Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 5 people viewing this thread.
27 Dec 10 00:11
| Topic/replies: 48,589 | Blogger: peter the butcher's blog
Not long before transfer window opens and although Sir Alex Ferguson says he is not a big fan of the January opportunity, he has been known to come up with the odd surprise!

Newspapers say Pepe Reina is a target. True he is unsettled at United but would he move to United knowing the "rumpus" that caused. Also United have earmarked young Anders Lindergaard as the long time successor to Van Der Sar but Reina much better at the moment.

The other name that keeps getting mentioned at Old Trafford is the Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez. I heard that Inter were going to sign him but he is waiting to see if United move for him first. Not sure about truth in this because Antonio Valencia is making a quicker recovery than first thought and I would have thought Sir Alex might be prioritising  a centre half and midfielder but who knows.

Anderson is starting to show a lot more of his undoubted ability but the defence is key for United if they want another title. Sunderland were not great today but United's defence was absolutely solid, unlike much of this season. Anyway we will find out a bit more at Birmingham on Tuesday as they will be tested a lot more by a fresh side with plenty of time to prepare.

Anyway good luck to fans at all clubs in this festive period. It could go a long way to deciding your season.

For United fans looking for a 19th title-  BELIEVE
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View MANCHESTER UNITED
Show More
Report anxious May 23, 2017 9:55 AM BST
Sad Sad morning here in Manchester people very shocked , to think to blow bombs in a pop concert ffs , like Jim said how do you stop such evil and madness Plain
Report DeSSieReborn May 23, 2017 10:24 AM BST
Shocking the depths the animals will sink to. No one at any crowded event appears to be safe, thank god for the massive police presence at football stadiums. Can only imagine the pain of those families with loved ones caught in last nights blast. RIP the deceased and best wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured.

Sad world we live in Sad
Report loui May 23, 2017 10:29 AM BST
Sorry to hear the horrible news when waking up today. Dreadful stuff
Report patrick starr May 23, 2017 5:32 PM BST
God Bless the families of everyone involved and God speed the police as they attempt to bring the all scum involved to justice.
Report olddesperado May 23, 2017 5:40 PM BST
Life goes on I suppose but tomorrow night just doesn't seem that important now.
Report ufcdan May 23, 2017 5:52 PM BST
Agree olddes must be a strange atmosphere out in Stockholm Plain
Report DeSSieReborn May 23, 2017 5:58 PM BST
Shame Bailly will be missing Cry
Report easyrider69 May 23, 2017 6:32 PM BST
sad day in manchester, thoughts are with the families, unfortunately the world we live in is feiced up. In N ireland we know what it can be like, personally i was thrown down a street with my mother when i was only seven, thanks to a bomb in Omagh.

Football can take a back seat for now.
Report patrick starr May 23, 2017 7:07 PM BST
tomorrow is more important than football,its a chance for Manchester to say "fk you,we're still here and we're still winning"
Report anxious May 23, 2017 7:58 PM BST
Everything been overshadowed by the tragedy of last night , I think the pre match press conference was cancelled in Stockholm tonight
Report Cork Langer May 23, 2017 8:15 PM BST
Doubt your team need any incentive or words of wisdom from Mo, standing up and making Manchester proud in the face of adversity will be enough to see them successful, gl
Report degsy42 May 24, 2017 10:28 AM BST
sad backdrop for a game of footie , good will always conquer, rip for those sadly taken away by scum
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 10:53 AM BST
AS A ..NEAR .. 74   YEAR OLD   ..I   HAVE a fear of busy places . anywhere I go .. ALL THESE MAINLY YOUNG PEOPLE REQUIRE TO SEE A DOCTOR TODAY  and urgent treatment for  all friends and relations .. who will suffer from TRAUMA AFTER THIS DESPICABLE .. OUTRAGE AGAINST OUR LAND AND COMMUNITIES .. .
For  our masters who control our lives .    Remember  ..... YES ....  WORDS ARE CHEAP  .. ACTION COSTS US ALL AND NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHALL AND 
silly in fighting in your beloved parliament .. must stop and  address the real issues .. ..at present 2,000 plus miles away now with police and firearms at most roundabouts here as we cannot afford a disaster here ..   AS OF YESTERDAY MORNING ..  now a way of life .. thanks to these  ...  PERPETRATORS ..
NO SEASON TICKETS ANYMORE FOR FOOTBALL WITH A TEN YEAR OLD .. HAS TO STOP ..   WHO SHOULD I THANK  .. ANSWERS ON A POSTAGE STAMP WILL BE BIG ENOUGH .. ??
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 11:00 AM BST
BELOVED ... MANCHESTER   ..WILL BEAR THE PAIN OF ALL THIS ... AND  .. NEVER FORGET ..BUT BE STRONGER .. FOR ALLOUR FUTURES .. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL ..   .THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE DEALT WITH MOST SERIOUSLY  AND  . SHOULD BE DEALT WHAT THEY HAVE HANDED OUT TO OUR OWN ..  in MANCHESTER .. NO LONGER SOFT TOUCHES ..  .. TRAGIC  ...WAY OF LIFE .. WE FACE ..
Report anxious May 24, 2017 11:02 AM BST
Jim the mood is very subdued here in Manchester , people very shocked and upset from this outrage , football the last thing on peoples mind , seen a bit of the preview of the match United fans quiet in Stockholm , Jose , Ed , players very shocked be very difficult to play tonight with clear head Plain
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 11:37 AM BST
UNDERSTANDABLE anxious .. we are Very Raw after this  .and its ongoing for rest of our lives but they cannot be allowed  to win .??
the gigs are still on at next venue for  the artist .. 2 days in London i believe ..  .. FORTUNATELY ITS HARD TO JUDGE RIGHT OR WRONG .. BUT LIFE MUST GO ON  .. No Chance  OF our game being   OFF .  AGAIN I AM NOT  A JUDGE ..   . TOUGH FOR THE LADS SIMILAR TO GERMAN TEAM ..   ?? 
ADRIANA GRANDE .. attracts all young people .. from T.V.  programmes and MUSIC SHE DOES ..    SHE IS SCANTILLY CLAD .. WHICH THE PERPETRATORS DISLIKE ..  .. THIS has been planned with great care and .. since tickets went on sale .. they have known what their plan was maximum disruption against our way of life ..  again I am not a judge ..  ONLY AN OBSERVER .. and my life changed yesterday as no longer be attending footie with a youngster the stakes are too high .. cannot guarantee   our safety  .. I JUDGE THAT MYSELF ..best of luck with tonights game .. as a possible  plus for humanity be nice to win for our community ..
Report duffy May 24, 2017 1:43 PM BST
What has gone should serve as the biggest of incentives to do well tonight and not as the biggest of excuses in playing poorly. They have a job of work to do on the pitch as have Ajax and that is the best way to pay their tributes.
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 1:55 PM BST
duffy   ...correct ...   best done on the park ......  its these lads ..livelihood at stake .. and for some their future at united ..  ..to be played for ..
If I decide to have a wager would love h.t. f. t.  . and a good score 3..1  2..0 .. be fine considering all the circumstances  .. today ..
TOUGH GOING for   ALL NOW  ,,,AND FOR EVER .. LITTLE RESPITE  ,,,IN OUR LIFETIME  ,,CAN FIX THIS  ,,BROKEN RING .. 
TAKING YOUNG PEOPLE OUT WAS WELL PLANNED AND FOR THAT  THEY DESERVE .. MAXIMUM SENTENCE THEY HAVE DOLLED OUT TO THE WORLD AT LARGE ..  still want to win this more so than ever before ..
Report duffy May 24, 2017 3:10 PM BST
Think it's pretty clear how Mourinho will play this one, set up to counter attack as Ajax are basically going to go for it and he'll happily let them have the ball and look to hit them, Rashford and Mkhiy are going to have this game set up perfectly for their style of play so no excuses.
Report dr . atkins May 24, 2017 7:31 PM BST
good luck tonight
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 7:39 PM BST
I come on here for a bit of banter but deep down despite the friendships I've formed I'm still an ABU but not tonight. I'm 110% United good luck however if you win GREAT but at the end of the day it's just a football match which is given what's happened is an irrelevance. Sad
Report skygreenzone May 24, 2017 7:39 PM BST
BEST OF LUCK MANCHESTER WISH YOU WELL.
Report trilby22 May 24, 2017 9:45 PM BST
Congrats Man Utd supporters.  Bit of a hollow victory, I guess, given recent events.

From Perth - Chelsea / Rangers
Report easyrider69 May 24, 2017 9:50 PM BST
waiting on JT to appear for the presentation
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 9:56 PM BST
He'll be there in a minute  easyrider he's got one of Rooneys shirts had o gather it up a bit Wink
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 9:57 PM BST
Congrats on your win, especially the week Manchester has had Cool Well done.
Report the_don May 24, 2017 9:57 PM BST
Well played tonight boys! Especially considering the events of the last couple of days.

Men against boys, Ajax looked like they froze to me, the downfall of having all young players.

Mourinho had time to come up with a plan and it worked perfectly so credit to him and the players. All did well but special mention to Herrera who I thought was brilliant.
Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 9:58 PM BST
PETER,

You've just been on the telly again.
Shirt no better than that you had on for the semi final.
Sort ya wardrobe out, ya fat kernt.
Report anxious May 24, 2017 9:59 PM BST
Laugh
Report skygreenzone May 24, 2017 10:00 PM BST
Modern footballer rojo walking with crutches but can still manage to jump up and down.
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:00 PM BST
Main thing is the win , a lot of pressure on the team tonight
Report easyrider69 May 24, 2017 10:01 PM BST
Solano was he the one with the sign Zlatan you can shag my wife ?
Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 10:02 PM BST
Went for solid red tonight, anx.
Ditched the fruit pastel lolly look.
Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 10:05 PM BST
Nee idea, easy rider, never seen it the sign.
Was watching the big screen and waving at hisself like a Chinese Chelsea fan.
But, if she's let him have a roll around on top of her, Zlatan would run a mile.
With respect to Mrs. Butcher, of course.
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 10:06 PM BST
too strong for these lads ..my main man said that ..   h.t ..f.t  . correct score .. 2..0 ...or  . 3..1 ..  AJAX fair play will progress from this playing game out from the back great stats for the game  ......well done to them ... as ........runners up ...NOT A CLASSIC  ..IT NEVER IS ...??   .no after timing ??
Report easyrider69 May 24, 2017 10:07 PM BST
great to see the Jose and how much he wanted enjoyed that.

for those still thinking he didnt want this managers job when Moyes got the gig, you can see how much he wanted it tonight.
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:07 PM BST
Pete really is the worlds worst "Wheres Wally" player Laugh
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 24, 2017 10:08 PM BST

May 12, 2017 -- 12:15AM, THEMONEYSHOT wrote:

Bailly, yep massive miss, will we beat Ajax ? Yes imho. Am I gonna put my hard earned dough on that outcome ? Yes.

Settled    Description    Odds    Stake (£)    Return (£)    Status
24-May-17
21:39:51    Ajax vs Man Utd
Man Utd - To Lift the Trophy
Betfair Bet ID O/0794154/0000078 | Placed: 24-May-17 19:04:46
232.00    348.00    Won
24-May-17
21:39:49    Ajax vs Man Utd
Man Utd - To Lift the Trophy
Betfair Bet ID O/0794154/0000077 | Placed: 24-May-17 19:01:01
55.00    82.50    Won

U.N.I.T.E.D LoveCool

Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 10:10 PM BST
Did you clock him, Dan?
A trim for the occasion too, if I'm not mistaken.
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:11 PM BST
Yeah he was only taking up two spaces, must of been in serious training Shocked happy to see he got in Cool
Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 10:15 PM BST
It was a squeeze at the turnstyle.
They had to open the exit gates for him.
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:17 PM BST
Poor Peter even a thousand miles away in Scandinavia and he still gets spotted Laugh
Report easyrider69 May 24, 2017 10:18 PM BST
pity none of you guys had taken a pic
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:19 PM BST
The Selfie generation , not Crazy
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:20 PM BST
Six foot wide, fat as fu ck, he watches Man Utd Shocked
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 10:20 PM BST
never saw peter .. but deserved to get a ticket anyway some good come out of all that travelling ... well  done peter ..  ..
helps season a bit but at a much lower level than we should be at .. next season .. maybe just maybe .. but its a long road to playing well ..
ONLY TAKING UP TWO SPACES .. HIS LAD WITH HIM .?? ufcdan ..?
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:20 PM BST
LaughExcited
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:23 PM BST
There was a young lad beside him Jim but not sure if it was his lad, hope so. Champions league next year will help you get the players you want/need !
Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 10:24 PM BST
The lens on my phone isn't wide enough, easyrider.
He'll have taped it and can watch it back himself.
Just after the 'trophy' was lifted it panned in on him.
Took up half the screen he did.

Fair play to him mind.  Gets about a bit.
Report easyrider69 May 24, 2017 10:28 PM BST
He certainly does.

fair play to him that he took his lad the money he spends following our team alone would scare most
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 24, 2017 10:30 PM BST
"Fair play to him mind.  Gets about a bit."
Made up he got a ticket, and he must be fookin' good at selling sausages, get in PTB you ledge mate.
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:30 PM BST
A nice touch from City I believe  they tweeted at 8.38 - A City United -  nice touch if that was authentic
Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 10:34 PM BST
Fairly certain his boy wasn't either side of him mind.
Hopefully he got in elsewhere.
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:35 PM BST
Jose "I had no need to attack so I brought on Wayne Rooney"...........says it all really Laugh
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 10:38 PM BST
he will be pleased with that  .lads taller a good bit and   very .. dark haired  ... but nothing like peter in BREADTH ..?? .I THINK HE TAKES HIIM AS A SORT OF MINDER TO KEEP HIM OUT OF TROUBLE ??
Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 10:39 PM BST
Laugh
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:39 PM BST
To help up the steps and cross the road Jim Wink
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:39 PM BST
Laugh
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:40 PM BST
ffs Laugh
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:41 PM BST
Oh dear first time ive laughed all week , priceless stuff on here
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 10:41 PM BST
does look as though  ROONEY ..  BE AROUND FOR A LONG SPELL YET IF  ..J.M. ..  is still in residence .. P.T.B.  WILL LOVE THAT IF ITS TAPED .. HA  .HA ..HA ..
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:42 PM BST
Where is Dessie Waynes biggest fan Wink
Report Solano1 May 24, 2017 10:43 PM BST
It's quite a job getting him over the road, Dan.
Observed his lad and half a dozen mate struggle to roll him for 20 mins or so a couple of years back.
Traffic chaos outside Newcastle Central.
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:47 PM BST
Why did the chicken cross the road ? Cos he knew Pete was hungry Mischief
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 24, 2017 10:48 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh Leave him alone, pot, kettle, black and all that ya nasty fookers Sad
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 10:50 PM BST
THINK  his main job is making it to bar with the in running loot .. to purchase . jars of lager ..  ..gets people pissed then buys ticket at face VALUE .. GOOD GAME .. >>
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:50 PM BST
Laugh Fair enough tms my glass house is well and truly broken ShockedWink
Report anxious May 24, 2017 10:53 PM BST
Peter I believe is one of the Original ICJ , TO PAY IS TO FAIL  Cool
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 10:54 PM BST
switched on not let them in under influence .. and sits them down in the bar next to T.V.   and leaves barman a few quid to keep them topped up ..he is a really nice lad .. ...   .. great company .. and footie from A TO Z  ..
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 10:58 PM BST
And if he fails at Stamford bridge he gets me to buy him a curry, I was so fu cking happy this year when he told me he had a ticket. Took the missus on a mini break with the savings Cool
Report ufcdan May 24, 2017 11:00 PM BST
Right lads I'll say goodnight, glad you won tonight but remember normal service resumes next season. ABU Wink
Report grumpyjim May 24, 2017 11:00 PM BST
A ...GOOD NIGHT AS anxious says .. done well .. was sure they would win long before .. MONDAY .??  ...WAS exactly as we saw it unfold ..
Normality tomorrow again and on with the business of  .  POLICE AND ARMY AT EVERY CORNER .. Welcome to the NEW WORLD .. 
THIS MAY WELL HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED   ......... IF AUTHORITIES WERE  HEAVIER HANDED WHEN ITS NEEDED ..?  FEAR OF UPSETTING WHO EXACTLY .. ??
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 24, 2017 11:08 PM BST
Night, please make sure you wipe the smiles off the faces of those tin foil hat wearing mugs on Saturday. Happy
Report duffy May 25, 2017 12:00 AM BST
Great result and (in the modern game where the meerest mention of the word United isn't quite enough to send all prospective players hearts all a flutter), the CL qualification will help get some much needed quality into the ranks.Happy
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys May 25, 2017 12:50 AM BST
Let's be honest lads... this regression to the mean malarkey isn't as bad as some would make out is it ConfusedMischief

#UpthefkinReds
Report Gnarley May 25, 2017 6:50 AM BST
Well, if it's open season...

PTB's so fat, when he goes to football, he sits next to everybody.

Grand result and very timely, very happy for you, but you REDS won't get a single point off us next season.

Up the Gills. Crazy
Report dustybin May 25, 2017 7:47 AM BST
Was scratching my head when they were saying on the news they were doing it for Manchester.

They don't play in Manchester, their home fans arrive up the M1, they weren't event floated on the LSE and are yank owned?

HmmmmDevil
Report DeSSieReborn May 25, 2017 8:01 AM BST
Yesterday was emotional.I don't mind admitting that the moment I heard that an 8yo girl lost her life at her first ever concert my eyes streamed with tears of sadness. When I heard the Manchester poet addressing the Manchester gathering, they streamed. And then last night, they streamed. I think this week will be permanently etched on all of our minds. And I hope MUFC etch the whole week, not just the final result, into our history with a commemorative plaque for those lost in the bombing in a prime position at the stadium. Whether or not they were MUFC fans or even football fans, they deserve our continuing thoughts.

We squabble about all things football in here, but this week squabbling just paled into insignificance. #ACITYUNITED
Report olddesperado May 25, 2017 8:12 AM BST
Nice one dessie,

The picture of the little 8 year old and the poet were the two moments for me too.

Glad we won last night but I really wasn't too bothered after everything that's occurred.

Fitting that mkiy should get a goal #22
Report anxious May 25, 2017 9:30 AM BST
Yes well said guys I think everybody was relieved we won last night , but I think everybody is still in a state of shock over the  outrage and tragedy of Monday night , been a very surreal week especially here in Manchester
Report jedi sophie May 25, 2017 10:41 AM BST
Deserved win for UTD and your City, fair play!
Report grumpyjim May 25, 2017 2:36 PM BST
WAYNE ROONEY  not in squad for world cup  .. Looks Finished at that level .. now .??
Report ufcdan May 25, 2017 4:29 PM BST
WAYNE ROONEY  not in squad for world cup  .. Looks Finished at that level .. now .??

Nothing gets past Gareth Southgate..................or the poor sod who pays over the odds to watch that dross. The only difference is the fans have known it for years Mischief
Report duffy May 25, 2017 4:33 PM BST
When I heard the poet I thought, enough of the candles, poet and the we'll all stand together platitudes, the bombers are pi55ing themselves watching this as they know nothing else will be done about it.Angry
Report ufcdan May 25, 2017 4:33 PM BST
fair play to him that he took his lad the money he spends following our team alone would scare most

Can't argue with that easyrider, mind you even when he goes on his own he has to buy two seats Laugh

PS He's not back yet is he ? Scared
Report anxious May 25, 2017 6:13 PM BST
Looks like Wayne may be on his way out of Old Trafford , says  he will make a decision in next few weeks but says he will not play for anybody bar United or Everton in England
Report olddesperado May 25, 2017 8:34 PM BST
Had he always felt that way he would have had a lot more respect from the fans.
Report olddesperado May 25, 2017 8:43 PM BST
But anyway unless he acts the pr1ck now he will go with the thanks of most fans imo.

If this was his final few weeks then he handled himself really well.

Just got on with it , no hissy,s no prima donna,s no coming off in the 10th minute to milk the applause and certainly no grabbing the mic to recite his own how great am i speech.

He,s gone up in my estimation.

Well he,s above Terry anyway Devil
Report anxious May 25, 2017 8:44 PM BST
Yes no 26 minute nonsense
Report grumpyjim May 25, 2017 8:52 PM BST
Reality Beckons  FOR many Players reaching   mature status ..  .. GOLDEN  GOOSE  that is football ,  has run its course ..
Final Days before the axe falls ..  .. CHINA ............. ALREADY RESET THE PARAMETERS .FOR OLDER FOREIGN PLAYERS .. AND PAYMENTS TO BE SLASHED AND NUMBERS GREATLY REDUCED .. No surprise at that as crazy to run with .. valueless for the CLUS INVOLVED .IN THE MADNESS ..??
Report duffy May 25, 2017 9:11 PM BST
Rooney knows that his messing about a few years back has caused his stock level to be too low to support a rose petal farewell and to his credit doesn't have the requisite ego ala Terry to pursue it anyway.
Report the_don May 25, 2017 9:13 PM BST
Anybody got an idea how much we would have missed out on financially if we'd lost last night and not made the Champions League?

I think there's quite a bit difference between that and the Europa League plus I'm sure Adidas would have withheld sponsor money as it'd have been 2 seasons not qualified in a row.

Plus revenues from next season, other sponsor deals etc etc, anyone got a rough figure in mind?
Report themover May 25, 2017 9:18 PM BST
£77.5 million (includes £22m bonus from Adidas).

Players get £28m bonuses for qualifying
Report grumpyjim May 25, 2017 10:22 PM BST
P.T. B.  will know .. Easier on back of winning .. WIN WIN .. WIN  ......SITUATION ,, .   ? BIG PENALTIES IF JERSEYS ETC DONT ADD UP TO FIGURES THE CLUB SELLS TO SPONSORS ..  DI MARIA saved our skins his sales going through the roof .. Peter told me that was worth  having him on board ..  ?
written down looks like PHONE NUMBERS   ??
Report grumpyjim May 25, 2017 10:25 PM BST
WARMING TO DONALD TRUMP   .. bullys a bit thats what is needed .. his team put up most for NATO .. AND THE BUILDINGS ..  mostly   REST they never paid .. >
Report the_don May 25, 2017 10:33 PM BST
Thank you themover (you must have good contacts Wink)

So around £50m better off for winning last night then? Just thinking that Pogba's goal must have paid back a large part of his transfer fee.
Report olddesperado May 26, 2017 12:11 AM BST
The incoming Barca manager has identified Herrera as his No,1 target.

He used to manage him before so theres a rapport there.

I dont think he will go but if you were Spanish then your head is bound to be turned by Barcelona or Madrid.
Report grumpyjim May 26, 2017 8:59 AM BST
lose 2 players   DE.GEA and HERRERA  .. would be very sad but the lure of SPAIN and better football easier lifestyle warmer weather little rain .. know where I would be ..   odo  .. NO BRAINER ..  .. was told ROMERO HAS A CHANCE TO GO ALSO  .. another would be missed as he was getting better as well under J.M.  ..
Difficult  to fathom out how our best team available never got in the shirt on match days .. Therein lies managers  man management  comes under scrutiny for me ..
Nobody thought ..MATA  would survive .. FELLAINI    ..  yet they contributed to the decent finish as it happens .. /
Report grumpyjim May 26, 2017 5:36 PM BST
Valencia awarded 2 more years .. CAPTAIN .   .. how many will  that be in total he has ? PTB  might know ..
LETS HOPE HE COMES ON FURTHER IMPROVEMENT WITH TOP SHIRT .. ??
Report n88uk May 26, 2017 7:20 PM BST

May 26, 2017 -- 12:11AM, olddesperado wrote:

The incoming Barca manager has identified Herrera as his No,1 target.He used to manage him before so theres a rapport there.I dont think he will go but if you were Spanish then your head is bound to be turned by Barcelona or Madrid.

Utd need to sign Herrera to a new contract fast with this news, though maybe this is why this news is leaking.

Utd can just slap a silly price tag on Herrera anyway, as Barcelona don't have that much money to spend on transfers anymore with so much money tied up in wages.

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now