Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 3 people viewing this thread.
JUDGE JUDY
29 Dec 07 18:40
| Topic/replies: 43,430 | Blogger: JUDGE JUDY's blog
Ok we have had 'THE SPUDS FILES'

and

EVERTON TRANSFER STUFf

but

Now for the Daddy of them all:-

ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT

The team with the greatest support on here should be able to rival those

HHG you can kick it off

JJ ;)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT............
Show More
Report lurka January 15, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
who wilshere? Kos is far more important and better. I'd like to see Wilshere fit and committed with tacklers in beside him to let him play but I can't see any of that happening under Wenger. I'd rather see balance in the midfield but that's not going to happen either.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 2:09 PM GMT
As good as any of them
Report 1st time poster January 15, 2018 2:36 PM GMT
souness had wiltshires card marked yesterday might have been neat and tidy,but far to many touches most of which ended with him going backwards or sideways,imo
Report mafeking January 15, 2018 2:41 PM GMT
wilshere a squad player at best at any of the top 5. he looks half decent for you when the rest of your midfield is utter pony. any serious club really gonna take a punt on him even at a nominal fee with his injury record ?
Report 1st time poster January 15, 2018 2:45 PM GMT
25,30 million according to the loons known as murphy and shearer on MOTD, LaughLaugh
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 2:46 PM GMT
souness had wiltshires card marked yesterday might have been neat and tidy,but far to many touches most of which ended with him going backwards or sideways,imo

Fair comment
Report 1st time poster January 15, 2018 2:47 PM GMT
LOT younger with the possibility of a different manager getting more out of him in ross barclay went for 14 million
Report enpassant January 15, 2018 4:15 PM GMT
Anyone heard from the Wengerite Gary 'careful what you wish for' Neville ? He seems to have gone very quiet recently.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 4:57 PM GMT
To be fair he slaughtered the team earlier in the season at Liverpool
Report Wesdag January 15, 2018 5:16 PM GMT
But always seems to fail to see the connection that they're all Wengers players.
Report Wesdag January 15, 2018 5:17 PM GMT
All bought none inherited.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 5:40 PM GMT
Has the pub player gone yet ?
Report jon b January 15, 2018 9:29 PM GMT
Bit harsh imo on JW and his passing sideways etc esp if just using the Bournemouth game as an example, with little movement in advance of him what is he suppose to do, Lac was static almost all game and DW and Iwobi not much better, slow and devoid of ideas tbf the 3 of them, Jack the only player on the park that at least looked like he had  a touch of class, overall it was an awful display, prob the worst of the season so far except for Liverpool game and JW was the only light that had at least a glimmer to it. For me Wenger is almost killing some of these players, he talks about spirit in the squad etc, there is very little of that on show, prob most of them want to know what the fcuk is going on with the superstars like we do and the rest just happy to pick up the bumper wages week in week out regardless, Lac looks bemused already on the pitch, like a player that's been here years and lost the will, no doubt he regrets joining us now, Wenger must be still decent at talking the game to potential players but they soon learn its all pipe dreams playing for him
Report themover January 15, 2018 10:31 PM GMT
Piers Morgan

Verified account

@piersmorgan
8h8 hours ago
More
Can Arsenal fans please stop moaning that we're selling Sanchez to a rival?
We're not - we're selling him to a Top4 club in the Champions League.

ShockedLaugh
Report Wesdag January 15, 2018 11:41 PM GMT
JW a shining light in a team full of dross & mediocrity.

Simply playing for a bumper deal before his next lengthy lay-off.

I've got a feeling that he won't be photographed outside clubs at 3am &/or smoking for time being.
Report jon b January 16, 2018 8:46 AM GMT
Wes, do you really think the guy likes being injured?, he has been as dumb as they come with some of the things he has done and said and he has also in the past overplayed with the ball like a school kid almost but I'm sure he doesn't fake injuries. I,m hoping he at least has learned along the way and since returning he has shown a better attitude and worked hard to get back into the squad unlike some who seem happy to warm the bench weeks on end. Amongst the bunch we have atm  excl Ozil and Sanchez he is the only one who looks to have a touch of class. Hopefully he is that bit wiser now and can for fill his potential. If he is just in it for the money then so be it, not like he,d be the only one doing that anyway but I don't see it that way with him myself. He looks to be putting in  plenty of effort compared to others, many look so half baked out there like they,ve almost stopped playing for Wenger now. Obv ideally I,d like to see what any new manager could do with the remaining players next season onwards, players like Lac, Xhaka and Bellerin even Iwobi who burst onto the scene last year all could improve massively under a different leader, who knows, but we do know nowt changes under AW for sure, it,l keep getting worse the longer he stays
Report lurka January 16, 2018 9:12 AM GMT
Every time Wilshere does something half good it is blown out of all proportion because he's English and has ability. It's been like that his whole career. Every time he does something bad it's played down or ignored. He stood out in a team of complete dross against Bournemouth but that doesn't mean he's good enough. How many times has he played half decent for a few games and people talk about him playing for England again. Don't believe the hype, use your eyes.

A lot of his injuries have resulted from diving in after a poor first touch. He is not that good, he could be but he is not.
Report lurka January 16, 2018 9:25 AM GMT
I reckon our players are not as bad as they look and another manager could get a lot more out of them, get value for their wages and increase their transfer values too. That is another way Wenger is costing us millions and a well run club wouldn't put up with it. We were all laughing at the Ox after his poor start but Klopp already seems to be getting a lot more out of him than Wenger, playing him in the middle and allowing him to get forward in a more balanced midfield where they all seem to know what their job is. A goal and an assist against City and plenty of action in the final third for him.
Report Blackrock January 16, 2018 11:17 AM GMT
We had no CL fixtures to worry about this year, whilst ALL of our rivals did. Was this not the chance to kick on and really challenge for the League?

Don't make me laugh, we have the clueless khant that is Wenger in charge, so no a challenge was never gonna really happen. But guess what, we have got progressively worse. We are now a laughing stock and Top 4 is not gonna happen.

It beggars belief that anybody could defend AW, except for our rival fans who cheer for him to stay. We have gone well beyond dialling 999 for help. He obviously hasn't got the decency to resign and we will rinse and repeat till someone has the balls to sack him. Won't be holding my breath on that front.
Report Wesdag January 16, 2018 12:18 PM GMT
Exactly Blackrock, 1st team rested for the Europa & it has made no difference - in fact we've gone backwards!!
Report ghostlygunner January 16, 2018 12:24 PM GMT
our thick flip-flopping fanbase now getting excited over signings

when will people realise there only needs to be one movement in this window, wenger out and someone with half a clue in

any signings now run the risk of being ruined by him in the next 6-18 months (god help us if its that long)

dont let him spend another penny ffs
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 12:37 PM GMT
Calm  is needed
Report The Prophet January 16, 2018 12:55 PM GMT
Nah...we need a bit more than that.
Report Wesdag January 16, 2018 1:06 PM GMT
Theo set for a medical at EFC.

There is a god after all.

Good riddance.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 1:21 PM GMT
Agreed fcuk off pub player
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 1:22 PM GMT
Monty will be pleased
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 1:24 PM GMT
It was an absolute  criminal and I mean criminal offence given him that contract last year
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 1:25 PM GMT
When he signs I will be celebrating with a snowball or  Possibly a Babycham
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 2:11 PM GMT
12years.......................
Cry

A waste of 12years.........................................................aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhbhhhCryCry

Potential...

He has potential...

With his speed...

With his pace...

With the runs he makes..

Look at his assists... A sssistsLaugh
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
Not really sure I fancy mickeytarian
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
Anyone know much about him ?
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:26 PM GMT
Apparantly it’s NB 52’s birthday today

What an impact HE made on the game lol
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 2:30 PM GMT
We'll need more than mkhitarian JJ

We're linked with aubameyang and him by the journalists but I'm not watching it closely tbh.

Xhaka needs to go just like arteta did.. Too loyal to players is AW, and if they are any good they leave.

Arsenal feeding clubs our best players hasn't stopped
Report The Prophet January 16, 2018 2:32 PM GMT
We need both players desperately.

Sadly it looks like we are, unsurprisingly, trying to get them on the cheap.
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 2:37 PM GMT
Chambers is not good enough and should never kick another ball for arsenal i mo.

Holding is at about the same level.

Bellerin? Would he get a game at barca Munich or does he even get a game in Spain International side. No.........

Xhaka....

Welbeck..hasn't got over his latest injury, doesn't look like one of his legs has totally recovered.....

Lacazette?

Alexis has had enough...
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
Iwobi
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
Cheque
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 3:01 PM GMT
The signings are European league standard.

Mustafi aswell is a player i don't think is a first 11 German player
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 3:01 PM GMT
Europa^
Report jon b January 16, 2018 3:23 PM GMT
That's almost the whole team  guys lol, ya left out Ramsey who has also been not everyone's cup of tea on here
Report jon b January 16, 2018 3:24 PM GMT
mot been
Report jon b January 16, 2018 3:24 PM GMT
not grrr
Report dambuster January 16, 2018 3:26 PM GMT
Iwobi
Welbeck
Lacazette
Walcott
they would not be a regular in any premiership team
Report jon b January 16, 2018 3:37 PM GMT
Another who has obv dropped off since joining on a free is the beast at left back, bright start and tamely faded away, Wengers killing these guys it looks like
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 4:23 PM GMT
Maybe this is the day monty has been waiting for for 11 years
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 4:26 PM GMT
Ramsey was given plenty of time and did develop. But football is about the here and now and tomorrow never comes with Arsenal. The hierarchy will throw a few crumbs to the fans by signing mkhitarian and or whoever but the aim is to I'm it seems to blood young progressive players and get the odd big signing in and keep churning players out.. Coquelin.. Ox.. Theo.. Can't remember before these few but they produce and sell..

Arteta signing and him playing for 5,6,7 seasons was a phucking joke..

And now we have Xhaka ffs
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 4:32 PM GMT
We don’t know your views on Theo Monty

Perhaps you could enlighten us
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 4:33 PM GMT
Lol.. Is just reaching his peak now JJ.. 26/27/28
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 4:35 PM GMT
Lol
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 4:36 PM GMT
I have an Everton friend who is looking forward to seeing him in the blue shirt

I told him he will be bitterly bitterly disappointed

He is so powderpuff it is embarrassing
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 4:44 PM GMT
I just hope he is gone/going.

There were moments but one moment in a 90minute game and so many games of little or nothing. Nothing. Just so frustrating.

If Everton play in a certain way maybe sometimes Theo will work with Rooney capable of providing the perfect ball but for us it was like having 10 v11.

Be gone please
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 5:05 PM GMT
Now that I think about it JJ, I don't think Everton will cater for his weaknesses. Poor ball control. Inability to get involved in general play. Arsenal allowed him to drift out of games purely playing to his strengths. I will probably tune in to watch how it plays out with him @everton. Fair chance it won't go well for him!
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 5:10 PM GMT
Let’s hope  they offer him enough money to want to go
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 5:11 PM GMT
He is unlikely to get much more than £60k a week

He might just hang around lol

And who could blame him ?
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 5:23 PM GMT
Ya, he's on the pigs back. Good luck theo:)
Report jon b January 16, 2018 5:55 PM GMT
I hope the Everton hierarchy do not read this thread guys, if they do we,l be stuck with him and it will be all your faultsWhoops
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 5:59 PM GMT
Monty not us !!!!!!!!
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 5:59 PM GMT
And of course they read it !!!!!!!
Report Wesdag January 16, 2018 6:11 PM GMT
We'll be paying at least half his wages imo.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 6:20 PM GMT
Never thought about that

You could well be correct

Although not if he signs permanently
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
We will never be rid of him
Report Wesdag January 16, 2018 6:34 PM GMT
Will be permanent I'm quite sure.

We'll subsidise the wages for the remainder of his current deal.

Paying £70k & getting phuck all return is better than paying £130k for the same outcome.

Letting him go on a free would've been good business.

Just shows how crazy the finances are in football these days.
Report Wesdag January 16, 2018 6:45 PM GMT
At least, that's what I think will happen.

EFC got a similar deal with ManU re Rooney.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 6:57 PM GMT
Even we couldn’t fcuk this up lol
Report FIGJAM January 17, 2018 10:38 AM GMT
All does not appear well in the Arsenil state.Love
Report JUDGE JUDY January 17, 2018 12:12 PM GMT
When you win a trophy come back to us
Report JUDGE JUDY January 17, 2018 12:14 PM GMT
Last FA Cup 1991

Last division one title 1961

NO NEED FOR A NEW TROPHY CABINET !!!!
Report JUDGE JUDY January 17, 2018 2:42 PM GMT
Come guys I need your help

You can’t expect me to slaughter Tottenham fans every time
Report jon b January 17, 2018 3:39 PM GMT
Ive chipped in before JJ, no need to repeat myself, we do enough of that on here, tbh we are like a broken record ref AFC and Mr Wenger
Report dambuster January 17, 2018 4:05 PM GMT
Spurs, lol, we might be having a mare at the moment, but if Spurs had a 20 seasons like we're having at the moment, they'd say it was successful
Report JUDGE JUDY January 17, 2018 4:07 PM GMT
Ty dam
Report JUDGE JUDY January 17, 2018 4:21 PM GMT
I am very concerned that there is no news of the pub players transfer to Everton
Report dambuster January 17, 2018 4:30 PM GMT
So am i. But happy that Mickyterrier don't want to come as well. just hope it stays that way.
Report dyno-layer January 17, 2018 4:44 PM GMT
JJ....He has gone ..Trust me...wears number 11
Report dyno-layer January 17, 2018 4:55 PM GMT
The inevitable hold up was obviously caused by Theo who insisted on signing on the wrong side of the dotted line claiming that is indeed the legacy he has left at the Arsenal CoolCry
Report montyspass January 17, 2018 5:45 PM GMT
12 fooooook in years
Report Des Pond January 17, 2018 6:20 PM GMT
Gone at last, eh! I'm guessing he wasn't short of offers of a lift up the road. Grin
Report dambuster January 17, 2018 6:35 PM GMT
phewwww  5 years too late, but better than nothing, however, if he hits the ground running and scores a couple against West Brom on saturday, it won't look good on Wenger
Report lybertyne January 17, 2018 6:43 PM GMT
Good luck to him.  Have a feeling he is going to score a few.
Report jon b January 17, 2018 8:45 PM GMT
Scoring  been one of his only assets obv pace being the other, everything else hasn,t developed though, of course he,l get some goals but when the dusts settles he will just be the average Joe that he is, fair play to him and gl, not had it bad for an average footballer, earned a pretty penny etc
Report jon b January 17, 2018 8:47 PM GMT
Whats the running total profit since the summer window currently?, nearly 50m I think and hopefully more to come, please save it for someone else to rebuild though.
Report enpassant January 17, 2018 11:58 PM GMT
I worked out about £90m odd in with the summer profit.
Report ghostlygunner January 18, 2018 7:18 AM GMT
never mind losing to bournemouth forest stoke and watford amongst countless other humiliations

sanchez to united alone is a sackable offence after what wenger had said in the past
Report ghostlygunner January 18, 2018 7:21 AM GMT
yes theo has been stealing a living for a long time from us but you have to question who has allowed that to happen and not been ruthless enough at a club of our size

wenger has cost us now far more than he ever made us in better times

think theo may do well , even allardyce has more of a clue about how to get the best out of players than our dinosaur
Report dambuster January 18, 2018 11:45 AM GMT
I've noticed Wenger gets very irate if any journo questions him on anything he isnt happy with, he always spouts the same old,chestnuts,
''How many titles have you won,''  '' i've been in this game for 30 years,'' blah blah blah
Report dambuster January 18, 2018 11:46 AM GMT
I don't suppose anybody at The emirates questions any of his policy's
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 12:18 PM GMT
Good  bye and good riddance Theo Walcott
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 12:18 PM GMT
Monty will miss you
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 12:21 PM GMT
dambuster 18 Jan 18 11:46 Joined: 12 Apr 02 | Topic/replies: 3,084 | Blogger: dambuster's blog
I don't suppose anybody at The emirates questions any of his policy's

No one does

Living off 1997/2005
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 12:35 PM GMT
What Sort of reception will Sanchez get when he eventually returns to the Arsenal ?

Bearing in mind the crowd hardly ever chanted his name I would imagine quite a poor one

And TW14 !
Report lybertyne January 18, 2018 1:09 PM GMT
We're home to Everton on the 3rd February and away to the other lot on the 28th April.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 1:21 PM GMT
Theo will probably give his powder puff clap to the crowd
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 1:30 PM GMT
I fear Monty  will have a meltdown if the crowd sings theo’s  name

Poor Monty being  persecuted till the end
Report sewter lives again January 18, 2018 2:41 PM GMT
AW talking about Dortmund player but Dortmund saying they have no contact with Arsenal

Smokescreens or no players coming in again?
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 2:45 PM GMT
Who nose with Wenger

He has turned out to be a liar in the past
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 2:46 PM GMT
Even if hex does sign him it will only be a stepping stone for the player to go to either Barcelona  or Real Madrid
Report charwell. January 18, 2018 3:23 PM GMT
Thought you were giving up on football Judge?

You probably wish you had.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 4:02 PM GMT
I don’t go anymore but the arsenal have been in my blood since 1965
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 4:11 PM GMT
I need a blood transfusion
Report JUDGE JUDY January 18, 2018 4:24 PM GMT
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was "disrespectful" by talking publicly about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, says Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc.

The Gunners are interested in signing the £60m-rated Gabon forward.

On Thursday, Wenger said Aubameyang would "fit in" at Arsenal, which has not gone down well in Dortmund.

"We regard it as disrespectful that Arsene Wenger expresses himself about players of other clubs," said Zorc.

"There is no contact on our part with Arsenal. Arsene Wenger certainly has enough currently to deal with the performance of his own players."
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now