Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wondersobright
22 Dec 17 10:03
| Topic/replies: 54,416 | Blogger: wondersobright's blog
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5205059/Ladbrokes-MOCKS-Parkinsons-sufferer-Dave-Clark.html?ITO=1490
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View L ADBROKES SHAMEFUL
Show More
Report DartsnBooze December 22, 2017 12:22 PM GMT
The headline mislead me as I thought it was a thread about ladcrookes still forcing customers to collect any online winnings from a high st shop or to keep betting until their balance was drained to zero.

A tweet that's back fired on someone not doing their homework! but what a reply from Clarkey!

Mr Clark, who is the familiar and much-loved face of darts on TV, hit back, saying: "That'll be the chronic degenerative neurological condition that will eventually rob me of the ability to walk,talk and smile."

Hopefully some good will come out of this and bring Parkinson's to the fore front in a positive light. Keep up the great work Dave! Love the hyperbole spin of the underdogs. Love
Report wondersobright December 22, 2017 1:10 PM GMT
yeah a great retort Happy
Report dlarssonf December 22, 2017 1:10 PM GMT
Every year I say it but I have the utmost respect for Dave Clark, he has faced this horrible illness so dignified and continued to present the sport he loves and I have never seen him with nothing but a smile and joy on his face
Report ph. December 28, 2017 1:47 AM GMT
top class and world class have moved down a notch, I quite like the idea Dave Clark class is the pinnacle. He is certainly an inspiration bearing in mind his Dad's suffering and his wife must be some woman to keep him up and so positive. I hope the Ladbrokes tweeter was sacked in an instant, no holiday pay or deferred pay off.
Report paulypaul December 28, 2017 12:14 PM GMT
Disgusting, I only hope the person tweeting had no idea...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now