Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JUDGE JUDY
29 Dec 07 18:40
| Topic/replies: 1,753 | Blogger: JUDGE JUDY's blog
Ok we have had 'THE SPUDS FILES'

and

EVERTON TRANSFER STUFf

but

Now for the Daddy of them all:-

ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT

The team with the greatest support on here should be able to rival those

HHG you can kick it off

JJ ;)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT............
Show More
Report dambuster April 16, 2017 5:47 PM BST
Imagine the worse possible scenario, Spuds win the league, and Wenger signs another contractCryCryCryCry
or JUST Wenger signing another contract CryCry
Report Wesdag April 16, 2017 6:04 PM BST
^ & losing to spuds in FA Cup final
Report Wesdag April 16, 2017 6:11 PM BST
He should've bowed out after winning the FA Cup in 2014 with dignity & still a semblance of supposed "greatness", but no.

Now he'll be remembered simply as a fraud who got lucky by inheriting an excellent back 5 & Dennis.

By continuing he'll further highlight the contrast between then & now.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 16, 2017 6:12 PM BST
No problem here

Share price at its highest lol  LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report ghostlygunner April 16, 2017 8:14 PM BST
sorry judge but they could be heading south from here rather quickly

dont get me wrong if someone with ambition buys from kroenke the potential is huge and theyll go back up but id be very surprised if they hold up anywhere near here the way things are looking
Report JUDGE JUDY April 17, 2017 10:22 AM BST
They will be fine ghost do not worry LOL
Report jon b April 17, 2017 12:26 PM BST
Spurs on a different level to us JJ and will be for a while, if you cant see that then fine.

Agree ref the players, under a new Manager wholesale changes wouldn't be needed imo, many just need a new lease of life, obv its inevitable that some will still want out etc and some are not good enough, Sanchez looks like he has had his head turned towards City and one or 2 might follow suit. If Wenger stays for another season or 2 then there could be riots in the London streets again Crazy
Report JUDGE JUDY April 17, 2017 1:31 PM BST
Jon it's one season

We have dominated them for over 20 years

Things go in cycles

It will turn around very soon when they lose deli belly and Kane
Report jed.davison April 17, 2017 1:58 PM BST
DELUSIONAL
Report jon b April 17, 2017 2:39 PM BST
2 seasons and counting imo, they were the only challengers last year and blew it late on, piping them for 2nd place meant nothing to most, they have moved on and improved from that effort and in a big way, we have taken a massive step in the opposite direction and we have supposed to have strengthened the squad too. You starting to sound like your 2 buddies Smiley and Pixie, I think you,ve had ya head turned Happy
Report jed.davison April 17, 2017 2:40 PM BST
There are none so deaf jon b.........
Report JUDGE JUDY April 17, 2017 2:46 PM BST
Tell me about the last 20 (TWENTY) years TWD please LaughLaughLaugh

Tell me about your top flight championship wins LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Tell me about your FA Cup wins (how many) LaughLaughLaugh

Thanks in advance
Report JUDGE JUDY April 17, 2017 2:47 PM BST
Not as bad as those two Jon
Report jed.davison April 17, 2017 3:36 PM BST
I don't need any history lessons. All about the present (LOL at Arsenal) and the future (LOL at Arsenal)
Report ghostlygunner April 17, 2017 6:13 PM BST
zola gone , at least some managers have the dignity to admit theyve failed
Report JUDGE JUDY April 17, 2017 7:12 PM BST
I agree

History means nothing

You might as well change your name to Chelsea
Report JUDGE JUDY April 17, 2017 7:25 PM BST
Cheque

Gab kos hold

Ox ram xhaka mon

Ozil Sanchez

Giroud

How weird lol
Report jon b April 17, 2017 8:05 PM BST
Wenger has found a book with a plan B in it
Report lybertyne April 17, 2017 8:07 PM BST
I always thought he was more of an Edith Piaf man.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 17, 2017 10:00 PM BST
Thought we had won the league the way we were celebrating
Report jon b April 17, 2017 10:07 PM BST
All the clichés coming up
Report ghostlygunner April 17, 2017 10:22 PM BST
expect a theo 4 page pull out tomorrow , "were back" LaughSad
Report lurka April 18, 2017 12:08 AM BST
Boro really should have tried long balls and might have got more joy. We didn't look solid when they did even with 3 centre halves. The 3 at the back was just AW trying not to be predictable after Allardyce and Carragher both pointed out the 10 year weakness in the way we set up. It also indicates that he wants to try new things, ie he is staying Cry A few years late for that. The squad needs 2 or 3 transfer windows to progress and he's had enough time to sort out the weaknesses.

6 tough fixtures coming up, he must be praying for another cup final to make his announcement. Incredibly selfish man.
Report Wesdag April 18, 2017 12:22 AM BST
Why would any manager walk away from a reported £10m a year when his employers are happy & refuse to sack him?

Wenger is delusional we know, but the money keeps rolling in.
Report ghostlygunner April 18, 2017 7:40 AM BST
hilarious to read about hid supposed tactical masterpiece of 3 at the back to beat a team that cant score (and we still conceded)

he really will try new levels of spin in order to stay, even if it means kidding people into think that he will change

if he has discovered this new system why has it taken 21 years

i think sane aguero and co will quite like our 3 at the back on the vast expanses of wembleys pitch  Sad
Report lurka April 18, 2017 8:21 AM BST
i reckon he expected boro to try what palace did and went with 3 at the back to combat that. Will prob revert to a four for City.

Giroud was awful again last night
Report jon b April 18, 2017 9:21 AM BST
I think there were some interesting points from last night,s game, after recent games when we,ve scored the celebrations have been at times quite low key and it was noted by some pundits too, then we have Sanchez/Theo who when subbed showed a bit of frustration with the decisions, goals last night properly enjoyed by the players and Sanchez left the field in a much more positive manner than he normally would even though there were only minutes left he hates leaving the park, and at the end it was like something big was achieved by these guys, the smiles were broad even by Ozil who never really smiles and Sanchez was like the cat that got the cream. I think these guys have been told to portray a positive vibe regardless, as it happened we got the win against a very poor team last night. I think the news is coming very soon, he cant wait till the end of the season can he?, if they somehow beat City Sunday which we know is not out of the question then I think the whole saga will end soon after, either way he must be staying, no-one can be that stubborn to string thousands of people along and wait till the last minutes to say he is leaving, its obv about timing and time is running out so he will clutch on until even a half positive result pops up, that could be this weekendSad
Report ghostlygunner April 18, 2017 9:32 AM BST
i think the truth of the matter is wenger didnt pick that formation
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 10:54 AM BST
Monty wants   to know why Theo didn't play last night

He is furious
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 10:54 AM BST
Monty wants   to know why Theo didn't play last night

He is furious
Report Blackrock April 18, 2017 11:30 AM BST
Even if we did manage to beat City [can't see it myself], why would all the fans suddenly alter their opinions to 'Wenger must stay'?

Season after season of abject failure, and we think all is rosy in the garden again. Surely the board and Wenger don't see our supporters as brainless imbeciles, who can be fobbed off by one win?
Report jed.davison April 18, 2017 11:31 AM BST
City will beat you 8-0, gonna be very funny
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 11:53 AM BST
I think it could be nine or 10
Report Blackrock April 18, 2017 11:54 AM BST
Might well happen Jed, but you lot of renowned chokers will shyte yourself against Chelsea as you always do in big games.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 11:56 AM BST
Oh no ...........
Report jed.davison April 18, 2017 12:18 PM BST
Renowned chokers?

How you get on at Palace last week? Or West Brom? Only one team choking at the moment mate. Spurs just keep winning every game.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 12:28 PM BST
2015/16 LaughLaugh
Report jed.davison April 18, 2017 12:30 PM BST
You love your history th.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 12:37 PM BST
I do because we have some

I bracket Tottenham with Chelsea CryCryCry
Report jed.davison April 18, 2017 12:42 PM BST
It's all you have left now I suppose
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 12:59 PM BST
Very true
Report jon b April 18, 2017 1:21 PM BST
Blacky, Wenger is not waiting to satisfy all the fans, even he knows that isn,t going to happen with one win or a few between now and seasons end, if he was leaving surely that would of been announced by now, no reason to delay it, he is one for the unpredictable scenario for sure and it has been very hard to second guess him, that's what I'm hanging on to tbf but I cant see it happening unless the run in ends in catastrophic style. The problem we have and I cant see it happening either but the team is capable of beating City at Wembley, they are not all that imo and in a one off game on our day even when we have been so average all season long we can turn over better teams than us.
Report enpassant April 18, 2017 2:12 PM BST
The overboard reaction to the goals and win from the players were a little odd. I hope it wasn't some sort of calculated nonsense from above. I would relish the thought that the players had been told he is leaving and that is where it came from but that is wishful thinking rather than a belief.
If it was genuine and heralds a concerted effort from the players, who seem to not be playing for AW, until the end of the season, then surely something must have been said or done to provoke that (above and beyond the supporters reaction at CP).
Report ghostlygunner April 18, 2017 2:15 PM BST
no disrespect to boro but they were fkn awful , add them to west ham lincoln ,sutton and hull as the only teams weve beaten in the last few months

sunday will be a different kettle of fish imo and hopefully the end game for wenger should we go out as i expect
Report jon b April 18, 2017 4:22 PM BST
We,ve had enough howlers to secure a departure already this year alone, how does one more make the difference?, he must be as JJ keeps saying staying put, no-one can be this stubborn to leave it till the last minute to call it a day, if wheels were in motion for him to leave then replacement needs finding and media would have some ideas who,s being approached at least, Wenger can be an enigma though, he thrives on that imo and that's the part I'm clinging to
Report ericster April 18, 2017 4:35 PM BST
Well done Sanchez.

Picture on the back of the Daily Mail, priceless.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 6:19 PM BST
What was it ?
Report Loanwolf April 18, 2017 7:19 PM BST
The most likely scenario is that Wenger will be allowed to bow out with dignity at the end of the season.Fans tend to measure success in terms of trophies won whereas the board may have financial successes as the clear priority.Qualification for the champions league is worth at least £50m. per season.Arsenal will not qualify next season  and therefore  it may be curtainss for Arsene
Report JUDGE JUDY April 18, 2017 9:30 PM BST
One season out of Europe makes no difference to Arsenal's finances
Report jon b April 19, 2017 10:00 AM BST
What is the reason for the delay then JJ, you,re confident he is staying and have said so for a couple of months at least so whats the answer for the delay?
Report ghostlygunner April 19, 2017 10:04 AM BST
have been going since 1976 and for a good 20 years of that home and away every game

it will absolutely break my heart but i dont think i can renew if he signs this contract, it would be the end for me Sad
Report JUDGE JUDY April 19, 2017 11:23 AM BST
I really do not know Jon

Possibly a couple of things

Speculation about new players

It's always exciting with the new fixture list comes out

Maybe waiting things for die down a bit

Maybe winning the FA Cup
Report JUDGE JUDY April 19, 2017 11:24 AM BST
Ghost

I have been going since 1965 and this is my first season of not going

The away games I gave up about 12 years ago

What ever you do do not give up your season ticket

I still have my two which I sold for the season and which I will also do next year and then review whether I wat to go again

You can always sell a season ticket for season there by keeping the ticket that you have
Report ghostlygunner April 19, 2017 2:24 PM BST
i know judge and i do swap some now when i cant go but where we differ is i really think the appetite to go will collapse if he signs a new deal , yes a lot will renew still but they wont want to

and a lot will see this as the time to stop going though it will hurt them aswell

you can see by how hard it has been to sell tickets for the semi and the empty seats all over the emirates this season the way things are heading

and sadly if kroenke does take notice of something it will be this rather than the protests or results as all he cares about is money

if he resigns it will be mine and many peoples worst day ever as an arsenal fan and i just cannot believe it will be allowed to happen Sad
Report ghostlygunner April 19, 2017 2:25 PM BST
re-signs rather than resigns sorry

big difference there Laugh
Report JUDGE JUDY April 19, 2017 2:42 PM BST
Schoolboy error !!!!!!
Report Wesdag April 19, 2017 3:49 PM BST
Jack Wheelchair has fractured his leg.

Some things just don't change...
Report JUDGE JUDY April 19, 2017 4:46 PM BST
He is getting married in Florence in a couple of months

One of my friends is the bride's godfather

God help her
Report JUDGE JUDY April 19, 2017 5:14 PM BST
No doubt our manager will give him a new contract
Report Wesdag April 19, 2017 5:26 PM BST
Tempted to ask what she sees in the millionaire.

Btw, Mr Wenger is a lovely man.
Report HansUlrichApfelStrudel April 19, 2017 6:19 PM BST
In Arsene we trust
Report JUDGE JUDY April 19, 2017 9:11 PM BST
One too many t
Report JUDGE JUDY April 21, 2017 2:54 PM BST
Stones out for Sunday
Report dambuster April 21, 2017 3:21 PM BST
sad when you want your team to get beat, so it puts more pressure on the manager
Report Swiss Franc April 21, 2017 3:35 PM BST
Stones may be out but

Jesus will b backSadScared
Report JUDGE JUDY April 22, 2017 10:57 AM BST
Saed Kolasinac to sign on a free from schalke in the summer
Report jon b April 22, 2017 12:06 PM BST
AW working his magic again and a freebie as well.
Report jon b April 22, 2017 1:23 PM BST
Try picking tomorrows team?, bet no-one gets the right 11
Report JUDGE JUDY April 22, 2017 2:18 PM BST
Impossible

Cheque

Bell kos must Gibbs

Tw14 ram ox xhaka

Giroud Ozil

Who knows ? Who cares ?
Report JUDGE JUDY April 22, 2017 2:48 PM BST
To be fair we won the race ahead of Barcelona and Juventus
Report jon b April 22, 2017 2:55 PM BST
Mustafi is out JJ
Report jon b April 22, 2017 2:57 PM BST
And if that's was the starting 11 I wouldn,t watch a second of it, looking forward to tonight's clash more than tomorrows
Report JUDGE JUDY April 22, 2017 3:13 PM BST
Oh ok

Didn't know Jon

Put Gab in
Report ghostlygunner April 22, 2017 5:06 PM BST
i see our tactical masterclass win over middlesbrough doesnt look as good after bournemouth hammered them today Cool
Report jon b April 22, 2017 5:20 PM BST
Did it ever look that good anyway, they cant buy a win calendar year, created as much if not more than us and prob had more chances in our game than any of their recent games, thought we made them look ok tbf on the night
Report jon b April 22, 2017 5:22 PM BST
put gab in and leave at least 3 others out Happy
Report ghostlygunner April 22, 2017 6:05 PM BST
i know jon but wengers media darlings reported as the win that clinched the contract LaughCry
Report jon b April 22, 2017 6:27 PM BST
I know. Tomorrow is only one game but imagine another spanking like Munich gave us, what can be said after if that happens, it will be something like we,l push on for a top 4 spot and the season will be a successful one, if not the rumours will start to fly about big players coming to the Emirates etc etc etc.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 22, 2017 7:12 PM BST
Takes the pressure off tomorrow for us

Now out for a nice steak meal to celebrate
Report jon b April 22, 2017 7:16 PM BST
decent watch that was, Spurs can concentrate on the title race now all guns blazing, Chelsea have an easy looking run in but Palace were suppose to be part of that, ya never know, cant see it but nowt else now so should be flat out for a title push, one weekends results can change plenty.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 22, 2017 7:18 PM BST
They will be so deflated they will fall away like they did last season
Report JUDGE JUDY April 22, 2017 7:18 PM BST
Come on guys things aren't so bad we could support Tottenham
Report ghostlygunner April 22, 2017 7:25 PM BST
good result for wenger that

he would have been chased all the way through the channel tunnel if we lost a cup final* to spurs

* not that we ll get thru anyway Cool
Report brassneck April 22, 2017 7:31 PM BST
he will not be going anywhere if the story is correct that Messi and Neymar are looking for new homes in London.
Report ghostlygunner April 22, 2017 8:03 PM BST
funnily enough though brassneck, they are not expected to complete and move in until the day after the season ticket renewals are due back Cool
Report brassneck April 22, 2017 9:39 PM BST
believe it or not Lionel Messi's boy hood dream was that one day he would play for Arsenal football club.
Last week his agent said that his contract with Barcelona is coming to a close and that it is his opinion that the great man needs a new challenge.His agent is a member of the Messi family.
And ARSENAL'S response was" that Arsenal football club are always interested in any great player that becomes Available"GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Report Capt__F April 22, 2017 11:47 PM BST
your constipation thread held better sh0ite
Report enpassant April 23, 2017 1:32 AM BST
spuds making history with their best side in 2 generations !
Report Blackrock April 23, 2017 11:14 AM BST
Have a fear that we could get battered today. Don't want an embarrasing scoreline.Sad
Report Smiley April 23, 2017 1:54 PM BST
What a price 7/2...get on and double the joy.
Report enpassant April 23, 2017 3:33 PM BST
We are playing with 10 men with OG in this system.
Report JUDGE JUDY April 23, 2017 4:21 PM BST
Poor Defending

Poor keeping
Report Coachbuster April 23, 2017 5:58 PM BST
Hope Msr Wenger gets the contract he deserves after hauling your boys to a final .

# No mean feat
Report Smiley April 23, 2017 6:13 PM BST
The joy on here is heartwarming...
Report bobbyjo April 23, 2017 6:37 PM BST
Second half and extra time we put in a  pretty decent performance accepting we got a little lucky with the woodwork.
Nothing I have seen this season would make me do anything but let Ozil walk this summer and spend the wages elsewhere.
Finish the season with 8 wins and give Arsene a proper farewell.
Report dambuster April 23, 2017 7:42 PM BST
Ozil, Giroud , Walcott and RAMSEY must go this season, the money we could get would buy two top players.. Id rather dig up Alf Ramsey and play him as oppose to Aaron, as for Wenger, i really want to like him, but his time has come, and id love to see him leave after winning the FA cup.
but he must announce his departure asap, that way, i really believe the players will give there all for him...
I was very interested in what he said, after the game,
''One day i will explain the problems we have been facing recently'', or words to that effect...
must have a book coming out very soon imo
Report Smiley April 23, 2017 9:30 PM BST
Already signed a new 2 year deal apparently.
Report lurka April 23, 2017 11:06 PM BST
bad result for AFC if it means wenger stays but we knew that already
Report ghostlygunner April 24, 2017 12:12 AM BST
the spirit was good today and they all grafted a lot harder, we didnt play brilliantly and the midfield wasnt great but the defenders all had decent games

we massively rode our luck though and could have been 3 or 4-1 down before extra time

chelsea will be a different kettle of fish and to even that up all we can hope for is for wenger to announce its his last game in charge , everyone will be fully behind the team then but will it happen...

sadly no Sad
Report Swiss Franc April 24, 2017 8:08 AM BST
I think the loss of David Silva was one of the most significant
turning points of the game , as he has been Citys best player
this season
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now