Forums

Developers

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
trower
04 Mar 13 14:12
| Topic/replies: 11 | Blogger: trower's blog
Ages ago I downloaded the demo spreadsheet that allowed me to connect to betfair, suck down market information and then place bets. I successfully configured this so that I could set me own parameters and back all horses between x and y for certain types of races. The trouble  is my system loses money! So my next brainwave is to back certain horses at SP. Unfortunately the spreadsheet doesn't give me the option to place SP bets.

Can anyone provide me with a spreadsheet that allows SP betting, or some code to add into the original demo spreadsheet.

Thanks
Paul
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View SP Betting by spreadsheet - help please
Show More
Report dogrelata August 2, 2014 12:38 PM BST
Paul,

I don't know how long 'ages ago' is but I downloaded the demo spreadsheet in August 2011 and it had that functionality back then.  There are 2 options to get bets into the BSP market.  The first is by ticking the MOC (market on closing) check box.  This option feeds your bet into the market at settled SP. 

The other option is LOC (limit on closing), which appears to be what you require.  This allows you to specify BSP prices above or below which you don't want your selections layed or backed.

Hope this helps.

Andy.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now