Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 3 people viewing this thread.
JUDGE JUDY
29 Dec 07 18:40
| Topic/replies: 12,197 | Blogger: JUDGE JUDY's blog
Ok we have had 'THE SPUDS FILES'

and

EVERTON TRANSFER STUFf

but

Now for the Daddy of them all:-

ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT

The team with the greatest support on here should be able to rival those

HHG you can kick it off

JJ ;)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT............
Show More
Report JUDGE JUDY June 14, 2017 3:12 PM BST
We definitely require a good start otherwise all those doubts will start to creep in very early in the season
Report JUDGE JUDY June 14, 2017 3:12 PM BST
I would imagine after the FA Cup win the supporters will be right behind the manager and team
Report dambuster June 14, 2017 8:07 PM BST
I so hope i'm wrong, but by october,i can see Wenger, thinking that the worse thing he ever done was signing a new contract,
He's like a gambler, continuing to gamble, he won't retire when hes on top and winning,  then loses a bit, so tries to win back what he had,
Then loses again, and tries to win back what he started with,Now he's starting again, and all he's past winnings have been forgotten, now, he has everything to lose, and nothing to gain, as far as his reputation is concerned...
Report lybertyne June 14, 2017 8:30 PM BST
I see gim as someone hanging on to his job because he's scared of living life without it.  He could g
Report lybertyne June 14, 2017 8:31 PM BST
I see him as someone hanging on to his job because he's scared of living life without it.  He could go to another club but it wouldn't be moulded in his image like Arsenal is.
Report jon b June 14, 2017 9:08 PM BST
Of course there is a possible upside Dam, he has to find some quality first and quickly and that will mean spending very big money this season, on past experience that's not his comfort zone at all.
All the main challengers for the title have different obstacles to overcome this coming season. Chelsea wont just have the league and domestic cups to worry about, C/L footy can be a bigger strain than people realise, City have work to do on their defence, Spurs have the Wembley issue to contend with and Utd is still not what Jose wants atm and have plenty to work on. We know we need some new blood and inspiration, we,l know soon enough whats happening with Sanchez, some will go we might not want to so he has to be ready to spend and spend big, otherwise its Déjà Vu
Report ghostlygunner June 14, 2017 10:10 PM BST
puel gone now , everyone seems to be able to get shot of their manager bar us Sad
Report jon b June 15, 2017 8:29 AM BST
That's not always a good thing though ghost, you,d have thought that was a decent season by him and Southampton, so why?
Report lurka June 15, 2017 8:59 AM BST
Because Southampton are an ambitious club. 8th and a cup final looks a good season but they finished 8th on 56 points under Pocch, then 7th on 60 and 6th on 63 under Koeman. Last season they were 8th on 46, 15 points off 7th. That's a big drop in points and progress. Big drop in goals as well and change in the style of football. They probably have another young, progressive manager lined-up.
Report ghostlygunner June 15, 2017 10:33 AM BST
correct, these clubs are always striving for better rather than stagnating like us

the fa cup is great but did 3 finals on the spin make terry neill one of our greatest ever managers ?

for what we pay and what our managers and players are paid we are hugely underperforming and changes should have been made long ago  Plain

we have been nowhere near winning any competitions of note for years and our european record is quite frankly,  embarrassing  Sad
Report jon b June 15, 2017 4:22 PM BST
fair point ref Southampton Lurka
Report JUDGE JUDY June 15, 2017 4:34 PM BST
Comparing us to Southampton it's like comparing a Ferrari to a Skoda
Report JUDGE JUDY June 15, 2017 5:02 PM BST
Absolutely sickening to see Gerry Adams outside number 10 Downing Street

Makes me feel sick
Report jon b June 15, 2017 5:58 PM BST
we are not that far behind them JJ, taking the mickey now
Report JUDGE JUDY June 15, 2017 7:19 PM BST
Still 2 1/2 months to our 'transfer day' CryCry
Report ghostlygunner June 16, 2017 8:56 AM BST
yep 5th and a cup final = ferrari

8th and a cup final = skoda Laugh

what a shambles , theyve taken us all for mugs yet again

even everton will be overtaking us now, identifying players , pay the price , job done , squad assembled

us , dither dither dither panic as usual
Report JUDGE JUDY June 16, 2017 8:58 AM BST
Arsenal Ferrari

Everton Vauxhall corsa
Report ghostlygunner June 16, 2017 9:02 AM BST
haha think the problem might be our driver Judge Wink
Report Swiss Franc June 16, 2017 10:16 AM BST
Rumours saying that We have bid £17.6mil for Juan Cuadrado
Which Juventus obviously rejected
Report Swiss Franc June 16, 2017 10:36 AM BST
Also The Gunners have also made a £10.5m bid for Fenerbahce centre-back Simon Kjaer, 28, who is also wanted by city rivals AC and Inter Milan. (Turksvoetbal -
Report JUDGE JUDY June 16, 2017 11:02 AM BST
Cuadrado is a very good player
Report ghostlygunner June 16, 2017 2:26 PM BST
neither of those are anywhere good enough swiss , we really are sinking to europa league standards now
Report JUDGE JUDY June 16, 2017 5:13 PM BST
Swedish fans have a flag saying

Wenger out

Is it gman ??
Report lurka June 16, 2017 9:33 PM BST
been linked with kjaer at least 5 times. I like Cuadrado but he looks like a headless chicken at times. Doubt that would change under wenger
Report Swiss Franc June 17, 2017 10:13 AM BST
Couple of this mornings rumouts

Everton want Calum Chambers for£15 mil
We are eyeing M'Baye Niang from AC MILAN
Report Blackrock June 17, 2017 10:46 AM BST
Get a feckin CF. Cuadrado ?? Not good enough, simple as that.

Have a feeling that nothing will change even though the board have told the mug to get his act in gear.
Report JUDGE JUDY June 17, 2017 11:46 AM BST
Don't agree Blackie
Report JUDGE JUDY June 17, 2017 12:02 PM BST
Sorry agree about CF

But I don't think that will happen to be honest
Report jon b June 17, 2017 12:30 PM BST
WE have a C/F in the pipeline, Arsene has his finger on the pulse, Akpom will be coming back to lead the line BlushBlush
Report JUDGE JUDY June 17, 2017 1:06 PM BST
And sanogo
Report Swiss Franc June 18, 2017 7:44 AM BST
Todays paper talk

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been left deeply frustrated by Arsenal's lack of action on a new contract - and that could see him leave this summer.
Bayern Munich fear Arsenal superstar Alexis Sanchez is pricing himself out of a move to force the Gunners into a deal with Manchester City.
Arsenal are set to beat Everton for Norwegian star Sander Berge for £18m.

1315 today on London Live--the Arsenal Stadium Mystery
Report Swiss Franc June 18, 2017 8:40 AM BST
Arsenal have contacted Juventus to open talks about the possibility of signing midfielder Mario Lemina this summer

Arsenal & Spurs in abattle to sign ChrisSmalling

Lets hope we lose that fight.....
Report lybertyne June 18, 2017 10:41 AM BST
All sounds rubbish so far.  If any of it is actually true.
Report Afc888 June 18, 2017 11:50 AM BST
West Ham are interested in signing Giroud apparently. Can see him preferring a move back to France however this should open the door to a new CF surely?
Report jon b June 18, 2017 12:19 PM BST
I also can see the frustration story ref Ox being close to the mark too
Report jon b June 18, 2017 12:31 PM BST
Sanchez wants out too, that's a cert
Report JUDGE JUDY June 18, 2017 3:01 PM BST
Not a cert imho
Report JUDGE JUDY June 19, 2017 2:24 PM BST
Hello again

God it's lovely and hot

Then my girlfriend is complaining it's too hot

Two weeks ago she was asking where is summer
Report JUDGE JUDY June 19, 2017 2:27 PM BST
Yes dear it's my fort it's so hot
Report gman500 June 19, 2017 5:02 PM BST
Where are all the flaming signings????
WENGER OUT
WENGER OUT
WENGER OUT
WENGER OUT
WENGER OUT
Report JUDGE JUDY June 19, 2017 5:34 PM BST
Flamini won't be back CryCry
Report jon b June 19, 2017 6:15 PM BST
ya never know with Arsene  jj,

Wenger is in Gman, c ya in 2 yrs time
Report JUDGE JUDY June 20, 2017 10:25 AM BST
true jon

bring back flamini
Report jon b June 20, 2017 1:54 PM BST
Still plenty of rumours floating about but nowt signed and sealed bar the free agent. The OX Ive said before has been a frustrated player for a long time imo, the big prem teams are showing an interest, for me it would be a big big mistake to let him go. Sanchez wants out I'm convinced of that jj that's what I meant by a cert, not that he,s a cert to leave, Wenger might not want him strengthening City,s hand but if Munich tempt Sanchez over there I think he,d let him go, I'm convinced they have had a proper fall out but both sides are to professional to let the cat from the bag. Its all quiet ref the Ozil situation too which is a little concerning. Nobody making any noises ref Theo Walcott, love him, like him or hate him, he was left out towards the last few games when the system was changed, almost become a forgotten player but no-one seems interested in his signature, for me he is priced out of any move because clubs not interested in paying him what we do.
Report Wesdag June 20, 2017 2:32 PM BST
Q. Why hasn't Theo Walcott ever been linked with a move away?

A. He's phucking shyte.
Report jon b June 20, 2017 2:47 PM BST
Grin, some think he,s decent others hate him like Monty, if he lost that pace Id agree on total shyte, but for me he has that one gift that makes him slightly better than totally shyte, not a fan tbf overall and agree he is priced out of any sale
Report JUDGE JUDY June 20, 2017 6:25 PM BST
TW14 is a legend
Report enpassant June 20, 2017 7:19 PM BST
Ox can only play at a big club as a RWB. He showed once again how appalling his passing is the other night for England. If Wenger sees him as in a straight fight with HB for the wing back roll , keep him. If however he doesn't see him there then take the money and run imo.
Report jon b June 20, 2017 7:53 PM BST
Ox is a lot better than that, that's why these clubs are interesting in him. Yes he had a poor passing game the other night but he has shown he can play central and had some decent games in there when he had the odd opportunity, he is a trier for sure and if he can stay fit he will be an asset to any team he joins in the Prem, AW has imo frustrated him for a long time now with bit parts here and there and played in multiple positions in the last 2 season's alone, he,l be offered more by any of the 3 interested than AW willing to pay him, he thinks Theo is worth over 40k per week more atm, Id like him to stay but cant blame him for getting out
Report JUDGE JUDY June 21, 2017 7:28 AM BST
The Ox is a good player but no world beater

Wont change you from a good team into a world class team
Report JUDGE JUDY June 21, 2017 8:36 AM BST
Happy LONGEST DAY The year

Who can believe the days start to get shorter as of now
Report jon b June 21, 2017 5:54 PM BST
No one here saying he,s a world beater JJ, interesting that teams in and around us all interested in him though and he just wants to know where he stands here, Wenger has messed up many times whith players and their contracts and he,s doing the same with a few again now.
Report JUDGE JUDY June 21, 2017 6:18 PM BST
deja vooooo
Report Wesdag June 21, 2017 7:09 PM BST
"Interested" but no offers.

Agent talking up his client?
Report enpassant June 22, 2017 2:43 AM BST
Jon : I simply cannot agree with you on this one. I have been posting for some time in terms of the Ox' abysmal passing game. He is not nor never will be a CM. It is worrying when an England manager picks someone in the pivotal role that cannot play there. He tries hard, works hard and is a pacy runner with the ball, but once he has to pass it his game is exposed as very poor indeed. All that said I think he was a better RWB than HB and it certainly plays to his strengths. Any team that wants to buy him will get a decent (no more) winger , a poor CM but the potential to be a quality wing back.
Report dyno-layer June 22, 2017 9:22 AM BST
I think the Ox is a superb player who adapts to play in many different positions as his ability and football brain allows him to.

If we decide to sell him it would be a major step backwards and I would far rather see players like Theo , Giroud and indeed Ozil sent packing b4 the Ox was even considered as ready to sell.
Report jon b June 22, 2017 9:38 AM BST
No problem Enp, we are allowed to have diff opinions on players, its all good. He will go I'm sure, to much water under the bridge now imo, he needs a fresh challenge and Wenger has messed him about imo long enough, by that I mean positions on the pitch, he has used him in the main as his fill the gap man, The Ox is better than that imo and I'm sure like said before he has been frustrated many times by AW in the past. GL to him and at 23 he has plenty of time to improve and establish himself in one of the other title challenger teams.
Report lurka June 22, 2017 10:27 AM BST
If I were the Ox I'd be gone. I reckon he'd look a lot better under a different manager in an organised midfield and don't think he's developed as best he could have under Wenger, same as all of our young players. No leadership, organisation or discipline in our side, young players need that coming through and the Ox hasn't even got much game time out of Wenger
Report JUDGE JUDY June 22, 2017 5:22 PM BST
The Ox is a very good player he is not a superb player
Report JUDGE JUDY June 22, 2017 5:22 PM BST
The only one who stinks the place out is Theo Walcott
Report jon b June 22, 2017 5:45 PM BST
and he gets more than 50k per week than the Ox, go figure
Report JUDGE JUDY June 22, 2017 6:12 PM BST
Crazy Jon
Report JUDGE JUDY June 22, 2017 7:13 PM BST
Mustafi getting slaughtered by the commentators
Report jon b June 22, 2017 8:08 PM BST
Sanchez resale value going up or his wages
Report JUDGE JUDY June 23, 2017 10:57 AM BST
Don't worry he won't leave
Report Swiss Franc June 23, 2017 11:58 AM BST
Arsenal are reportedly considering selling up to nine players this summer as part of the strategy to fund new big-money contracts for Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil.

Both players have just 12 months remaining on their current deals, and as of yet there hasn’t been significant developments in terms of signing extensions.

With the summer well underway, frustration and tension is undoubtedly building further amongst supporters, but according to The Independent, it could take a drastic squad reshuffle to get them signed up.

It’s claimed that Arsenal will have to raise funds through player sales in order to satisfy the demands of the pair and league rules, with both Sanchez and Ozil expected to collect close to £280,000-a-week each.

The report adds that Arsenal’s wage bill will be £7m higher than last year if one of the two merely signs a new deal, while both would make it a £15m increase. As per Premier League regulations, with any wage bill increase over £7m compared to last season, the money to fund that can only come from externals sources.

Handily, the Independent go on to state the names of the players that could be part of this nine-man clear out. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Olivier Giroud, Jack Wilshere, Calum Chambers, Wojciech Szczesny, Chuba Akpom, Kieran Gibbs, Lucas Perez and Carl Jenkinson could all leave.

Out of that list, it’s questionable as to how much Arsenal would really miss them. Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud and Wilshere are arguably core pieces that should be retained, but aside from losing depth which could be a major problem in itself, perhaps Arsene Wenger can live without the rest.

It remains to be seen what happens this summer, but the priority will surely remain getting both Ozil and Sanchez to commit and helping Arsenal continue to build for a more successful future.
Report ghostlygunner June 23, 2017 2:27 PM BST
what happened to our cash reserves of £225 mio  Laugh

need to sell before we can buy , yeh right

what a feckin joke

2 of the wealthiest men in the world own our club and we act like fkin barnet

lies lies and more lies

Angry
Report JUDGE JUDY June 23, 2017 2:48 PM BST
Oi what's wrong with Barnet? CryCry
Report Wesdag June 23, 2017 3:13 PM BST
Walcott should be top of the list.

Tbf, we have a big squad full of average players.
Report JUDGE JUDY June 23, 2017 3:16 PM BST
Agree Wes

But

Wenger as I have said many many times before it is too loyal to average players

In my humble opinion there will not be a clear out
Report ghostlygunner June 23, 2017 3:45 PM BST
the clear out should start with the owner and the manager Cool
Report JUDGE JUDY June 23, 2017 3:51 PM BST
Leave it ghost CryCryCry
Report dambuster June 23, 2017 4:49 PM BST
I'm totally f u k ced off with The way our club is run by that greedy yank and the senile manager, i've been saying it for 8 years, we will never win the league again under Wenger, and as for the Ch Lge LaughLaughLaughLaugh
I hate to say this, but  i  hope we lose our first few games, and put him under intense pressure, and he goes, and the yank gets banged up for money laundering or some sort of tax evasion...Then we can have someone run our club, who wants to hold trophies aloft, as oppose to holding bank statements aloft.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Report JUDGE JUDY June 23, 2017 5:31 PM BST
As you know gentlemen I am no lover of our manager but you have to give him credit for the F a cup win a few weeks ago

He will never resign so we might as well get behind the team
Report Wesdag June 23, 2017 6:00 PM BST
Tbf to Stan, money has always been made available.

Wenger chooses not to spend as he always thinks our squad is strong enough.

As said above, too loyal to average players.
Report lurka June 23, 2017 7:12 PM BST
Wilshere a core piece Laugh
Report lurka June 23, 2017 7:23 PM BST
If we can only increase the wage bill by £7m a year on the previous year via internal sources then in reality that means we can only drip-feed the cash reserves into the squad year by year, which means we are severely restricted from spending large amounts of that cash. £7m a year is like we can add one 140k a week player every year from internal funds and have to get new money in for any other wages? That doesn't seem right?
Report ghostlygunner June 23, 2017 11:30 PM BST
what absolute bullshit

so didnt man utds wage bill rocket when signing ibra pogba and mkitariyan? who were the high profile outs to compensate those ?

arsene and his clan really are the masters of brainwashing people with this kind of absolute bollocks Laugh
Report Swiss Franc June 24, 2017 9:18 AM BST
Arsenal in danger of breaching Premier League wage control rules if Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil commit to new contracts... and they could be forced to sell off players as a result
Premier League short-term cost control rules prevent clubs from overspending
Top-flight teams are allowed £7million of wage bill increases each year
Arsenal are trying to get Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil to sign new contracts
If both agree to terms on offer, their combined pay rise would be £15m annually
That could result in the Gunners having to sell players to up their revenue
Report Swiss Franc June 24, 2017 9:20 AM BST
Apparently , We are closing in on signing Lacazzette for about £44 million
Report Swiss Franc June 24, 2017 9:25 AM BST
Arsenal have been handed a boost in their pursuit of Henry Onyekuru after the forward received a UK visa ahead of the summer transfer window.
Onyekuru, 19, has been linked with the Gunners for a number of weeks and recent reports suggest the north London outfit have agreed a £6.8million fee for the KAS Eupen striker ahead of the 2017/18 campaign.
Report lurka June 24, 2017 9:28 AM BST
maybe they can get around it by taking a loan and using reserves to pay it off but it seems ridiculous that a team who has been financially sound with loads of cash can't spend much of it in one go
Report TheAnorak June 24, 2017 9:57 AM BST
The £7M limit only applies to extra spending on wages from the money paid for TV rights. Clubs can use as much of their other revenues as they like on wages with no restrictions.
Report JUDGE JUDY June 24, 2017 12:32 PM BST
WHERE ARE THE FLAMINI SIGNINGS ???
Report jon b June 24, 2017 1:30 PM BST
Wes, spot on TW14 should be high on that list for sure but no top team wants him and no team would be stupid enough to pay him anywhere near what he gets here, effectively become unsaleable, Wenger will say he,s a big part of going forward etc, yep Arsene just like he was during the closing few weeks last season.
Report JUDGE JUDY June 24, 2017 2:26 PM BST
AW Love TW14

HTH Cry
Report Swiss Franc June 25, 2017 9:50 AM BST
Some Sunday paper news

If. Or more likely we fail to get Mbappe,AW will turn his attention to ManUres
Martial for £40mil

Arsenal&Spuds r both fighting for ayoung Chariton CH called Ezri Konza

Starlet Chris Willock looks like he is off to Benfica on a free

Lyon are holding out for £57 mil for Lacazette

Martinez is wanted by Valencia for £5mil

And ,to end on a good note

West Ham r willing to pay £25 mil for Walcott
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now