Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DartsnBooze
19 Dec 17 00:45
| Topic/replies: 15,257 | Blogger: DartsnBooze's blog
Day 5 -0.5pt
Running profit/loss +0.95pt

I'm posting this up now as i'm at billies all day tomorrow.
Holding onto the first round pt profit as nothing of note jumps out.
Which means i'm sticking to my original selection from when
I went through the remainder of 1st round matches last week.

Day 6:

Tuesday December 19 (7pm)
4/5 Aleksandr Oreshkin v Evs Kevin Munch (P)
1/4 John Henderson v 3/1 Marko Kantele
1/6 Raymond van Barneveld v 4/1 Richard North
Adrian Lewis v prelim winner
Selection - No bet
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View *** World Darts Championship - Day 6...
Show More
Report Latalomne December 19, 2017 10:27 PM GMT
1.01 for good money in trouble on Crackpot
Report Latalomne December 19, 2017 10:35 PM GMT
1.01    £4        £32,059
1.02    £6        £23,668
1.03    £7        £46,601
1.04    £9        £25,232
1.05    £1        £99,783
1.06    £4        £172,283
1.07    £6        £32,271
1.08    £1        £1,093
Report easygold December 19, 2017 10:39 PM GMT
Rory changed his clubs......... Jackpot changed his darts........ he thought the game was over after the first set..... joking with the caller..... that soon stopped......

Again like Webster last night, the first dart below the red-bit too many times...
Report england_v_south_afri December 19, 2017 10:43 PM GMT
that was fantastic scoring from Munch. Was that his final, will be very interested to see what sort of price he goes off in the second round.
Report charwell. December 20, 2017 12:00 AM GMT
Munch was incredible from 1 set and 2-0 down in 2nd set.
Report wisewords December 20, 2017 12:11 AM GMT
he enjoyed the fast pace. Adrian gave him exactly what he wanted
Report DartsnBooze December 20, 2017 12:35 AM GMT
I missed tonight's session but caught up on the first 3 matches you tube, fast forwarded through them.

From past readings, Aide Lewis was defending 40% of his rolling 2 years earnings. As a result of his 1st round exit he will start the new year outside the top 16 !!! Need clarification but it seems this stat is concrete.

So we have Wade and Aidie dropping like stones (only themselves to blame). Wade for forever doing just enough to win matches (which have turned into regular loses, and Aidie for never losing that 4 stone of slob. Chisnall is also sliding and Taylor's retiring. The stats of lots of players outside the top bracket read well but a lot of them have inflated averages due to few missed doubles out by opponents. Soon be Kim/Vindaloo time then the start of the 2nd round where the real action begins. The worlds sure is hotting up.
Report asparagus December 20, 2017 8:40 AM GMT
Amazing fall from grace in that case for Lewis and looks like you are right as he earnt £150k for getting to the final 2 years ago. I think you can say that this year the real action has begun in round one, maybe not in terms of quality, but in terms of drama and upsets.
Report Latalomne December 20, 2017 10:11 AM GMT
DNB - That was definitely mentioned last night re the Top 16.

Only caught part of the pre-match interview, but sure he said he'd taken five months off?!?  I've not followed darts very closely in recent times, purely because of how far behind the pictures are....
Report DartsnBooze December 20, 2017 11:52 AM GMT
Lat/aspa, there's some terrific stats compilers in the online world of darts. The Aidie one was a shocker for me. A two world champion with layers of natural ability. A pleasure to watch when in full on mode though too little of late. Earlier in the season Aidie had a lower back problem that required an operation. It was kind of hushed up as it was muted it was on his sphinkter Devil

One of the best losers (in front of the cameras) to grace the game as he slobbers all over his opponents with an unwelcoming kiss and sweaty hug. I have yet to see his match from last night but hope to view it once i've finished rattling through my post for Day 7. Come on Aidie it's time to eat humble pie and shed that 4 stone you talked about. As rare an event as Merv's A game.
Report DartsnBooze December 20, 2017 11:53 AM GMT
Lat/aspa, there's some terrific stats compilers in the online world of darts. The Aidie one was a shocker for me. A two world champion with layers of natural ability. A pleasure to watch when in full on mode though too little of late. Earlier in the season Aidie had a lower back problem that required an operation. It was kind of hushed up as it was muted it was on his sphinkter Devil

One of the best losers (in front of the cameras) to grace the game as he slobbers all over his opponents with an unwelcoming kiss and sweaty hug. I have yet to see his match from last night but hope to view it once i've finished rattling through my post for Day 7. Come on Aidie it's time to eat humble pie and shed that 4 stone you talked about. As rare an event as Merv's A game.
Report DartsnBooze December 20, 2017 11:54 AM GMT
I posted it twice....Will it arrive? 11:54am
Report DartsnBooze December 20, 2017 11:57 AM GMT
Aha ^
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now