Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 3 people viewing this thread.
JUDGE JUDY
29 Dec 07 18:40
| Topic/replies: 389 | Blogger: JUDGE JUDY's blog
Ok we have had 'THE SPUDS FILES'

and

EVERTON TRANSFER STUFf

but

Now for the Daddy of them all:-

ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT

The team with the greatest support on here should be able to rival those

HHG you can kick it off

JJ ;)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT............
Show More
Report JUDGE JUDY August 17, 2017 5:29 PM BST
He will be about 42 by the time we sign him
Report Swiss Franc August 18, 2017 10:33 AM BST
Looks like Inter Milan have bid £41 mil
for Mustafi ....
Report JUDGE JUDY August 18, 2017 11:21 AM BST
Good deal

Bye bye
Report JUDGE JUDY August 18, 2017 3:30 PM BST
Quiet on here
Report JUDGE JUDY August 18, 2017 3:34 PM BST
Gman supports Tottenham now
Report jon b August 18, 2017 4:38 PM BST
agreed, sell him keep Gab
Report jon b August 18, 2017 4:39 PM BST
One of my customers daughter now works for the spuds after being with the Arsenal for years
Report JUDGE JUDY August 18, 2017 4:45 PM BST
RIP Bruce
Report JUDGE JUDY August 18, 2017 4:45 PM BST
Ditch the customer !!!!!!
Report jon b August 18, 2017 6:50 PM BST
Helps pay the bills JJ, not good for business Happy
We gonna demolish Stoke tomorrow, just like we did last week, another thriller coming up
Report JUDGE JUDY August 18, 2017 11:12 PM BST
Betfair pays the bills Jon LaughLaughLaugh
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 8:24 AM BST
Very tough game today

Could be a X
Report jon b August 19, 2017 9:58 AM BST
Smash em today, we will score 3 at least.
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 10:28 AM BST
lol I doubt it

Have you gone mad Jon ? CryCry
Report jon b August 19, 2017 10:39 AM BST
Its only Stoke JJ, if Wenger wants to challenge for the title again these are the type of games a top team must win and we should be confident of beating a team like stoke imo. I'm starting the season in a positive mood, forgetting all the bull and looking forward JJ
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 11:04 AM BST
I agree Jon

A word of warning

We did lose to stoke 5-0 in our first double year
Report jon b August 19, 2017 12:11 PM BST
Smashed em 4-1 last yr, I KNOW they were safe etc at the time but either way we have to believe we can win these type of games and a club like ours should be going to these places and winning, we are suppose to be one of the league,s elite clubs and have to perform like they are just that. We got away with murder tbf last week, the game was far to open but maybe that's gonna continue to be the way for us, we have the players who on any given day can beat any of the top clubs in the league therefore we should be beating teams like Stoke.
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 12:26 PM BST
'Should' lol
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 4:31 PM BST
Cheque

Bell kol must

Xhaka  el men Ramsey

Ox ozil

Lac DW
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 4:33 PM BST
Osp merty el nen Coq iwobi tw giroud
Report the bloob August 19, 2017 4:34 PM BST
I thought last week's defence was dodgy but that looks even worse
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 4:34 PM BST
Start again

Cheque

Must mon kol

Bell Ramsey Ox xhaka

Ozil

Lac DW
Report enpassant August 19, 2017 4:53 PM BST
Really don't like this Ox at LWB particularly when we have TWO of them in the side already. Wenger and his square pegs.
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 4:57 PM BST
: Butland; Zouma, Shawcross, Cameron; Diouf, Allen, Fletcher, Pieters; Shaqiri, Jese; Choupo-Moting.
Report enpassant August 19, 2017 5:34 PM BST
my mistake. RWB at LWB.
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 6:35 PM BST
Thought we played quite well in the first half and then this
Report Wesdag August 19, 2017 7:05 PM BST
You sound surprised.
Report JUDGE JUDY August 19, 2017 7:06 PM BST
Absolutely ridiculous substitutions
Report Wesdag August 19, 2017 7:17 PM BST
Plane charter firms licking their lips.
Report Wesdag August 19, 2017 7:25 PM BST
We should console ourselves with the fact that were it not for the great Mr Wenger, it would be a lot worse.

We should not be expected to compete with the likes of Stoke.
Report enpassant August 19, 2017 7:26 PM BST
I want to say shocking but can anyone now be shocked at this repetition ? Same Wenger, same mistakes, same weaknesses same results. Pathetic team selection and just as bad with the mid game changes, baffling. Same old same old repeat and rinse.
Report ghostlygunner August 19, 2017 7:27 PM BST
still , only 2 more years of embarrassment  Plain
Report enpassant August 19, 2017 7:32 PM BST
Go on a good run soon, mid season we will be a sack of sh!t, followed by a good run.
Report ghostlygunner August 19, 2017 7:41 PM BST
grab 4th on the last day of the season followed by wild scenes and an open top bus parade to the town hall Cry
Report jon b August 19, 2017 7:42 PM BST
Missed it all, boo, what were the dodgy subs
Report ghostlygunner August 19, 2017 7:43 PM BST
at least we know now the catalysts for change

two left backs at centre back and a right back at left wing back

and taking your 50 mio striker off when 1-0 down with 10 to play Cool

you couldnt make this **** up Crazy

still he only get s 10 mil a year for this nonsense
Report jon b August 19, 2017 7:45 PM BST
thought we were gonna smash em, there goes all my positive energy to waste, typical. Where did the Ox play?
Report enpassant August 19, 2017 7:48 PM BST
and rather than push one of the lb's (sorry ch's) over to the left he left the rwb (sorry lwb) on the left. AL had just shown what he was capable of doing with a thunderous finish (offside) so of course let's get him taken off asap. SM was the right winger for the last 10 mins-there's a plan. A complete and utter balls up- I'm gona say it---wenger out kroenke out !
Report enpassant August 19, 2017 7:49 PM BST
Ox played rwb
Report jon b August 19, 2017 7:49 PM BST
Maybe if we finish about 10th ish he might jack it in a bit earlier. Sanchez will be even more determined to get away, he might even do a Costa and hand in a transfer request this week and following him through the door will be Ozil and the Ox, please let us go and play for a Manager that knows what he,s doing
Report ghostlygunner August 19, 2017 7:53 PM BST
lets be honest here

if a proper manager had been brought in over the summer  , allegri , simeone etc   do you really think sanchez would want to leave  ?  he would put up with a year out the c/l as he d be confident of getting back

it still wouldnt surprise me if he went next week , i dont trust wenger or kroenke one bit
Report jon b August 19, 2017 7:59 PM BST
I don't think there,s much wrong with him at all, it all stinks to high heaven imo, first the flu delayed returning and now a strain, this all from a player who would run  through brick walls to play, fishy business to say the least
Report Blackrock August 19, 2017 8:00 PM BST
I know Kroenke is only in it for the money, but he doesn't make team selections or team tactics or substitutions or decide transfer business.

Only one man does that.
Report lurka August 19, 2017 8:10 PM BST
yes but the only man with the power to get rid of this dinosaur is Kroenke and the buck stops with him. Gazidis ought to as well, but we know Wenger interviewed him for his job. There is enough money available to correct the decade long weakness down the spine of the team but Wenger not only can't do it but has no interest even trying.

More managers are well wide to it now and more teams have the personnel to nullify arsenal and hit them where they are weak. We were crossing balls into the box for Giroud at the end there. Meat and drink to Stoke defenders, exactly what they'd want us to do.
Report ghostlygunner August 19, 2017 8:11 PM BST
apparently wenger has said we have 33 players so im not looking to buy new players tonight

so exactly who stockpiled all these **** players on higher wages than they merit and that no one else will pay hence making them unsellable ?
Report Wesdag August 19, 2017 8:18 PM BST
Therein lies the problem - far too much deadwood at the club.
Report enpassant August 19, 2017 8:21 PM BST
selling Lucas when he is a far better player than DW or TW. Chambers being sold when we are playing TWO lb's at ch. Wenger is finsihed and so are we until he goes. He cannot produce a team to win leagues though that was his reason for staying, to prove he still can. He will drag the club further down for 2 more years. his teams are gutless, soft, disorganised, tacticaaly inept and a mirror image of their manager.
Report Wesdag August 19, 2017 8:25 PM BST
The next 2 years will only highlight how much of a fraud he is.
Report lurka August 19, 2017 8:26 PM BST
Sanchez the only one with guts and thus the only one bigger clubs want. He can do whatever it takes to engineer a move for himself and I won't blame him. He hasn't got many years left and shouldn't waste another with this team.

I'm sure the board/Wenger would like to cash in but don't have the guts to face the fans if they do.
Report ghostlygunner August 19, 2017 9:12 PM BST
not being in the champions league i would say , and to be fair even some akbs were agreeing with this  , that the only thing that justified him signing the extension was winning the premier league

tonight we are 20-1 so a 5% chance , and thats after two games LaughCry
Report sugarfoot August 19, 2017 11:21 PM BST
Let's see how we are doing with this tough run of away games in the PL;

19 Aug Stoke L 0-1
27 Aug Liverpool
17 Sep Chelsea
14 Oct Watford
22 Oct Everton
05 Nov Man City

Might get a draw at Watford I suppose

On the bright side, I don't think the rioting will start until Spurs turn us over at the Emirates in November

Even with Sanchez's massive contribution last season the team only finished 5th, so a squad without him is not pulling up any trees.  Which probably explains why Wenger would let him leave for free rather than take any money now.

I'm sure panic signings would be on the way if they could shift any of the many ordinary squad players

As for Lacazette:
The first time Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi went to watch him was 10 years ago and already then Arsene Wenger had an interest in him.  They have looked at him so many times, year after year and were not always convinced. Sometimes he was 'yes', sometimes it was 'give him a bit of time'. On this occasion, Wenger is convinced it is the right time for him.
Julien Laurens on BBC Radio 5 live

That is really bizarre.  Why could they not have bought him cheaply and loan him out like Chelsea do?
Report lurka August 19, 2017 11:48 PM BST
Their transfer policy makes no sense. It is basically being miserly for as long as possible until they sense the fans will go mad and then they spend big on someone, just to save face with the fans really. The time to spend big on top talent was 2-3 years ago, when they could have made huge profit selling on players this summer and last. Instead they spent £10m on Cech only. They don't see spending on players as an investment, they see it as cash in the bank lost.

Now the squad is full of average players on big wages that nobody else wants to pay them. And for all the money we have in the bank we can't even spend it until we offload some wages first.
Report ghostlygunner August 19, 2017 11:55 PM BST
sadly hes getting it wrong time after time and excuses are made for him year after year (im sure some of the media like us to struggle aswell so support this)

it really is beyond belief we re still stuck with him 20 years later
Report Wesdag August 20, 2017 12:07 AM BST
As someone has said, Wenger is the Mugabe of football.
Report lurka August 20, 2017 12:09 AM BST
only a complete cretin would believe Wenger when he said he wanted to win the league and there were plenty of them happy that he got another 2 years. He changed from steely tough players 10 years ago and you could tell very early on in the window that he wasn't even looking at the players we need yet again. Nobody wins the league without those players and being able to go to places like Stoke and not be bullied.

We are falling further and further behind every year. I hope the fans get on his back early this season so he calls it a day next summer. He is damaging the club more and more and is too stubborn to admit it to himself or even see it. The longer he stays the more difficult it will be for the next guy to recover from it. All the 'be careful what you wish for' brigade will be out claiming they were right then. Maybe that's his plan, to leave the squad a mess before he leaves so that he looks better afterwards.
Report Wesdag August 20, 2017 12:16 AM BST
He can't bring in any more players until he shifts some of the dross he's already brought in and paying ridiculously high wages. The squad can only be 25 - we've got way over.
Report Angela Rebecchi August 20, 2017 12:18 AM BST
Him and Kroenke are robbing fans and they keep going back for more.
Report dyno-layer August 20, 2017 8:21 AM BST
As has been highlighted on MOTD we were desperately unlucky with some of the 50 / 50 decisions. If  only half of them go with us we probably win 3-1 !!!

BUT

Im struggling to comprehend the managerial decisions regarding starting line up / tactics / substitutions etc etc.

No point in going into details over it yet again and all i will say is if anyone is still failing to see the key issues which need to be addressed then they are as seriously deluded as our Manager

Tragic really as some of  the players deserve so much better
Report lurka August 20, 2017 8:59 AM BST
i'm sure some mugs, including wenger, will come on saying we shouldn't be getting on the manager's back after 2 games. It's 11 years and 2 games
Report dyno-layer August 20, 2017 9:15 AM BST
Lurka....It is no wonder some players want out 

You must have noticed many of them looking around like startled zombies when that mass of substitutions took place !!!! WTF !
Report lurka August 20, 2017 10:30 AM BST
yeah i noticed that look a good few times last year, players looking like they have no faith in the manager despite what they come out and say. shows the power he has that none of them have said anything negative about him for years
Report JUDGE JUDY August 20, 2017 12:34 PM BST
To be fair some of our play wasn't too bad

The substitutions were baffling

He said he's not in the market for any new players

As someone pointed out earlier without Sanches we would look even worser
Report dyno-layer August 20, 2017 1:06 PM BST
AW will probably shove Ozil in goal rather than drop him.

Watch him begin to track back and cover Jese when he scored yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,,,Then simply give up !!!
Report Wesdag August 20, 2017 2:23 PM BST

Aug 20, 2017 -- 12:34PM, JUDGE JUDY wrote:

To be fair some of our play wasn't too badThe substitutions were bafflingHe said he's not in the market for any new playersAs someone pointed out earlier without Sanches we would look even worser

Far too many average players taking up a place in the squad.

According to Wenger he has 33 - squad has to be 25.

Report n88uk August 20, 2017 2:40 PM BST

Aug 20, 2017 -- 12:09AM, lurka wrote:

only a complete cretin would believe Wenger when he said he wanted to win the league and there were plenty of them happy that he got another 2 years. He changed from steely tough players 10 years ago and you could tell very early on in the window that he wasn't even looking at the players we need yet again. Nobody wins the league without those players and being able to go to places like Stoke and not be bullied.We are falling further and further behind every year. I hope the fans get on his back early this season so he calls it a day next summer. He is damaging the club more and more and is too stubborn to admit it to himself or even see it. The longer he stays the more difficult it will be for the next guy to recover from it. All the 'be careful what you wish for' brigade will be out claiming they were right then. Maybe that's his plan, to leave the squad a mess before he leaves so that he looks better afterwards.

I said the latter here last year.

Problem is if Wenger finishes 6th 3 straight years, something that seems very possible, it leaves no doubt that it was him that took the team down.

The mess Arsenal are going to be in next year is scarcely believable for a top club. Sanchez is surely definitely gone, Ozil probably gone and a number of other players. How are Arsenal going to replace all this lot, they would probably have to spend like 300m to replace this lot and get the players they already need, which is never going to happen when they aren't going to get a fee for these players. Arsenal could easily find themselves not even competitive with the top teams next year if this happens.

Report JUDGE JUDY August 20, 2017 3:04 PM BST
And how can you say he's not interested in buying any more players

If Messi became available and only wants to join Arsenal for 20 million would he not be interested

Idiot

Roll on a two year extension to his contract
Report ghostlygunner August 20, 2017 3:06 PM BST
n88uk     thats it in a nutshell

he stays not because he believes he can win the c/l or the premier, he knows he never will now

BUT hes terrified of someone else coming in and doing a better job and expose him for what he is nowadays , out of touch with the modern game both finacially and tactically.

v sad for our club but there isnt an end in sight as long as we hover around the top 6 which we probably will
Report n88uk August 20, 2017 3:20 PM BST
I dunno. If he didn't finish top 4 either of next 2 years then surely there's no way he signs another contract at the end of it. What would be left in 2 years could be an absolute mess though. Similar to the mess Liverpool were left in years ago.

Basically the longer Arsenal rot, the longer it will take to get out of it, because it's just getting worse and worse, and I don't see any end in sight when your best player is almost certainly gone next summer.
Report ghostlygunner August 20, 2017 3:25 PM BST
i still think sanchez could be gone by next week Cry
Report lurka August 20, 2017 4:13 PM BST
Kroenke and Wenger are like two peas in a pod. Both hijacking the club for their own interests. I don't think we won't have enough money for the next manager to be competitive but it will take him time to recover and it's no given that he'll be allowed to spend what he needs. The fans will turn on Kroenke this season finally. I really don't mind if Sanchez goes, part of me hopes he does for his sake. But this 2 year extension could set us back 5+ years if he completes it.
Report Blackrock August 20, 2017 4:29 PM BST
I understand your point Lurka regarding Kroenke, but he has paid big money to be the majority shareholder, so he has a right to run things as he sees fit.

On the other hand Wenger has received big bucks to do a professional job running the football team. He has failed miserably the last few years, and if AW didnt have so much power at Arsenal he would have  been gone by now. Kroenke doesn't seem to know much about the football side of things, and would be advised by people who knew more. That's where Gazidis comes in. But Wenger is as good as Gazidis' boss, so how does that work out?

Its all a major phuck up, but if Stan wants to enhance his assets at Arsenal, he would be better served getting rid of le Mug and get in a winner.
Report dyno-layer August 21, 2017 6:58 AM BST
Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil is used to fielding his fair share of criticism, but never before at the hands of members of the British constabulary.

The German proved largely ineffectual as Arsenal lost 1-0 to Stoke City on Saturday evening.

As is often the case when Arsenal lose, the former Real Madrid midfielder became the scapegoat for the defeat - where Arsene Wenger's side failed to break down Stoke, despite 79% possession in the match.

When an Arsenal fan tweeted the police account to 'report a robbery' at the bet365 stadium, the official Staffordshire police account replied with some 'banter' of its own.

Jordan
Report dyno-layer August 21, 2017 6:59 AM BST
[b]Jordan
Report JUDGE JUDY August 21, 2017 11:12 AM BST
Can i ask a question ?

Why is Ozil always the scapegoat ?
Report jon b August 21, 2017 11:33 AM BST
Its his turn now Monty has gone, no more TW14 so its the superstar who is Ozil who gets the stick lol, he,s holding the club to ransom because he is so good and all the other big clubs know this too and not one seems interested. Personally Id of liked him to have shown a little more loyalty but not many do these days, think its been said an offer is there in excess of 200k per week and the greedy sod thinks he is worth more, so maybe he deserves some stick JJ
Report lurka August 21, 2017 11:39 AM BST
he's not always the scapegoat imo but in tough away games where you need 11 players grafting, he is a complete passenger and he tends to offer little against the big sides for such a big name wanting 300k a week. get rid
Report dyno-layer August 21, 2017 1:12 PM BST
Lurka knows...

Great teams can carry luxury players but as yet we are far from being able to do that.

I would put The Ox , Ramsey and DW all in b4 that " Scapegoat " as JJ likes to refer to him as "

Personally I would liken him to AWs guilty pleasure as how the hell he makes the starting 11 for a potential battle then somehow avoids the Golden Hook during the match is just one of Arsenes  great mysteries
Report dyno-layer August 21, 2017 1:16 PM BST
For a player with such a huge reputation i think he fails to deliver.

Or do i expect to much from him ?

Sanchez will be gone soon and i just hope above hope that Ozil follows him out the door PDQ.

we will miss Sanchez ... We wont miss the ghost

As ive said many times.. forget these fancy dans and get in a MATIC  and a VAN D*KE  and then we should be able to move forward
Report ghostlygunner August 21, 2017 7:47 PM BST
i think like the rest of us ozil and sanchez have been told a pack of lies about the clubs ambition

they probably respond in different ways but i reckon both are frustrated as hell by the **** they have surrounding them and eventually that will tell especially on someone like ozil

they shouldnt be given the size of our club and where it is but the bottom line is theyre both too good for us in our current guise Plain
Report Swiss Franc August 21, 2017 10:19 PM BST
Jack Wilshere received red card playing for U23s tonite against Man City
Report yuvutu August 21, 2017 11:29 PM BST
a few late city challenges were made, maybe understandable to get a bit hot headed with his injury record
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 8:54 AM BST
still out of control

he has been the whole of his career

on and off the field

GET RID
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 10:16 AM BST
Sanchez will stay with an improved contract
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 10:27 AM BST
Clubs are not exactly knocking down the door to sign him
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 10:33 AM BST
As ghost said we have constantly been lied to about the ambition of the club

The only reason for the move to the new stadium was money

We are far better off at little old beautiful Highbury

We had the best team in our history when we played there

4th is god and we couldn't even do that last season
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 10:35 AM BST
I am not even sure that Wenger loves the club like he used to

He proved to us in the early days when Barcelona Madrid and top clubs were after him to be their manager that he loved our club and he stayed

Now nobody wants  him
Report Blackrock August 22, 2017 10:52 AM BST
Don't be fooled JJ. Wenger has Matt Le Tissier Syndrome - big fish in little pond. He's never managed at a really big club and i reckon he knows he would be found out and sacked soon enough.

The ambition of the club has been there to see for many years now, if people could be bothered to look. So the agents of Sanchez/Ozil should have warned their clients and said you will be well paid, but don't expect to win phuck all. Having said that, i do think Sanchez would stay if we had a proper winner in charge as manager.
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 11:48 AM BST
I can't agree blacky

To be fair to him he never broke a contract but could've gone at any time
Report Swiss Franc August 22, 2017 1:07 PM BST
Arsene Wenger has declared himself ‘happy’ with Arsenal‘s transfer business this summer despite having signed only two players and fears the ‘demanding’ market could thwart his attempts to make further additions to his squad.
Wenger sanctioned the club-record £52million purchase of France international striker Alexandre Lacazette and swooped for Sead Kolasinac on a free transfer earlier this summer.

After Saturday’s defeat to Stoke, however, Wenger claimed his squad had swelled to an ‘unmanageable’ size and suggested most of his efforts would centre on moving players on before the window slams shut at the end of the month.
On Tuesday, reports from France suggested Arsenal had been given renewed hope in in their summer-long pursuit of Monaco winger Thomas Lemar but Wenger has attempted to downplay expectations.
Arsene Wenger issues worrying Arsenal transfer update
Alexandre Lacazette has made a bright start to his Arsenal career (Picture: Getty)
ARSENAL TRANSFERS IN
Sead Kolasinac (free, from Schalke), Alexandre Lacazette (£52m, from Lyon)

ARSENAL TRANSFERS OUT
Chris Willock (free, to Benfica), Yaya Sanogo, Stefan O’Connor, Kristopher da Graca and Kostas Pileas (all released) Glen Kamara (free, to Dundee) Wojciech Szczesny (£10.5m, to Roma), Damian Martinez (loan, to Getafe), Gabriel Paulista (£10m to Valencia)
‘I am very pleased with our market because we bought good players who can integrate with our style of play,’ said Wenger.
‘That’s what we want. On the other hand, it is very difficult. Today, the prices are out of proportion. The transfer market has become very demanding today
Report Swiss Franc August 22, 2017 2:07 PM BST
Only good thing to come out of lasts nites U23 win was that our 2 brightest prospects
Nelson & Nketiah both scored a brace
Report dyno-layer August 22, 2017 3:52 PM BST
Nelson should be in the 1st team
Report dyno-layer August 22, 2017 3:53 PM BST
He will be soon i hope
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 4:06 PM BST
Who remembers Sammy Nelson dropping his shorts in front of the northbank ?
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 4:08 PM BST
Arsenal defender Sammy Nelson put his Football Association Cup Final place in jeopardy on Tuesday night (3-4 -79) by dropping his shorts and turning his backside on the North Bank fans at Highbury, North London.
And Arsenal immediately suspended their Northern Ireland defender and fined him two weeks wages. The Football Association are also looking into Nelson’s actions and may well slap a heavier ban on the player. Nelson had been the a target for abuse form sections of the 30,000 crowd after giving Coventry City the lead through a first-half own goal. When he scored spectacular equaliser in the 77th minute, Nelson ran behind the goal and turned his back towards the North Banks fans, and revealed bare buttocks. The game ended in a 1-1 draw.
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 4:09 PM BST
Remarkable that was nearly 40 years ago
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 4:55 PM BST
Anybody else alive or care lol ?
Report JUDGE JUDY August 22, 2017 5:05 PM BST
Sometimes I think I keep this place going single-handedly
Report dyno-layer August 22, 2017 6:39 PM BST
still here but i feel like a gooner zombie
Report Wesdag August 22, 2017 6:53 PM BST
We've just entered groundhog year for at least the 10th year running.

I've no idea why there's a lack of enthusiasm.
Report jon b August 22, 2017 7:21 PM BST
Pretty much everything that's been said this weekend is spot on and has been talked about to death tbh, all stemming from a defeat again as usual, a slight positive note though imo was the fact that we have been battered there in the past, out played during a long spell of defeats, at the weekend we were far from that and on another day a penalty or 2 and that goal could have stood and it might of been a win and decent performance, absolutely dominated the ball, very unlucky not to get something from that game in reality, the rest of it is as is we know and I'm sure they,l be another twist or 2 before this window shuts, no talk of a Sanchez return yet??
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now