Forums

Developers

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tireebhoy
12 Oct 12 13:50
| Topic/replies: 39 | Blogger: Tireebhoy's blog
Anyone help?
Looking for a basic FREE method of being able to place certain SP lay horseracing bets.

I would like to be able to select the price range, ie between 2.0 and 3.0, and have a rule that if more than one selection meets this criteria, then NO bet is placed?

I have spent the last couple of hours looking through the list on the site, but most of them appear much more complicated than this.

Many MANY thanks
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View HELP NEEDED PLEASE - VERY basic...
Show More
Report OliasOfSunhillow October 14, 2012 11:37 AM BST
I would not have thought it possible to check BFSP and then lay depending on how many there are as bets are turned into BFSP the moment the race gos' off. The best you could do is check prices a few seconds pre off and then place your single bet, if there is one, just before the off
Report Tireebhoy October 17, 2012 1:56 PM BST
Thanks for reply

Yeah, trying to do as you suggest re checking prices just before the off.
Unfortunately a lot harder than it sounds!
Report bf_fananatic November 29, 2012 2:11 AM GMT
In order to answer your question correctly Tireebhoy, may I ask what is your level of
computer programming skills and general experience level of computer skills?
Report Aunty Post November 9, 2014 9:58 AM GMT
Why be so tight if you believe in your strategy?

"BetBotPro" is a one off payment and has very many more filters to optimise your performance.

No way can anyone do what you want manually, as the market moves so frantically just before jump, that you will be left behind!

Once you have established all your criteria you can go off and let it get on with it.

Set a maximum acceptable loss, and a trailing stop to lock in previous profits, and take away the emotion that messes up your judgement.

Get the free trial when you can. I say that because after six years of my using it, today is the last day before the new API is wheeled out and, unfortunately, the updates to the software are not yet complete!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now