53 PM BST
Ottamendi terms etc are supposedly all agreed and I heard that an official bid will be put in by the weekend. Don't ask me why they are waiting until then, unless Ed still thinks Ramos is on. Dangerous game imo and its a surprise Ottamendi hasn't already signed for City if he knows he is second choice for United. We could end up without either of them
Report anxious July 27, 2015 11:55 PM BST
he is argentina no 1 isnt he, this idea of playing blind at centre half what do you make of that.
Report peter the butcher July 27, 2015 11:57 PM BST
I would be amazed if he played Blind at centre half as a permanent solution.

Smalling, Jones, McNair, Blackett, Rojo, Carrick would all be ahead of him for that position in my eyes
Report peter the butcher July 28, 2015 12:06 AM BST
Will be deeply disappointing if we don't sign at least one centre half and striker.

I can see another 3-4 signings before we have finished, maybe more.

Could be another three leaving as well.

I think LVG has moved or lost over 20 players from the club since he arrived;

RVP
Cleverly
Buttner
Rio
Vidic
Amos
Giggs
Evra
Thorpe
Bebe
Kagawa
M Keane
Anderson
Zaha
Fletcher
Nani
Welbeck
Barmby

Can't remember the others. Obviously a few had already decided to leave or retire at the end of Moysie's season
Report peter the butcher July 28, 2015 12:07 AM BST
when you also consider the signings we have made there has been a turnaround of over 30 players in a year. That is some operation
Report anxious July 28, 2015 12:09 AM BST
yep its a big shake up for sure
Report peter the butcher July 28, 2015 12:23 AM BST
ours4keeps

Valdes/Romero

Darmian - Rojo - Blind - Shaw

Di Maria - Schweinsteiger - Schneiderlein - Herrera - Depay

Falcao

Total cost £230M (not inc the Falcao loan fee)
Total in - approx. £25M

So, net spend of around £200M-£205M

I haven't checked the money we have spent so don't know if your figures for that are right but I do know your figures for the money we have received for players we have sold is predictably wrong.

RVP- 4.2m
Nani 4.25
Zaha 6m
Kagawa 7m
Buttner 4.4m
Welbeck 16m
Evra 1.5m
Bebe 2.4m
M Keane 3m

Might be others I have missed out but by my maths I make it 48.75m which is a bit different to your "approx 25m" If Di Maria leaves it could be approx 100m we have got back.
Report Johnny_Mustang July 28, 2015 7:42 AM BST
When do you find out who you'll face in CL qualifier? It must be soon?
Report the_don July 28, 2015 8:10 AM BST
The final play off matches are held this week and next. I'm pretty sure we play the winner of one of these ties:

Panathinaikos FC (GRE) v Club Brugge KV (BEL)
BSC Young Boys (SUI) v AS Monaco FC (FRA)
PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS) v AC Sparta Praha (CZE)
SK Rapid Wien (AUT) v AFC Ajax (NED)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR) v FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

Draw is probably late next week after the ties are concluded.
Report the_don July 28, 2015 8:11 AM BST
The other seeded clubs along with us in the final qualifying ties are: Valencia CF (ESP), Bayer 04 Leverkusen (GER), Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR), SS Lazio (ITA).
Report Johnny_Mustang July 28, 2015 8:13 AM BST
Perfect, thanks.
Report the_don July 28, 2015 8:18 AM BST
No problem, just hope I've got that right!
By the time of the qualifying matches we'll probably have spent another £50m or so on players - or if you believe o4k another £75m. WinkCrazy
Report Can't Catch Me July 28, 2015 8:24 AM BST
Anxious. Marco Van Basten may well be right, but I wouldn't put too much emphasis on his opinion. I remember getting excited about his take on Ryan Babbel. Said he was one of the best youths ever to come out ofvHolland and would be the next Thierry Henry.
Report bbc2 July 28, 2015 9:15 AM BST
ottamendi staying at valenciaCryCryCryCryhere we go feck up time
Report rommel July 28, 2015 9:21 AM BST
lvg will start to panic "I HAD RAMOS AND OTTAMENDI IN MY FCKN NOTEBOOK,IN INK AND CAPITALS,WOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Report ours4keeps July 28, 2015 9:29 AM BST
Maybe the Glazers thought Otamendi was a type of wine?
Report rommel July 28, 2015 9:32 AM BST
THINK I CAN HEAR LVG CLENCHING
Report HonkyJoe July 28, 2015 10:04 AM BST
Hmmm..  Not great news Beeb. Although I don't think he's officially said anything. He's just agreed to meet up again for pre-training. We haven't put in an offer that meets the (very reasonable, given his potential) release fee, so perhaps if we stump up the cash, we can still get him. It's pretty aggravating, though.

Although we've made a good start to the transfer window, we have yet to address our two real concerns. Hopefully there can be some movement in the next few weeks, but I don't fancy taking Jones and Smalling into big CL matches!
Report anxious July 28, 2015 10:14 AM BST
dont know if this is true that Francos mob are willing to pay 35 million for Dave, and in other  news are we really now chasing Lukaku.
Report HonkyJoe July 28, 2015 10:30 AM BST
Lukaku?   I seriously hope not!

And I really can't imagine why RM would suddenly find 35 million for DDG, given that their offer so far has been in the region of 12-15 million. Is that 35 million in pounds or in euros? (If the latter, it would make sense though, as that would work out as mid 20s, which would be roughly in line with the kind of price we should consider selling him for.)
Report HonkyJoe July 28, 2015 10:31 AM BST
Problem is, if we listen to every rumour, we'll go mad!
Report bbc2 July 28, 2015 10:35 AM BST
we still need that centre back and striker
Report ours4keeps July 28, 2015 10:52 AM BST
There's a picture from Depay on instagram of him talking with Lukaku and the comment was "see you soon".

Most curious thing is that Lukaku appears to have come dressed as his mum.
Report rommel July 28, 2015 10:52 AM BST
beeb what has lvg told ya???we knows yoo iz the guy in the knowLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report degsy42 July 28, 2015 12:12 PM BST
beebs season ticket is right next to the dugout , first hand info from the resident surrey guy
Report HarmonicaPhil July 28, 2015 1:02 PM BST
Lukaku? Tell me is'nt so
Report rommel July 28, 2015 1:29 PM BST
beebs season ticket is right behind the horse(hes a hot shoveller)
Report bbc2 July 28, 2015 3:05 PM BST
united not going to sign a centre backShocked
Report duffy July 28, 2015 3:09 PM BST
No way any united manager could consider buying a lukaku type player......leave it to the Brenda's of this world to buy them before promptly realizing his mistake ( only to repeat it)and sticking them on the bench.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now