Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JUDGE JUDY
29 Dec 07 18:40
| Topic/replies: 42,873 | Blogger: JUDGE JUDY's blog
Ok we have had 'THE SPUDS FILES'

and

EVERTON TRANSFER STUFf

but

Now for the Daddy of them all:-

ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT

The team with the greatest support on here should be able to rival those

HHG you can kick it off

JJ ;)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT............
Show More
Report JUDGE JUDY September 19, 2017 9:35 AM BST
Happy birthday to David seaman

54 today
Report lurka September 19, 2017 9:47 AM BST
The Koln game was Sanchez only full 90 mins for us this season. Perhaps he's still not fit for a full 90 mins twice in 4 days. He played two full matches for Chile in 6 days after the Liverpool game but I'd imagine they'd play him when only 60% fit as they are in danger of not qualifying for the next WC (they lost both)
Report JUDGE JUDY September 19, 2017 10:24 AM BST
It must be very frustrating for him because he is the type of player that wants to play every game

Theo couldn't give a sh1t
Report Blackrock September 19, 2017 11:40 AM BST
Disagree Dyno about Iwobi. I don't feel he puts in a real shift and is anonymous for most of the game.

The defensive side of things was what made the real difference. In the past Wenger has committed suicide with his gameplan. This game, the defence was far better organised and with Kola occasionally slotting into midfield, we actually outnumbered Chelsea in that area which gave us the edge.

We looked far more solid at the back,but Morata is no bully like the Drog or Costa, so maybe that was where Chelsea couldn't outmuscle us.

I accept Ozil can be a luxury that we can't afford in big games, but playing Iwobi instead of Sanchez was pigheadedness by Wenger.
Report JUDGE JUDY September 19, 2017 1:39 PM BST
I thought he did okay on Sunday to be fair Blackie
Report lurka September 19, 2017 3:16 PM BST
I don't remember seeing Iwobi much at all in the match but I didn't see all of it. When he got taken off I had forgotten he was playing but putting in hard work on the defensive side I mightn't have noticed.

Kolasinac was in defence, midfield and even got into their box and to their byline a good few times. Was almost like two players
Report dyno-layer September 19, 2017 7:14 PM BST
He had a very good disciplined game. Exactly what we have been lacking. Doubtless Sanchez should always play but Iwobi delivered on sunday
Report jon b September 19, 2017 8:47 PM BST
I only saw the highlights too but Iwobi def looked sharper than before, made decisions quicker and in the main it was all positive stuff from him in an attacking sense at least, if he can maintain that then he can  hopefully be adequate cover for DW esp with the fixtures coming up.
Sanchez not starting has very little to do with fitness imo, we all know what he was like before, chomping at the bit to play in every game at all times before the training ground fall out and then being dropped v Liverpool, who knows whats gone on since then behind the scenes, we do know he was desperate to move on and prob was convinced it was a done deal even late on, maybe he isn,t showing the same zest on the training field as before, who knows but I did think his celebration for his goal on Thursday came across a little weird, a great goal was applauded etc by players running up to him but it was more a few pats on the back and clapping rather than a usual jumping on and hugging etc, all a bit muted to me but maybe I'm seeing something that's not really there.
Report Wesdag September 19, 2017 11:42 PM BST
Maybe cos he's practically out the door?
Report lurka September 20, 2017 10:21 AM BST
https://twitter.com/elliottsimmonds/status/910244103572611076

Ox Cam from last night. £35m, what a mare Laugh
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 11:09 AM BST
£40 million for that sh1te

Well done Wenger
Report dyno-layer September 20, 2017 11:22 AM BST
Sanchez walks a tightrope everytime he steps out on the park as lets just say he picks up a serious ligament injury which sidelines him for 12 months  with his contract running out at season end ????

Surely he would be best served for his own interest in not playing until his future is positively resolved or alternatively signing another contract ???

If he does pick up a serious injury,  the way he plays when putting it all in could easily lead to one, he could plunge himself into a very precarious position :

Veiws ?
Report dyno-layer September 20, 2017 11:24 AM BST
Naturally the same wont apply to the ghost as he always plays well within himself Cool
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 2:02 PM BST
That's a crazy argument dyno
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 2:03 PM BST
You could say that about any player
Report Wesdag September 20, 2017 2:07 PM BST

Sep 20, 2017 -- 10:21AM, lurka wrote:

https://twitter.com/elliottsimmonds/status/910244103572611076Ox Cam from last night. £35m, what a mare

But yet Wenger was offering this dud £180k a week to stay.

Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 2:24 PM BST
Astonishing !!!!!!

Same as Theo Theo
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 2:26 PM BST
No player in the world in my opinion should be on more than £30,000 per week

It would level up the playing field for some clubs like Tottenham Hotspur to win the league lol
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 2:31 PM BST
Who Sanctions these contracts at football clubs ?
Report lurka September 20, 2017 4:30 PM BST
i had a row on twitter once with the writer of Soccernomics (a US economist) who was arguing that transfer fees should be done away with completely and that players in Europe should be free to move to a new employer whenever they wanted, like all normal employees. Imagine the wages they'd be on then?

Couldn't seem to get his head around the idea that they're not employees but contractors and there is always a penalty/compo paid for breach or early termination of contract, ie a transfer fee.
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 4:36 PM BST
Could easily happen one day

It happens in cricket where  players play for about four different teams all over the world in one year
Report lurka September 20, 2017 4:40 PM BST
i told him if players wanted more freedom of movement they could just sign one year deals and that would sort the whole issue. But they want a nice 5-6 year deal on huge wages for security reasons eg if they get injured etc
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 4:44 PM BST
It makes you so disenfranchised from the game
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 6:52 PM BST
Osp

Merty hold chambers

Nelson jw elnen maitland

Theo Sanchez

Giroud
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 6:54 PM BST
Macey mon willcock

Da silva iwobi nketiah akpom

No me neither
Report Swiss Franc September 20, 2017 6:56 PM BST
Eddie Nketiah is another one of our youngsters for the 'future'

Striker
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 6:59 PM BST
Excellent
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 7:50 PM BST
Thomson just summed up Theo Walcott

He is in his comfort zone

Absolutely perfect summarisation
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 8:12 PM BST
Love Theo
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 9:46 PM BST
Very easy

Who is next?

Give theo a pay rise
Report JUDGE JUDY September 20, 2017 10:09 PM BST
Norwich at home
Report jon b September 20, 2017 10:20 PM BST
Needs a rest now, few weeks on the bench and he,l be back
Report JUDGE JUDY September 21, 2017 7:44 AM BST
No one seems to care any more apart from

Swiss Frank wes dyno blackie Jon and me
Report dyno-layer September 21, 2017 7:53 AM BST
I suppose the inpact of all of our mutterings about reality needing to be checked has finally killed many of them off JJ
Report Swiss Franc September 21, 2017 8:13 AM BST
It was very painfull to watch City,United & Chelsea ruthlessly tear their lower
League opposition to shreads whilst we struggled (especially in the 2nd half)
With AW stating that the players were tired ; meanwhile the other Prem teams looked
fresh & full of ideas & showed that our squad is no where near as strong as the ohers

Sanchez , apparently . was completely uninterested but AW made him play the
full 90 mins Shocked
Report lurka September 21, 2017 8:31 AM BST
The fans were told Sanchez was staying all summer. Then the cub secretly told him he could have his move if we got Lemar and negotiated with City, left everything to the very last minute as usual and the whole thing fell apart.

If he was staying they shouldn't have done that. You can't do that to a big ego, it leaves a foul taste in the mouth of the player and he gets the hump. Now we have a player who has a beef with the club and probably hates the fact that he's still here. Totally unprofessional way to do things. As I suspected the club wanted to cash in on the player but only if they could sell it to the fans and save their own skins by bringing in another big name. Now we've walked away from £50m and have a player who will not play like our best player any more. Terrible management all round.
Report jon b September 21, 2017 8:35 AM BST
I hate that bullshyte statement that we hear time and time again, tired, how can these players be tired ffs, how many starters last night played lto, pathetic excuses, the only one who seems to have tired ideas in general is our boss.
Brief highlights last night so impossible to really see whats what but Jw had a run out, now just maybe the loan spell away might of woke this boy up a touch, he could be an option this season if he has learned to let the ball do the work, far to often he would try dribbling past to many players and ultimately getting caught and more often than not getting injured, he def possesses the vision and skills for a good pass in tight areas etc, he could me an option to replace the ghost in games late on imo, long way to go for him I know and most will have given up on him by now and that's fair enough but I still see some quality in him and sooner or later he surely must grow up. With Ozil obv not committed to this club ie not willing to sign contracts etc then AW might just give Jack a chance as the season goes to stake a claim for his position, why not give a player who has shown he wants to be here a chance rather than always relying on what is still a proven show pony who no-one misses during the big challenges, just a thought lol
Report jon b September 21, 2017 8:54 AM BST
Said it before Lurka, Wenger sourced Lemar, find out how much they wanted and paid it ffs, early in the window that would of been 60 or maybe 70m, hung tight on Sanchez until whoever met his valuation or there abouts. There was plenty of interest from clubs here and Europe. He done the other business early enough for fans to be optimistic then it all focused on Sanchez staying, going etc. For me when a player wants out I don't care who they are you get the best price for them and move on, no one is irreplaceable imo and if the heart has wandered then you wont have the same player, I know jj disagrees and that's fine but I would of understood if Wenger decided to get rid and I think buying the likes of a Lemar would of convinced fans it was a move for the future, it would in current market place prob been a very shrewd move too, having a young player on a 5 yr deal would of cost us about 20 to 25m and a lot less in wages to start with at least, he could of been worth double what we would of paid in a season's time. Frustrating time just knowing we are not gonna get 50 to 60m worth out of Sanchez this season, early days I know to say that but I cant see it overall being a positive keeping him for one final season and letting him walk away, it leaves a bad taste and simply is very bad business and tbf that's what Arsenal and AW are mainly about.
Report jon b September 21, 2017 9:03 AM BST
By the way JJ I love this thread and different views is what its all about, for me its great how different at times we see different players esp for eg, the politics behind the club not really my thing and I know others have the finger much closer to the pulse etc like yourself, all good to read what people think, most keep it clean and tidy and some like to throw the odd wobbly moments in there, all pretty harmless stuff and overall a daily must for me to look it. Pet hate is when I see 26 posts to catch up on and when I get there 20 of them are a repeat post time and again, that's frustrating Laugh
Report lurka September 21, 2017 9:14 AM BST
Sanchez might get over it after a while and get back to his best but we're not going to get a full season of his best due to the way it was handled. You could see it in his face after he was taken off at Liverpool - he thinks that the club is a shambles on and off the pitch, everything is sub-standard. That Liverpool result is looking worse and worse by the game too, their defence is abysmal and they need 10 chances to score. Kept a clean sheet against us.
Report dyno-layer September 21, 2017 10:02 AM BST
Lurka...

The selections etc made for the Liverpool game were without doubt abysmal. I wouldnt judge our current well being from that as most of the team just didnt want to play that day and  the reasons surfaced post match. Woeful that for sure.

In the same vein we cannot get carried away with the excellent result on sunday. Can we build on that ????

Better to judge after the next 10 premiership fixtures where we will see if any lessons regarding selections and tactics have been taken on board as we will face the likes of Citeh / Manure during that period and they will tell us all we need to know.
Report dyno-layer September 21, 2017 10:15 AM BST
Contrary to popular belief I dont dislike Ozil.

I simply dont believe we are good enough to carry him when we need to work as a team to prevent the opposition killing us.

Our current set up cannot afford to have him in the starting 11 particularly when it is a tough looking away fixture where we may be out of possession longer than we have it.

The positives are that the Goalkeeper and the back 5 are now picking themselves.

Xhaka deserves the chance to partner Ramsey again in their respective midfield roles.

I feel relatively confident that AL9 will come good as our target man up front but from there on it gets difficult.

I would always play a fit and firing DW23 ( I know that is not unanimously agreed with on here ) but i love his work ethic for the team.

That leaves us one spare place when DW23 is fit again.

Do we play Sanchez ? Do we play Iwobi ? Do we play Theo ? Do we play the ghost ? Do we play A.N.OTHER ?

Frankly that is the only question the 8 million pound man has to ponder.

Good if you can get it
Report jon b September 21, 2017 10:28 AM BST
Yep we,ve seen that type of performance before but we have gone back to the old ways soon enough after. Its not rocket science to know when we are up against quality we have to be more defensively organised, its been proven for many seasons now we have been to focused on possession and pushing on from all sides etc but we have been exposed time and time again, our results in the prem alone over the last 5/6 seasons against the so called big 3/4 have been abysmal and that band of 3/4 has now grown to include Spurs and Liverpool and the record is no better, we get the odd glimmer of hope we,ve learned a lesson here and there but then we slip back into same old same old style. One step at a time and West Brom next, well organised  team so a test, team selection again will be very interesting, not heard whats up with Ozil and will he play Sanchez from the start, surely cant use the fitness bullshyte for him anymore, all good fun.
Report jon b September 21, 2017 10:38 AM BST
Cant believe you put Theo in that list dyno, big game passenger and non tackler again, Theo is imo surplus to requirements and max is a squad player.
Ramsey and Xhaka adjusted well lto after a shocker v Liverpool so fair play on the 2 of them for that, Ramsey is def adaptable for us, he can be used further forward  if needs be, Elneny and FC when fit can do the central job and both will keep the shape more consistently than Ramsey will long term imo, FC a way better tackler too and rarely will you see him give it away when in possession. he generally finds the simple pass for the playmakers to do the magic. Theo only starts when it Europa cup for now and League cup, when we get further down the thurs night league like quarters or semi,s then he can sit and enjoy those from the stands too Laugh
Report Blackrock September 21, 2017 4:20 PM BST
Don't understand the thinking behind the Sanchez situation.

AS has made it clear for a good while that he wants away and to win trophies. At the last minute Wenger says AS can join City if we get Lemar. Lemar says 'no' and AS is told he is staying.

Now we are left with an unhappy footballer who in normal circumstances is the first name on the team sheet. He is dropped for a couple of games and reinstated for the Caribou Cup or whatever the phuck its called. The  only way that can be taken is as a huge insult to Sanchez.

So we didn't accept City's 50/60m and now have a player who is extremely unlikely to put in the effort that we all know he always did.

I'm slightly confused. Anyone care to enlighten me please?
Report lurka September 21, 2017 4:30 PM BST
They always wanted to cash in but told the fans the opposite and did their usual of waiting until the last minute to do their business believing they'd get a better deal and save millions. It all backfired in their faces and couldn't have been handled worse. They didn't get what they wanted, the player didn't get what he wanted and now the fans won't get what they want (a player who gives his best like he did previously).

In short, a monumental fúck up
Report lurka September 21, 2017 4:32 PM BST
It's taken years for the fans to cop on that Wenger is not and never has been the genius he's hyped up to be. Next they will realise that the club is not a well run club at all, despite all the hype about financial 'prudence' and balance sheet etc.
Report Wesdag September 21, 2017 4:44 PM BST
I remember one post match interview when Wenger was asked if AS was going to be sold during the recent window.

He replied, "For the 273rd time, no".

Wasn't for the want of trying as it turns out.

Not only is he well past it, he's also a liar.
Report ghostlygunner September 21, 2017 9:07 PM BST
i see the protest march vs wba has been called off due to lack of interest / apathy

everyones just given up now and accepted our fate  , lets just hope we can recover one day

all is well now we drew at chelsea , oh and also as the ox is clearly **** now after 1 game at liverpool and wengers a genius for getting rid (despite offering him £180 a week to stay but dont let the truth get in the way)

we re 12th yet wengers off the hook yet again

we really do deserve whats happening to us with our **** fanbase Plain
Report JUDGE JUDY September 21, 2017 10:44 PM BST
Who tried to organise this march ?

Waste of time

I voted with my feet and don't bother to go
Report jon b September 22, 2017 12:11 AM BST
There has been other weird situations that happened this transfer window too but over shadowed by the Sanchez saga like why was Mustafi linked with a move to Italy, also no talk really ref Ozil signing a new contract and if any one interested in him, next minute we sell Gabriel out of the blue and no questions  asked as to why when we keep players who were bought for good money and not played regular  ie Chambers. It looks so disjointed to me all in all but its all been focused on one player the rest has almost been forgotten about. Only top flight club to make a profit I think in the window Crazy
Report themover September 22, 2017 1:03 AM BST
Mustafi asked to leave, Arsenal didn't agree to sell him as they couldn't find a replacement...sounds familiar !
Report lurka September 22, 2017 5:45 AM BST
We keep players like Chambers because other clubs won't pay them the same wages, we are stuck with them. Plenty of them in the squad.
Report jon b September 22, 2017 9:30 AM BST
Why does Mustafi want to leave after one season though, what doesn,t he like?, so another player maybe who,s heart not in the job he has. So we have at least 2 that want away and One that no-one knows what he wants(Ozil) and maybe a handful that no others teams have any interest in mainly because of their wage demands. The window all started quickly and positively for a change for us, optimism for sure for most of us doubters but in the end we only sold and ended up making a profit. I think when Ox was sold that AW was also in the mindset that Sanchez was off as well and the 2 sales would cover the Lemar signing but obv that was all to late to happen, a big balls up and now we are left pondering what Sanchez we are gonna get for the season and who,s gonna push for a January move. Btw City are looking very good esp going forward and there in Arsene has prob saved them 60m, they wont bother in January now imo and if they still want him then obv get him for nowt in the summer. All eyes on Sanchez story from here on in and Ozil just sits quietly in the background running down his last year, he,l prob get a freebie to a German club next summer. Then Mustafi will prob push to leave again. I hope our club is ready to splash some cash because there,s not much coming in from sales next summer
Report themover September 22, 2017 9:55 AM BST
I think City will make a bid in January, rumoured to be around £25m. Likely though to be up against European competition as the rules stand...maybe PSG or Real. Also rumoured that United might also make a similar bid in January. Will be interesting to see if Arsenal cut their losses in January or let him go on a free in the summer.
Report lurka September 22, 2017 10:50 AM BST
Maybe Mustafi wants to win things or play in the World Cup for Germany and feels he has a better chance in a more solid defence? Maybe he doesn't like England or perhaps Wenger wanted to free up wages for a big signing and had to get rid of a player another big club wanted and Gabriel went instead.

Sanchez could make an extra £10m cash in January if the fee is halved, all he has to do is toe the line and do nothing spectacular and make the club want to sell him then. He won't be cup tied for the CL this season playing in the EL for us.
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 3:26 PM BST
Maybe he wants more money lol
Report ghostlygunner September 22, 2017 3:30 PM BST
wba monday still on general sale with loads left , not looking good for the club 3rd home game of season in league

this didnt happen last year until very late on

people just dont want to go anymore and season ticket holders who renewed thinking they could sell back on ticket exchange are now struggling to recoup their money

soon you ll be able to pay on the day !

no wonder they were desperate to let all the germans in they could

stan must take note of this sooner rather than later Wink
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 4:10 PM BST
Money talks
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 4:11 PM BST
I don't regret my decision for one moment not to go anymore

And don't forget I have been going since 1965
Report Blackrock September 22, 2017 4:30 PM BST
I'm sure you'll go back once Wenger leaves and is replaced by Jose.

Mourinho just biding his time at Utd until he gets the call to manager a real club.Wink
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 5:04 PM BST
Not a chance black

My love is over

And not just because of Wenger

It's because of football in general
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 5:36 PM BST
And I don't want to pay £70 for a game of football

It's obscene
Report Blackrock September 22, 2017 5:43 PM BST
Understand where you are coming from. Money has taken alot of the good out of football.

Never the same when the changed the club crest for a few bucks.
Report Wesdag September 22, 2017 5:54 PM BST
Still the working man's game on the continent.
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 5:54 PM BST
I once wrote to the chairman about that and he sent me a very nice letter in reply saying they had to do it because they found out the previous one was copyrighted

From memory that was in the early 90s but I might be well wrong about the dates
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 5:55 PM BST
We are on a continent

But after Brexit lol
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 6:09 PM BST
Alexis didn’t start at Chelsea in the Premier League and Arsene Wenger was asked on Thursday whether there was an agenda behind his team selection.

“There is no disguised attitude on my side,” responded the boss.

“I just try to get him back to full fitness and for me the Europa League and the League Cup is important as well. So I just try to give him competition and to get him back to his best, because I gave him a long holiday and after that long holiday this year he had a real rest. He came back not really fit, it took us time to get him back and then he got injured.

“If you add the injury plus the rest time it was a bit long, but on Wednesday night you could see that he is coming back sharp now and I left him on the pitch as well for 90 minutes because I wanted him to have a real go.

“All the players are [in my plans], he’s not more than another. I said I chose the team at Chelsea who can be strong on the counter-attack and fight very hard and Alexis could have played if he was 100 per cent fit at the start, but for me there’s no real hierarchy.

“I have six or seven strikers, but if I go in one game with three strikers, the three who have not played will play in midweek in no matter what competition it is. That is nothing calculated.”

Wenger also believes that Alexis has settled down again after the speculation over his future at the end of the transfer window.

“I think that [saying he is distracted] is coming into very quick conclusions,” said the boss. “He has been out and injured, I thought he was still a bit short physically on Sunday, and I played him against Doncaster to give him more competition.

“The the impression I have [is that he’s happy].”
Report Blackrock September 22, 2017 6:57 PM BST
I bought an FA Cup 70/71 [yellow] replica for my nephew about 5 yrs ago. Old crest was still intact.
Report JUDGE JUDY September 22, 2017 10:34 PM BST
44,000 v Doncaster

This must be the first time we haven't sold out for one of these games

£10 adults £5 children

Even the people that can't afford to go to the big games are not bothered now

The club had better be very very careful
Report JUDGE JUDY September 23, 2017 10:49 AM BST
Blackrock
Blackrock 22 Sep 17 18:57 Joined: 05 Oct 10 | Topic/replies: 1,759 | Blogger: Blackrock's blog
I bought an FA Cup 70/71 [yellow] replica for my nephew about 5 yrs ago. Old crest was still intact.

Iconic shirt
Report jon b September 23, 2017 12:00 PM BST
I cant see Sanchez leaving in January, surely that would be even more shambolic than the summer window, surely they have to live with the loss next summer, and we in theory will be in the hunt for a top 4 and still in at least the 2 cups inc Europa so he could be pivotal to us getting straight back into C/L football and even though he surely goes in the summer us getting C/L footy again would cover the 20m transfer fee we,d get in Jan ?
Report Wesdag September 23, 2017 4:35 PM BST
Money from CL not such a big deal these days.

AFC getting £160m this from the new tv deal this year up from £100m

Ambitious teams aim to win the CL, not participate just for a payday.
Report jon b September 23, 2017 5:48 PM BST
Do you think he will go then for 20 or 25m in Jan ??
Report JUDGE JUDY September 23, 2017 6:14 PM BST
Why take 60 mill when we can get 20 ?

Why pay 52 million when we can pay 90 mill ?

In my humble opinion he will now stay to the end of the season
Report JUDGE JUDY September 23, 2017 6:14 PM BST
Right I am going out

Have a lovely evening guys and girls
Report Wesdag September 23, 2017 6:15 PM BST
Nothing can be ruled out.

The club is a shambles at present.
Report ghostlygunner September 23, 2017 7:44 PM BST
wengers 2 year extension is going to set the club back a decade imo Plain

no one wants to go anymore as theyre so disillusioned so get used to cartloads of empty seats every game

these fans wont come back for a very long time

and from next season the quality of player we see once ozil and sanchez go will nosedive

still win monday and we ll be back in the hunt for the 6th place trophy Cool
Report dyno-layer September 24, 2017 10:24 AM BST
Good Morning Gooners ,

Do we dare try and second guess the 11 for tomorrow ?

My thinking is the back 5 and keeper stay as they are.

Our wing backs are potentially  not far off  the best in the league ( when played in their correct position Cry )

I think the combo of Kos  / Mustafy /  Monreal could work long term.

Xhaka / Ramsey holding midfielders

AL9 Sriker,

No DW23 so who else plays alongside AL9 ?
Report dyno-layer September 24, 2017 10:26 AM BST
Did iWOBI do enough against Chelski ?

Does he play Sanchez ?

Ghost ?
Report jon b September 24, 2017 2:04 PM BST
Sanchez has to play, no excuses about fitness that's laughable anyway, an 80 % fit Sanchez is better than anything we have as long as he wants it.
Still think Xhaka and Ramsey are in working progress, its ok doing it once ok but still want to see them a few more times really to put a seal on that deal, their tackling still questionable between them at best and then there,s discipline aspect to prove. Iwobi def did enough to be involved but he is no Sanchez, not seen him much right side and depends who,s so called fit to play, what was Ozils injury ?
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 9:37 AM BST
Absolutely no excuses

6 points in the next two home games against very beatable opposition
Report jon b September 25, 2017 1:51 PM BST
If Sanchez doesn,t start tonight then even the die hard fans of AW have to start to wonder whats going on. He said in the summer that Sanchez is a thorough pro etc, he cant use the tactical card again that made him a laughing stock v Liverpool last yr, fitness simply wont wash at all either. So he has to be a starter along with all the rest Dyno mentioned and for this game at least Ozil has to be ahead of Iwobi, we should have plenty 0f the ball and it will be a matter of finding those neat little passes etc, so those are your missing 2 for tonight Dyno. This team should be easy as pie to predict lol but I bet somehow that's still not the 11
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 2:53 PM BST
Looks to be a great deal of interest in this game
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 2:53 PM BST
Although I would say the crowd is  60,000 I can't see there being more than 50,000 there tonight
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 2:54 PM BST
They would say
Report Wesdag September 25, 2017 3:10 PM BST
I suggest there will be more interest after Wexit.

We're having our own 2 year transition.
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 3:44 PM BST
I doubt it wes

In my own experience it was first giving up away games which was hard

It was harder giving up the home games

Once I had missed a few games it became easier and easier

A lot of people I know are on the brink of giving up

But that's not just the Arsenal. It is at a lot of clubs
Report TheBaron September 25, 2017 3:54 PM BST
Once I had missed a few games it became easier and easier

Supporting a team is a habit, sometimes people do it just because they've always done it.  Once the habit is broken there has to be a very good reason to take it up again.  I speak as someone who hasn't seen a game since 1992.
Report Wesdag September 25, 2017 3:55 PM BST
A rich man's game now.

Sadly, Hillsborough changed English football for the worse.
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 4:00 PM BST
Very true baron and wes
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 4:01 PM BST
I can  honestly say I don't miss it a bit

4 out of 5 games are on television

On a cold winters night when it was pouring I don't want to sit in the car on Green Lane in the traffic

For the record my first game was in 1965
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 4:35 PM BST
Dear JJ

We can now confirm that the following Carabao Cup 4th Round fixture will be played as under:

Arsenal v Norwich City
Tuesday 24th October 2017
Kick Off 7.45pm

Regards,
Arsenal Football Club
Report Injera September 25, 2017 5:52 PM BST
I still go (WHU). Not the same but it's still football. And your team is like family. Nutjobs but you're obliged to love them Happy
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 7:01 PM BST
Cheque

Kos mon must

Bell  elnen zhaka kola

Ramsey Sanchez lac
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 7:02 PM BST
Osp merty maitland JW Ozil giroud

And of course

Theo
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 7:03 PM BST
NO EXCUSES
Report dyno-layer September 25, 2017 7:45 PM BST
Imagine Ramsey playing further foward. Elneny holding with Xhaka.

Back 5 same. Good. About the best we could hope for really .

This team should win this.
Report JUDGE JUDY September 25, 2017 8:16 PM BST
What are we going backwards all the time
Report Buell Mule September 25, 2017 8:20 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now